Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 3413384693

Seems old Tom has joined the group.

I'm sure his vast court room experiences will elevate the group to further success.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Is this guy and JimmyW related ??
Jenny Peterson
Crab Bait, just wondering - have the council sent you a Statutory Demand in relation to this matter?
Like1Hide · 1 hour ago

Crab Bait
Yes they did, but I don't recognise statutory demands.
This is for the £31k debt.

Ps I do miss Jimmy, the comedic value was great!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think this one is looking to displace him, and with that amount of debt he may well manage it, does he have anything to actually pay it with? Like a job of property?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I think this one is looking to displace him, and with that amount of debt he may well manage it, does he have anything to actually pay it with? Like a job of property?
I don't think we know. IIRC this is the guy who hasn't paid his business rates, so he must have a business but what assets or property he has is unknown at present. But if bailiffs or sheriffs go looking for goods from his business I can't imagine any business being able to surive £30+k of goods being taken without it wrecking the business. (Also, don't forget, that's £30+ of goods at "fire sale" or auction prices)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I think this one is looking to displace him, and with that amount of debt he may well manage it, does he have anything to actually pay it with? Like a job of property?
I don't think we know. IIRC this is the guy who hasn't paid his business rates, so he must have a business but what assets or property he has is unknown at present. But if bailiffs or sheriffs go looking for goods from his business I can't imagine any business being able to surive £30+k of goods being taken without it wrecking the business. (Also, don't forget, that's £30+ of goods at "fire sale" or auction prices)
The property referred to on the Council's letter was to 94-96 St Mary's Road, Southampton, which was a nightclub called Cloud Nine, now permanently shut as the site is being redeveloped to flats.

This article talks about its opening in 2014 and who were involved, possible the guy putting up the money, he would probably be the one signing the lease? Photo of them both in second article.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11158833._/

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/1158979 ... hrown_out/

Or even the previous owner when the club was called Kaos.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Undertones of Freemanism in the comments on the latter link.

Definitely sounds like he/they think they owe the council (business rates) nothing as it appears the business went bust.

I've seen this a few times when businesses go bust, they think any outstanding rate arrears are extinguished, such fools.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

oh dear :snicker:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

They still don't understand that Parliament isn't a monarch.

Stupid is as stupid does.

The queen delegates the right of Parliament and that gaurntees parlimentry sovereignty over issues, however she may still not give royal assent to a bill and the EC act on the 1970s was given royal assent! What can these morons understand?

Also then, what happens when we leave the EU and effectively the treaty of Nice is dead!

I cannot fathom the level of stupid some people are!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

That is Peter of England isn't it? Looks like the European tour is over.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I also wonder whether these barons ever reply to the missives they receive from these people declaring themselves "in rebellion". One would hope their barons' committee has devised a template letter saying "sorry you've got it all wrong".
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:That is Peter of England isn't it? Looks like the European tour is over.
Sorry I should be more clear.

From what I can gather about the PLD group, they keep referring to something that happened 16years ago when some Baron petitioned the queen over the treaty of Nice.

They seem to think lawful rebellion was invoked?

So In 2 years time when the UK leaves the EU that treaty won't be in force anymore and therefore how can they be in lawful rebellion?

Not that they ever have being!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

When the time comes....

Odd how these peaceloving freethinkers so often hope for Robespierre's solution.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this, but has Margo caved in and paid up ?

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this, but has Margo caved in and paid up ?

That David Ronsinson who runs PLD is such a turn coat and a coward.

He first advised the lady to "get on her oath" as they can't lawful take land if your under oath or some BS.

When this wasn't working it was because she hadn't applied the procedure correctly (ok then!).

And lastly I noted a comment he made saying something along the lines of, I would not recommend paying as they will just set up a court and some other typical freeman crap.

Maybe this woman will come back down to earth now?

Then again....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Apparently so, and not with good grace. But be aware. She's still retaining the right to lawfully seize the land. Just not right now, very busy, but she'll get around to it. Eventually.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Certainly appears that way, looks like her last bare remnant of sanity crawled out from the dark reaches of her mind where it had been hiding and smacked her up the side of the head and told her that unless she wanted to be homeless she had best pay up. I wonder that these geniuses haven't figured out that Art 61 never applied to ANYONE but the King, but then again they haven't figured any of it out so small wonder.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:
That David Ronsinson who runs PLD is such a turn coat and a coward.

He first advised the lady to "get on her oath" as they can't lawful take land if your under oath or some BS.

When this wasn't working it was because she hadn't applied the procedure correctly (ok then!).

And lastly I noted a comment he made saying something along the lines of, I would not recommend paying as they will just set up a court and some other typical freeman crap.

Maybe this woman will come back down to earth now?

Then again....
He's nothing but a stinking hypocrite, belly aching about how the current Government is both unlawful and is committing treason as it doesn't stand under article 61, but wants 'his' benefits paying in full and on time - nothing but a hypocritical parasite.

I'm in lawful rebellion but I'll accept your treasonous money!!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Apparently so, and not with good grace. But be aware. She's still retaining the right to lawfully seize the land. Just not right now, very busy, but she'll get around to it. Eventually.
If only it had occurred to old man Crawford to do that.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Apparently so, and not with good grace. But be aware. She's still retaining the right to lawfully seize the land. Just not right now, very busy, but she'll get around to it. Eventually.
If only it had occurred to old man Crawford to do that.
Give him time, he'll get around to it.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this
"stand(ing) under article 61" nonsense is.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this, but has Margo caved in and paid up ?

is that the Margo Carta 2017?