"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

Honestly, this lot couldn't get much thicker if they tried, they actually believe 'Lord' Kier Argent is a bona fide Lord (Baron) and are going to lobby him to help the cause:
Lord Keir Argent is now a target. He seems quite keen on mentioning treason and may just not know about the invoking of Article 61 in 2001.

We could speed things up a little. So if you're going to lobby him (put him on notice...preferably in your own writing) please make sure you know what you are speaking about.

There's a letter of correspondence put togeather by myself which contains most of the crucial evidence including the MCS Research Paper (jan, 2000) so feel free to use that but please male sure to delete the first page a re write etc...
Note to mods, apologies, quote button isn't working on my tablet this morning.

Burnaby49 - Fixed it for you
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This has the potential to become really funny. "Lord" Argent can hardly respond with "Er.....actually I am not really a baron.....I made that bit up."
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

They'd have more joy writing to Lord Snooty Image

Or even Lord Haw Haw

I hear this chap is taking oaths too;

The irony is that some of the wannabe office-occupying traitor-hanging PLD'rs probably already have.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

So if you're going to lobby him (put him on notice...preferably in your own writing)
Everything's a threat with these people, isn't it? Even an initial contact letter to someone probably friendly to their cause, and whose assistance they need, is to "put them on notice."

Perhaps they'd have more success convincing people to join their movement if they weren't such condescending, insufferable pricks about it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote:
So if you're going to lobby him (put him on notice...preferably in your own writing)
Everything's a threat with these people, isn't it? Even an initial contact letter to someone probably friendly to their cause, and whose assistance they need, is to "put them on notice."

Perhaps they'd have more success convincing people to join their movement if they weren't such condescending, insufferable pricks about it.
Naw.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When it comes to convincing people of the wisdom of your political views "believe what we believe or we'll kill you" is probably a technique that's past its sell by date. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot et al have given the concept a bad name :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:When it comes to convincing people of the wisdom of your political views "believe what we believe or we'll kill you" is probably a technique that's past its sell by date. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot et al have given the concept a bad name :snicker:
But it is still used, as reprehensible as it is. Once a person has become convinced of their particular viewpoint, it's far easier and quicker to pursue violence or the threat of violence to convert people to that same viewpoint, rather than engaging in rational and logical interaction to convince them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
longdog wrote:When it comes to convincing people of the wisdom of your political views "believe what we believe or we'll kill you" is probably a technique that's past its sell by date. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot et al have given the concept a bad name :snicker:
All I can say is where is a good Angevin-Plantagenet when you need one.

But it is still used, as reprehensible as it is. Once a person has become convinced of their particular viewpoint, it's far easier and quicker to pursue violence or the threat of violence to convert people to that same viewpoint, rather than engaging in rational and logical interaction to convince them.
All too true, regrettably. The thing is, if you're right, then you don';t have to worry about little things like politeness, consideration, differing view points, REALITY. Which of course is exactly what we're seeing here in its full glory. Image The thing is, people who practice that particular school of etiquette usually come to a VERY bad end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The other problem with the Stalin management style is that you have to have the muscle to enforce it. To put it extremely mildly, these guys don't. Even in the hermetically sealed, internet-only FMOTL world, these guys don't command respect.
notorial dissent

They do get a lot of well deserved derision and laughter from unintended comedy though, so that has to count for something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Remember, you have to say the incantation 3 times or it simply will not work.
Marcus David Potter by the way I , accept your oath of office , I , accept your oath of office , I , accept your oath of office an bind you to it an one final time I , accept your oath of office to which you are now bound , You are now put on Notice of MC 1215 Art 61 , what do you say ?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

This is the final call for activists, destination prison....

Yes, it appears the rebels are going to seize another building.

Watch this space-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote:Remember, you have to say the incantation 3 times or it simply will not work.
Marcus David Potter by the way I , accept your oath of office , I , accept your oath of office , I , accept your oath of office an bind you to it an one final time I , accept your oath of office to which you are now bound , You are now put on Notice of MC 1215 Art 61 , what do you say ?
Yes but was he walking deasil or widdershins around the chalk circle while saying it?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Yes but was he walking deasil or widdershins around the chalk circle while saying it?
Chalk? That is certain failure. Any sovrun enchanter worth his salt knows that the circle has to be made from the ground-up residue of a unicorn's horn.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:

This is the final call for activists, destination prison....

Yes, it appears the rebels are going to seize another building.

Watch this space-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R
He thinks the Rebels should not settle for a one day sit in, and should plan for a week, as that's not such a sacrifice...

Methinks a week of taking a public building by force might just lead to needing to clear your calendar for quite a bit longer than the week, most of it at another public institution....what's the English version of Leavenworth called?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, oh, oh...I have a solution with a bit of synergy.

They need to take The Tower of London! They can take the Tower for a week, and spend the week choosing their cells for the next few years. With a little luck they can end up with the Anne Boleyn Suite and use the same block, I'm pretty sure it's still there in the Green, idinit?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Oh, oh, oh...I have a solution with a bit of synergy.

They need to take The Tower of London! They can take the Tower for a week, and spend the week choosing their cells for the next few years. With a little luck they can end up with the Anne Boleyn Suite and use the same block, I'm pretty sure it's still there in the Green, idinit?
Sorry, the Tower is no longer available for London accomodation. The last time prisoners were held there was in 1952 when the Kray brothers were incarcerated for a few days for failing to show up for national service.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

But there any number of public buildings that would do for them to seize, Pentonville, Whitemoor, Belmarsh - do I need to go on?
notorial dissent

:snicker: One can only hope that when they are done with this latest temper tantrum that the authorities they are in rebellion against will be every bit as accommodating. :snicker:

Like I said, where's a damn Plantagenet when you need one. They'd quickly find out what true common law justice was all about.