"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

The straight answer to this is 'yes, they can' but the usual drivel ensues 'are you under oath' 'have you sent off your notices' another one being led up the garden path only to find it's actually the prison gates he's going to be left at.....
Neil Moralee
i have received an attachment of earnings also, is it right that the court will start committal proceedings against me if i ignore it? i was just gonna return to sender the letter
Oh and Neil, just a heads up - RTS just gives them evidence you actually have committed contempt of court.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:?:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0960922938

It's true, false flags have plagued the conspiracy theory community since the 17th century.....fgs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote::?:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0960922938

It's true, false flags have plagued the conspiracy theory community since the 17th century.....fgs
Love it, the great fire of London (1666) was a false flag :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Connor Jason Wilkinson created a poll.

To get an accurate number of people who've sent the letter of support, which you can get and change around here for those who haven't yet: https://drive.google.com/…/0BxttN-Tsofk ... ElHa…/view
Simply click 'SENT' if you have
or alternatively click 'NOT SENT YET'.

SENT +14

NOT SENT YET +6
Members of group - 11,444

Number of deadbeats who can manage to send a letter - 14

:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

You are forgetting it is a very powerful letter full of magic spells.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

aesmith wrote:This is all in Scotland, a completely separate kingdom in 1215, something that they seem to conveniently forget.
For once, I agree with David Robinson that Article 61 is just as effective in Scotland as it is in England. Or, as David says, the Commonwealth. Or (as David doesn't say) Outer Mongolia, or the moon, or Alpha Centauri.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

littleFred wrote:
aesmith wrote:This is all in Scotland, a completely separate kingdom in 1215, something that they seem to conveniently forget.
For once, I agree with David Robinson that Article 61 is just as effective in Scotland as it is in England. Or, as David says, the Commonwealth. Or (as David doesn't say) Outer Mongolia, or the moon, or Alpha Centauri.
As in - totally useless wherever you are !!?? :beatinghorse:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

littleFred wrote:
Whoops- didn't David say it applies to Scotland, because of the Act of Union?

You know Dave, that same Parliament that you say is treasonous, and it's act don't apply to the people?

Well which is it I wonder? Either Magna Carta is regional specific, or it isn't because you accept states and acts apply?

He really is a penny short of a pound.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Neil Moralee
i have received an attachment of earnings also, is it right that the court will start committal proceedings against me if i ignore it? i was just gonna return to sender the letter
If it is an attachment of earnings order it will be also sent to your employer or the benefits offices if you are on benefits. If you are self employed you usually can get away with ignoring it as it will take a decade or two before anyone has the resources to look into it. At least that used to be the case many years back.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

The latest from Deluded Dave on the Ollie Pillock bankruptcy....
David Robinson

He has been using the process we use to conditionally accept the demands, he has been very thorough with his Notices and they can either run away or commit high treason by attempting to enforce their demands. We wont be allowing that to occur.
Hmmm.... Back down because fourteen cranks send letters full of borderline illegal threats or 'commit high treason'?..

I wonder which they'll choose :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Breaking!!!1!!

According to rebel Marcus , the queen has declared WW3 will start this year. Panic stations!

The only thing more pathetic than his post, is the fact some moron has liked it with a crying face. Idiot.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If it is an attachment of earnings order it will be also sent to your employer
This is correct, however if it's a large organisation with many offices they may not know where to send it.
I work at a small site of a much larger organisation & have seen AOEO's arrive for people I have not heard of, I should forward to Payroll but they go straight in the shredder.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:If it is an attachment of earnings order it will be also sent to your employer
This is correct, however if it's a large organisation with many offices they may not know where to send it.
I work at a small site of a much larger organisation & have seen AOEO's arrive for people I have not heard of, I should forward to Payroll but they go straight in the shredder.
But they have to know who your employer is, which is the form he's been ordered to complete, it's contempt of court with commital proceedings if you don't return it.

Service and reply
CPR 89.5
(1) Notice of the application together with Form N56 (“the reply form”), must be served on the debtor by the court.
(2) The notice of application must include an instruction to the debtor to complete and file the reply form within 8 days after service, and that instruction constitutes a requirement under section 14(4) of the 1971 Act.
(3) Within 8 days after service of the documents listed in paragraph (1), the debtor must file a completed reply form.
(4) On receipt of a reply from the debtor, the court officer must send a copy of the reply to the creditor.
(5) No proceedings may be brought for an alleged offence under section 23(2)(c) or (f) of the 1971 Act in relation to the requirement to reply, unless—
(a) the notice of application and reply form have been served personally on the debtor; or
(b) the court is satisfied that the notice and reply form came to the debtor’s knowledge in sufficient time for the debtor to comply with the requirement; and
(c) by the end of the time for filing the reply, the debtor has not paid to the creditor the money remaining due under the judgment or order.
(6) If the debtor pays the money remaining due under the judgment or order, the creditor must inform the court officer that the payment has been made.

Failure by debtor
(1) In this rule, “statement of means” means a statement given under section 14(1) of the 1971 Act.
(2) If the debtor has failed to comply with rule 89.5(3) or to make payment to the creditor, the court officer may issue an order under section 14(1) of the 1971 Act which must, in addition to meeting the requirements of rule 89.16(1), direct that any payments made thereafter must be paid into the court and not direct to the creditor.
(3) If the person served with an order made under paragraph (2) fails—
(a) to obey the order;
(b) to file a statement of means; or
(c) to make payment,
the court officer must transfer the application to the debtor’s home court.
(4) Upon receipt of an application transferred under paragraph (3), the court officer must issue a notice calling on the debtor to show good reason why they should not be imprisoned.
(5) Any notice under paragraph (4) must be served on the debtor personally not less than 5 days before the hearing.

Suspended committal order
(1) If the debtor fails to attend at an adjourned hearing of an application for an attachment of earnings order and a committal order is made, the court making the committal order may also order that its execution will be suspended for such period or on such terms or conditions as it may specify.
(2) Unless the court otherwise directs, the creditor must serve on the debtor a copy of any order made under paragraph (1).
(3) Where a committal order is suspended under paragraph (1) and the debtor fails to attend at the time and place specified in the committal order, a certificate to that effect given by the court officer is sufficient authority for the issue of a warrant of committal.
(4) If execution of a committal order is suspended under paragraph (1), the debtor may apply for a further suspension.
(5) The debtor may apply for a further suspension by attending at, or writing to, the court office and explaining why they have been unable to comply with the terms of the original suspension.
(6) If the debtor applies for a further suspension in accordance with paragraph (5), the court must—
(a) fix a date for the hearing of the application by the judge; and
(b) give the debtor and creditor at least 3 days’ notice of the hearing.
(7) The District Judge may suspend execution of the committal order pending the hearing of the application under paragraph (5).
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote: Then somebody starts a new forum. . .
Summed up perfectly in six words. :lol:
Then you can book the back room of a pub and prop up the movement's latest victim who will drone on while the faithful shout, "It's not law. It's just a statute!" whenever the talkie boy comes up for breath.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I see they're queuing up to buy a special "Article 61" stamp that someone's offered for sale for a tenner each.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From fmotl fails, it seems one of our rebels got the last minute jitters and contacted an actual solicitor.

Can't think why he didn't take on his case.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another fine example of something not meaning what a moron thinks it means...
Ollie Pinnock

Lord Renton in the House of Lords in 2000 (recorded in Hansard) in response to a speech by The Earl Russell the Honourable Lord Renton stated : ”My Lords, before the noble Earl sits down, perhaps I may mention one point in relation to his fascinating speech. He suggested that we should amend Magna Carta. We cannot do that. Magna Carta was formulated before we ever had a Parliament. All that we can do is to amend that legislation which, in later years when we did have a Parliament, implemented Magna Carta."
He reads it as "Parliament can't amend Magna Carta" when in reality it says "Magna Carta is only law because it was adopted by parliament and in any event most of it is no longer in force".

The lord was right when he said it couldn't be amended I suppose because Magna Carta was treaty and all of the signatories are long since dead. Amending a treaty between one dead king and a handful of dead barons would be monumentally pointless. It would be like me wanting to change the terms of my contact of employment with a firm I've not worked for in 30 years and which actually went bust about 20 years ago.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

They don't seem to grasp that only three articles from MC are in force today and have been for 800 years, only because they are largely symbolic and the foundation of "Britishness". Article 61 isn't in force but Parliament made some form of it an act of Parliament which had stood the test of time since 1297-
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Edw1c ... 9/contents

Anyone who can read can see that only 3, yes 3 pieces of the article are enshrined as legislation (I'm not even sure about the first bit?), but given as those morons can't differentiate between the past and present, it makes me wonder how they get by in life?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote:They don't seem to grasp that only three articles from MC are in force today and have been for 800 years, only because they are largely symbolic and the foundation of "Britishness". Article 61 isn't in force but Parliament made some form of it an act of Parliament which had stood the test of time since 1297-
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Edw1c ... 9/contents

Anyone who can read can see that only 3, yes 3 pieces of the article are enshrined as legislation (I'm not even sure about the first bit?), but given as those morons can't differentiate between the past and present, it makes me wonder how they get by in life?
They could care less that only 3 pieces of the MC have any legal validity today. To them, the MC was handed down from Heaven, graven on stone tablets, to the assembled King and Barons at Runnymede; and it is sacrilege to contend that, the MC is only a summary of feudal rights and privileges barely relevant to today's Britons, and not some sort of divine proto-Constitution which is beyond the capability of mortal humans to amend.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: They could care less that only 3 pieces of the MC have any legal validity today. To them, the MC was handed down from Heaven, graven on stone tablets, to the assembled King and Barons at Runnymede; and it is sacrilege to contend that, the MC is only a summary of feudal rights and privileges barely relevant to today's Britons, and not some sort of divine proto-Constitution which is beyond the capability of mortal humans to amend.
It's a, and I quote from here " wank fantasy" of some idiots that can't grasp reality!

And like I've said before- some regions of Britain &a Ireland can start quoting defunct laws and treaty's from yonks ago!

I'm from East Yorks originally and a punishment there was stocks in the river at low tide to drown you at high tide. Does that mean everyone who steals bread or veg should be killed this way 900 years on?

Unfortunately as I have said previous,
Confirmation bias is so prevalent on the net these days, that most won't look beyond anything that confirms their own beliefs:suspicion.

I used to think the moon landings may have been faked- (yes know!) I bought some books by S.Hawkings, N.tayson and the likes and yes I'm sure now we did land on the moon!

But then again, I don't like to surround myself with morons!