"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Hercule Parrot »

HardyW wrote:I also wonder whether these barons ever reply to the missives they receive from these people declaring themselves "in rebellion". One would hope their barons' committee has devised a template letter saying "sorry you've got it all wrong".
Dear Serf,

Thank you for your solemnly sworn oath of obedience.

My first order to you is : Stop being a dickhead and pay your taxes like everyone else.

My second order to you is : Do not contact me again, what you've got might be infectious.

Best Wishes

Baron Blah of the Council of 25
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another stunning win!!!1!!! abject failure.

You know you've got the nasty old council on the ropes when they say 'we will simply terminate the phone call'.

:beatinghorse:

edit - bad linky
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Every day is a "daily fail" on PLD. Yet theykeep defining the odds by going back for more "Help".

Are you sure it's not a parody page? People can't be stupid this regularly? Can they?.....

Nb: here is a cracker from yesterday-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2926174075

If the site your recommending doesn't stand under article 61 then don't recommend it as it will upset that moron David "I want free money" Robinson.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And yet he still reckons he has a 100% success rate lol
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Im looking forward to the Police response to this utter trash-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

Whilst he may not be advocating breaking the law, it's the typical freeman undertones, your compelled under common law to responded ect that might get a sarcastic response! Lmfao!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:Im looking forward to the Police response to this utter trash-

Whilst he may not be advocating breaking the law, it's the typical freeman undertones, your compelled under common law to responded ect that might get a sarcastic response! Lmfao!
i strongly suspect a recycling bin will be involved somewhere along the line.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:Every day is a "daily fail" on PLD. Yet theykeep defining the odds by going back for more "Help".

Are you sure it's not a parody page? People can't be stupid this regularly? Can they?.....

Nb: here is a cracker from yesterday-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2926174075

If the site your recommending doesn't stand under article 61 then don't recommend it as it will upset that moron David "I want free money" Robinson.
Yabut, they keep proving they are with every breath they take.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

my god, the wins are coming fast and furious today. Including this stunning 7 day jail sentence.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/38860561 ... 797814060/

Spolier alert:
HMRC & Tribunals Service
Yeovil County Court
The Law Courts
Petters way
Yeovil
BA20 1SW

URGENT

Case number 3JA10324

WARRANT OF ARREST FOR Mrs Danielle Davidson

FAILURE TO ATTEND COURT WHEN ORDERED TO DO SO.

YOU HAVE BEEN SENTENCED TO 7 DAYS IN HMP Eastwood park....FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:my god, the wins are coming fast and furious today. Including this stunning 7 day jail sentence.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/38860561 ... 797814060/

Spolier alert:
HMRC & Tribunals Service
Yeovil County Court
The Law Courts
Petters way
Yeovil
BA20 1SW

URGENT

Case number 3JA10324

WARRANT OF ARREST FOR Mrs Danielle Davidson

FAILURE TO ATTEND COURT WHEN ORDERED TO DO SO.

YOU HAVE BEEN SENTENCED TO 7 DAYS IN HMP Eastwood park....FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT.
The letter's from 2015, it never happened apparently (ie she was never committed - probably paid and the Committal Proceedings suspended) but this is what David Robinson is using as evidence that his process works !
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Please note however that my strict ethical code does allow me to receive funds from terrorist organisations, so please remember to keep paying my housing benefit and operating the public facilities I use every day.

These people are not proud, independent Englishmen, they are scrounging parasites. And David Robinson leads the way - he won't consider paying towards the public good, but he has both hands out when there's a chance to take.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Shark Bait is feeling the heat.Understandable , it must get lonely walking the crazy path, especially with HMRC chasing for for £32k.

950 PLD'ers at the Nottingham Moot? 1bn REs says it won't happen.

You know the trouble with Facebook?
Especially in a group like this, someone posts a comment…. or video….. or link…… or good information. And then what happens?
You get likes…… emoticons……. and comments. It turns into a debate with positive and negative comments, people get excited and angry trolls turn up and get deleted.
A day or 2 later the post is down the page and gets forgotten.
The whole point of this group is “FOR MEMBERS TO TAKE ACTION”.
I know we all have our own lives to sort out, but why can’t people see what’s going on and do something about it?
There’s no point just liking some comment if you’re not prepared to ACT on your like.
As I’ve said before, too many people are comfortable with their lives or dependant on the system and they will never ACT or attempt to ACT until something goes wrong. Even then most will be too scared to see it through.
Out of 12,000 members in this group, we can’t even fill a meeting of like minded people (apparently) with only 950 places.
Well if there’s not a full house at the Great Moot on the 22nd April I’m leaving this group and going it alone. But I will stay in touch with the friends I’ve made in this group, because the friends I’ve made in this group are the dedicated ones.
ACTION is needed everyone let’s DO IT!
I could put in loads of links but what’s the point, anyone serious can find the information themselves.
Rant over.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:violin:

Ah, reality bites.

He's starting to realise a lot of these call to action are a bit like the Monty Python sketch in The Life of Brian.

This calls for immediate discussion!

https://youtu.be/oW9_GqShJPg

And the,

Nice one Brian, cheers for getting crucified for us!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another stunning win (!!!1!!). This won't have a happy ending for our rebel
Alright guys I'm new to this page so hi.
I'm in "court" 2nd hearing "trial" on the 25 of this month for no insurance no mot no tax an a ounce of herb oh an taking a car without owers consent. Witch was my own car they stole from me an I took back out of the compound they left the gates open an I drove it out anyway.
I'm looking to go down the common law route as no jurisdiction an all statues an acts are governed by consent an do not consent ect. If anybody could give confidence on this I would be grateful. I know they might say contempt of court but that shouldn't Bover me as it's no contempt on my behalf an they will be in contempt of court there self's if they care on like that. ??
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Sha Sha asks if the court can really issue an arrest warrant for non-payment of CT. My favourite response:
Put the police on notice as well, they may then refuse to act on any warrant.
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:Another stunning win (!!!1!!). This won't have a happy ending for our rebel
I'm in "court" 2nd hearing "trial" on the 25 of this month for no insurance no mot no tax an a ounce of herb oh an taking a car without owers consent. Witch was my own car they stole from me an I took back out of the compound they left the gates open an I drove it out anyway.
I'm looking to go down the common law route as no jurisdiction an all statues an acts are governed by consent an do not consent ect. If anybody could give confidence on this I would be grateful. I know they might say contempt of court but that shouldn't Bover me as it's no contempt on my behalf an they will be in contempt of court there self's if they care on like that. ??
Interesting point of law actually. Anyone know the actual wording of the TWOCing laws as they would have to say something like "or under the lawful control or authority of " otherwise I can't see how you can TWOC your own car.
This idiot though looks like he will get the car confiscated and some fines if found guilty.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Theft Act 1968 section 12:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/60/section/12

So I guess they have that covered.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall: :thinking:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

Crab Baits response is startling.

Because it apparently costs £65,000 to jail a person, he believes they won't get sent to jail!

He had obviously failed to do his 'research'.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.covent ... 166570.amp
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:

Crabs not happy with us "debunkers".

Just because you can read Crab, doesn't necessarily mean you understand the content.

Enjoy your echochamber of failure.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:Another stunning win (!!!1!!). This won't have a happy ending for our rebel
History question: back in, say Magna Carta times, when there was still plenty of common law in operation, if someone had had their horse and wagon seized for debt, but then snuck it back out of wherever the sheriff put it, what was the likely punishment?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

grixit wrote:
History question: back in, say Magna Carta times, when there was still plenty of common law in operation, if someone had had their horse and wagon seized for debt, but then snuck it back out of wherever the sheriff put it, what was the likely punishment?
According to the link below, locked in stocks for public ridicule followed by execution.

http://www.duhaime.org/LawMuseum/LawArt ... gland.aspx
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.