"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by daveBeeston »

One thing that i do wonder is this, how many of they member's of these groups are genuine people looking for help and how many are scammers just getting contact details for their next scheme.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
longdog

Post by longdog »

daveBeeston wrote:One thing that i do wonder is this, how many of they member's of these groups are genuine people looking for help and how many are scammers just getting contact details for their next scheme.
That may be a part of it but I think it's partly related to Facebook crank-magnetism. The people who believe in this sort of conspiracy theory, which is all it really is in reality, tend to believe in ALL conspiracy theories and one group leads to another which leads to another which leads to another. I'd bet a shiny shilling that at least three quarters of the 12,000 'rebels' are also members of contrail groups, anti-vaxxer groups, holocaust denial groups, birther groups, moon-landing-myth groups and probably a fair few other reality-challenged collections of weirdos... Flat earth? Yeah... Why not?.. I'll like that too.

If you actually look at David Robinson's public page he has over 1700 'friends' listed. Now I'm moderately normal and have about seventy made up of maybe a dozen 'real friends' a couple of dozen people I know fairly well and few "who the fuck are they?". Does Dave REALLY have 1700 friends? :shrug:

I have a fake account too which I use for trolling CT nuts etc and in under a month I've collected over 300 friends, none of whom I have ever met, spoke to or interacted with in any way. If you send friend requests entirely at random it's remarkably easy to be remarkably popular :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rumbled by king fuck-nut himself

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

If he wants to enter into a reasonable debate I'm sure there are many here who would oblige, now the question is would he and his follows accept an invitation or would we have to debate on his terms on a site of his choosing?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
longdog

Post by longdog »

OK... I'm willing to play along with this fuck-knuckle's silly game and I'll offer him a deal... I'll join the Facebook PLD group under my own name and identify myself as being longdog on here on the following conditions...

1) The members of the PLD group refrain from making unfounded allegations of paedophilia, fraud, paid-shilling, sheep stealing or criminality of any description without solid evidence to support their claims... Of which there is none (unless you include two speeding fines, one fine for driving a fucking great truck through a buses only zone in Middlesbrough and a fixed penalty for drunk and disorderly... They're fair game). Any unfounded allegations of criminality will of course be actionable under statute and common-law and the 'rebels' and admins of the group accept they are jointly and severally liable in law for any libellous or otherwise defamatory statements.

2) The PLD group will engage in civilised discussion of their successes, or lack thereof, in a mature and sensible manor.

3) The admins of the group undertake not to ban me from said group unless I engage in actions which would be considered criminal or otherwise actionable in law. 'Actionable in law' for these purposes is defined as the law of England and Wales as currently enforced by the courts... Not delusional fantasies about 'treason', 'sedition', 'misprison of treason' or any other fantasy bullshit.

4) No member of the PLD group will be permitted to make allegations of any nature whatsoever against me unless they are displaying their full legal name and are prepared, in the event of any form of defamation, to provide on demand by PM their full postal address sufficient that action may be taken against them to recover just compensation.

5) The admins of the PLD group will not allow any posts which procure, encourage or support any action against me which is or may be perceived as violent, intimidatory or in any other way threatening or outside of normal, civilised political discourse.

Answers either here, on the PLD Facebook group or by messenger pigeon.

As an alternative to the above David could of course register and post here where he will be free to defend his 'rebellion' and his three year record of achieving sweet FA... But he wont.

Over to you Dave....
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:Rumbled by king fuck-nut himself

how does anyone know that's his real name?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

And don't forget Dave, you're welcome to come here too! :shrug:

So why haven't any of your group?

Is it because exposure would kill off your group quicker?

Because let's face it, those silly little notices haven't worked and there is no evidence to suggest they work.

The Barons have written back and politely told you to "do one", but in your mind that makes them part of some sort of conspiracy to enslave the people of Britain.

Can you explain when you think the people of England actually collectively ran the country? And not the government? Because you'd have to go back further than Magna Carta for that! Possible the late Neolithic period, because after directly MC Parliament (especially the House of Lords for the Barons) sort of came to beign! So your daft little speech about how MC was the people's way of rebellion, is pretty much horse shit.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I learned a long time ago that people like Robinson only engage in discussion in an arena where they are totally in control. They have to have the facility to delete comments or ban members when they find themselves tied up in knots by a poster who is getting the better of them. How could Robinson post here? He knows full well that without being able to control the dialogue his idiocy would be exposed for all to see. Idiots like Robinson don't do discussion with people who have the potential to debunk them. They know their pseudo-legal bullshit does not stand up to scrutiny by people who know what they are talking about.
Now, because of my post put me on notice Robinson. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Right.this is either an exceptional PLD success or one of you taking the piss??

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Could be worse, you could have ended up sharing space with a great dane.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Translation: Over the last three years I started believing in wacky theories and crap I read on the internet and my wife took the kids and left me, I got sacked, none of my friends share my bullshit beliefs and an acquaintance took pity on me and lets me stay illegally in their shed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The start of the end

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He'd never join up here because he knows damn well those ridiculous notices do more harm then good, two cases:

1. Margo Tamm, if she'd done as advised by both the Court and the Housing Association and applied to the Court to suspend the Possession Order and made arrangements to pay, she would still be living in that accommodation instead of being evicted and made homeless. Instead she was advised to ignore the Courts and 'carry on with the process'.

Net result: Homeless

2. Ollie Pinnock, told to send the notices to the Council who interpreted them exactly as intended (ie 'I'm not paying) and all subsequent orders, including the committal proceedings, he's told to ignore and 'carry on with the process'.

Net result: arrested, held for 48 hours in a Police cell and committed to prison for 28 days (quashed only when someone paid on his behalf), publicly humiliated due to his mates in PLD contacting local papers with his 'story', children and wife traumatised all because of 'the process'. If he'd told the truth (ie I can't pay) none of that would have happened.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The PLD folk have 'woken up' to the fact that we post about their activities.

Of course, that makes us (in their eyes) "paedos and nonces". Here's Dreary Dave himself on the subject of Q;
The comments within this forum are typical of those who have little else to do but attempt to discredit the movement and the evidential facts, but they are guttless trolls.....if they would put their names to their comments or enter into reasonable debate then that would be something....no, instead they stand side by side with traitors, peadophiles and the like and post crap to amuse their tiny minds...lol pathetic.
And again
Nice one ....good to see the face of this seditious moron....it amazes me why these idiots attempt to protect those who are destroying our country...probably a peadophile himself.
Crabby is of a similar view;
Robert White Yeah they seem like peadophile group to me.
There's a rather unhealthy obsession with paedophilia over on that site.

Anyway, back to the real world. David Lucas is finding it hard to understand why the magic letters don't work. He's asking Dreary Dave why;
David Robinson once you have sent a notice of understanding of misprision of treason and the vermin still ignore you and send you a demand for court costs, what is the next move?
I mean he's done everything right;
I've gone through the notices of cond, acceptance, default & opp. to cure, default and misprision of treason to the police and courts.
Dave weighs in in the face of the negativity;
I honestly thaught by now, and after all we have done to prove that article 61 is effective, the people in general would have woken to this but sadly they haven't......it going to take people like us to use the law and to get screwed by the regime until we unite to stop it. Its either that or joint the majority and be subserviant bitches of the state...we don't have any choice but to fight in this peaceful way if we wish to remain under the law and not compromise our integrity....things are just going to get worse until people have eventually had enough and stop ignoring the truth sadly.
All that you've done, Dave, is to prove the very opposite.

Your fantasy don't work and it will drop you well into the shite if you follow it.

Dave Lucas can't resist a quick paedo reference himself;
The courts, the police, the councils and the various private profit seeking companies to whom they outsource their injustice machine are like paedophile priests. They hide behind badges of officialdom to groom and intimidate their victims and their arrogant sense of entitlement to crush law abiding citizens shows them to be pathologically less than anything that can truly qualify as human.
Forever may their foulness rot in hell.
Forever may the ultimate sacrifice made by so many good people against tyranny and abuse stand tall against them
Here's "Mark" wistfully posting;
I Totally understand the frustrations David but I will say this, I've been advised not to mess around with anything to do with the car ie Road tax or council tax or hmrc, the only thing I can do is refuse the TV license, what else is there? I understand we should be putting our mps and police on notice but they just ignore us from what I'm led to believe. I unlike some aint got a clue with regards to computers n stuff but would put another set of boots on the ground for seizures of public buildings.
Dreary Dave again;
We can still serve notices on the criminals making demands for CT and the like...at least by doing so we are educating them and collecting evidence against them for the future....admittedly we can run around the hamster wheel serving notices and getting ignored forever so we need to do more...seizing buildings is one thing we can do but banding together to demand the police observe the facts and the law is possibly the most important action we can take at this time.....if enough of us did that then things could change quite quickly.
The demographic of those involving themselves in PLD is quite apparent. So here is Adam North, clearly an angry young man with issues;
'm still angry about that idiots claim that I was using the process wrong now I'll use a61 as I see fit there ain't no right way or wrong way I'm Deffo a Solja on the ground willing to do 2 3 4 4 6 6 7 8 years in HMP IT IS WHAT IT IS now I will takes loans out with the intention of saying fuck you simple i will say to police fuck you it 8s what it is what your looking at is a clear fuck you to police police dogs as all 5hese mugs I should be able to live my life for me I'm fighting the system any hands on shit I'm there FULLY simple if your don't want man like me deleate me but 1000 percent I'll fight the sysom
You'd have to do something really serious in the UK to get a sentence of 23,446,678 years.

"Jamie" asks;
What's the difference between doing it properly and not?
Err....nothing.

Jamie then makes this observation;
Half the guys on here seem to be jobless, bankrupt or losing their homes. I don't think it's the most sensible way to do things..
A view which goes down very badly with the true believers.

Great entertainment Dave, keep it coming!
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

What I get from all that is that they are all too chickenshit to actually stand up for what they believe in. Much easier to just send out some silly letters and fool yourself into believing you're some kind of freedom fighter. Does their brave leader Dave pay his Council Tax or is he like the White Rabbit and happily pays his way like a good little sheep? Or maybe "under duress" which is the coward's way out again.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This whole idea that they are collecting 'evidence' for when the revolution comes smacks of a religious cult. Their reward will come in the next world not this.

I suppose it's the ultimate get out clause when their crap fails to work every single time. "Yes we lost again but oh boy are they going to be sorry when they're swinging from a rope for their treason and then it'll be a massive win".
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Calling a whole forum pedophile protectors?

The usual tactic of the simpleton whom cannot win an argument is to make unfounded accusations in the hope others go away.

If anything, what's to say David is morally honourable?

He clearly doesn't believe in statue law, despite some of it beign designed to protect the vulnerable. Perhaps he wants to expoilt them for personal gain?

:thinking:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

oh no, the document that David reckons "proves it all works" has gone missing. Who'd have thought it!!!!1!!!!
David Robinson The law only evolves whilst it is being used though...what has evolved is corporate rules because we allow
and they refunded £1700.00 and dropped the further £1250.00 demand on that basis alone. What more proof is required?
LikeShow More Reactions · 2 hrs

Jamie O'Neill David Robinson Is that example in the Layman's guide? Would love to see the docs.

David Robinson Jamie O'Neill Look mate....if you haven't done any research into this and read the laymans guide (which you haven'[tt or you wouldn't be asking) its no wonder you're not "buying it"....yes its in the laymans guide but the person I was working for didn't even bother to upload the actual documents to prove it....took the money and ran but there are plenty of witnesses that will verify that this was exactly what occurred.

Jamie O'Neill Wow that document that was lost was really important to the cause. How careless. Would have shut up idiot sceptics like me in seconds.
LikeShow More Reactions · 2 hrs

David Robinson Documents were't lost they were just not provided as they should have been and I totally agree which is why I fell out with the bitch.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The PLD folk have 'woken up' to the fact that we post about their activities.
Just as in the Crawford case, they've managed to convince themselves that some random nutter they've fallen out with is conspiring with Quatloos to do them down, presumably on the instructions of the PTB as they prepare to unleash Paedogeddon.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Calling a whole forum pedophile protectors?

The usual tactic of the simpleton whom cannot win an argument is to make unfounded accusations in the hope others go away.

If anything, what's to say David is morally honourable?

He clearly doesn't believe in statue law, despite some of it beign designed to protect the vulnerable. Perhaps he wants to expoilt them for personal gain?

:thinking:
Remind me what the age of consent was under the common law which they insist is the only true law... Oh yeah... There wasn't one.

I wonder if there's a name for this hurling allegations of paedophilia when you're losing an argument... Something like Godwin's Law for the Nazis.