"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:David-I've got no credit on me phone-Robinson is constantly complaining that everyone else in the group is not doing enough and, until they do, the movement will be going nowhere, but what is Robinson actually doing for the cause himself? Apart, that is, from making a few stupid posts on a Facebook page. What action is Robinson taking?
He whines a lot and begs for money, does that count for anything?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:David-I've got no credit on me phone-Robinson is constantly complaining that everyone else in the group is not doing enough and, until they do, the movement will be going nowhere, but what is Robinson actually doing for the cause himself? Apart, that is, from making a few stupid posts on a Facebook page. What action is Robinson taking?
He whines a lot and begs for money, does that count for anything?
When your aspirations are to 're take' the UK, it doesn't count for much. If you want to be a pothead Facebook guru....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success !!!1!!
Bailiff came yesterday, I wasn't expecting him and opened the door. He said he wanted to speak to me. I told him I was in Lawful Rebellion and that he had no Jurisdiction over me, he said you believe what you want, I said it's the Law. I pointed out the Removal of implied rights of access, he said he'd just seen it, I asked him to move to outside the gate and he refused. I closed the door and he posted this note saying a Warrant has been issued for my arrest. Are they trying to frighten me? I think they are testing the water. He was not at all aggressive. Maybe some of our members would like to give him a ring on this number and explain that Magna Carta 1215 Article 61 is in force and to stop harrassing me, a 77 year old with heart failure.. I have put him on Notice and sent the MD a Stop and Desist Notice. We will wait and see what happens. I would appreciate members help/comments with regard to this letter.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Success !!!1!!
Bailiff came yesterday, I wasn't expecting him and opened the door. He said he wanted to speak to me. I told him I was in Lawful Rebellion and that he had no Jurisdiction over me, he said you believe what you want, I said it's the Law. I pointed out the Removal of implied rights of access, he said he'd just seen it, I asked him to move to outside the gate and he refused. I closed the door and he posted this note saying a Warrant has been issued for my arrest. Are they trying to frighten me? I think they are testing the water. He was not at all aggressive. Maybe some of our members would like to give him a ring on this number and explain that Magna Carta 1215 Article 61 is in force and to stop harrassing me, a 77 year old with heart failure.. I have put him on Notice and sent the MD a Stop and Desist Notice. We will wait and see what happens. I would appreciate members help/comments with regard to this letter.
It's almost as if the bailiffs weren't actually relying on an IMPLIED right of access and actually had a statutory right of access... Who'd a thunk it?

Actually... Has there ever been a single case of anybody ever suing anybody for trespass for ignoring a WOIROA sign? OK... Technically it's a tort but where's the quantifiable damage?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:
Actually... Has there ever been a single case of anybody ever suing anybody for trespass for ignoring a WOIROA sign? OK... Technically it's a tort but where's the quantifiable damage?
Apparently yes although no citation is supplied:
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... egal-costs
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I would have thought an "implied right" ment that if you leave your front gate open, it's there to be opened?

Isn't only the postman or a lost person the only people legally allowed to tresspass on certain types of private land?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think the idea of a lost person is rather charming, if a trifle difficult to substantiate.

"Hi, there. I am Wendy and these are the Lost Boys!"

However, if you start to catalogue people with express rights of access I fancy the list would extend far beyond the postman and start with utility company employees, police, various court enforcement officers, some social services and medical services employees, stopping just short of Uncle Tom Cobley and all.
Under the Party Wall regulations, it is possible for your neighbour to have express right of access for stipulated works.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

For clarity; a lost person is someone asking for directions.

It's a ridiculous assumption on the freetards behalf to think that you can just circumvent justice with a simple notice telling people they can't execute it.
Siegfried Shrink

JimUk1 wrote:For clarity; a lost person is someone asking for directions.
That makes a lot more sense than my picture of someone wandering the estate, emaciated and tattered from a few days hiding from the guard dogs.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

To start, he's taking donations to get an unlimited minutes mobile plan!

And the bit with most of the Barons dying...I honestly have to admit I haven't checked the full list, but I'm dead certain most of the Barons who signed the 1215 MC are dead. King John has been dead for...ah hell, he's been dead longer than Elizabeth II has been the Queen!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

It's a ridiculous assumption on the freetards behalf to think that you can just circumvent justice with a simple notice telling people they can't execute it.
Oh hello there i appear to be lost, could you possibly direct me towards the idiot who doesnt pay his debts?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What sickens me is the appalling advise proffered to this 77 year old woman with a dodgy heart. There's already been commital proceedings, Newlyn are trying to get her to co-operate, but she's leaving them no option but to execute a 'no bail' warrant of arrest.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:
What sickens me is the appalling advise proffered to this 77 year old woman with a dodgy heart. There's already been commital proceedings, Newlyn are trying to get her to co-operate, but she's leaving them no option but to execute a 'no bail' warrant of arrest.
If she is who she claims she is, then she's the most internet/IT proficient 77yo heart failure victim I know of.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
That makes a lot more sense than my picture of someone wandering the estate, emaciated and tattered from a few days hiding from the guard dogs.
Supposedly in Regency times, there was a fashion for resident hermits on gentry estates. Free charmingly dilapidated shack, leftover veggies from the kitchen, plus meat when the groundskeeper was culling, and all you had to do howl at visitors and obligingly cringe when some gentleman applied his cane for the protection of his strolling partner.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote:
To start, he's taking donations to get an unlimited minutes mobile plan!

And the bit with most of the Barons dying...I honestly have to admit I haven't checked the full list, but I'm dead certain most of the Barons who signed the 1215 MC are dead. King John has been dead for...ah hell, he's been dead longer than Elizabeth II has been the Queen!
And a some of the Barons ancestors are now just the average Joe six pack.

I remember watching a program (think is was heir hunters) and one had passed on, only for the estate to be passed to some chav off a council estate who couldn't believe his luck.........or the inheritance tax bill!

What also makes me laugh is the Rebels have never mentioned the glorious revolution in the 1600s.

In my eyes anything any previous English monarch was inconsequential as we ended up having a Dutchman as king! And can he be responsible or any of his heirs for anything signed by a former Monarch of England?

I'm sure Dave and Conor can happily find a way to connect the dots to the Dutch!
Siegfried Shrink

grixit wrote:
Supposedly in Regency times, there was a fashion for resident hermits on gentry estates. Free charmingly dilapidated shack, leftover veggies from the kitchen, plus meat when the groundskeeper was culling, and all you had to do howl at visitors and obligingly cringe when some gentleman applied his cane for the protection of his strolling partner.
So appealing! This must be included somewhere in FMOTLand. I can think of a Baron who would really fit the casting requirements. Also, I doubt he has anything to do until the panto season.
Siegfried Shrink

SteveUK wrote:
If she is who she claims she is, then she's the most internet/IT proficient 77yo heart failure victim I know of.
Hang on there, I am about that age, my heart has been re-plumbed extensively, and I was doing programming when we wrote in machine code. Admittedly, I packed it in as a job about the time the first operating systems were being born (anyone remember George) but age is no problem for many today. My partner's 93 year old father Facebooks and e-mails away like a mere 40 year old.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Hang on there, I am about that age, my heart has been re-plumbed extensively, and I was doing programming when we wrote in machine code. Admittedly, I packed it in as a job about the time the first operating systems were being born (anyone remember George) but age is no problem for many today. My partner's 93 year old father Facebooks and e-mails away like a mere 40 year old.
ah yes, but you have a brain. Anyone who believes in A61 is clearly a bit dim.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
longdog wrote:
Apparently yes although no citation is supplied:
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... egal-costs
I would say that tomtubby is reliable and trusted in bailiff matters, over on the CAG board. His description of this hearing seems plausible. Unfortunately county court small claim cases are not reported or published, nor any precedent for other cases. However I am quite sure that any other attempt to seek damages for ignoring a NOIRA would fail in much the same way.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ultimately though it was yet another FoTL FAIL
Tomtubby wrote: In his final summary, the Judge made it clear to the claimant that he had been ill-advised in making his claim to the county court to try and prevent the bailiff from carrying out what he was perfectly legally entitled to do.

From the claimants’s response it was clear that he had been influenced by information on the internet when preparing his case.

Not surprisingly, the court claim failed.

Judge Pugh dismissed the penalty of £750 and ordered the claimant to pay Rossendale’s legal costs.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)