"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by aesmith »

I think it's unlikely that Crabbie is going to be driving legally any time soon, or possibly ever. His offence will have resulted in Disqualification Until Test Passed, probably extended test required as I think refusal to provide a specimen automatically classes him as high risk. So if caught driving even after the end of the two years, the offence will still be driving while disqualified, a more serious matter than driving without a licence. It can mean up to 6 months inside. In addition he almost certainly won't be insured.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Connor Jason Wilkinson
18 hrs
More controlled opposition..
Meet Paul Shelton, another impostor with no idea what he is talking about. Obviously a bit confused with himself, he has now taken it upon himself to promote traitor and 'politician' Graham Moore whilst talking this group down.
As I have to constantly keep stating, Graham Moore swore an oath to our constitutional committee, in directive from the barons who are according to the law the highest authority at this time. Graham then swore an oath to the NON Queen which contradicts his A.61 oath, therefore he is a COMPLETE TRAITOR to everyone and anyone standing under Article 61.
"Lefty slant" because we keep on topic? Because we only use constitutional tenets and only post about Article 61, nothing more? He really needs to explain that one...
Paul Shelton knows as much about the law as he posts about Article 61 (which he never does as it's literally all religion related in his view)
If we started going on and on and on about radical islam, and other problems all the time etc, this group wouldn't be the group it is, and it would get too full of problems very quickly, which is why we ONLY post on topic. Everyone living in this country has a duty to act in accordance with the constitution regardless of religion and of feelings towards the way we are governed.

Interesting that the PLD leadership now seem to be concentrating on witch hunts and purges. Could this be to distract their followers from the fact that the grand plans for occupying a building seem to have run into the sand?
longdog

Post by longdog »

At least some members of the group admit their shit doesn't actually work but it will... Eventually...
Daniel Daykin

why what are your concerns with Article 61? please don't lose hope and divert from the truth. Lawful Rebellion can be seemingly powerless but that is only due to lack of numbers and lack of action taken by most. this group is advancing at the moment and our group will get recognition soon, just be patient, gather mebers,spread the word and get ready to act when the time comes!
Incidentally... The group certainly isn't 'advancing' in terms of 'mebers'. The membership figures are going down not up although this could be due to the recent spate of Stalinesque purges more than anything.

Incidentally 2... Daniel's use of Article 61 doesn't seem to have stopped their own eviction...
Daniel Daykin

I will say that you have to be a certain amount overdue before any action can be taken by your landlord I believe it is equivelant to 2 months rent so as long as your debt is below this you should have been ok. maybe you need to look into this. I myself am going through eviction process as ive been caught in debt trap so I feel for you. peace and love
It's almost as if 'lawful rebellion' doesn't have any effect at all... Surely that can't be true :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

His advice is incorrect anyway. Two months arrears is a mandatory ground, but discretionary grounds exist repeated failure to pay rent on time, and for arrears less than two months.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Dave "Zero Credit" Robinson is big on rooting out, jailing and even hanging all of the traitors, come the eventual day of reckoning. I suppose if you crossed him with James Dean you'd get a Rebel Without a Clue...

Jan Holbrook asks the gang:
Regarding the following link, have there been any further traitors to the United Kingdom since Baroness Warnock?
To which the ever predictable Connor replies;
Anyone not standing under a.61, almost everyone
Looks like there is going to be a huge I mean a truly impressive prison-building exercise come the revolution, ones with hanging suites and other means of capital punishment beloved of this lot. I wonder who'll build them? Maybe we can follow Trump's lead and have the Mexicans do it.

Darren Hastie announces;
why would i want to be in there legal relm you use there legal rules you lose those rules like statues and acts are for the legal sociaty and barristers and so on we are idiots what is a good thing we want to be classed as idiots idiot (n.) Look up idiot at Dictionary.com
At last he and I are in agreement. You are an idiot.

Scratch a PLD'er and there's a Footle underneath. Darren again;
ive been watching karl lentz stuff what all works here because its common law he dosnt understand why we dont use queens bench once you go to that they back off and its a way for us to stop alot of things......take a look at karl lents stuff because he wallways wins his cases against any corrupt people
Oh right. Off you go then Darren lad, nothing stopping you trying Karl's brand of bullshit, prove us all wrong. Connor responds;
I know who he is. He isn't standing under article 61 therefore hes already doing it wrong bro. Not even Queens bench is a real court. We can't bring a claim in there because most prostitutes ('judges') don't even recognise the British Constitution.
Darren is right back at him;
mibi so but he walks in and is out in secs hasnt lost i mean look what happened to that olly guy who was part of the group banged up and forced to pay and artical 61 didnt help him a bit that is what worrys me
Again, Darren dimly perceives the reality of the situation.

Meanwhile the list of really traitorous traitors (for instance Graham Moore and his side-kick Paul Shelton) grows ever longer. There is the strong parallel with the spats my kids had with one another until they started infant school as the schisms open wider. Each comically vies for who'd the most Lawful of the Lawful, the true Prince of PLD, yer actual Duke of Dissent.

Is it possible to be even more traitorous than
Anyone not standing under a.61
which to remind you is;
almost everyone
John Johnson isn't happy with emerging events;
This is one off the biggest problems we all have. If we can not agree to disagree with others. Without spitting a dummy what chance have we off taking over a coffee shop let a loan a country. If we don't all stand together we have no chance. Calling each other is getting none off us anywhere.
Bellio Re David isn't happy either with a former PM spoiling his blood-lust;
Tony Blair took the sovereign out of the police operations manual. and scrapped the chances of HANGING ever being brought back into use. Treason in the making...
What great entertainment. I'll finish with Howlin Gael on why - thanks to the treacherous powers that be - they never win and which could be a straight lift from Colemanballs in Private Eye;
they keep changing the goal posts
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

How can Karl Lentz be standing under an English Treaty? Isn't he American?

Then again, Conor seems to think an English Treaty from 1215 has some relevance in Scotland.

Perhaps I should post every single treaty from after 1215 from the British Isles and see if he can link them-

There you go Conor and Dave, have fun explains these!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Union
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

...take a look at karl lents stuff because he wallways wins his cases against any corrupt people
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Lentz hasn't won once let alone "always".
There is a thread dedicated to the buffoon here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10467
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can't imagine the PLDers ever being able to reintroduce hanging. It would mean that one of them would have to put their hand in their pocket and buy some rope. Imagine the argument that would follow as each one tries to avoid parting with any money.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Mel Michaluk gets a 'seditious' reply from Durham Council...

Congratulations to Durham Council for refusing to get drawn into pointless arguments with cranks.

And it's not going swimmingly for her with the water rates either...

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Our little Quail isn't even close to the sharpest knife in the drawer, and he just keeps on proving it. The biggest issue I can see is the question of can we believe ANYTHING he says? He strikes me as another serial liar. My suspicion is that considering his apparent total contempt for authority, that he has been driving WUS, and that eventually that too will catch up with him. He just doesn't strike me as the type who'd let a little thing like rules or consideration for others stand in his way if he wanted to do something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And inevitably, shots fires at Darren H

[quote]don't mean to be presumptuous but to ask a question like this and then, seemingly, ignore the replies is a little suspicious....I give you the benefit of the doubt that you are too busy and I apologise if this is so....otherwise I will be asking you to do the honourable thing and leave the group. I only approved this post because I thought you may have needed some support but I'm now thinking you just want to cast doubt...(Troll)[/quote]
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"do the honorable thing"

I wonder if there's a fmotl equivalent of leaving someone alone with a pistol.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:"do the honorable thing"

I wonder if there's a fmotl equivalent of leaving someone alone with a pistol.
They'd miss. Or they'd shoot themselves in the head but miss any vital organs.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Mel (above) has cunningly blocked out her address with her cigarette lighter only for it to be repeated immediately below and in the body text.

She's on a journey that one.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

My only surprise is she didn't use the now compulsory rizla pack.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:Mel (above) has cunningly blocked out her address with her cigarette lighter only for it to be repeated immediately below and in the body text.

She's on a journey that one.
I spotted that... what a numpt :snicker:
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Anyone interested in the minutae of the dispute between the PLD crew and the White Dragons may find this of interest -

http://denouncethedeception.co.uk/a-mes ... te-dragons
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

And again, they couldn't just snap a photo and place some black boxes over the text that they wish to edit? I just don't get why they can't take it to the next logical step and edit the digital image prior to posting. Oh yea easy answer, they are idiots. The lack of forward thinking in this simple task, illustrates the fact that they just don't think things through.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Comrade Sharik wrote:Anyone interested in the minutae of the dispute between the PLD crew and the White Dragons may find this of interest -

http://denouncethedeception.co.uk/a-mes ... te-dragons
It doesn't tell you anything, though. The writer says nothing about the real reasons for the split. But he gushes at length about the symbols he chose for his Facebook page and why, and the greatness of David Robinson. Remove the references to Magna Carta, and it reads like a power struggle between high school cliques.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

It doesn't tell you anything, though.
There's a clear implication that the White Dragons are racists/islamophobes and connected with Tommy EDL Robinson, and that this is a Bad Thing. Interesting for two reasons, one that PLD, despite their obsession with an imagined 'Merrie England' past, don't appear to be nativists; and secondly that Robinson appears to think the FMOTL pool is worth fishing in.