Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Peter Smith sticks it to the man...

That'll lern 'em! :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:Peter Smith sticks it to the man...

That'll lern 'em! :haha:
What a great idea.

I'm sure all politicians are sh*tting it!

Next...... :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Has anyone had any experience with mental capacity assessment ?

Sharkbait planning his next cunning move !!1!!
I made a rare visit to my local GP this afternoon, the reason I went was to find out about a mental capacity assessment. I don’t like going to the doctors and I don’t like to waste their time as I would always look for a natural remedy before being that desperate. Before I get kidnapped and dragged to a non court I thought it would be a good idea to get a mental capacity test done. The doc was very helpful after I explained briefly what it was about, I told him I wanted an assessment done just in case the system try to get me sectioned. He told me I was probably better off going private and seeing a private psychiatrist as an NHS assessment might go against me. He is going to phone me tomorrow and let me know the best one to go to, he reckons it will cost about £250. Has anyone had any experience with a mental capacity assessment?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Has anyone had any experience with mental capacity assessment ?

Sharkbait planning his next cunning move !!1!!
I made a rare visit to my local GP this afternoon, the reason I went was to find out about a mental capacity assessment. I don’t like going to the doctors and I don’t like to waste their time as I would always look for a natural remedy before being that desperate. Before I get kidnapped and dragged to a non court I thought it would be a good idea to get a mental capacity test done. The doc was very helpful after I explained briefly what it was about, I told him I wanted an assessment done just in case the system try to get me sectioned. He told me I was probably better off going private and seeing a private psychiatrist as an NHS assessment might go against me. He is going to phone me tomorrow and let me know the best one to go to, he reckons it will cost about £250. Has anyone had any experience with a mental capacity assessment?
I suspect the NHS assessment going against him part is a complete fabrication and the doctor saw no good reason to waste NHS resources on some deadbeat trying to avoid the judgements of a court of law. In any event if a court saw fit to seek a psychological assessment they would do so regardless of whether or not he'd already had one privately.

I don't think most people realise how batshit insane you have to be to get sectioned in this day and age. There is neither the capacity nor the will amongst psychiatric professionals to section people unless they are an imminent threat to themselves or others and they can't safely be treated in their own homes. The courts don't section people just because they have idiotic ideas about some fantasy pseudo-legal bullshit anyway and their powers to detain the mentally ill are extremely limited.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Our little quail is just looking for someone else to stiff. He's just basically dishonest is what it all comes down to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sharkbait wrote:I would always look for a natural remedy first
I bet I can guess what that entails.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Today's new recruit to the meat grinder is rebel Tony.

He can't make the connection between a low accident rate and the existence of traffic rules.

Welcome to the club....
I've just challenged a speeding fine using due process as per the documents and low and behold they want nothing to do with me ,I did a bit more work with Foi requests etc ,turns out that there has been 2 accidents in 7 years both caused by drunk drivers and they've generated £13.8 million in revenues ,now if that isn't a turkey shoot then I don't know what is . The point is not to accept what they claim as it's a fecking revenues making project in speeding , parking, council tax etc . I'm glad I went down this rabbit hole as it has exposed just how corrupt our RULING bodies are . No doubt they will come after me with something else but I'll take it one step at a time ,keep up the good fight and don't lose hope
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Today's new recruit to the meat grinder is rebel Tony.

He can't make the connection between a low accident rate and the existence of traffic rules.

Welcome to the club....
I've just challenged a speeding fine using due process as per the documents and low and behold they want nothing to do with me ,I did a bit more work with Foi requests etc ,turns out that there has been 2 accidents in 7 years both caused by drunk drivers and they've generated £13.8 million in revenues ,now if that isn't a turkey shoot then I don't know what is . The point is not to accept what they claim as it's a fecking revenues making project in speeding , parking, council tax etc . I'm glad I went down this rabbit hole as it has exposed just how corrupt our RULING bodies are . No doubt they will come after me with something else but I'll take it one step at a time ,keep up the good fight and don't lose hope
That's fantastic word salad from another destination Fail rebell.

The comments about speeding are completely indefensible. The cops are stopping our fun apparently, and because one person had an accident in slow moving traffic it proves speeding isn't the problem :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Let us never lose sight of the fact that the 'rebels' are fighting for the heart and soul of our nation and they're definitely not just a bunch of tight-arses trying to get out of paying fines, debts, utility bills, speeding tickets and council tax.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yet another treasonous attempt by TPTB to unfairly pick the pocket of a 'rebel'... 'Pay to support my own children? I should coco'.
Mohan Chib

CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY
I want to work on a case for a friend to claw back money from the Child Support Agency [UK]. Does anyone know names of any top personnel employed at the Child Support Agency who I can serve papers on?

Bryan Sloan

Just had my isa account cleared out by the csa , anything I can do and are my current accounts at risk ?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He he, PLD is descending into a Foolt-esque society of tax, fine and social responsibility dodging no-marks.

Whether its failing to provide for their offspring, wriggling out of a speeding fine (55 in a 40 is quite a bit over and an awareness course might have been on offer) or not paying "treasonous" CT, that site has it all.

I love that taxation and particularly CT avoidance is regarded as so central to their desire to stay "in honour".

Well paying to support street lighting, refuse collection and disposal, libraries, social care, housing, fire, police and ambulance is a highly honourable thing to do. In my opinion at least.

A number of members who appear to believe in this shit are, despite all the evidence to the contrary, treading the same path to ruin. From time to time others chip in with helpful Footle-inspired suggestions around A4V, conditional acceptance and the much abused and entirely misunderstood Bills of Exchange Act.

For a group that see all statutes as null & void I marvel at their shameless duplicity dipping in and out of statute when it suits.

Duress Dave has gone awfully quiet of late. I sense that he has always been the small time activist, railing against authority riding the cause of the moment surrounded by a small coterie of slavish sycophants.

The power of the interweb has taken him by surprise and I think it has simply overwhelmed him. PMs by the 1,000 and a responsibility (finally!) in realising that there are real world consequences for others up and down the country in following his ideas. Repossessions, bankruptcy and even jail.

I mean, it isn't him getting sent down, our hero doesn't do much more than occupy a town hall (till kicked out by the janitor), sponge benefits from the "treasonous" state - "how dare they give me money, the bastards!" - and now, a bit like some Canadian gurus before him milk the gullible and naive of money to augment said benefits - whilst there is time.
rosy

Post by rosy »

53 in a 40 is the cut off for a speed awareness course; 55 would be 3 points and £100 fine. But other than that, I agree with every word of your posts. These people are not honourable, they are just trying to get out of paying their bills.
notorial dissent

I think, that if you scratch most of the PLD'ers, you'll just find less organized footl'ers. I also don't think they are anywhere near as organized or as amusing as the usual run of the mill footl. Then again organization, or consistency for that matter, aren't exactly qualities of theirs either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:I love that taxation and particularly CT avoidance is regarded as so central to their desire to stay "in honour".

Well paying to support street lighting, refuse collection and disposal, libraries, social care, housing, fire, police and ambulance is a highly honourable thing to do. In my opinion at least.

For a group that see all statutes as null & void I marvel at their shameless duplicity dipping in and out of statute when it suits.
Well said, and longdog too. These people have no principles, conscience or honour, they are parasites upon the community.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:I love that taxation and particularly CT avoidance is regarded as so central to their desire to stay "in honour".

Well said, and longdog too. These people have no principles, conscience or honour, they are parasites upon the community.
But they are happy to accept benefits as their 'right'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

As my dad used to say "What's yours is ours and what's mine is my own".
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:As my dad used to say "What's yours is ours and what's mine is my own".
He obviously knew my ex wife..... :(
longdog

Post by longdog »

The first signs of reality standing in the way of a stupid theory... A lien's no good unless you can enforce it...
Vinny Boombotz

[ Does anybody in the group have any experience in bringing a Common Law claim, e.g. a perfected Commercial Lien, into the maritime court system, e. g. Recorded it in a court and had access to enforcement etc. ? I would much appreciate if I can talk to you briefly. Thanks. ]
But you can't enforce it.
Darren King

Cant we have no lawful courts at this time.
Of course it's also complete and utter bullshit.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Robert White is now so aggrieved at the police ignoring his thrice sent rambling gibberish he feels forced to escalate the matter to waste the time of the IPCC.
Robert White

I will be posting a complaint tomorrow to the IPCC independent police complaints commission. I’m complaining about my local Chief Constable and Chief Inspector not responding to my notices.

I can't wait for the 'notices' and 'opportunities to cure' being sent to the IPCC when they tell him to fuck off and stop being a prat :mrgreen:
notorial dissent

Our little quail really does have much too much time on his hands.