JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Declaring the warrant fraudulent is an automatic win. Just ask Tom Crawford.
But it has to be in a pub with twelve common law jurors pissheads.
To the best of my knowledge not one of the 'common law courts' have cleared even that very low bar but for some reason the 'defenders of common law' don't seem to care. They can't be bothered to enforce the rules they make up.
That's because come closing time, they've long since being forgotten :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:
longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:
But it has to be in a pub with twelve common law jurors pissheads.
To the best of my knowledge not one of the 'common law courts' have cleared even that very low bar but for some reason the 'defenders of common law' don't seem to care. They can't be bothered to enforce the rules they make up.
That's because come closing time, they've long since being forgotten :haha:
I was going to say that they can't remember from one day to the next what they've made up but this will do and is probably more accurate. One of the real negative s for holding your curt in a bar.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If the Lord Mayor, a procession of Aldermen in ermine fringed robes and a Bench of Judges came bearing an engrossed and illuminated vellum warrent, signed in blood, and bearing the Great Seal of the Kingdom suspended from a red ribbon, and it was pesented while all present chanted their Great Oaths in plainsong, accompanied by Grandsire Triples rung on a specially equipped local church (I am assuming the usual victims do not live anywhere near a place with a full peal of bells), it would still be a fraudulent warrent because it was not stuck on the horn of a unicorn.

So why bother really? The usual fraudulent warrent seems to do the trick as far as real life is concerned.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:I tend towards WWII aircraft myself. I have a B-29, a Messerschmitt Bf-109, a TBF Avenger, a P-47 Thunderbolt, and two SBD Dauntless dive bombers hanging up in my room.
That's it? I have three Spifires (one a Tamiya 1/32 Mk IX), three Avengers (one US Navy 1944 tricolour, second FAA 1945, third Canadian 1952 anti-sub). A BF-109F 1/32 desert camo, Corsairs, Hellcats, Wildcats, Helldivers, Dauntlesses, everywhere. Three P-47s, one razorback, two bubble. Four P-51's, three Beaufighters, two mosquitos, a B-25, all 1/48. I'm not going to list my dozen or two Japanese WWII carrier planes and the many WWII British fighters and bombers. A lot of post-war jets, mostly Canadian and American carrier.

I've been at this a while. I have a half dozen or so Wingnut Wings 1/32 WWI aircraft sitting unmade I'm afraid to tackle. Even with all the rigging I couldn't resist buying them. It's that damn Peter Jackson's fault for manufacturing the best model aircraft ever.
In the sixties, I did much the same. Some of the bookshelves above my bed were devoted to my "fleet"; and Dad strung two wires across my bedroom, up near the ceiling, so that I could display my "air force". I had many of the airplanes which Burnaby has; and I even took some cotton from my mother's roll in the linen closet, sprayed it with red, yellow, orange and black, and stuck it on the engine cowling of my desert-painted Stuka, ahead of my Spitfire.

I also had a BB gun. In a marshy pond, in West Roxbury, Massachusetts, some archaeologist may some day find the wreckage of airplanes which were suspended from tree branches, and ships anchored in the pond, and then shot down or sunk with my supply of salvaged and reused BBs. Face it -- no girl would want to come into my room and want to see a Dauntless dive bomber about to let fly with a miniature bomb targeted on the middle of the bed.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

In my childhood bedroom at my parents' house, the B-29 "Humpin' Honey" is suspended above the bed on fishing line from eyelet screws (the model is too heavy for the push pins I use for the fighters) with the bay doors open.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:Or you could sell your services as a mercenary air force to PLD.
The royal quatloosian Air Force !
Quatloos only has a squadron, part of the The Imperial Illuminati Air Force, of which I am, of course, Supreme Commander.

The IIAF also is home of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.

That reminds me of the old joke:

Q: Why don't blind people go skydiving?

A: It scares the crap out of their dogs.

Of course, your picture puts the lie to that joke.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Charles ' catalogue wife' Spencer now harassing the PM with his LR garbage. Apparently she hasn't replied to any of his 'notices' > she'll clearly regret that!!
Yesterday I posted to Mrs May her Treason Notice, since her or no 10 have not replied at all to any of the Notices previously sent to her, to put right the injustices etc, and for HMG to Obey the Rule of LAW made on the 04 July 1979 against HMG and its corrupt agents. The Judgement of the Court is legally binding, is CASE LAW and a Legal Precedent in law was made. If HMG and its agents will not obey the Judgement of the COURT, then the people do not have to obey the GOVERNMENT.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

After 3 pages of ranty threaty gibberish, I still have no idea what happened on 4 July 1979 that the "corrupt legalese courts" apparently did something that he thinks justifies all that blather.

I can see why he is roundly ignored, he is totally incoherent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He had a run in with the old bill and was charged. Case was dismissed as they preferred his evidence over the boys in blue.

Of course , this means it’s a conspiracy as opposed to a simple failed prosecution.

He has posted the historic hand written transcripts, but I’m too drunk to search his page.Sorry.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:He had a run in with the old bill and was charged. Case was dismissed as they preferred his evidence over the boys in blue.

Of course , this means it’s a conspiracy as opposed to a simple failed prosecution.

He has posted the historic hand written transcripts, but I’m too drunk to search his page.Sorry.
An entirely valid excuse as far as I'm concerned.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I figured it was something in the realm of he got a traffic ticket and the officer didn't show up for court sort of thing. So, of course, it was all a grand conspiracy against him. Makes perfect sense and no need to go further. As I said, he is imminently ignorable.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Back in 2002 or thereabouts I was making a delivery by HGV to a shop in South Shields and, this being before the days of GPS (although not before the days of maps to be honest) I asked a traffic warden for directions but said traffic warden failed (deliberately????) to realise that his directions would leave me with the choice after making the drop of driving through a pair of maximum width bollards, reversing an articulated truck 300m through oncoming traffic or driving through a 20m long buses only lane. As the first was impossible and the second impractical I chose the bus lane... And I got caught by an enforcement camera.

I had the choice of paying the £60 fixed penalty or appearing in court which would've cost more in travelling costs and lost wages than just coughing up the £60.

Needless to say the sheer indignity and injustice of having to pay sixty quid due to the corrupt actions of a state servant (the traffic warden) has burned with an inextinguishable flame of righteousness in my bosom these 15 years and occasionally I strike back against the system by dropping a fag end on the ground or crossing the road against the little red man... HA!!! That'll learn 'em!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Desperate times call for desperate measures indeed!

A little more and the doomed regime will tumble, or everyone will be trained in HGV driving. Such pressure is inexorable!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

notorial dissent wrote:After 3 pages of ranty threaty gibberish, I still have no idea what happened on 4 July 1979 that the "corrupt legalese courts" apparently did something that he thinks justifies all that blather.
From the horse's mouth, not that it makes any more sense ...
Charles Spencer
What case are you asking about Mick.

Mick Taylor
The one on the 4 July 1979.

Charles Spencer
Mick Taylor That is me winning my appeal against the corrupt Staffordshire police etc, and when CASE LAW was set in stone etc, that the quashed convictions were to be removed from police records etc, and 20 years later they were issued twice against me, in a Child custody case and also my new wife was a foster carer and we had two young sisters in our care, and the trouble that caused us.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

From what I can gather it seems his issue is that a conviction that was overturned on appeal has not been removed from his records and it turned up as part of the in-depth checks into prospective foster parents or when considering if he is a fit person to have care of a child.

If that’s the case I would have thought hiring a solicitor to get the records sorted out or even approaching his MP and explaining the problem in a coherent way might be the quickest and easiest solution. Sending politicians screeds of repetitive and abusive word salad is probably the slowest and least effective approach.

Though I might be wrong and the issue is something else entirely. Difficult to be sure.
notorial dissent

Considering the usual veracity quotient of this crowd, I would be suspicious of just about anything claimed. If what he says is true then I would think that all that would be required would be to request the Appeals court to follow through on or re-issue its order. The conviction may very well have been removed, but the arrest wouldn't have been I wouldn't think, and that may well be what is showing up.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The latest video from Matthew Braybrooke has some important information for the PLDers. He tells them not to send their oaths of allegiance to the barons because the barons have done their work when they invoked Article 61. Now he says the oaths must be sent to the barons' committee. He the goes on to explain that the barons' committee is "essentially the people". It is hilarious when you consider that the PLDers contstantly claim that Magna Carta 1215 cannot be changed in any way whatsoever but when it suits them they change it themselves. The committee of twenty-five barons has now been changed to mean "the people". :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

David Robinson is such a knob head
David Robinson
We had one sentenced to prison (Ollie Pinnock) who paid under duress....he was denied evidence did not appear in any court and was arrested by treasonous cops......thye constitutional law there is no other law.
He was the one that told him not to turn up to his commital proceedings and send those useless notices. If he'd turned up, told the truth that he couldn't pay, they would never have committed him !

He makes my blood boil, leads so many people into trouble with his crap advice !

Note to mods: apologies quote button's not working on my iPad today!

Put in quotes - Burnaby49
Last edited by AndyPandy on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

David Robinson
We had one sentenced to prison (Ollie Pinnock) who paid under duress....he was denied evidence did not appear in any court and was arrested by treasonous cops......thye constitutional law there is no other law.
Wasn't it Ollie's mum who paid or have I got the wrong person. If it was, Ollie never "paid under duress".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
David Robinson
Wasn't it Ollie's mum who paid or have I got the wrong person. If it was, Ollie never "paid under duress".
That's the one, Wally Pillock's mum paid it and then went onto Facebook and bollocked the PLDers :haha: