"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Hi all fellow rebels I'm setting up a Facebook page to record my journey of lawful rebellion.. can anyone suggest a good catchy page name ????
Treason's Just Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

How to lose friends and influence noone

Think and Grow Poor

How to Start Worrying and Stop living

The Science of Becoming Bankrupt

How not to succeed in life [How to Fail in Life]
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Comrade Sharik wrote:
Hi all fellow rebels I'm setting up a Facebook page to record my journey of lawful rebellion.. can anyone suggest a good catchy page name ????
Treason's Just Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose
You beat me to it.... Darn you :)

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote:Answers on a postcard.

Expert in All Phuckwittery
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail
Letter to Ross and Roberts. After many phone calls and an email they are refusing to give disclosure of the latest goon trying to enforce mafia style threats on me. Their funeral.......

I, David Jones, do declare the following to be true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

This is a lawful notice. Please read it carefully. It informs you. It means what it says. I do not stand under the Law Society’s ‘legalese’ and there are no hidden meanings or interpretations beyond the simple English statements herein. If you fail to comply with this Notice then you will be deemed to be in absolute agreement with the points raised. Do not ignore it.
A reply to this notice is REQUIRED and is to be made stating the respondent’s clearly legible FULL NAME and on his or her full commercial liability and penalty of perjury. Your response is required within (7) 7days from the recorded delivery date of this Notice; failure to comply will represent your tacit acquiescence with the FACTS of this Notice or that you are unable to provide lawful proof-of-claim.

Whereas I, David Jones stand fully under British Constitutional law in defence of the Sovereignty of our nation at this time, which is to my understanding the lawful truth and duty of ALL British and Commonwealth subjects to do, and evidently so since Article 61 of Magna Carta came into effect on the 23rd March 2001, and, that I have complied with the law. I has ''lawful excuse' to distress the present regime and I thus do so by 'Royal Command,' until the restoration of the rule of law is given over to its Sovereigns, and THAT all imposters operating under the 'Crown' are arrested and trialled for their crimes against the people. It is to my further understanding, that it is entirely UNLAWFUL for myself to aid and abet the Crown or ANY of its agents at this current juncture in time. For me to do so, would be ancillary treason, having placed a sworn oath of allegiance to the barons committee who invoked article 61.

I have received an unsigned correspondence from you, R Baker entitled a Notice of Enforcement dated 05/08/2017, received on 10/08/2017 by domestic post. It is my duty to inform you of some very serious and lawful obligations that you must take notice of and in doing so, either comply to the law, or be subjective to I, David Jones seeking my own remedy, should you continue to pursue this unlawful demand against me that would deliberately be subjective to I, David Jones to suffer a tort or be forced against my will to comply under duress.

I am writing to give you, R Baker, fair warning with regards to my lawful standing and position, and that I will not tolerate any intimidation from either yourself, or any of your agents. I hereby serve NOTICE and I therefore demand that you operate with due diligence with regards to this matter and STOP any and all further proceedings against my Sovereignty unless and until it has been evidenced that my understanding of the Constitutional Law is incorrect. The law means the LAW. I must compel you at this given opportunity to further your own research and/or discuss this matter with your own legal representation within the structure of Ross & Roberts or for your own protection, you may wish to hire your own independent solicitor in all matters pertaining to LAWFUL REBELLION and ARTICLE 61 of MAGNA CARTA 1215. This is a very serious matter indeed, as of which you WILL find yourself personally LIABLE for your action/s against me should you decide to ignore this lawful Notice. Your letter dated 05/08/2017 is in my possession and will be used as evidence as part of my defence.

I am informing you personally R Baker that I have dealt with many of your colleagues within the criminal corporation of Ross and Roberts Ltd and also its related criminal company, Equita Ltd. The following co-conspirators listed below have failed to provide in substance that they have or had any lawful/legal enforcement to pursue me for ANY demand/s for Council tax, and/or provide a legitimate LIABILITY ORDER. They have however, provided ample evidence for me to pursue these individuals in their PERSONAL LIABILITY on charges of harassment, obtaining monies by menaces, collusion, fraud and more seriously relevant, aiding and abetting Treason, which if you are not aware, is punishable by death or life imprisonment, depending of the seriousness of the criminal offence performed. These are:

Neil Forrester Smith – CEO for Ross & Roberts Ltd and Equita Ltd
David Blake – Enforcement Agent
Knatalie Knott – Head of Administration for Ross & Roberts Ltd
R. Morgan – Enforcement Agent at Ross & Roberts Ltd
B. Grice – Enforcement Agent at Ross & Roberts Ltd
Ian Bowdige – Enforcement Agent at Ross & Roberts Ltd
R. Langley – Enforcement Agent at Ross & Roberts Ltd
M. Culverhouse – Enforcement Agent at Ross & Roberts Ltd
Nicholas Hutchinson – Enforcement Manager Equita Ltd
Paul Ashworth – Independent bailiff
Beverley Perry – Senior Revenue Officer at Mendip District Council (retired)
Helen Dodson – current Senior Revenue Officer at Mendip District Council

It is my sole intention that once the rule of law is restored, I fully intend to pursue criminal charges against the named above along with custodial sentences in relation to the offence. I have copied Rob Jackson into this documentation for his awareness that in his role of Director, you R Baker are one of his subordinates and that he has a responsibility to ensure you operate within the parameters of your remit and not operate ultra vires. If you do at any future point, I will then seek remedy with Rob Jackson in his PERSONAL LIABILITY. Consider this fair warning.

I have in my possession, recorded telephone conversations and relevant video footage of some of the above as evidence. I also have written correspondence to Mendip District Council asking for a copy of a true certified liability order, in which the reply was for my to request to be forwarded to Yeovil Magistrates Court. I further have in my possession, written correspondence from Joy Fitzgerald at Yeovil Magistrates court stating that a 'liabilty order is nothing to do with them, and that I need to ask the council. For your information, I have contacted Yeovil court requesting full disclosure of all Magistrate/s names operating unlawfully there, but no surprise, they are extremely reluctant to provide this information.

Do not waste my time or insult my intelligence with regards to liability orders, court proceedings and non jurisdiction statute/legislative rulings. I know how both the courts and council operate and collude, then hire private paid thugs in what is nothing more than mafia style racketeering to extract money from people. I certainly won't be taking any nonsense or threats from you. I hope this clarifies the matter in hand.

In the closing of this lawful Notice, I inform you that I have written to both Andy Marsh, Chief Constable for Avon & Somerset Police and Mark Nicholson, Team Inspector for Avon & Somerset Police with regards to the very serious issue of systemic Treason currently in operation within the British Isles, and that of my lawful refusal to adhere to, or be part of funding such vile crime and in thus doing so, they have both acquiesced to my correspondence and therefore agree with the points I made therein, and that they both agree to them entirely without deviation, having no objection to my lawful standing. This includes reporting anyone (including yourself) to the Police should I receive any form of harassment, tort, invasion of my privacy, unwanted intrusion, traitors and the like. This also includes reporting the Police to the Attorney General should they fail to adhere to the Constitutional law themselves. You R Baker, would not be the first person I have reported to the Police. As a point of clarification, please give full disclosure of your first name. After both emailing and phoning Ross & Roberts, you all seem very reluctant to provide this very simple and reasonable request. If I do not receive this information, then I will take the matter further with Rob Jackson. You are strongly advised at this current juncture in time to return this case to Mendip District Council, based on my experience and dealings with them, along with previous employees of Ross & Roberts Ltd, Equita Ltd, the Police and both Yeovil and Bath Magistrates Courts. This is not a wilful refusal to pay council tax, but an adherence to the law that obliges me not to do so until such times as a convened court de jure can be implemented in order for my case to be heard under COMMON LAW JURISDICTION ONLY.

I have enclosed for your personal attention a notice of REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS denying you ANY consent to attend the above dwelling. Do not ignore it. I also have a vulnerable person at this address, so it is in YOUR best interests not to visit my door. A copy of both this letter, your letter, the Removal of Implied Right of Access letter and my confirmation to my lawful standing (oath to the barons committee) will be delivered to Wells Police Station as evidence, so if you do attend, I will have you arrested and removed.

If I receive no reply in SUBSTANCE to this Notice (which means addressing PRECISELY the points made herein, in full) it shall be taken to signify by all parties involved in this matter (including any third party interlopers) that you/they are in ABSOLUTE agreement with the points I have made herein and, that no further claims will me made against myself or the legal fiction.

I hereby attest and affirm that all of the above is the truth and is my lawful understanding.

With prejudice.

Sworn and subscribed on the date of:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

"It is my duty to inform you of some very serious and lawful obligations that you must take notice of and in doing so, either comply to the law, or be subjective to I, David Jones seeking my own remedy, should you continue to pursue this unlawful demand against me that would deliberately be subjective to I, David Jones to suffer a tort or be forced against my will to comply under duress."

Five guinea language from a ha'penny brain. "or be subjective to I"? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've seen that letter more or less, before. Its been copy/pasted from some sovcit nut page. I think I've seen it in a USA forum somewhere, but definitely familiar.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Well, call me picky, but that is almost perfect except "within (7) 7days from" where the bit in brackets should be seven, that's the whole point of word and figures.

Oh, and 'subjective' and 'subjected' are not interchangeable.

These are fatal flaws in an otherwise irreproachable document.

If only foisted unilateral agreements were not utter bushwah, you'd have them bang to rights.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

You've got to admit that to follow
I do not stand under the Law Society’s ‘legalese’ and there are no hidden meanings or interpretations beyond the simple English statements herein
with
It is my duty to inform you of some very serious and lawful obligations that you must take notice of and in doing so, either comply to the law, or be subjective to I, David Jones seeking my own remedy, should you continue to pursue this unlawful demand against me that would deliberately be subjective to I, David Jones to suffer a tort or be forced against my will to comply under duress.
and
he has a responsibility to ensure you operate within the parameters of your remit and not operate ultra vires.
an adherence to the law that obliges me not to do so until such times as a convened court de jure can be implemented

is pretty good going!
longdog

Post by longdog »

to suffer a tort or be forced against my will to comply under duress
As opposed to willingly complying under duress presumably :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Just noted this whilst reading their 'outing of quatloos' thread.

Gave me a nice little chuckle :snicker:

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:
to suffer a tort or be forced against my will to comply under duress
As opposed to willingly complying under duress presumably :snicker:
Those seeking money from this chap won't care if he is under duress or not, so long as he coughs up.

Duress Dave advises his fellows to do just that if it all comes on top.

Kind of renders their passive disobedience null and void really.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Krabbie's Great British Building Seizure caper appears to be losing traction;
Krabbie wrote; I’m looking for rebels ready to take action rather than just talking about it. If you’re interested just give me a like and I’ll be in touch. The only rule is you must be under OATH. Plain and simple are you a man or a mouse, or a woman or a female mouse?
Squeak squeak!

After a bit of radio silence Krabbie does a head-count;
That's no one then?
Piss-up, brewery.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

exiledscouser wrote:Krabbie's Great British Building Seizure caper appears to be losing traction;
Krabbie wrote; I’m looking for rebels ready to take action rather than just talking about it. If you’re interested just give me a like and I’ll be in touch. The only rule is you must be under OATH. Plain and simple are you a man or a mouse, or a woman or a female mouse?
Squeak squeak!

After a bit of radio silence Krabbie does a head-count;
That's no one then?
Piss-up, brewery.
With that many mice, he may need to hire the Pied Piper to rid himself of them :D

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

Debt collectors are now even get in on the fun!

This gentleman seems to think "notice 5" will see them off....

There is no difference between the old GOODF 3 letter process and putting people on notice!

Shear hilarity!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Robert White
James have a look at my file with equita bailiffs in the files, they were after me for £11k and I've never had 1 visit.
Why would they bother to visit you, you are bankrupt.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh for god sake...
Could Julian Assange use article 61 in any way?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Oh for god sake...
Could Julian Assange use article 61 in any way?
I might be wrong, but I don't think the Republic of Ecuador recognises the Magna Carta!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My suggestion:

I Fought the Law and the Law Won!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4