"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

WIll this be like the time PoE was on the Radio, supporting his bank? Not sure what show that was, but vaguely recall Radio 4 being in the mix. Could this be the same show?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And the wins just keep coming from crab bait

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

As that's a reply to his 'final notice' where does he go next? Is there a FINAL final notice and perhaps a FINAL FINAL final notice? Clearly notices one to five have failed so perhaps he made a minor clerical error that stopped their inevitable success :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:As that's a reply to his 'final notice' where does he go next? Is there a FINAL final notice and perhaps a FINAL FINAL final notice? Clearly notices one to five have failed so perhaps he made a minor clerical error that stopped their inevitable success :snicker:
I suspect he'll still be sending 'final' notices long after he's been bankrupted, the bailiffs have been, and his possessions sold...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The comments are shocking. He's quiet prepared to compromise the safety of others because he doesn't want to pay £35 a week. Truly a wanker of the highest order.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If his house really did burn down because the fire brigade didn't turn out you can bet he'd soon have a change of heart and be accusing them of treason. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Latest reply to Bobby White...
Stuart Dinning

Remind him that road tax pays for roads and income tax, vat etc pays for emergency services. Council tax should/was only for bins, water, street lights. Prick! Goodness, it all just boils my piss the lies these prostitutes know as solicitors spout!
Factually wrong from start to finish and he clearly doesn't know a thing about local government finance.
rosy

Post by rosy »

It's deliberate wilful ignorance too, since council tax bills always include a leaflet explaining what the revenue is spent on.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well, this is the final confrontation we've all been waiting for. On the one side, a so-called qualified lawyer with his flimsy five years of professional study and training, and just a decade or two of practice experience. On the other side, our brave challenger - a cognitively-impaired, belligerent bankrupt, empowered by the awesome juju of writing A61 on his forehead.

From the first round, it's almost painful. The Swale solicitor is politely, methodically taking the Lawful Rebellion nonsense apart. Like watching an impulsive and not very bright 11yr old playing chess with a grand master. In absolutely professional and courteous language, Mr Harris also skewers the false and selfish motives of the PLD mob.

And I suspect this reply will be lethal when introduced as evidence in any future proceedings. The Court is likely to think that Crabby has had every reasonable chance and more, he has been given explanations and hyperlinks for citations, in a prolonged dialogue. Which points towards "wilful refusal", and penal consequences.

The mystery for me is why Robert White publishes this correspondence to Facebook, as if it represents something positive or creditable. Does he not understand that he's showing the world how stupid he is?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:If his house really did burn down because the fire brigade didn't turn out you can bet he'd soon have a change of heart and be accusing them of treason. :snicker:
Remember, it's only treason if they AREN'T doing what our little Quail wansts.

HP. Refer back to the
"cognitively-impaired, belligerent bankrupt, empowered by the awesome juju of writing A61 on his forehead" comment, that pretty well answers all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: The mystery for me is why Robert White publishes this correspondence to Facebook, as if it represents something positive or creditable. Does he not understand that he's showing the world how stupid he is?
Pack mentality, he's part of a group and needs 'the group' on his side, they all do, get a letter - show it to the group- they all roundly castigate the author and support the poster, guess it makes them feel warm and loved.

Of course, it also means good sense gets thrown out of the window, would Tom Crawford have acted in the way he did without the internet and his 'support' group, or would he have seen reason, consulted a Solicitor and sold up before they had chance to repossess.

Jimmyw slunk away, stopped posting and paid up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Even simpler than that, it lets them delude themselves in to believing that they are NOT brain dead stupid and headed on a sure and certain path to destruction because all the other idiot voices are telling them they are winning. Has worked so well for all their predecessors hasn't it? :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

PLD is nothing but an echochamber for the greedy rather than the needy.

I've seen nothing to suggest they actually want change for the better, it's all "how can I get away with not paying for this".

Their idea of living off grid is simply refusing to pay for council tax, because the don't see much past having thier bins emptied. The fact that their are even less fortunate souls relying on the council to prop them up in these hard times never occurs to them.

Come to think of it, withholding council tax IS causing harm and loss to the more vulnerable members of the community! Oh dear! Such a conundrum! But I'm sure they have an excuse for this!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:But I'm sure they have an excuse for this!
I think the standard one-size-fits-all-eventualities excuse is that it's unlawful to pay money to anybody who is not standing under Article 61. Needless to say this rule has to be broken "under duress of circumstances" when shopping for groceries, buying fags and booze, topping up your mobile phone (when funds allow) and in any other circumstance where the opening of the wallet is completely unavoidable... Or in Ollie Pillock's case opening his ma's handbag.

Taking money from people who are not standing under Article 61 is of course fine and dandy because something, something, something.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:But I'm sure they have an excuse for this!
I think the standard one-size-fits-all-eventualities excuse is that it's unlawful to pay money to anybody who is not standing under Article 61. Needless to say this rule has to be broken "under duress of circumstances" when shopping for groceries, buying fags and booze, topping up your mobile phone (when funds allow) and in any other circumstance where the opening of the wallet is completely unavoidable... Or in Ollie Pillock's case opening his ma's handbag.

Taking money from people who are not standing under Article 61 is of course fine and dandy because something, something, something.
If you don't have access to Facebook you won't be able to join the rebellion, don't forget this important matter! Because Facebook is a well known source of knowledge and enlightenment for the uninitiated lol
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, the people who did in the end find the proper way and won the fight have a name.

Americans.

(I couldn't help that)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:Of course, the people who did in the end find the proper way and won the fight have a name.

Americans.

(I couldn't help that)
I still hold to the belief that Britain got the best part of the deal when it graciously allowed the colonies to go their own misguided way. On that basis I think the 'rebels' should be given somewhere to live according to their beliefs without treasonous interference of state benefits, utility suppliers, banks, NHS, fire brigade, police, schools and etcetera. The Isle of Sheppey would do...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote:Of course, the people who did in the end find the proper way and won the fight have a name.

British ex pats

Corrected :snicker: (I couldn't help that)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Breaking development-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8725286161

I wonder what's going, but certain one to watch given the history of appalling advice on PLD.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

The Carol Higgins link on the page takes you to a placeholder page, but also in Ackworth, is this Carol Higgins
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Carol-Higgin ... 869429759/

Heaven only knows what is going on there, but I'm sure that the intervention of Robinson and the A61 crowd will make things even muddier...