"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Bob's been counting heads and has finally realised that he might have been ....a tad optimistic;
Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
10 definites = 5 actual attenders, at least one of whom will get lost or arrive too late. :haha: :haha:
:haha: :haha: PLD/goofie/fomtl math, same as poot/militia/sovcit math, 100/50/10/5 10M/1000's/100 once they get past the fingers and toes they are lost. Consistency man consistency, here or across the pond. :haha: :haha:

The problem with them having a rebellion at some publichouse is that they'll have spent their pocket change for bus fare and won't be able to afford drinks, and you know how publicans are about that. They'd better stick to bus stops and privys, more in their financial range.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Bob's been counting heads and has finally realised that he might have been ....a tad optimistic;
Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
10 definites = 5 actual attenders, at least one of whom will get lost or arrive too late. :haha: :haha:
And the other four will decide it's too much of a pain in the ass to get there by bus.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Firthy2002 »

:snooty: :naughty: :shock: :haha:

I suppose it was only a matter of time...

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

They should consult with David Robotham PLD's resident drug dealer, he's attempting to use the process in a futile bid to escape a £30k POCA.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Do we know if Dave-I've got no lift and no phone credit-Robinson is one of the ten? I think we can assume that Ollie-if I owe you any money please see my mum-Pinnock is definitely not on the list.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I think we can assume that Ollie-if I owe you any money please see my mum-Pinnock is definitely not on the list.
He's already bailed out of any participation, but could you imagine her reaction if he were arrested for a 2nd time whilst knocking about with he PLD mates !! :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:They should consult with David Robotham PLD's resident drug dealer, he's attempting to use the process in a futile bid to escape a £30k POCA.
This is Robinson's idea of acting in honour at all times, is it? Helping convicted drug dealers and fraudsters to keep the profits of their crimes.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image
Isn't the correct answer, A61 can be called on to protect you from any evil bill collector, corrupt law enforcement official, or Freemason judge. In fact I can think of no obligation you can't get out of using A61. A61 is a magic talisman that will make you invincible, and able to defy any so called law, even the laws of gravity are no match for its power.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:i don't think it will ever get any traction as a cult or anything else. If you look at posts over a period of six months or so it's obvious that most active new members soon become totally inactive old members. In terms of die-hard members there's about a couple of dozen at most.
Well, it certainly operates like a cult. Article 61 is vague, all-purpose, unquestionable dogma. Anyone who is not a member is an enemy, subject to death at their whim. Questioning is punishable by ostracism. People have a social need to belong to the group. The group seeks increased influence and wealth. Ethics, morals, and personal relationships are subjugated to the group's aims.

I agree that it's too small to ever be much of anything. But don't underestimate the power of belief in a cause. If a moonbat like Sherry Shriner can influence multiple people to kill and/or commit suicide, so could David Robinson. Especially when many of his members wouldn't need much coercion to commit atrocities in his name.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Snorting with laughter at this... particularly like the aims of the 'Building seizure team', aims.... to seize buildings !! :haha: :haha:
Proposed structural reform subject to the approval of the majority of admins.

PLD Group:

Purpose:
To allow the teams to cooperate and help each other, advice for members using the process on someone and for the law team to educate members on the law and the process.

No entry requirements

National Group

Building seizure team:

Purpose:

To seize buildings.

Entry Requirements:
Must be under oath
Be willing to travel
Be willing to spend a minimum amount of time at a seizure ( amount of time not decided)
Be prepared to be unlawfully arrested

Not required but recommended:
Confidence
Public Speaking
Good knowledge of the law

National Group

Marketing Team:

Purpose:
To get the message out to the British people through interviews with the media, public speeches/presentations leafleting, asking shops to put posters in their windows, online marketing ect.

Entry Requirements:
Must be under oath
Confidence ( for interviews and public speeches/presentations)
Public Speaking ( for interviews and public speeches/presentations)
Be able to produce posters and leaflets of presentable quality.

Not required but recommended:
Good knowledge of the law

National Group

Law Team:

Purpose:
To educate members on the law and process.

Entry requirements:
Must be under oath
Excellent knowledge of the law

National Group

Regional Groups may be implemented for the teams depending on how big the teams are to allow the teams to work nationally and regionally.

Members may join more than one team provided they meet the entry requirements for the team.

Anyone who joins a team and does jack shit will be kicked from the team from one of the team admins/moderators.

If you want to join a team but don't have the necessary skills or qualities you can ask a member of that team to help you develop them.

Keep posts on topic on all the groups/teams. 1 off topic posts will mean the post is removed, twice you'll be given a warning and a third time will mean you will be kicked from the group you're in.

Alternative opinions are welcome as that's how we get better at fighting the traitors but constant arguing with other members or disagreeing on how the team does it job or how the movement as a whole fights the traitors will
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

...aaaaand the schism is under way. That is the 95 Theses that will begin the split between the "piss around on the Internet" faction and the "do something stupid and get arrested" faction.

Let's see how High Priest David Robinson responds to this "proposed structural reform" of *his* organization. Not well, I would wager.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It should be noted that 'good knowledge of the law' means, in context, 'no knowledge of the law.'
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

"Entry requirements"

So basically to join in the first instance you need to be have been to jail, have your benefits stopped, refuse to pay and have impending prosecutions.

Bravo! That made me tickle!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Be willing to spend a minimum amount of time at a seizure ( amount of time not decided)
Interpretation - Able to hang around until closing at a Nottingham boozer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

rumpelstilzchen

If you want to join a team but don't have the necessary skills or qualities you can ask a member of that team to help you develop them.

This is actually embarrassing. :roll:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually it is indicative of the general competence level of their group that there is an apparent need for training on how to walk into a building and stay there for a while.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

If by seize a building they mean "stay longer then closing time in a pub", it might just be enough to temp me to join!

I am experienced in getting thrown out of public houses by landlords after chucking out time Dave so....call me?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JimUk1 wrote:If by seize a building they mean "stay longer then closing time in a pub", it might just be enough to temp me to join!

I am experienced in getting thrown out of public houses by landlords after chucking out time Dave so....call me?
It certainly sounds like you posess their most critically required skill-set.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:If by seize a building they mean "stay longer then closing time in a pub", it might just be enough to temp me to join!

It certainly sounds like you posess their most critically required skill-set.
I'm afraid I won't measure up when it comes to the hard drinking, however. Judging by some of the comments in that group, certainly sounds like they hit the 7% + on a regular basis.
rumpelstilzchen

JimUk1 wrote: I am experienced in getting thrown out of public houses by landlords after chucking out time Dave so....call me?
Yeah, big words but tell me this.....how brave are you when the cleaner tells you they want to lock up because it's time they went home? Hmmm? :lol:
BHF wrote: