"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:However there are also discretionary grounds including "Some rent lawfully due from the tenant is unpaid on the date on which the proceedings for possession are begun" and "Whether or not any rent is in arrears on the date on which proceedings for possession are begun, the tenant has persistently delayed paying rent which has become lawfully due. "

Normal practice in Scotland is to cite our equivalent of all three grounds, so that a bad paying tenant can't necessarily get off the hook solely by making a payment or part payment at the last minute.
IIRC again, English law is similar, but as you point out, this is discretionary, so it is at the whim of the judge. The "correct paperwork and leave in 2 months" is mandatory . If you can show you have done everything right or taken all reasonable steps to do so, the judge has to award possession, which is why it is the preferred tactic of landlords.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In the PLD thread referring to Tom:
Lucy Kardan wrote:War is the only way

[...] and I will ask again will any of you come to call when I make a stand ?
David Robinson wrote:Absolutely....I would imagine I could get a lift too..
"If I start a war, will you all join me?"
"Yeah, if I can get a lift."

Lucy: when the baron's distressed King John's castles after MC, did John say, "Yeah, fair cop, you're welcome to distress me until I do what you want"?

Nope. Article 61 had zero effect. John's armies fought the barons' armies. We had civil war.

Is that what you want, Lucy? If you have a handful of followers, you will be ignored. If you have a small army, it will be pulverized. If your army is big enough, it will eventually win, but at enormous cost in human life and property damage. Your present problems would be dwarfed by those you would face in a civil war, and afterwards.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

These knuckleheads remind me of the radical "armies" and "brigades" of the late 60s and the 70s. They were squad size or platoon size; but they were quite willing to tell you that they were only the Fighting Vanguard of a Mighty Revolutionary Army, and that most of their "soldiers" were "fighting in secret" as they struggled against their Evil Oppressors and waited for the Grand Struggle which would overthrow the hated System. Of course, many of them adopted grand War Names, so that a schlemiel named Donald Davis might become General Spartacus Fanon. Those who still carry a torch for the Noble Cause will be happy to explain away the many reasons why their struggles met with resounding failure - none of which had anything to do with them.

Twenty years from now, the FMOTLers -- those who survive and aren't completely destitute, or who haven't awakened, will be talking about the wonderful victories which they could have won if only the governments hadn't been so corrupt and oppressive.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

They're talking one hell of a good fight but of course in reality it would just be a handful of idiots shouting "TREASON!!!!!11!!ONE!!11!!" and stamping their little feet. The idea that they are going to start a war against a state which could defend itself if threatened with everything from sharp sticks to tanks to thermo-nuclear weapons beggars belief. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

David "This Always Works" Robinson admits it doesn't actually work....
Tom Newton

Hi all, anyone give me advice on deregistering and still driving my car?

I'm intrigued by the process and what not...I know it's a minefield but it fascinates me...

David Robinson

I wouldn't advise you deregister your vehicle in this way. You will get arrested and probably detained and thrust in front of the magistrates criminal courts before the remeny would work for you. They will impound your vehicle and demand a ransom which would be hard to deny them if you want the vehicle back, although you could put all concerned on Notice of their criminality and gain evidence of treason etc against them its still going to cause you a lot of distress and money.

David Robinson

There are much better things to fight which wont bring you into direct conflict with police etc if you use article 61 correctly.

Jim Peters

hi dave ive seen a lot of posts about this ! but nothing that explains how to do it ? and how to deal with plod when he stops you ? be good if some one could expand on this subject to make it simple ad clear :) thanks
Like · 4 hrs

David Robinson

Yes because we don't advise you do it. It will cause you loss and possibly harm before the remedy we use works. There is nowhere to get remdy against their criminality so you will become another rebel with a claim and nowhere to get it heard.

David Robinson

We are working on that its just better to choose a differnt battle in my opinion.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I can't understand why they think any of this would have helped the Crawfords, since the underlying issue was essentially a contract dispute - the Crawfords failing to honour their obligations under the mortgage, and the bank seeking redress under the terms of said contract from the courts. That's pretty much a common law matter (of course not what they think common law means). It's certainly not a dispute between barons and the crown, or even between commoner and the crown.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Oh, that's easy. Aricle 61 has been invoked, therefore the Queen has no authority, therefore Her Majesty's Courts have no authority, therefore any judgements against Tom are null and void. Well, that's their theory.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:I can't understand why they think any of this would have helped the Crawfords, since the underlying issue was essentially a contract dispute - the Crawfords failing to honour their obligations under the mortgage, and the bank seeking redress under the terms of said contract from the courts. That's pretty much a common law matter (of course not what they think common law means). It's certainly not a dispute between barons and the crown, or even between commoner and the crown.
Clearly you've not been paying attention.

Blah, blah, blah corrupt courts blah, blah, corrupt banks blah, blah, corrupt police blah, blah seizure of land blah, blah, treason, blah, blah treason again blah, blah more treason blah, blah and etcetera.

Hope that clarifies the situation for you :lol:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:Clearly you've not been paying attention.

Blah, blah, blah corrupt courts blah, blah, corrupt banks blah, blah, corrupt police blah, blah seizure of land blah, blah, treason, blah, blah treason again blah, blah more treason blah, blah and etcetera.

Hope that clarifies the situation for you :lol:
Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to longdog for clearly stating what needed to be made clear. I’m particularly glad that all of us were here today to read this quote. Not only was it authentic FOTL/sovrun gibberish, it expressed a clarity little seen in this day and age.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

He forgot "blah blah common law blah blah Magna Carta"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

"Idiots" guide to LR - how apt.

Good old Mark , another one of toms songbirds
Jumping to the next sinking ship.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:"Idiots" guide to LR - how apt.

Their on us government agents Steve!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:He forgot "blah blah common law blah blah Magna Carta"....
I am indebted to m'learned friend.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Their on us government agents Steve!

As well I can only speak for myself, I would feel safer posting if the settings required you to join
Because having to click on 'join this group' is at the cutting edge of internet security :mrgreen:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Their on us government agents Steve!

At 20p per post I'll be rich lol
As well I can only speak for myself, I would feel safer posting if the settings required you to join
Because having to click on 'join this group' is at the cutting edge of internet security :mrgreen:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

No more Crab Bait ..
Robert White wrote: CRAB BAIT has been nobbled.

Tom Newton What do you mean nobbled?
Robert White Got this message from facebook. Hi,

We ask everyone on Facebook to use the name they go by in everyday life – what their friends call them. You can keep your current name if it's the name you're known by. Otherwise, we'll ask you to edit it.

We'll need you to review your name at some point in the next seven days. After this time, you won't be able to log back in to Facebook until you update your name.

Is Crab Bait the name you use in everyday life?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote:"Idiots" guide to LR - how apt.

I think this is one of those idiots ONLY need apply sort of things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The pld revolution is coming !!!1!!!

1bn REs says it's the usual hot air and the gubernint will be here post election.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

They'll be burning crosses in white linen sheets on the lawn of Parliament soon then.

I'll raise you 1bn Re's with some positive energy and 100 birth bonds and say that the Moot in Nottingham grabs this by the reins and does nothing!?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought this bunch made a point of NOT voting and NOT being registered to vote. Silly footls.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.