"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, I find that odd too. Around here we have two kinds of passes, short term and long term, one obviously good for a specific period of time, like a week, good for unlimited travel on any line when the service is running, which in some cases is 24/7, the other is a monthly pass also good 24/7. Silly otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote:Seems an odd system; bBus passes in Vancouver are good anytime. I'm assuming he has some kind of concession pass that doesn't allow him to travel using it at rush-hour.
notorial dissent wrote:Yes, I find that odd too. Around here we have two kinds of passes, short term and long term, one obviously good for a specific period of time, like a week, good for unlimited travel on any line when the service is running, which in some cases is 24/7, the other is a monthly pass also good 24/7. Silly otherwise.
It would appear that Twirly Charlie is indeed traveling on a concessionary pass, for which the rules are:
1.16 The national bus concession in England is available at any time on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, and from 9.30am to 11pm on any other day. [Local authorities] are able to offer concessionary travel outside these hours on a discretionary basis.
So, good news! This particular lawful rebel is able to travel all over England on the public purse to spread the good news! After 9.30am, anyway.
---
Morrand
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Burnaby49 wrote:Seems an odd system; bBus passes in Vancouver are good anytime. I'm assuming he has some kind of concession pass that doesn't allow him to travel using it at rush-hour.
Yep, off peak passes are cheaper. Free passes such as for seniors are for off-peak hours.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

David surveying his kingdom and reflecting on things.

I can't seem to recall any 'successes' though, any idea what he's referring to?
Good morning family.....

Here is a realistic appraisal of the lawful rebellion movements progress and position in the now, as far as it appears to me that is.

We are at a crossroads in this battle for sovereignty. We have (collectively) achieved undeniable successes against the regime that prove evidently, that article 61 is (or was) feared by the established disorder.

Some of us have pioneered successful actions against the regime but we have ALL been denied a properly convened court of law to get justice and compensation. We should never allow them to simply back off and make up some excuse as to why the charges were dropped or whatever.

Such a court recognizes and stands under the British Constitution. We demand that a court de jure is convened so that we can get the treason matter heard by the people for the people not the corporations running it all.. It is the very last thing that the criminal imposters within Westminster want. It would lead to most of them being arrested and tried for high treason.

Our individual successes were not really successes when we look at the bigger picture of course. Now the regime is acting blatantly treasonously against those who are challenging council tax. That particular tax is worth a great deal to these corporations as it keeps people in servility never mind the revenue it generates. We always knew it would be a big challege to oppose it but the law demands that we do so.

So we are today at an impass. If the general population will accept nowadays that someone can be arrested, put in front of a video link from a police station directly in front of an illegal hearing, denied any defence and sentenced to prison for asking questions about the legality of paying the tax and nothing more, then we may as well just give up. But we wont.

Why people run from this remedy is beyond logic and reason. We have had more oppression from the people that we are also attempting to defend, than the regime itself. How insane is that?

The movement is growing daily however, we are standing firm with the truth and we shall never surrender it. All we need is the support of other peaceful, intelligent individuals so that we can demand that our grievances are heard under the law, not under their illegal corporate rules with imposters running these administrative hearings. We will never take them down by doing it that way obviously.

Which way the battle goes is down to you. If we lose our sovereignty then we shall lose everything including our lives. When I was a child it was very rare for children to be seriously ill. Why is it that hundreds of thousands of children these days have cancers and other life threatening ailments? Why does the TV spew the idea that altzeimers disease will be the biggest killer in Britian in the future?....talk about putting things in plain sight. They advertise it now so that the mind accepts it as just the way it is when it happens. And it will if we don't stand together to stop it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That's strikingly similar to O'Bernicia's latest whinge, isn't it? "We won, but the courts are corrupt so they said we lost."

That's the success he's talking about: they went to court and lost, which proves the powers-that-be fear them, so therefore they won.

That their case was simply wrongheaded never occurs to them.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Wasn't it someone called Danielle Delioness (yeah, right!) who claimed she was never committed for contempt of court over her failure to respond to an order to attend court for a financial assessment over a water CCJ - the Water Company / Court upon receiving her notices obviously, thought she was mentally deranged and probably more to the point, she wouldn't have a pot to piss in so no point in pursuing her !!
:beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

"Our individual successes were not really successes when we look at the bigger picture of course."

Touch of realism there.

Altheimers will kill off the people who would in earlier times have died of something else before they got that old. Without a heart bypass operation I would have died and missed my chance at senility 15 years ago.

It always puzzles me why various groups think there is a plan to kill off the population.
There seems to be no sign of the plan, if any, actually working.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

David Robinson wrote:"Our individual successes were not really successes when we look at the bigger picture of course."
More accurate.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:Wasn't it someone called Danielle Delioness (yeah, right!) who claimed she was never committed for contempt of court over her failure to respond to an order to attend court for a financial assessment over a water CCJ - the Water Company / Court upon receiving her notices obviously, thought she was mentally deranged and probably more to the point, she wouldn't have a pot to piss in so no point in pursuing her !!
More likely that a worried friend or relative paid the due sum, as with "Concussion" Pinnock.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Wasn't it someone called Danielle Delioness (yeah, right!) who claimed she was never committed for contempt of court over her failure to respond to an order to attend court for a financial assessment over a water CCJ - the Water Company / Court upon receiving her notices obviously, thought she was mentally deranged and probably more to the point, she wouldn't have a pot to piss in so no point in pursuing her !!
More likely that a worried friend or relative paid the due sum, as with "Concussion" Pinnock.
Must admit, that did cross my mind.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Despite Davids reassurances that "the rebels are winning", more and more webels appear to be getting into deep with the council tax,

Poor woman, what will happen with advice like this?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... 6&__tn__=E
longdog

Post by longdog »

At the start she says it's Council Tax and then later she says it's TV licence :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She's still flirting between the 2 now. And it's also for 'a friend'.

The advice is comedy gold. Can't wait to see the aftermath of this one, hanksfully we won't have to wait long.

Naturally David can't help, as it's too late to get your oath signed. What a bummer.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

SteveUK wrote:She's still flirting between the 2 now. And it's also for 'a friend'.

The advice is comedy gold. Can't wait to see the aftermath of this one, hanksfully we won't have to wait long.

Naturally David can't help, as it's too late to get your oath signed. What a bummer.
I'm gonna go with my experience here and say this person is using an image from google or another group to troll PLD. The value on this + marstons involvement would more than likely mean this is actually a parking ticket or a low amount of council tax (£79 + £75 Compliance + £235 visit). This cant be TVL as it would be high court and the fees alone would be higher than the bill.

Someone is trying to bait the funny advice me thinks.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Someone is trying to bait the funny advice me thinks.
I'm not a FB member, all I can see is the original post and the image, but I'd suggest she pimps out the 2 kids to the Satanic Pedofile Powers That Be to cover the debt.

I'll get me coat.....
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Here's someone else coming to grief over Magum Carter. I can't take credit for the find, it was posted just now by the PLD gang themselves*;
DISILLUSIONED with the legal system, a man charged with driving a car with no number plates, tax or insurance and with no licence, has taken to abiding by the Magna Carta, a court has heard.

Conrad Hendricks appeared in Swindon Magistrates Court on Monday after missing a trial last week. Magistrates heard that Hendricks, who cares for his mother who has dementia, had missed the trial as his aunt had died the week before, and he had been so busy trying to sort out her funeral he ran out of money and couldn’t get to Chippenham for the trial.
Oh dear
The court heard Hendricks had been spotted in Swindon Magistrates car park on June 24, 2015 in a vehicle with no number plates. Having had a number of incidents involving vehicles with fake registration plates at the time, a police officer went over to investigate. But when asked who he was, Hendricks refused to give his identity, as he did not subscribe to our laws.

He had taken the car off the road as he was suspicious of a line on the vehicle’s V5 logbook that stated that the document did not prove ownership, and he did not trust the DVLA. But when a friend called on him to take him to the family court for a hearing, he obliged.
At least he got himself a real lawyer;
Defending him Catherine Thornton said: “Due to previous brushes with the authorities in the past he has become disillusioned with the law as it stands. He has investigated the Magna Carta when common law ran the kingdom.

“I have highlighted that there could be some mental health issues, although the powers that be have decided that he doesn’t have any mental health issues.

“I have also advised him he needs to bring himself up to date with what is expected of him.

“He hasn’t had the benefit of any legal advice, I would ask that you don’t come down on him to heavily.”
Then there was the usual wacky-baccy find in said conveyance;
The court also heard he had been involved in a car accident a number of years ago which had left him in considerable pain, which he said explained the small amount of cannabis found in his car at the time.
Why do cannabis users think its acceptable to drive about smoking weed?

So on to the inevitable sentencing.
Sentencing him chairman of the bench Geoff Earl told him he would face a 12 month conditional discharge, while he was further fined £300 for driving without insurance and disqualified from driving for 12 months.

“If you do drive you will be committing a very serious offence and it is an offence that people are routinely sent to prison for,” said Mr Earl. We cannot see any way in which you are not liable for the full costs that the prosecution has incurred for the trial and you will pay the full costs as well as victim surcharge, bringing the total to £980.”
He was fortunate indeed not to get sent down for DwD. So a grand fine and I've no doubt Plod 165'd the vehicle (seized it for no insurance).

So there we have it, proof that MC 1215 works fails every time.

FFS PLD'ers, cars weren't even about back then.

* Edit. Promptly deleted when the own-goal nature dawned on the brains trust running the site.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Connor, aka deputy dave, steps down from the helm.

The power must've gone to his head.
I'm taking a break for now. Sorry to those who I insulted, I hope to be forgiven and will be back soon in a few months. I won't be giving up on the movement.. ever...and I will still be pushing the "police" to do their job and to confirm my treason allegations. I will also keep spreading the info/truth and pointing people to this Campaign. I do however realise that maybe it will be better without my presence for now as I insulted quite a few people and didn't wish to do so.

Anyways, feel free to contact me as I will still give the right info and point to the right sources needed. Namaste everyone, you are all truley my family.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is it my imagination or is there a clear undercurrent of disillusionment over on PLD? They seem to be spending an ever increasing amount of time squabbling amongst themselves about what is and what isn't the Only True Path™ and banning people.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:Is it my imagination or is there a clear undercurrent of disillusionment over on PLD? They seem to be spending an ever increasing amount of time squabbling amongst themselves about what is and what isn't the Only True Path™ and banning people.
The movement certainly does seem in disarray. I wonder if they're having something similar to GOODF when Tom and Were bank exploded in their faces. We've recently had Ollie arrested, Margo evicted and Crab bait is about to bankrupted. Must really make some question their beliefs when you get such spectacular failures.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If you recall, Crab Bait decided the old IPCC route to get them to answer to his garbage. Well, the results are back !!!!1!!!

After sending 3 notices to chief constable Alan Pughsley at Maidstone Kent police, and 3 notices to chief inspector Paul Anderson Sittingbourne Kent police with no replies, I made a complaint to the IPCC. They passed the buck to PSD and here is the reply received today.

Spoiler alert - it didn't work.

And cue the stupid comments:
Darren King So they dont have a oath then to inforce the laws no. So it does involve the police notice they never memtioned a61 tho. That tells you all you would need to know.
LikeShow More Reactions · 1 · 18 mins
Remove
Robert White
Robert White Yep I won't be leaving it at that though, I'll be back on em next week.
Like · 1 · 17 mins
Remove
Darren King
Darren King Im interested and going to read again but the police reform act give me a break. I had that fro at me around a mouth ago. I was stopped asked name didnt give was told under the police reform act they had the powers to ask for my details or they can arr...See more
Like · 2 · 9 mins
Remove
Robert White
Robert White I hate the police with a passion, I know they’re not all bad but the trouble is they’re all robots too scared to go against the system. In the old days the only one I used to get on with was the jailer, if you give them a hard enough time they would give you near enough what you want for a bit of peace.
Like · 2 mins
Ollie Pinnock
Ollie Pinnock The evidenced crime of treason has nothing to do with the police it sounds to me.
LikeShow More Reactions · 1 · 11 mins
Remove
Robert White
Robert White Yes mate they're not interested, I'm just waiting for something in the post and then I'll be back on em reporting a crime.