"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

This is the bit that gets me:

“Not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products”.

So not only do they give vulnerable people false hope, they're trading an 'unfit for humans' substance .... all for profit.

This women deserves everything that's hopefully, coming her way !

SCUM !
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:
She's attempting a go fund me page to raise £130k, has an impressive £10k so far.
The total stands at £32,594.00 including 'off-line' donations, but funding has now expired. There is some waffle about the 'supernatural' powers of her skin cream being the reason for the prosecution.

Here is Lesley Hutchings extolling the 'benefits'.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mafactiv ... -hutchings

However, it appears that she was associated with one David Noakes, until his star began to fall:

https://www.facebook.com/AutisticRights ... 4736746850

More on this gentleman:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regu ... ridgeshire

http://www.itv.com/news/channel/story/2 ... nsumption/

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/ ... y-the-bbc/

I'm kind of not surprised that the French authorities took an interest, given that history.
Jesus! What an appalling shower of absolute bastards.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

My rudimentary French is (just) up to reading a connection with Guernsey in the report quoted earlier. More links with David Noakes' discredited business and former associates, methinks. There were other directors of Cytoinnovations https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 9/officers, as well as her.

I have to say that, in general, the purveyors of 'alternative medicine' offend me more than FMOTL / Sovereign Citizens / Lawful Dissenters. Perhaps it's because, like AndyPandy, I see their combination of giving false hope and greed as more egregious. It's a different thing to be trying to escape your obligations to the society in which you live, from persuading people already suffering from a terminal illness that there is a miracle cure. Then to pay for it, when they are probably already struggling financially.

Don't get me started on 'anti-vax' campaigners; depriving their children (&, in some cases, pets) of a future, together with subjecting the rest of the population to diseases which could and should be eradicated by now.
Last edited by Wakeman52 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:My rudimentary French is (just) up to reading a connection with Guernsey in the report quoted earlier. More links with David Noakes' discredited business and former associates, methinks. There were other directors of Cytoinnovations https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 9/officers, as well as her.

I have to say that, in general, the purveyors of 'alternative medicine' and 'anti-vax' campaigners offend me more than FMOTL / Sovereign Citizens / Lawful Dissenters. Perhaps it's because, like AndyPandy, I see their combination of giving false hope and greed as more egregious.
I agree whole heartedly. To me the footlers are just a source of entertainment... Idiots who don't realise how idiotic they are and who are quite happy to flush their lives down the bog in public. Cancer quacks on the other hand are the people who really make my blood boil and one particular cancer quack (who I've mentioned before and about who I really must start a thread) is the raison d'etre of by blog... http://coldwatch.blogspot.co.uk/
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Hmmm. Yes. One of those folk that make you ashamed to be in the same species. How does he get away with being a Holocaust denier?
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My suspicion, FWIW, is that either 1) the French have similar anti-cancer fraud fake medicine patent nostrums manufacturing laws, or 2) the equivalent EU laws and the French were the jurisdiction under which she broke them and they got to make the arrest. I'd say it was about 50/50 but the EU is more regulation and enforcement happy than the French so I give that a slight edge.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Is this David Robinson admitting defeat?
Good morning constitutonal protectors....
Sadly it appears that the divisions between the people are only getting wider and to be blunt it looks like unity under the constitution will not occur in time.
We are ALL under attack by covert weapons, food has been weaponised, medication has been weaponised, even the airwaves (wifi, TETRA.smart meters, 5G etc) are weaspons designed to destroy the immune system and the brain.
Those of us who have taken our Oaths have a duty under the constitution to stand by its letter and spirit strictly according to it. However, we are not stating that you cant use other tools to defend yourself like trusts, or to distress their courts by denying them authority and demanding that proper courts of law are used. But by using their rules against them you will be granting their rules legitimacy by doing so......there is absolutely no reason why their rules cannot be substitutted by the constitutional tenets that we seek to reassert.
We are all on a path of learning and I began taking on the regime by using the freeman on the land approach 7 years ago. I realized that I would not be able to get justice by using their rules or courts and so I used the constitution ONLY instead......I found that by doing so they were only able to enforce their illegal rules by aiding and abetting high treason, simply because they would have to act against the constitution which I stood by without wavering. I realized that they may still imprison me or enforce their illegal rules against me but by doing so I would IN TRUTH be a political prisoner etcand would have obtained evidence of treason against those who did.
I used the process that we share today to deny authority, and even though they had issued a no bail arrest warrant when I did not attend their so called court they would not arrest me when I walked into the police station armed with the evidence of the treason they were committing.7 years later I have not been arrested (and i haven't been hiding) nor have I paid a penny of the fines imposed in my absence. Should I have kept this to myself or shared my experience with others?
It seems to me that people do not want to unify under the constitution and a lot pf people have dishonured the truth in law and myself by claiming that I am a dictator or uncompromising or whatever...the amount of times I've been told that its my way that I dictate is sad.....it isn't MY WAY...It is what the constitution demands on us all....and evidently so.
It is insanity to deny evidential facts, but because of all the toxins in our environment it seems to me that people are becoming more insane than enlightened.,...ego's keep people from truth and some of the worst offenders in my opinion are those who have invested many years in learining the legal system and how to use it and cannot let it go.
That legal knowledge can be useful in understanding how they deceive us all I am not saying don't learn it, but for goodness sakes use the constitutional tenets that have been provided to us by our ancestors over the past 800 years.
The constitution has never let the people down in the past, if it had then it wouldn't exist today...we dishonour those who fought and died to protect them and our rights that are protected within them by ignoring them. Its madness.
Evidently there will be no peaceful remedy to this treasonous genocidal mess that we have all allowed (through being unaware) for decades. The ONLY remedy we have is to unite and that isn't happening.
The Magna Carta has NEVER let the people down in the past but it seems that this time the people are going to let down the Magna Carta much to the delight of the disgusting so called representatives destroying our rights and health. I've used the truth and the law to prove that article 61 is the way on more than one occasion what more can I do?.....Life is a serioes of choices in ignorance (or unawareness) we often make bad choices, by observing the truth we make much better ones generally. Is it too much to ask people to stand by the truth?...seems it is these days.
I don't care about me i'm unwell and don't wish to grow old anyway, but I do care about our children and those ancestors who paid the ultimate price in order to guarantee our rights, freedoms and health. I am not looking for popularity personally, if I was I wouldn't be providing the truth in this way, the truth offends lots of people because it often clashes with what they have invested in (information)...why cant people accept that it is unity that will save our lives? If there is any other process that you now of that will reassert thecmmon laws of the realm so that peace can be restored then I am open to suggestions. Nobody have yet provided any process that I know of that will do that without using the constituton, i've been asking for years!
Those who accuse me of being unreasonable by not uniting with other groups or individuals who are not standing under the constitution are insane....the law demands we act according to it and that can ONLY be denied by dishonest people and there are too many of them sadly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 476470852/
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I do like the part where he and they may jail him one day, and he would then be a political prisoner.

So sign up for A61 and become a political prisoner. I hope old Crabby knows this.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Where is a Leni Riefenstahl when you need her?
(well, dead, actually https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/ ... lm.germany
but anyway)

Mr Robinson is shown in closeup on a dias, weakened by age and toxins from the food, the wifi and the very chem-trailed air he breathes, but resolute and defiant.
The camera slowly pulls back to show that the roar of the crowds is coming from a battered MP3 player by his side and slowly the expanding view reveals a vast plaza, an arena for heroes, but devoid of life, some old newspapers and summonses drifting lackadaisically in the polluted breeze, the odd weed among the flagstones.
By the wonder of CGI, the ghosts of past greats, Barons and defenders of the costitution, appear as misty forms, shrug, and walk away.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We are ALL under attack by covert weapons, food has been weaponised, medication has been weaponised, even the airwaves (wifi, TETRA.smart meters, 5G etc) are weaspons designed to destroy the immune system and the brain.
Evidence of brain damage is not proof of its causation.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

My my Dreary Dave really is on a downer.

He's unwell and announces that he doesn't want to grow old anyway. I hear the words to The Who's My Generation in my ear. Anyone who disagrees with Depressive David's interpretation of PLD is "insane".

We are all slowly being poisoned by the food we eat and the very air we breathe aided by death rays throughout the electromagnetic spectrum addling our already shrivelled brains.

He might go to prison but that's just more evidence of the corruption. Heck Dave, given all that's happened to you, how much "evidence" do you need?

This is a hugely downbeat assessment. This Cri de coeur won't inspire anyone to follow the true path and I feel quite depressed myself reading this. Better shut the upstairs windows and avoid high bridges for a while.

Time he was sacked and new more upbeat leadership at the helm! I vote Krabbie!
Siegfried Shrink

They don't vote. It is time for the Night of the long knives.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Now is the summer of your discontent, Dave.

Those people you thought was there purely to support "restoring the rule of law back to the people", are actually just low level debt evading morons.

Still, it's proving valuable entertainment and I am looking forward to this hugely anticipated building sieze!

Joking apart, why do freemen think they are raising any new principal? Either of law of or of the English constitution? There have been hundreds of years since 1215 and it seems at only one or two point has the topic been raised. But thanks to Facebook, it's taken on a whole new dimension!

The art of debate is lost on that social media platform.

Conform or be banned! Very Nazi cliche, Dave!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sounds like David's lost a lot of his group to the splitters. It's no wonder, because he has nothing to offer them. There's no near-victory just around the corner. Also, he has the personality of expired milk.
Siegfried Shrink

JimUk1 wrote:Now is the summer of your discontent, Dave.
Quite appropriate since he is a bit of a Richard the Third.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is Robert White of 29 Park Road, Sheerness ME12 1UY really stupid enough to confess on Facebook to being in possession of a section five firearm?
Robert White

Taser gun works well if you've got one.

Robert White

Sorry I shouldn't have suggested that.

David Robinson

No its best not to advise violence.

Robert White

There's no contact with a taser

Robert White

No contract either.

David Robinson

A taser is a firearm

Robert White

Oh right didn't realise that better send mine back, what about a blowpipe.

Sheerness Police Station, Millennium Way, Sheerness ME12 1PA
Phone: 01622 690690
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Answers on a postcard.
Hi all fellow rebels I'm setting up a Facebook page to record my journey of lawful rebellion.. can anyone suggest a good catchy page name ????
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Answers on a postcard.
Hi all fellow rebels I'm setting up a Facebook page to record my journey of lawful rebellion.. can anyone suggest a good catchy page name ????

"I entered lawful rebellion, and all I got was a lousy prison sentence"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Don't do this at home"
"How I went wrong"
"Simple steps to losing everything"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Living Under A61 (The Motorway)"