"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by TheNewSaint »

Be able to produce posters and leaflets of presentable quality.
Ken Thompson is out, then.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

JimUk1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:I'm afraid I won't measure up when it comes to the hard drinking, however. Judging by some of the comments in that group, certainly sounds like they hit the 7% + on a regular basis.
7%?? naaah ~ they can't afford it!!

They'll be drinking something like red stripe lager (4.7%) and/or white lightning cider (5.5% if not less now) :brickwall:

They'd actually be better off (money wise) buying a bottle of cheapy wine (14%) :lol:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm currently working on a 64 oz growler (no more snickering please) of 9.5% Barleywine from Real Ale Brewing. Very unusual for me, I prefer about 4.5%, but it's a fantastic brew.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm currently working on a 64 oz growler (no more snickering please) of 9.5% Barleywine from Real Ale Brewing. Very unusual for me, I prefer about 4.5%, but it's a fantastic brew.
I remember in my student days some guys used to drink Whitbreads Gold Label barley wine. One swig of barley wine followed immediately by one swig of cola because it tasted so vile but it got you drunk quickly. Not for me, it really was dreadful stuff.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Barley wine was actually not at all bad, if I recall correctly, but my teens were the Golden Age of Merrydown, a cider company that made remarkably strong cider, and several other fruit wines type drinks, all designed to reach the teenage parts that sanity had no key to.

Since the best Merrydown pub around was out in the Surrey coutryside, since I went there by motorbike, and I ordered Merrydown by the pint, I see in retrospect that my survival as a teenages was little less than a miracle.

Happy daze.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

In regards to "building seizing team", could this not fall under a scope of an act of terrorism?

http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/fact_sheets/terrorism/

Given Davids wording of some of his posts, I would be very, very VERY carefully exercising an organised seizing of a building....

Iranian embassy, Dave?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

How ungreatful are those lot over at Netpol :roll: :roll:

If they only stood under Article 61, Fracking would be a thing of the past

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They're so sort of cute when they are all seriousy and stuffs, likethey actually think they know what they are talking about even. I thought the Netpol reply was actually remarkably quite civil and polite when they really would have been within their rights to have told them to FOAD and quit wasting people's time who are actually doing something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Is it me or have the admins gone quiet on PLD? It all seems to be an odd water bill & Crab Bait rallying his troops for the upcoming seizure. Even that proposed structural reform has gone without comment.
Or has he run out of credit again? Maybe he'll go on the Costa wifi again & put out his begging bowl that netted £500 last time.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:In regards to "building seizing team", could this not fall under a scope of an act of terrorism?
Terrorism Act 2000 defines 'terrorism' somewhat loosely, but with emphasis upon seriousness and intent (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2000/11/section/1) -

Section 1(2) - If a person : Causes serious violence against person(s), or risks to public safety, or damage to property (including disruption of electronic systems).

Section 1(1) - With intent to : Influence the government or to intimidate the public, for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause.

Robinson's Raiders clearly qualify for the intent element, but I would be surprised if their forthcoming "sit-in" protest qualified under s1(2). This is based upon my assumptions that the target premises will be something like a court or government office, their initial entry will be as public visitors, and that they will basically wave some placards for a day or so before being removed.

But let's not be pessimistic. They might choose a sensitive target or fail to control their hot-headed members. And if the Police were to perceive a politically-motivated threat or risk of serious harm, they might decide to manage the incident as a potential terrorist scenario anyway.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It is some what ambiguous the wording, as the whole intent of occupying a building is political intimidation and given what I like class as credible threats of violence ("Hang them" to quote Dave), I would say they could be on thin Ice if they intend on taking a government building.

The whole PLD movement also seems run by wholly unstable individuals that truly believe the people need saving from a tyrannical government, but it only takes one of those morons to turn and take it to another level.

Watch this space I guess!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

Ian has a cunning plan! He's been caught doing 36 in a 30MPH zone, however he doesn't consent to MPH or the English measurement system! He appears to be wanting to argue that he uses the metric system!

Jeanious! :sarcasmon:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

Ian has a cunning plan! He's been caught doing 36 in a 30MPH zone, however he doesn't consent to MPH or the English measurement system! He appears to be wanting to argue that he uses the metric system!

Jeanious! :sarcasmon:
And about time! Canada, Britain's most loyal colony, went metric in the 70's. A problem for we feeble geriatrics who grew up using the Imperial system but stores still accomodate us forty years later by giving prices per pound and per kilo. And recipes here still use imperial ounces rather than litres.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote:Is it me or have the admins gone quiet on PLD? It all seems to be an odd water bill & Crab Bait rallying his troops for the upcoming seizure. Even that proposed structural reform has gone without comment.
Or has he run out of credit again? Maybe he'll go on the Costa wifi again & put out his begging bowl that netted £500 last time.
I think the group is dying on its arse to be honest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
hucknallred wrote:Is it me or have the admins gone quiet on PLD? It all seems to be an odd water bill & Crab Bait rallying his troops for the upcoming seizure. Even that proposed structural reform has gone without comment.
I think the group is dying on its arse to be honest.
100% agree. Although they put a brace face on, let's recap a few of their recent wins.

Crabby - bankrupted despite using A61.
Ollie - locked up despite using A61.
Margo - evicted despite using A61.

The rest know this crap doesn't work and aren't stupid enough to go down themselves .

Rats and sinking ships comes to mind.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

...And then there's the fact that the 'barons' they've sent their 'oaths' to have declined to have anything to do with the whole ludicrous fiasco. They can't even make that part of their cunning plan work.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear... The rebels are falling out amongst themselves again...
Good morning rebels.

Having just been blocked by Graham Moore after raising legitimate concerns with what he is doing, I think in the interest of truth I should copy and paste the short discussion here.

I posted these comments on his fb home page under the recent video he posted.

"David Robinson · 0:07 Graham, I need you to interact with me on this video please.

The overall message is great but the strategy is flawed. You state that you are all for the rule of law yet you write up a new constitution instead of reasserting the one we've had for about 1000 years! That in itself is sedition bro.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Brilliant, the prolific wielder of the delete key when someone questions the useless Article 61 process, whining about being blocked himself, oh the irony !! :snicker:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Apparently this Graham Moore wants to align the Lawful Rebellion group with the British Consitution Group (the same one Tom Crawford has stumped for). They seem to want a new UK constitution.

David Robinson doesn't agree with this plan of action, calling it sedition, treason, etc. to go against the existing constitution. He's calling them "controlled opposition", and crowed that the existence of such proves how important the Lawful Rebellion movement is. :sarcastic:

Robinson is confident, saying his group can "afford to lose fools to someone leading them on a long road to nowhere." As if the groups had any difference in this regard.

Crab Bait, who has always struck me as the most powerful voice in this group, hasn't weighed in on any of this yet. I suspect he'll align with whatever option lets him do his little building siege. He seems like a conflict junkie.

Pass the popcorn.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

They are 2 sides of the same worthless coin.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.