"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Warful Webble Vassilios sends his fifth notice... Because the previous four have inexplicably failed to stop the blatant treason parking ticket.

Assuming he has sent all five 'notices' by Royal Mail first class signed for that's about £13 in postage alone plus envelopes, paper, ink etc. so a conservative estimate of £15 so far this has cost him.

Remind me... How much is a parking ticket again?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It's never the money, it is the Revolution!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

This seems to be for driving in a bus lane, not parking. The sum is currently £408, including fees and costs. It would have started at £50 or something.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Never underestimate the sovcit/footl/sovrunidjit/idjit propensity/ability to turn a minor infraction in to a major fine and/or jail sentence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:This seems to be for driving in a bus lane, not parking. The sum is currently £408, including fees and costs. It would have started at £50 or something.
Ah righty... I was done for a truck in a buses only zone and that was £60 so yeah... A £350-ish mark-up is doing well. Lets see if he gets to a nice round thousand :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
littleFred wrote:This seems to be for driving in a bus lane, not parking. The sum is currently £408, including fees and costs. It would have started at £50 or something.
Ah righty... I was done for a truck in a buses only zone and that was £60 so yeah... A £350-ish mark-up is doing well. Lets see if he gets to a nice round thousand :snicker:
Shouldn't be too hard, after all they all excel in turning a minor infraction into a major league fine.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:
Common sense tells me that the one one thing we all need are courts of law that observe the common law.
Strange, *my* common sense tells me that all we need are courts that observe the law that is actually in force at the present.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sharkbait, adamant this junk still works despite imminent bankruptcy proceedings, opens up a second front with the water board.
Best of luck

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:It's never the money, it is the Revolution!
Except these "revolutions" and "lawful rebellions" always seem to start over money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Seems to me that it's always about money, or getting stuff for free.

Of course, David is the noble exception. He doesn't want handouts but...
David Robinson wrote:... I am forced under duress to collect the entitlements I require to live off of...
The state is forcing money down his throat. Poor chap.
longdog

Post by longdog »

According to the bill he posted he's using and average of 400 litres a day... How the fuck is he managing that?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Sharkbait, adamant this junk still works despite imminent bankruptcy proceedings, opens up a second front with the water board.
Best of luck

Stupid is as stupid does, and Crabs really up there.

In one other post he recommends send the registered keeper strip for the DVLA new owner doc, be simply sent back with "in lawful rebellion" written on-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 3035607397

Ummmmm, hummmmmmmm that'll work!
notorial dissent

Our little quail definitely has a terminal case of the stupids. Looking to end in tears, his.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

If you know it doesn't work - why would you recommend it !! :shrug:

Rachael Maunder How do I get a CCJ removed (which I refuse to pay out of priciple as it was very unfairly put on me)

Craig Pepper Need more info than that? What's it for how long u had it, what paper work do u have to back up what u are saying?

Richard Green You can try and have it set aside on the grounds the Judge/Magistrate was acting unlawfully as he/she had no jurisdiction since the invocation of Article 61. But you only have a certain time after the judgement to apply. I have tried without success.
:brickwall: :brickwall:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Richard Green wrote:You can try and have it set aside on the grounds the Judge/Magistrate was acting unlawfully as he/she had no jurisdiction since the invocation of Article 61.
But the judge who is asked to set it aside would also, according to PLD, have no authority to do so. So this is a stupid thing to attempt, even by their standards.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote:If you know it doesn't work - why would you recommend it !! :shrug:

Rachael Maunder How do I get a CCJ removed (which I refuse to pay out of priciple as it was very unfairly put on me)

Craig Pepper Need more info than that? What's it for how long u had it, what paper work do u have to back up what u are saying?

Richard Green You can try and have it set aside on the grounds the Judge/Magistrate was acting unlawfully as he/she had no jurisdiction since the invocation of Article 61. But you only have a certain time after the judgement to apply. I have tried without success.
:brickwall: :brickwall:
That's the level of intellect the average PLD disciple has.

They're all about "resorting the rule of law", but we haven't seen exactly what is wrong with the current system (Or how they plan on repairing it?) apart from people who are irresponsible or end up in debt and end up turning to internet gurus who don't have any real world answers.

Dave is the messiah tho! They should know they've followed a few!
notorial dissent

I love it, "You can try this but it hasn't worked for me, or anyone else for that matter" I mean what incredibly useful information and suggestions. :sarcasmon:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ah, but what you miss is that if it failed, per David, they did it wrong. THerefore, it now should be easy to clearly identify the misstep that caused the loss, and articulate the correct way to do it, so that the next person will achieve success. Unfortunately, what is likely to happen is another loss, David claim of doing it wrong, more concise guidance and more fails. At some point they are bound to win, they just have to keep trying, they will get it right eventually, at least that is their belief...

:beatinghorse:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: They're all about "resorting the rule of law", but we haven't seen exactly what is wrong with the current system (Or how they plan on repairing it?) apart from people who are irresponsible or end up in debt and end up turning to internet gurus who don't have any real world answers.
I think they are proposing that all cases should be heard by a jury because that's what it says in Magna Carta... If you ignore the fact it doesn't actually say that at all of course.

Apart from the fact it would be ridiculously wasteful and expensive they seem to think that a jury would automatically find in their favour because reasons.

Imagine a 'rebel' being taken before a jury to explain why he didn't have to pay his mortgage. Do they think the jury is going to say "Well yes... You borrowed £50,000 to buy a house and contractually agreed to pay it back plus interest over 25 years but we are going to throw the rights of the lender away and allow you to keep the house and the money"?

As with all simpletons they simply haven't thought the thing through and they're trusting that the twelve good men and women and true are going to find in their favour every time. That's one hell of an assumption to make.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

If PoE and his Weary Bank is any guide, schemes like these can run for about three years before the penny finally drops and even the die-hards give it up.

Petey and his bank have just faded out and no one seems bothered about the wreckage left in his and it's wake. Now we've got sites like PLD and Sovrn's R Us pedalling variations on the something for nothing scheme.

Robinson isn't the most charismatic of gurus nor is he the most organised or even credible. He can't get about the country, he sponges benefits from a society he despises and his phone regularly runs out of credit.

You must either be at an all time low in your life, willing to try any cure, an anti establishment warrior or simply too thick to have an original thought of your own to swallow any of his guff.

FMOTL lasted about the same, maybe four years before falling flat and it's amusing to see many former adherents (Robinson included) become apostates. I've used the religious analogy because there are very many parallels: the true path, the schisms, prophets, false prophets, the requirement for some future apocalyptic event after which everything will be perfect. Not forgetting the collection plate!

PLD merchants seem to be fixated on hanging their opponents. You've only to look at the Balkans or certain African states to see where such a mindset, given the reins of power inevitably leads to.