"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

This is a new and breathtakingly ridiculous variation on an old FMOTL theme...
Pete Ponchorat Maddison

Vinny, can I ask, why are you putting everything in square brackets?

Vinny Boombotz

[ The four corners rule. Check the Chicago manual of styles. ]

Vinny hasn't actually had any practical advice on how to 'perfect' his 'commercial lien', probably because it's not really a thing, but he's determined to get his way even if he has to add the judge of the non-existent common-law, admiralty-ship-in-dock court to the lien.
Vinny Boombotz

[ Thanks to all of you for your counsel. They've trespassed on The Common Law so we want The common Law recorded I. Their Admiralty ship in dry dock to gain access to what is rightfully ours.
To be clear, I just want to record a perfected Lien. If the "judge" gives us any crap, he goes on the Lien. ]
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:This is a new and breathtakingly ridiculous variation on an old FMOTL theme...
Pete Ponchorat Maddison

Vinny, can I ask, why are you putting everything in square brackets?

Vinny Boombotz

[ The four corners rule. Check the Chicago manual of styles. ]
God, these morons can't even get their own bullshit right.

First of all, it's Chicago Manual of Style. If you're going to argue that punctuation marks have special powers, you need to pay more attention to detail, Vinny.

Second, the "four corners rule" wouldn't be in the CMOS, because it's a legal concept, not a grammatical one. As longdog suggests, it is a variation on "if I draw a box around my name, the rest of the document doesn't count."

But why would Vinny do this to comments he posts on the Internet? It's not a signature. There's no surrounding contract to set yourself off from. What meaning is this even supposed to convey? That you only assume responsibility for what you write yourself? We all know that's how Internet forums work, so I'm not sure why this is necessary.

And apparently, all four corners don't have to be connected for this to work. Anything within square brackets [ ] has open space on the top and bottom; it does not make a complete box, as I've seen this argument presented otherwise. We must infer that any square brackets used for other purposes, such as clarification, quotes, or translation, are null and void in any contract. That seems problematic. And do they have to be square brackets, or do any marks that make four corners count?

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

La Boombotz is an idjit's idjit, and not even a particularly articulate one, well hardly comprehensible in truth. He is just another failed magic user, who will continue to fail and blame others for his failure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nice to see this particular piece of footler horseshit is still alive and well...
Clive Edwards
PETER SMITH - I note that you signed your name in ALL CAPITALS. In legal terms that is known as CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA which is not necessarily a good thing
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think Matt Richardson is having a little fun with the PLD crowd. He asks;
I have TV licencing on me. I haven't owned a television in fifteen years. When they arrive at my door I'm intending on asking them if I have a contract with them, and if not, good day. Any thoughts?
Queue a blizzard of no contract - tell 'em nowt - fuck off yadda yadda.

Of course, if you don't have a telly then you don't need a TV licence, simple really. But I guess some folk just live for the joy of confrontation and hassle.

Meanwhile the Barons have gone all 'treasonous' on our bold rebels, some of them failing to answer their declarations or not signing for mail.

There is some confusion as to what constitutes the PLD concept of good service;
De Leon Marqaux said They accepting the letter by signing it , they dont know what is inside. As delievered-its acceptance by law,but as they dont open the letter before signing it delivery, they really not accepting.if theyd returned accepting letter-this would be accepting. As i believe, any opinions?
So its not good service if they don't open the letter but it is good if it is returned. How would you even know the letter had been opened? Glad you cleared that up for me.

I'm thinking that the Barons who in 2001 wrote their letter and planted the seed are getting on a bit now. It hasn't really dawned on any of the PLD'ers that none are actively climbing the barricades with them, bothering to return their mail, encouraging, directing and offering them their unconditional suport. One exception being crusty old Baron Craigmyle who hand-wrote some platitudes which left the gang (and, it must be said, myself) nonplussed and non the wiser.

A safe bet will be that all the Barons will be up to date with their CT and TV licences - even the dead ones.

Of course, you could just ignore the Barons altogether and commit UDI as a certain fearless Celt shows;
Barry Cochrane I tore up my oath to the barons as I don't need to swear an oath to the barons to stand under LR. As the barons are not standing beside us or supporting us I won't swear an alligence with any of them.
If one or all of the barons come forward and igknolege us or publicly support our movement then my stance will change and I will send another oath to them but until then I have my hounorable thing to do and that's to LR but I won't support anyone who won't support me
At least Dreary Dave has some consistency to his delusions; Barry demonstrates that a little "igknolege" is indeed a dangerous thing.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Barry Shitpeas I tore up my oath to the barons as I don't need to swear an oath to the barons to stand under LR. As the barons are not standing beside us or supporting us I won't swear an alligence with any of them.
If one or all of the barons come forward and igknolege us or publicly support our movement then my stance will change and I will send another oath to them but until then I have my hounorable thing to do and that's to LR but I won't support anyone who won't support me
No, Barry. It's fundamental to the point that Lorful Reblyion requires you to be acting under oath, obeying the orders of the 25 Barons who have declared LR. A serf can't just instigate LR personally, that would be like Private Baldrick deciding to wage war against Switzerland. It's ultra vires, old bean. You're the flea, not the dog.

And now you've published your confession to Unlawful Rebellion, you're completely sunk. What are you going to do when they call David Robinson as a witness, and ask him "Is Barry acting lawfully under A61?" And he looks at you sorrowfully, makes a little sigh and says "No, Your Honour, he has torn up his oath and rejected the authority of the Barons".

You've abandoned the high moral ground, and made yourself a self-declared villainous traitor. Which imposes a stern duty upon all the righteous LR members to hunt you down and bring you to justice, else they would be guilty of Misprision of Treason. Remember this when the ravens are pecking away the last shreds of your testicles, and the Beefeaters are polishing the spike in readiness for your head. You did this to yourself.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In my experience of staking out the ungodly, ravens prefer to start with the eyeballs. Apart from that it's all good stuff.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Not only is Shark Bait going to be made bankrupt by Southampton County Council, he's also attempting to tweak the tail of Swale Council as well and regardless of what he thinks he's doing all he's actually doing is providing them with evidence of his intention to NOT pay his Council Tax - will this guy not learn !!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/practicallawfuldissent/
Connor Jason Wilkinson Let them know.. substantiate the claims

Connor Jason Wilkinson Also, attach the communications between the barons and the private secretary at the time

Connor Jason Wilkinson And of course the reply..
Barons Petition and following discussions between the Barons and the queens…

Robert White Yeah cheers Connor will do Robin (batmans mate) doesn't seem to know about the reply.

Connor Jason Wilkinson This is good correspondence, but please make sure to remind then that you are NOT REFUSING but simply questioning the legality.

Robert White Yeah of course as I said above I have not refused to pay.

Robert White I think Robin is trying to catch me out.
No Shark Bait, he's not trying to catch you out - he's trying to educate you, you numb skull !! :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent

Positively staggering amount of incredible stupid in so small a space.

That they can dress and feed themselves, we assume, is a thing of wonder and amazement.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:Positively staggering amount of incredible stupid in so small a space.

That they can dress and feed themselves, we assume, is a thing of wonder and amazement.
They don't, they get their Mum's to do it for them !!
notorial dissent

I'd say their mums weren't doing too good of a job. Chrisy's had to go bail him out of his latest fiasco. I suspect the others have similar problems.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A while ago , rebel Danny was considering paying his court fine with a PN.

Well, the results are back !!!1!!!

Ok here is a Return letter from the BANK-when i sent a promissory note to the BANK...

I got this letter... i do have a response to them for this... but going to take some time before i place it upon them... Please NOTE the little THREAT they give i... at the bottom of this Letter... ;) ...they have sent nothing back. no explanation given... that somewhat there Confused...? dealing with Idiots everywhere.... GANG BANGERS of kiddy fiddlers... They some what think there are higher then a Court... when Court has Excepted my PN... of £980 to Zero?. why are they working in a place when they Confused with what they work with everyday...? not well educated i see... hard dealing with complete idiots ...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:A while ago , rebel Danny was considering paying his court fine with a PN.

Well, the results are back !!!1!!!
when Court has Excepted my PN... of £980 to Zero?.
All this over a lousy £980?

Though I can believe that the court "excepted" his promissory note.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So they're now serving their dumbass notices on some poor women in the mail room or who answers the phone :snicker: :brickwall:
Daniel Mullen...I'm serving the fourth letter this weekend, to the woman who signs their letters (on the phone).
I phoned them yesterday, for a different matter, the woman put the phone down, when she realised who I were. I called back and, she put me straight on to a (purported) judge who informed me every time I phone them, they will put the phone down.
I don't know if this is a result, but w.t.f., a public building an all

I'm serving the fourth letter this weekend, to the woman who signs their letters (on the phone).
I phoned them yesterday, for a different matter, the woman put the phone down, when she realised who I were. I called back and, she put me straight on to a (purported) judge who informed me every time I phone them, they will put the phone down.
I don't know if this is a result, but w.t.f., a public building an all.

Robert White They must be worried about something lol..
and no Daniel, it's not a result, you've been classified as a major pain in the backside and now no one at the Court will help you.

Yes, Robert, if they're refusing to speak to him, he's probably been abusive and aggressive so they're probably worried that he's an axe wielding lunatic. Certainly nothing to do with those idiotic notices you've latched onto in a futile bid not to be made bankrupt and lose everything you and your wife ever worked for !
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyPandy wrote:and no Daniel, it's not a result, you've been classified as a major pain in the backside and now no one at the Court will help you.
The stocks and pillories should have never been banned; they would come in handy right now.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Oh dear, this isn't going to end well when the case is thrown out and High Court costs awarded against him !! :brickwall:
Paul Harris feeling optimistic.
10 hrs
I have asked for my CT to be heard by the High Court, which they have just agreed in writing.

Matthew Braybrooke Hi Paul, why would you go to their non courts? As I know your under article 61.

Paul Harris for fun, i have already informed them of their non power to execute anything lawfully within the civil system, my counter claim is a criminal one. Im pretty confident they will drop this case, like a dodgey curry through the intestines. Just thinking latterally to get a positive outcome. I have been up front on their own short falls which they will need to answer., plus magna carta, plus my own evidence and laughably the get out of jail card is the property is tenanted. Just practicing :O)

Paul Harris More a tooth sharpening exercise in preparation for further real battles which lay ahead, plus a knowledge sharing opportunity for the team LR.

Matthew Braybrooke Nice one Paul :) thought that's what you'd say lol nice one brother
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I'll take "stuff that never happened", for 500-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JimUk1 wrote:I'll take "stuff that never happened", for 500-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
Even if it did happen the point that Daniel Dayken fails to understand is a police constable's opinion on the position of the law is irrelevant. These people appear to believe that if a police constable agrees with their opinion it must mean their opinion is the true position of the law. Crazy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Yabut, if the constable disagrees with them then he is ignorant of the law and treasons!!!! footl logicTM remember.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More delusional post-election fantasy from Larry...
Lazarus Laurence

whoever wins election we all need to send lawful objections to the new p.m so they cant handle brexit without committing high treason. also the same for all local candidates in local areas. tell them they on national treason database an will remain so til proof on standing and any actions taken treasonously will be heard at their public trial when the rule of law restored. and "i was just doing my job" isnt an excuse as evidenced in the nuremburg trials.....(love writing those imagining they need new underwear lol) this will have them worrying an not wanting to perform their duties for fear of outcome. may even resign. we need to up the pressure an tighten the thumbscrews.....
Democratically elected MPs will be afraid to be MPs in case they end up being hung murdered for treason when the 'rule of law' is restored.... Delusional, fantastic and morally bankrupt.