"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

BREAKING!!!1

The bailiffs have turned up for Margo , and she's broadcasting it live via PLD's page.

The advice and live commentary is hilarious
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha: :haha:

I simply love Charles Spencer's comment-

"Tell the police I Charles Ernest Spencer are watching them".

Even tho he's not physically there!!

Oh this is brilliant!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not on oath lol

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Notice no comment from their illustrious useless leader, no doubt when the dust has settled it will be all Margo's fault for not correctly following the process and she'll be quietly removed from the group.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote:Notice no comment from their illustrious useless leader, no doubt when the dust has settled it will be all Margo's fault for not correctly following the process and she'll be quietly removed from the group.

I'll second that! David already planted the "you're doing it wrong" seed a few posts ago.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/1477379 ... nal_boxer/

Seems Ollie Pinnock is a professional Boxer. Although he was due to fight in December 2016, I can't find anymore lined up?

Perhaps his freeman beliefs are hampering him!?
I don't think that's him as it says he is from Leigh near Manchester.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Whats the Margo story? Are bailiffs there to evict or to get money?

Been out of the loop on this one.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

doublelong wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/1477379 ... nal_boxer/

Seems Ollie Pinnock is a professional Boxer. Although he was due to fight in December 2016, I can't find anymore lined up?

Perhaps his freeman beliefs are hampering him!?
I don't think that's him as it says he is from Leigh near Manchester.
It is him, check his facebook page, you will see
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ollie is a boxer, according to his profile.

Margo is poor at explaining her situation, but has sad that her housing association, named Magna, took her to court, which ordered her to pay them, but she didn't because the court has no authority because A61 etc.

It's a very British eviction. Very civilised, no battering ram, standing around chatting in the cold.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

JimUk1 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Notice no comment from their illustrious useless leader, no doubt when the dust has settled it will be all Margo's fault for not correctly following the process and she'll be quietly removed from the group.
I'll second that! David already planted the "you're doing it wrong" seed a few posts ago.
David Robinson wrote:Thanks for that.....I had informed Margo to pay under duress as she was liable for some of the rent and had sent Notices that were quite sketchy. They will have known by those Notices that she was an easy target. Vey difficult to communicate with her because of the language barrier.
Language barrier meaning she doesn't understand gibberish?
David Robinson wrote:This sort of action can be detrimental to the movement as it was obvious she was going to get her home repossessed which is why I advised her to comply under duress with everthing taken into account. The process wasn't done correctly athough she did try. If people don't follow the advice of the group and keep us informed at what is happening then it makes things very difficult for us and can discredit the movement.
== don't try to use our so-called processes for anything that actually matters, because if you do then everyone can see that it's all nonsense.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

littleFred wrote:Margo is poor at explaining her situation, but has sad that her housing association, named Magna, took her to court, which ordered her to pay them
We discussed this earlier, and of course haven't seen the papers but I'm still of the opinion that the court action and order was for possession not for payment.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

IF its an eviction by the county court there's not much they can actually do. Only high court can force entry.

She will claim a win until is escalated then its over.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

aesmith wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:
David Robinson wrote:Thanks for that.....I had informed Margo to pay under duress as she was liable for some of the rent and had sent Notices that were quite sketchy. They will have known by those Notices that she was an easy target. Vey difficult to communicate with her because of the language barrier.
Language barrier meaning she doesn't understand gibberish?
David Robinson wrote:This sort of action can be detrimental to the movement as it was obvious she was going to get her home repossessed which is why I advised her to comply under duress with everthing taken into account. The process wasn't done correctly athough she did try. If people don't follow the advice of the group and keep us informed at what is happening then it makes things very difficult for us and can discredit the movement.
== don't try to use our so-called processes for anything that actually matters, because if you do then everyone can see that it's all nonsense.
You wrote the magic words slightly wrong, its not because the methods don't work. You should pay your bills to stop you losing the roof over your heard ~ David Robinson.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Well he has one thing right, people using A61, and failing like this will absolutely discredit the movement, and since everyone will go down in flames, it is only a matter of time. I guess they can all pay everything under duress, but then what is the point of Lawful dissent if you aren't going to get out of your debts for free.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

aesmith wrote:... but I'm still of the opinion that the court action and order was for possession not for payment.
Yes, an eviction order following her refusal to pay a previous court order. Hence today's eviction.
TheCoz wrote:IF its an eviction by the county court there's not much they can actually do. Only high court can force entry.
From the videos, the enforcement officers seem to have gained entry. Margo is the tenant, but her daughter and granddaughter are also living there.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

She will be out today then, they are no longer interested in recovering the balance. Offering to pay won't stop the process.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

IF its an eviction by the county court there's not much they can actually do. Only high court can force entry.
No. Eviction in a rent possession case is carried out by County Court bailiffs. I've attended a fair few in a previous career in social housing. You turn up with a locksmith, and the bailiffs wait for them to force the door, go in to secure the property and then give you possession of it. Bailiffs will call out the police if there's a danger of breach of the peace.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

NYGman wrote:I guess they can all pay everything under duress, but then what is the point of Lawful dissent if you aren't going to get out of your debts for free.
The PLD have only one horse in the race, only one idea: article 61. That doesn't work. I predict a very short shelf life for the movement: when failures become obvious, people will leave.

David Robinson claims some successes; HMRC refunds etc. But those will be for reasons unconnected with Magna Carta. Anyone who uses only Article 61 as a reason to flout court orders, not pay tax, etc, will swiftly lose.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:
littleFred wrote:Margo is poor at explaining her situation, but has sad that her housing association, named Magna, took her to court, which ordered her to pay them
We discussed this earlier, and of course haven't seen the papers but I'm still of the opinion that the court action and order was for possession not for payment.
Isn't this the woman who was refusing to pay her rent to the HA leading to a possession order and her agreeing to pay 'under duress'? The problem being as it so often is with these morons that an agreement to pay, under duress or otherwise, isn't actually the same thing as paying.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love the way so many idiots are saying the police can't do anything unless they are wearing their hats :snicker:

Tell them you're in lawful rebellion... That should stop them.

If that doesn't work tell them they are committing high treason... That should stop them.

If that doesn't work demand to see their oaths... That should stop them.

If that doesn't work tell them they can't do anything unless they're wearing a hat... That should stop them.

If that doesn't work stream your eviction live on the interwebs... That should stop them.

If that doesn't work you were doing it all wrong.
Last edited by longdog on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?