Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:
There is no defence against evidenced facts
Presumably that doesn't include the evidenced facts that this crap doesn't actually work.
Or the evidenced fact that only the 1297 Magna Carta has any current legal weight (and that very little).

Or the evidenced fact that the clause doesn't say any of the crap David Robinson claimed it does just now.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How can you be so foolish, the 2001 article in the Telegraph, has all the binding authority you need. Why bother with statutes, and laws, when the newspaper is clear, concise, and binding on all.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

The single mission of the lawful rebellion movement is to reassert the consttution so that British law (created by the people) can be used within all courts of law to stop the destruction of our sovereignty.
The command to rebel is a royal command by a constitutional monarch, it is apart of the equal cnsideration expressed within the peace treaty of 1215.
Once again, PAYG reveals that he paid little or no attention during his school history lessons. King John wasn't a constitutional monarch and wouldn't have recognised the concept, which is a recent one. Wait, does he really mean the current royal incumbent? Didn't pay any attention in English Language, either. Image
whereby the people promised not to harm the monarch or its heirs as long as there was a peaceful remedy against the usurpation of the monarch.
Oh, please. MC 1215 was indeed a peace treaty, pausing a civil war between King John & his barons. As such, it was drafted in haste by clerics and 'the people' had absolutely nothing to do with its content, nor any interest either. Its relevance to history is as the first tentative step taken on the subsequent centuries-long path to the current UK Parliamentary democracy.

The 3 clauses that remain in force today reflect that position. Nothing however remains of the right to lawful rebellion by the barons expressed in the original MC as signed, under duress (for which read imminent defeat), by King John in 1215. That right was in any case dubious, certainly not one intended for the average 13C peasant; never mind the 21C UK citizen trying to avoid their dues to society.

Most casual visitors to PLD will see that 99.99999999999999% of the attempts to use this minor article in a 800-yr old document in a modern context have failed. Even the vanishingly small number of 'successes' claimed for the process can probably be put down to bureaucratic indifference and the law of diminishing returns. Hence the numbers signed up continue to fall.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

NYGman wrote:How can you be so foolish, the 2001 article in the Telegraph, has all the binding authority you need. Why bother with statutes, and laws, when the newspaper is clear, concise, and binding on all.

All the authority gained by the paper's owners at the time being a non-UK based company, Hollinger Inc, owned by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Black.

Its current owners are the Barclay twins, who live on the Channel Island of Sark. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and ... ck_Barclay
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It could be worse, they could be citing a 50 year old vacated ruling by an obscure and disbarred Wisconsin Justice of the Peace.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:It could be worse, they could be citing a 50 year old vacated ruling by an obscure and disbarred Wisconsin Justice of the Peace.
Wasn't it Minnesota?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Too bad some of these people can't be subjected to genuine AD 1215-style justice. Like being buried up to their neck in a pit of nightsoil, for example.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

aesmith wrote:Another one trying to blow a simple matter, in this case being caught doing 37mph in a 30 limit, into something more serious ..
He has a cunning plan! Enter a defence after the case has been decided!
Mark Abbot wrote:Do U think it's worth me asking for evidence at this stage or just keep up with process, and when I've been disqualified make my defence then? Thank you so much guys my misses is well pissed with me but I can't back down my morals will not let me
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Too bad some of these people can't be subjected to genuine AD 1215-style justice. Like being buried up to their neck in a pit of nightsoil, for example.
The problem is some of them might enjoy that kind of thing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Too bad some of these people can't be subjected to genuine AD 1215-style justice. Like being buried up to their neck in a pit of nightsoil, for example.
Nightsoil doesn't sound so bad, considering alternatives like gibbetting. What is it, some kind of mud or someth-- (looks it up)

:shock:

EEEEWWWWWWWW.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It gets worse, he's getting grief off the missus for listening to the bollocks.
Mark Abbott wrote:Well today has gone well bank holiday so couldn't send gonna send tomorrow next day recorded delivery, it will arrive Wednesday day before court, shit,, followed by my partner of 4 children getting so distraught that I choose to listen to you guys over her, when I'm really blindly following my morals, said she can not go through this and suggested it's LR or her,,, what the fuck i Caryn back down now and keep paying the system I don't want, feeling drained and fucked, what's the worst that can happen e disqualification and no way to work :? :? but my morals are right :) :? fuck
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
The problem is some of them might enjoy that kind of thing.
Who says they aren't?? Are you forgetting the urine and chlorox and silver crowd, if it's really stupid, they'll do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Firthy2002 wrote:It gets worse, he's getting grief off the missus for listening to the bollocks.
Mark Abbott wrote:Well today has gone well bank holiday so couldn't send gonna send tomorrow next day recorded delivery, it will arrive Wednesday day before court, shit,, followed by my partner of 4 children getting so distraught that I choose to listen to you guys over her, when I'm really blindly following my morals, said she can not go through this and suggested it's LR or her,,, what the fuck i Caryn back down now and keep paying the system I don't want, feeling drained and fucked, what's the worst that can happen e disqualification and no way to work :? :? but my morals are right :) :? fuck
"Mummy... Why don't we have any money?"

"Because daddy lost his job because he listened to a load of dead-beats on the internet and managed to turn a minor speeding fine into a driving ban dear"

If this is the way he's treating his family they have my deepest and most sincere sympathies. What the fuck is he thinking?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Mark Abbott wrote:but my morals are right
Sure, if "taking care of your family" isn't too high on your list of morals. :sarcastic:
rumpelstilzchen

It does seem to be quite a common occurrence to see a freetard lose their girlfriend/wife because of the freetard's fuckwittery. The women seem to be able to smell the bullshit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Mark Abbott wrote:what's the worst that can happen e disqualification and no way to work
Actually, it will be a lot worse than that. Failing to furnish carries a very hefty fine, plus you will have the speeding fine on top of that, plus costs, plus victim surcharge. When you do eventually get your licence back you will find that insurance companies do not look favourably on a FtF conviction. Your insurance premium will rise dramatically for the next few years. But hey ho, it's all good clean fun this lawful rebellion malarkey. Keep your chin up. I'm sure that when your missus up sticks and gets herself shacked up with a man who does put bacon on the table, she will let you see your kids.
BHF wrote:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
aesmith wrote:Another one trying to blow a simple matter, in this case being caught doing 37mph in a 30 limit, into something more serious ..
He has a cunning plan! Enter a defence after the case has been decided!
Mark Abbot wrote:Do U think it's worth me asking for evidence at this stage or just keep up with process, and when I've been disqualified make my defence then? Thank you so much guys my misses is well pissed with me but I can't back down my morals will not let me
There's a reason that most of the Canadian freemen/sovereigns that I follow are single. You can see it right here. Most wives/girlfriends just want to get on with a normal life and bail when they realize that they are dealing with idiots willing to torch their lives over nothing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Probably too late for him to back down now in any case. The classic way to minimise loss in a case like this is offer to plead guilty for speeding if they drop the FTF. I can't see that working at appeal following conviction. If he's even within time for an appeal. His stupid notices rule out setting aside via Statutory Declaration. So I can't see any way out of the two convictions totalling probably over a grand in fines, costs, surcharge. All that's so far undecided is the totting up disqualification. I can't see him managing to articulate a successful Exceptional Hardship plea even if the facts justified one.

By the way anyone notice that twice he's claimed that 37mph is 4mph over the limit.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

As an aside I really like this one ..
Brian Williams > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
Anyone in or around Birmingham that could countersign my oath for me? Just been flatly refused by colleagues at work. I'm not from Brum and don't have any mates here & family down south. So maybe easier if I could find some like minded people in the area. I live in Kings Norton. Maybe one evening next week? Thanks
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:By the way anyone notice that twice he's claimed that 37mph is 4mph over the limit.
I assume he means 4mph over the semi-mythical "You're allowed 10% over" so 4mph over 30mph plus 3mph. Of course you're not entitled to "10% over", if you're doing 30.01mph they can prosecute if they want. I don't see what's so hard about either sticking to the speed limit or taking your SP30 with good grace. In 35 years of driving I've been done for speeding the grand total of twice.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?