"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Sometimes reading this forum is like turning over stones to find creepy crawlies.
Try Jonathan Livingstone Seagull;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9580&p=173970
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:Sometimes reading this forum is like turning over stones to find creepy crawlies.
Try Jonathan Livingstone Seagull;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9580&p=173970
Seagull child molestor ???? I daren't read...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote:Try Jonathan Livingstone Seagull
Dammit, I had very fond childhood memories of that book.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Try Jonathan Livingstone Seagull
Dammit, I had very fond childhood memories of that book.
The book was John Livingston, our creep is John Livingstone. John Livingstone Seagull is actually his legal name, he had it changed from Kym Joseph Garon.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:
Simon Robertson

Every excuse for war, and every war in modern times has been created by Rothschild the Dracula draining assets through killing and wars.
"If Hitler succeedsin establishing his polivy of establishing permanent peace in Europe, the high financier (corporate bankers) will cease to exist."
Ah yes... That well known pacifist and Humanitarian Adolf Hitler :haha:
Whose mates never hid any money or artwork in Swiss banks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I seem to recall that a great many of the Rothschild died at the hands of the "great humanitarian" so I find Robertson's comments more than a bit questionable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Unfortunately there seems to be a never ending supply.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Speaking of which this guy, Robert Sproul I believe, is cropping up on PLD regularly. In this recent video he's filmed standing outside Paisley Sheriff Court explaining at length how he presented documents in support of some sort of child protection case. The documents seem to all be claims that various public bodies like the Children's Panel are in fact for profit corporations. During all this the Sheriff apparently "sat silent", then Robert "tied him in knots" and "told him the law", although apparently after all that he went on to rule against the family. However that's a win because they walked out of court showing disrespect.

https://youtu.be/SdTeNwYeSP4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote:During all this the Sheriff apparently "sat silent", then Robert "tied him in knots"
Which is how anyone would react when some unstable random gobshite starts shouting nonsense in their face.

As with any cult, the members are taught to interpret normal responses to their antics as proof of the rightness of their cause.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYpIuZRKqfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI1RyjiPYho

I'd arrest the lot of them for mopery, whatever that is.

Kust when I thought we were running out of freemen.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Robert Sproul I believe, is cropping up on PLD regularly.
You know, there comes a point as far as YouTube in general is concerned, where I would prefer to paint an entire wall, then watch it dry, rather than endure more torture by drivel. I'm not a fan of video as a medium for self-expression as it is; Mr Sproul isn't going to make me change my mind.

Hasn't won a single case with his bizarre interventions. Enough, already.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wakeman52 wrote:
You know, there comes a point as far as YouTube in general is concerned, where I would prefer to paint an entire wall, then watch it dry, rather than endure more torture by drivel. I'm not a fan of video as a medium for self-expression as it is; Mr Sproul isn't going to make me change my mind.

Here you go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGA-GCq7JWM

King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Wakeman52 wrote:

It seems to me that virtually the whole WWW has become populated by utter bellends. It's almost impossible to find anywhere were people treat each other with a modicum of respect and a bit of humour. I avoid anywhere that has a comments section. It makes me despair for humanity.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

King Lud wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:

It seems to me that virtually the whole WWW has become populated by utter bellends. It's almost impossible to find anywhere were people treat each other with a modicum of respect and a bit of humour. I avoid anywhere that has a comments section. It makes me despair for humanity.
If you think Rob's videos are tedious , try this.
https://youtu.be/us5YBw8oRsE

Expert in fuck all manages to drone on for an amazing 3 hours!!1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Keep in mind I gave you all a link to a ten hour video on watching paint dry as an alternative. The paint doesn't yammer on and on about Henry VIII and strawmen.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I agree with King Lud. The internet appears to overrun with intolerable bellends.

What should have propelled people to great heights, has become nothing more than a cesspool of misinformation and unscientific propaganda.

PLD are the top of the Iceberg.

Also, Rob when is this great building seizure going to happen? He's been awful quiet recently? Perhaps he's stuck in the plotting room? :thinking:
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote:I agree with King Lud. The internet appears to overrun with intolerable bellends.

What should have propelled people to great heights, has become nothing more than a cesspool of misinformation and unscientific propaganda.

PLD are the top of the Iceberg.

Also, Rob when is this great building seizure going to happen? He's been awful quiet recently? Perhaps he's stuck in the plotting room? :thinking:
In the main I think you are right, on the other hand it is the only way and place they can find someone anyone to listen to them. When you figure the number of people on the internet versus the ones who actually pay these bellends any attention, it is an incredibly insignificant number, in the same level of insignificance as the people posting them. It is I grant you however very depressing.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have been raking around the Augean Stables of You Tube a lot recently, and I do not think things are as bad as they might be. Most promoted nonsense can be found debunked by just adding the word 'debunked' or 'scam' to the topic title. Although the odd people have a larger audience nowadays, that audience is from a vastly larger population and still represents only a very tiny minority, and I would surmise, consists largely of the choir being preached to.

I agree that the comments to many topics do give an extraordinary amount of support to the contention that some people are really, really nasty.

I do have a couple of questions about YouTube practice that someone may be able to help me with.
Can posters delete comments that they do not like, or do they have to disable comments to hide them?
How do people make money on you tube? I have never seen any adverts, but I do have an adblocker active. And lastly, does clicking the don't like button have any impact on anything?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: I do have a couple of questions about YouTube practice that someone may be able to help me with.
Can posters delete comments that they do not like, or do they have to disable comments to hide them?
How do people make money on you tube? I have never seen any adverts, but I do have an adblocker active. And lastly, does clicking the don't like button have any impact on anything?
Yes, comments can be selectively removed. Some comments go to an awaiting approval status ig YT suspects they are spam. Any comments with profanities go here but some can go through with f words.

If there are loads of negative comments then the poster will probably disable comments which is easier than removing some. Good example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgmiNE3DEQ .

Ceylon is a prolific comment deleter, go to one of his vids & post something that isn't sycophantic & see how long it lasts.

You need views of 6 figures to get decent ad revenue, not all of these idiots monetise their videos though. You don't get paid automatically, you have to monetise them first.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

These are deep rooted Freeman fallacies, that making a video recording of someone saying something (1) proves its true, and (2) is a better way of getting the message across than doing so in writing. What is it with them, do they think their intended audience can't read? And I happen to find Steve McCrae's style of delivery so irritating that I'm not sure I could bear to listen to even a short one of his videos.