"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by hucknallred »

Good luck with this one Dave.

I'll leave it to our resident scouser to analyze the comments in his excellent style, where we had a treasonous dissenter run amock.
David Robinson‎
to
Practical Lawful Dissent.
4 hrs ·

Good afternoon constitutional protectors....

What this movement needs is a rich man or woman who will support us by providing a premesis with an office and staff. I could do with probably two personal assistants myself and an office equipt with everything required to create documents etc....

If I could have everythig I want (which would ultimately be peace on earth and equality for all) I would have a large house with grounds to accomodate the rebels that need sanctuary in these difficult times. I would have security staff that know the law and how to protect the premesis from the policy enforcers etc.

I would have a group of flying protectors who would support those rebels under attack from the regime, who could act at short notice...like an emergency service.

The problem with most rich people is that they only became rich by using the illegal regime and supporting it, so integral, intelligent millionaires are few and far between. I'm not talking about those who have worked hard and have been kept unaware of the facts, or those who may have inherited fortunes....but nothing makes people more blind than large amounts of cash.

Its not that we need large amounts of cash in this movement really, we just need somewhere we can call operation centre and be able to help those who really need help.....also to be able to create posters. flyers and video's, put on events to educate people and to be able to take action, whilst well equipt to do so (seizing buildings etc)...we could do with a studio with cameras and a news desk like the UK Column have too, to keep everyone constantly updated with regard to the rebellion and the law, and how we can all help in our little ways.

If we had 1% or even a fraction of the 1% the traitors have we could be a lot more efficient and effective....The middle classes (I hate to call them that but you know what I mean) are also under attack from the regime now....I knew a long time ago they would also become targetted by the imposters destroying our health, law and country, so its no suprise, and its been going on for quite some time really.

When we unite as a nation and have all the criminal corprate fascists arrested and tried under the common law in proper courts of law, our country would be very rich indeed, as these crooks would be entirely asset stripped....we could rebuild the nations that we have allowed our so called representatives to destroy......most people who came here from those countries would likely return of their own volition, and we could again eventually celebrate our individuality and other nations individuality. Diversity should be celebrated but also, those who impose their will on others must be erradicated ...on a global scale......well perhaps I have a slightly romantic or naive view on things at times?.... but there is always hope common sense and justice will prevail in the end.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When we unite as a nation and have all the criminal corprate fascists arrested and tried under the common law in proper courts of law, our country would be very rich indeed, as these crooks would be entirely asset stripped....we could rebuild the nations that we have allowed our so called representatives to destroy......most people who came here from those countries would likely return of their own volition, and we could again eventually celebrate our individuality and other nations individuality. Diversity should be celebrated but also, those who impose their will on others must be erradicated ...on a global scale......well perhaps I have a slightly romantic or naive view on things at times?.... but there is always hope common sense and justice will prevail in the end.
I'm not a racist but... :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

David Robinson‎
to
4 hrs ·

What this movement needs is a rich man or woman who will support us
You mean, like, a baron? :lol:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
I'm not a racist but... :snicker:
Sounds very much like a speech made in Nuremberg.....bout 1933ish? By a certain individual?

He's doing nothing to convince me that he is a typical racist bigot, work-shy, narcissistic, self-promoting fascist!

I deeply despise them.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:
David Robinson‎
to
4 hrs ·

As long as it is someone who will keep the sovrun/FOTLers from having to do the hard work.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote:
David Robinson‎
to
4 hrs ·

I'm surprised that they're not sending their notices to (the allegedly late) Lord Lucan, after all he would be a great poster boy and his disappearance has all the hallmark of a PTB conspiracy!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's doing nothing to convince me that he is a typical racist bigot, work-shy, narcissistic, self-promoting fascist!
Did you leave the 'not' out of that?
He's doing nothing to convince me that he is not a typical racist bigot, work-shy, narcissistic, self-promoting fascist!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Did you leave the 'not' out of that?
He's doing nothing to convince me that he is not a typical racist bigot, work-shy, narcissistic, self-promoting fascist!
Maybe I didn't :haha:

Whoops, made me sound like a David support for a moment! Thanks for sparing the blushes!
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

hucknallred wrote:
those who impose their will on others must be erradicated ...on a global scale......well perhaps I have a slightly romantic or naive view on things at times?.... but there is always hope common sense and justice will prevail in the end.
“Those who impose their will on others must be erradicated”.

But isn’t the whole point of their “practical lawful dissent” thing that they want to impose their own will on others?

As for common-sense prevailing, I rather suspect it will.

And it will be better for them when it does. I really don’t think these 21st century “lawful dissenters” would enjoy life under 13th century English common law. For a start there was one sovereign allowed at a time, that being the King. Who usually didn’t have much of a sense of humour where challenges to his absolute right to boss everyone else around were concerned. And if you refused to recognise the King’s courts of justice they had some very effective ways of persuading you to “make joinder”. Like piling very heavy weights on your chest until either you entered a plea or were squished.

Not a congenial lifestyle at all, no wonder we gave it up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like I said, illiterate and ignorant, and really ought to add really really stupid to that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I could do with probably two personal assistants myself and an office equipt with everything required to create documents etc.... I would have a large house with grounds to accomodate the rebels that need sanctuary in these difficult times. I would have security staff that know the law and how to protect the premesis from the policy enforcers etc...........I would have a group of flying protectors who would support those rebels under attack from the regime, who could act at short notice...like an emergency service.......we just need somewhere we can call operation centre and be able to help those who really need help.....also to be able to create posters. flyers and video's, put on events to educate people and to be able to take action, whilst well equipt to do so (seizing buildings etc)...we could do with a studio with cameras and a news desk like the UK Column have too, to keep everyone constantly updated with regard to the rebellion and the law, and how we can all help in our little ways.
I'll say this for the Glorious Leader, he's in touch with his inner child. This sounds like the work of a 10 year old. Perhaps he could build it all on Minecraft.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote:I'm surprised that they're not sending their notices to (the allegedly late) Lord Lucan, after all he would be a great poster boy and his disappearance has all the hallmark of a PTB conspiracy!
And, he can't reply in the negative. Unrebutted stands as truth and all that.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So, what Robinson is asking for is a person who has worked his bollocks off to accumulate a large fortune who will make his money available to be spent willy-nilly by a bunch of layabout dole scroungers whose main objective is to eventually strip him of his assets and put him on trial because having lots of money means that even if he earned that money in an honest manner he must have been corrupted because large amounts of money will automatically have that effect on anyone.
How could anyone resist such a tempting offer?
Where do I sign up?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Isn't this the guy crying that he got his benefits taken away after the Doctor found he "couldn't possibly work"? Sounds to me like he is claiming here that he could indeed hold a job, but only one that he defines.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

It sounds like the ramblings of Count Arthur Strong. Except Arthur is hilarious and this guy is just a dipstick.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dismal Dave is complaining that some deadbeat rebel has done a runner with 'his' money...
David Robinson

Good evening constitutional protectors....

Despitte attempting to get a forum and website up and running for bloody ages STILL this has not occurred.

Promises promises by Stephen Robinson yet no delivery of those promises.....the thing was PAID FOR months ago so what the hell is going on?
Don't worry Dave... When you rebels have got your own courts up and running you can sue him for 'your' money back. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Perhaps Stephen doesn't have to do the work, because he is in lawful rebellion.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Perhaps Dismal Dave isn't perhaps possibly maybe even telling part of any of the even a tiny smidgen of the whole or any truth at all.

I find the whole whine just a teensy bit lame since most hosting companies will provide a fairly fool proof, even considering this crowd, template that you can use to put together your average lame ass whiney website, which in all honesty all they are really up for anyway, particularly considering who we're talking about. The only real problem I can see, other than the whole actually reading and following the directions thingy, is that it would require that nasty fotl four letter word WORK, so unless Dismal Dave can get it done, by someone else, for free, then I doubt he'll be interested. Of course how they are going to pay hosting and registration fees is whole other mystery entire.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I'm starting to think members of UKIP have swallowed a bit of freeman Woo. All the lawyers are apparently against them-

A member of PLD wrote to his local ukip candidate, and this was the rather bizarre response-
Just got a reply from UKIP's head office.

"Dear Ryan Ellison

Thank you for sending us your documents. As you can see, I’m copying this to Gerard Batten MEP, our Brexit spokesman. He may wish to comment.

There have been many court cases in connection with our EU membership and I’m afraid all have failed. The lawyers do very well out of them, but not the litigants. UKIP is a political party and does not have enough money to embark on doomed legal actions which would bankrupt the party. That is not why our members and supporters give donations.

If someone with very deep pockets wants to test the idea of “we were taken into the EEC illegally” then we wish them all the luck in the world, but I’m afraid we are not going to get involved. The anti-Brexit lobby would rub their hands with glee: “Well that’s UKIP out of business then.”

Regards

David Challice
UKIP Head Office"
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That is a very sensible reply in my opinion. It's not the lawyers that are against them, it is the actual law, and they see no sense in tilting at windmills.