"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:
I hereby CONDITIONALLY ACCEPT liability of the £1070.64 demand made against I, David Robinson for Council tax, on proof being provided in substance, that the Crown (British monarch) has the legal authority to authorize DAVENTRY DISTRICT COUNCIL and /or NORTHAMPTON MAGISTRATES COURT to make such a demand at this time and since the invocation of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 came into effect.
That shouldn't be too hard. Surely there is an act, with total assent, authorizing such. Not that Dave will accept the answer, of course.
Well of course not... "proof being provided in substance" means "proof I am willing to accept" which is by definition impossible because he's not going to accept anything that involves him putting his hand in his pocket.

I'm a bit at a loss as to how he's managed to run up a bill of that magnitude. He's on benefits and has been since the year dot as far as I can tell. That being the case he will have to pay some CT but most of it will be covered by CT Benefit.

At a rough guess £1000 would be about four or five years council tax for somebody on state benefits so either this is a debt the council have failed to collect for four or five years or Dismal Dave hasn't claimed CT Benefit because he doesn't think he has to pay it at all... Stupid boy!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I Love this
t is therefore my legal duty to inform you that I, David Robinson stands fully under the committee of the Barons invocation of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215, invoked in strict accordance with the correct protocols of British Constitutional law on the 23rd day of March 2001 (see exhibit A – Daily Telegraph report and exhibit B - transcripts of letters between the crown and barons' committee), and that I DO NOT AND CANNOT CONSENT BY LAW to the demands being made against me, and/or the legal fiction that I DO NOT represent.
Because Strict Accordance is required, and is clearly spelled out in MC 1215, that a large group of 4 stogy old former Peers trying to make an Anti-Europe political statement, and with nothing better to do that day, deliver a bit of vellum parchment at Buckingham Palace, signed by 28 hereditaries, to the Queen's private secretary,and without any further action, this act satisfied all of A61 requirements, along of course with the requirement to recorded on the record in the Daily Telegraph, and nowhere else, makes this legit.

Will mention I did look up the translation of A61:
http://www.magnacartaplus.org/magnacarta/

I bolded some items I think may be missing to be viewed as strictly in accordance with:
Since for God, for the improvement of our kingdom, and to better allay the discord arisen between us and our barons, we have granted all these concessions, and wishing that the concessions be enjoyed in their entirety with firm endurance (for ever [5]), we give and grant to the barons the following security:

Namely, that the barons choose any twenty-five barons of the kingdom they wish, who must with all their might observe and hold, and cause to be observed, the peace and liberties we have granted and confirmed to them by this our present Charter. Then, if we, our chief justiciar, our bailiffs or any of our officials, offend in any respect against any man, or break any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offence is notified to four of the said twenty-five barons, the four shall come to us—or to our chief justicicar if we are absent from the kingdom—to declare the transgression and petition that we make amends without delay.

And if we, or in our absence abroad the chief justice, have not corrected the transgression within forty days, reckoned from the day on which the offence was declared to us (or to the chief justice if we are out of the realm), the four barons mentioned before shall refer the matter to the rest of the twenty-five barons. Together with the community of the whole land, they shall then distrain and distress us in every way possible, namely by seizing castles, lands, possessions and in any other they can (saving only our own person and those of the queen and our children), until redress has been obtain in their opinion. And when amends have been made, they shall obey us as before.

Whoever in the country wants to, may take an oath to obey the orders of the twenty-five barons for the execution of all the previously mentioned matters and, with the barons, to distress us to the utmost of his power. We publicly and freely give permission to every one who wishes to take this oath, and we shall never forbid any one from taking it. Indeed, all those in the land who are unwilling to this oath, we shall by our command compel them to swear to it.

If any one of the twenty-five barons dies or leaves the country, or is in any other manner incapacitated so the previously mentioned provisions cannot be undertaken, the remaining barons of the twenty-five shall choose another in his place as they think fit, who shall be duly sworn in like the rest.

If there is any disagreement amongst the twenty-five barons on any matter presented to them, or if some of them are unwilling or unable to be present, what the majority of those present ordain or command shall be held as fixed and established, exactly as if all twenty-five had consented in this.

The said twenty-five barons shall swear to faithfully observe all the aforesaid articles and will do all they can to ensure that the articles are observed by others.

And we shall procure nothing from any one, either personally or indirectly, whereby any part of these concessions and liberties might be revoked or diminished; and if any such thing has been procured, let it be void and null, and we shall never make use of it ourselves or through someone else.
So when did all the Barons choose the 25 that signed,as strictly required by A61? Did they notify the Queen of the transgressions directly, if not, surly the chief justicicar. I think there are likely enough steps missing to make this 2001 act,invalid for failing to meet the strict requirements laid out in the article.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:[I'm a bit at a loss as to how he's managed to run up a bill of that magnitude. He's on benefits and has been since the year dot as far as I can tell. That being the case he will have to pay some CT but most of it will be covered by CT Benefit.

At a rough guess £1000 would be about four or five years council tax for somebody on state benefits so either this is a debt the council have failed to collect for four or five years or Dismal Dave hasn't claimed CT Benefit because he doesn't think he has to pay it at all... Stupid boy!
£1000 would only be one full year's worth without benefits though. I suspect he has got all Magna Carta A61 on the council and not filled in the required forms at the required times, so he's missed out on some benefits and owes the Council Tax.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:[I'm a bit at a loss as to how he's managed to run up a bill of that magnitude. He's on benefits and has been since the year dot as far as I can tell. That being the case he will have to pay some CT but most of it will be covered by CT Benefit.

£1000 would only be one full year's worth without benefits though. I suspect he has got all Magna Carta A61 on the council and not filled in the required forms at the required times, so he's missed out on some benefits and owes the Council Tax.
That may very well be the case and it is at least consistent with the principle that there's no debt that can't be made ten times worse with sufficient stupidity.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

More factually lame crap from Dave, but it sounds like they really are on the verge of some minor gathering-
If we do nothing then YOU will definitely REGRET IT when they bring about armed foreign troops onto British streets and impose marshal law. YOU will then ONLY have two choices....comply with their forced vaccinations (which will destry YOU) or accept the microchip as a SLAVE to be ABUSED and erradicated slowly.

Things are BAD we all know that but things are going to get A LOT WORSE!!
Couple of problems here, Dave.

1- we've already had 'foreign' troops on British soil, quiet a lot more than he average Brit likes, the glorious revolution being one such episode
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution

2- vaccines are proven to work, the trends and data aren't even open to scrutiny, they work-
https://www.vaccines.gov/basics/effecti ... index.html

3- what the hell is Marshal law? A western film? Do you mean Martial law?

Why do people follow this guy like he is some kind of second coming of Christ?

I'm starting to think he can't run a bath, never mind a rebellion!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

3- what the hell is Marshal law? A western film? Do you mean Martial law?
No he meant what he said. A western film. It's explicit in this comment;
....comply with their forced vaccinations (which will destry YOU)
Now there are two possibilities here, I'll leave it to you to weigh which is most likely;

1 - The leader of a vast popular movement to overthrow the existing order and replace it with a new Magna Carta led society is such a shit speller he shouldn't be trusted with a grocery list. Or;

2 - He meant this;

Note that 'Destry Rides Again' was directed by George Marshall. How many clues do you need?

Go see what the boys in the backroom will have
And tell them I'm having the same
Go see what the boys in the backroom will have
And give them the poison they name
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Adrian James

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.
I need some advice please. I am currently in lawful rebellion, my oath was sent back in April and a signature was obtained at recorded delivery to the Baron. The situation I am in is following today's events whilst I was out travelling in my car. I was accused of driving, despite me being very friendly and explaining to the corrupt road pirate that I am not employed on the road. I have no drivers licence as I'm not involved in commerce. I have no insurance, no tax. I would not supply my legal fiction so was arrested, kidnapped, forced onto a fingerprint machine against my consent. My car has been stolen. What I want to know is this, how do I get a common law court case to retrieve my property? Apparently I must attend their fake court on the 14th November, but in the meantime, I want my property returned. There was no element of consent, car not registered with the crooks in Swansea. Is this a case for Queens bench, taking the man (not the actor/officer) to Q. B? Any advice greatly appreciated. They cannot get away with this again. I feel I know what to do next, but I'm sure confidence is being affected by the corruption
Any
ANY
The
I require
No licence, no insurance, no MOT and no registration. If he's very, very lucky he might just get charged with driving without a licence and if he behaves in court and acts contrite he might get away with a £200 fine and points. If cops for the lot and spouts his 'the law doesn't apply to me' crap he might manage to get himself jailed. :mrgreen:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Adrian James

I need some advice please. I am currently in lawful rebellion, my oath was sent back in April and a signature was obtained at recorded delivery to the Baron. The situation I am in is following today's events whilst I was out travelling in my car. I was accused of driving, despite me being very friendly and explaining to the corrupt road pirate that I am not employed on the road. I have no drivers licence as I'm not involved in commerce. I have no insurance, no tax. I would not supply my legal fiction so was arrested, kidnapped, forced onto a fingerprint machine against my consent. My car has been stolen. What I want to know is this, how do I get a common law court case to retrieve my property? Apparently I must attend their fake court on the 14th November, but in the meantime, I want my property returned. There was no element of consent, car not registered with the crooks in Swansea. Is this a case for Queens bench, taking the man (not the actor/officer) to Q. B? Any advice greatly appreciated. They cannot get away with this again. I feel I know what to do next, but I'm sure confidence is being affected by the corruption
Any
ANY
The
I require
No licence, no insurance, no MOT and no registration. If he's very, very lucky he might just get charged with driving without a licence and if he behaves in court and acts contrite he might get away with a £200 fine and points. If cops for the lot and spouts his 'the law doesn't apply to me' crap he might manage to get himself jailed. :mrgreen:
This one sounds like a real bright piece of work, I'm betting he'll go for the jail time. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I find it incredible that these bozos genuinely believe that the lawmakers decided when creating law regarding driving licences, that the only people who require a licence are those who are operating in commerce. Fuckwittery at its finest.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

An 1898 copy of an American law dictionary uses the word 'employed' in the sense of 'engaged in' when defining 'driver' and in 2017 you can drive travel your personal car conveyance on British roads without any regulation whatsoever... Makes perfect sense :snicker:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Now someone is mixing their Freeman Woo with A61 Gibberish, and has inded up with some really good Gibbawoo. I am sure this error will be pointed out, and the reason why he has failed. I am sure the advice will be Pay under Duress to get your stuff back. After all, that seems to be the answer to most things for A61 Webels.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:Now someone is mixing their Freeman Woo with A61 Gibberish, and has inded up with some really good Gibbawoo. I am sure this error will be pointed out, and the reason why he has failed. I am sure the advice will be Pay under Duress to get your stuff back. After all, that seems to be the answer to most things for A61 Webels.
There's 13 replies so far and they're all variations on "The law is on your side but the system is treasonous so you're up shit creek but fear not! When we establish our own courts you will be vindicated".
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Over here in western Canada we do things differently. Minister Catherine, a member of Minster Belanger's Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International, once tried to get out of a charge of driving without license or insurance by claiming that her car was an ecclesiastical pursuit chariot in which she was going about her lawful business tending to her parishioners. This, in Belanger's ravings, made her exempt from all laws because his religion had a free pass from the King James bible.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/20/w ... ht-tickets

She didn't show up for the court hearing. You can read about the Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International here;

viewtopic.php?t=9261
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: At a rough guess £1000 would be about four or five years council tax for somebody on state benefits so either this is a debt the council have failed to collect for four or five years or Dismal Dave hasn't claimed CT Benefit because he doesn't think he has to pay it at all... Stupid boy!
£1000 would only be one full year's worth without benefits though. I suspect he has got all Magna Carta A61 on the council and not filled in the required forms at the required times, so he's missed out on some benefits and owes the Council Tax.[/quote]

I’ve not checked the situation for the council in question, but while before 2010 Council Tax benefit was a national scheme administered by local authorities on behalf of the Crown after 2010 the national scheme was abolished and local authorities told to set up their own - or none if they didn’t want to. And the previous government subsidy which covered a chunk of the benefit and its administration costs was massively cut back.

As a result lots of authorities now charge everyone at least some council tax regardless of circumstances - even if they have no income or worthwhile savings or capital at all. My own charges people on means-tested JSA/ESA at least £5/week - more if on contributory JSA/ESA - and the benefits system makes no additional allowance in the benefit payment rates for this legally required expenditure at all. Frankly it’s a mess. Council tax arrears are a major problem for many authorities and it doesn’t help that council tax debts can’t be written off by the local authority either but go on for ever regardless.

So it’s possible he has claimed council tax benefit and the debt is the residual amount plus recovery costs so far. Though it’s quite possible he simply hasn’t claimed. Many people who refused on principle to pay the “poll tax” in the 1980s also refused to claim the relevant benefit, which left them with large debts and facing possible imprisonment.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Adrian James

Any
ANY
The
I require

I'm counting on a big finish.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: No licence, no insurance, no MOT and no registration. If he's very, very lucky he might just get charged with driving without a licence and if he behaves in court and acts contrite he might get away with a £200 fine and points. If cops for the lot and spouts his 'the law doesn't apply to me' crap he might manage to get himself jailed. :mrgreen:
He’ll be very, very lucky if he’s only charged with driving without a licence. Nor having the legally required insurance is often treated very seriously indeed these days. A £300 fine and six endorsement points if the police issue a warning, an unlimited fine and driving ban if it goes to court. And the police might send the car off to the scrap yard as well.

With enough determination he could be looking at his car being seized, a four-figure fine and a lengthy ban. Plus costs etc., And if the car’s bought on finance he’ll still owe any outstanding money on the agreement even if his car’s now crushed so small it will fit into a dustbin. And should he ever decide to try driving the legal way hiked insurance premiums as well.

And if he works and his job requires him to be legally able to drive....

But hey, a common law court de jure might, at some unknown and distant future date, tell him how sorry they are it happened and clear his record.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Surprised Ryan hasn’t been booted yet for his suggestion on advancing the movement

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The Seventh String wrote:He’ll be very, very lucky if he’s only charged with driving without a licence. Nor having the legally required insurance is often treated very seriously indeed these days. A £300 fine and six endorsement points if the police issue a warning, an unlimited fine and driving ban if it goes to court. And the police might send the car off to the scrap yard as well.
I agree, it's vanishingly unlikely that the cops wouldn't check and follow up insurance in a case like this. He has a court date so presumably he's not taken up any sort of fixed penalty, or maybe they weren't offered due to his attitude. So likely he'll be charged with no insurance, no licence (or driving not in accordance) and no MOT, with a reasonable chance of these being treated as increasing culpability for the insurance offence.

To get his car back he'll need to present an insurance policy and a licensed and insured driver to take the vehicle, as well as pay the release fee and storage charges. And since there's no MOT it will need to be taken direct to a pre-booked test. Edit - he says the car's not registered with DVLA, presumably that means it wasn't transferred to his name. That's going to make recovery even more fun, unless he can persuade the former keeper to recover it for him.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:To get his car back he'll need to present an insurance policy and a licensed and insured driver to take the vehicle, as well as pay the release fee and storage charges. And since there's no MOT it will need to be taken direct to a pre-booked test. Edit - he says the car's not registered with DVLA, presumably that means it wasn't transferred to his name. That's going to make recovery even more fun, unless he can persuade the former keeper to recover it for him.
Given most insurers require the insured to also be the registered keeper he has either more hoops to jump through or risks turning up to collect the car only to find that he isn't insured if someone checks the fine print.
No insurance is going to be a few hundred and 6 points. No MOT is usually £100. No licence should also be good for a few hundred. Add a bit for the registration violations, court costs and victim surcharge and it will cost him over a grand if found guilty. Plus towing and storage for the car.
I suggest paying it all under duress then you can pretend to your internet mates you are a rebel.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

David's latest claptrap. I got about half way down before wanting to stab myself.

I'm not quite sure where he sourced this snippet from.I certainly cant imagine any EU treaty attempting to bring back capital punishment.
A quote from Helga Zepp-LaRouche in Executive Intelligence Review, 7 April 2008. Professor Schachtschneider pointed out that it [the European Union reform treaty, a.k.a. the Lisbon Treaty] also reintroduces the death penalty in Europe,
Garbage in full:

Maxim used by the traitors “Let those who will be deceived be deceived”
BREXIT IS A TRAP!!!
Civil obedience today is suicide tomorrow. We as a nation cannot afford to ignore TRUTH. The truth is that Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 WAS invoked according to the correct protocols of British constitutional law. ALL evidential in fact. The "security clause" (article 61) provides us the means to peacefully reject the European Union (all treaties signed are null and void) and to oust the traitors within Westminster and, to return our lands to proper governance under the rule of law.
Article 46A of the Treaty of Lisbon, which the traitor Gordon Brown signed in 2008, “The Union shall have legal personality” is yet more evidence of high treason being signed and sealed by imposters within Westminster throughout several decades.
Legal personality is a prerequisite to legal capacity, the ability of any legal person to amend (enter into, transfer, etc.) rights and obligations. In international law, consequently, legal personality is a prerequisite for an international organization to be able to sign international treaties in its own name.
Therefore 'legal personality' brought the European Union into changing from an alleged trade agreement, to its intended state as a new supranational union. Which is a type of multinational political union where negotiated power is delegated to an authority by governments of member states.
That being the case in fact, Britain became a vassal state.
Being a vassal most commonly implies providing military assistance to the dominant state when requested to do so; it sometimes implies paying tribute, but a state which does so is better described as a tributary state.
Article F3 of the Maastricht treaty;
3. “The Union shall provide itself with the means necessary to attain
its objectives and carry through its policies.”
So what polices are they referring to?
On 20th Feb 2008 a caucus meeting was held at the German Parliament in Munich to discuss the Lisbon Treaty.
At this meeting a previously unmentioned paragraph was bought to light by Professor Schachtschneider, Humanities Faculty - University of Nuremberg.
Professor Schachtschneider, explained that the undisclosed paragraph means on ratification of the Lisbon Treaty the DEATH PENALTY will be reintroduced to Europe. The Death Penalty will be applicable for the crimes of RIOTING, CIVIL UPHEAVAL and DURING WAR. (When are we not at war and who will define riot and upheaval?)
Professor Schachtschneider made the point that this clause is particularly outrageous as it had been cleverly hidden in a footnote of a footnote and would not have been detected by anyone other than an exceptional expert.
A quote from Helga Zepp-LaRouche in Executive Intelligence Review, 7 April 2008. Professor Schachtschneider pointed out that it [the European Union reform treaty, a.k.a. the Lisbon Treaty] also reintroduces the death penalty in Europe, which I think is very important, in light of the fact that, especially Italy was trying to abandon the death penalty through the United Nations.
And this is not in the treaty, but in a footnote, because with the European Union reform treaty is a covert scam to destroy the Nation States, we accepted also the European Union Charter, which says that there is no death penalty, and then it also has a footnote, which says, “except in the case of war, riots, upheaval” – then the death penalty is possible.
Schachtschneider points to the fact that this is an outrage, because they put it in a footnote of a footnote
The "footnote" in question, directly quoted, is as follows:
3. The provisions of Article 2 of the Charter correspond to those of the above Articles of the ECHR and its Protocol. They have the same meaning and the same scope, in accordance with Article 52(3) of the Charter. Therefore, the "negative" definitions appearing in the ECHR must be regarded as also forming part of the Charter:
(a) Article 2(2) of the ECHR:
"Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this article when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary:
(a) in defence of any person from unlawful violence;
(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully
detained;
(c) in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection."
(b) Article 2 of Protocol No 6 to the ECHR:
"A State may make provision in its law for the death penalty in respect of acts
committed in time of war or of imminent threat of war; such penalty shall be applied only in the instances laid down in the law and in accordance with its provisions…"
By voting for Brexit, which is a TRAP! Those who vote in or out WILL be granting the Lisbon treaty, and the quislings in Parliament authority by granting Article 50 authority over British law in order to leave the EU. To grant authority to a foreign entity overriding British law (especially Magna Carta article 61's invocation) is treason at common law. Also confirmed within the Bill of Rights 1689:
“And I do declare, That no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm”
I sincerely hope that the people of Britain wake up soon before the dream state that so many appear to be experiencing turns into the nightmare of their own creation.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????