"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by The Observer »

noblepa wrote:[To the rebels, it is the only legal, moral course of action.
But not provided for by statute prior to a rebeliion. So it could not be lawful in the beginning...
"There are no 'mitigating circumstances' when it comes to rebellion against a sovereign lord."

"Unless you win."

Toranaga looked intently at him. Then laughed uproariously...

"Yes, Mister Foreigner with the impossible name, yes. You named the one mitigating factor."

- James Clavell, Shogun
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The point about rebellions not being permitted in advance is true, of course. But John, king of what is now England and part of France, did agree to article 61. This permitted a type of rebellion, in theory.

Under duress, sure. By pretending he would permit rebellion he hoped to quell a real one. And he didn't comply with the article. And successive kings didn't include it in their versions of MC.

In the same way, modern politicians have been known to make promises before elections that they have no intention of keeping.
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2908872077

Today's philosophical BS from PLD is a rather warped idea that their kids should learn their version of history!

So basically kids watch some YouTube from renowned experts like David Icke!

And they moan that schools are not allowing their children to think freely, jezz the hypocrisy is amazing!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Question: If someone is serious about being in lawful rebellion would they really send their children to a state school?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Question: If someone is serious about being in lawful rebellion would they really send their children to a state school?
Or receive state benefits - surely it's treason if they do !! :snooty:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What makes you think Ollie might be in for a VERY rude awakening sometime quite soon !!
Update.. So, a couple of weeks ago i posted that i had had a visit from someone from the council (Bailiffs given up) who posted a committal letter through the door…The letter was signed by Elizabeth Kensah the Assistant Justices Clerk / Legal advisor. I immediately put her on notice of conditional acceptance (i had also done this last year and completed the 4 letter process on her but didn't receive a response then). She acquiesced the first notice so i followed up with the Default notice (I posted a copy on this page), I went into quite some detail about what exactly my intentions were and why. I sent a copy of A61 text along with Telegraph report and copy of oath. That was 4th April. Today, I receive a letter from her headed; HM Courts & Tribunals Service, with the word 'OFFICIAL' above my name. Her response was as follows;

Dear Mr Pinnock
Subject: Non payment of council tax - 12th April 2017 Southend Magistrates Court.

I write to acknowledge your letter dated 4th April [Default] and 22nd March [Conditional Acc] which was received at Southend Borough Council on 23rd March 2017 [Not sure how a letter I sent on 4th April arrived on 23rd March but hey ho]. The contents of the letters were put before the Magistrates who dealt with your case today. [letter dated 12th April]

And thats it. Short and sweet. I wonder where they will go with this now….
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 1&refid=18

I love the odds given to him by the Senior State Scrounger David Robinson of 25/75 in his favour that the won't take it anything further :haha: :haha: :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I read that thread too.

Ollie is walking in the shadow of JimmyW.

I predict 14 days, he's goin' dhaaaan.

Sorry I mean unlawfully kidnapped by policy enforcers and held to ransom by corrupt courts blah blah.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:I read that thread too.

Ollie is walking in the shadow of JimmyW.

I predict 14 days, he's goin' dhaaaan.

Sorry I mean unlawfully kidnapped by policy enforcers and held to ransom by corrupt courts blah blah.
Treasonous, non courts please !! They type that can't arrest and imprison you for non payment of Council Tax as they're not standing under the A61.

I live quite close to the A61, must admit I've never actually seen anyone standing under it :shrug:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:

The matter was dealt with in his absence.

Ok well I think we know what that means.

David is toying with the idea of taking over the court.

Can someone post a video of what happened to Roger Hayes when they "seized the court" in Birkenhead on his page?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Murderes under duress now ffs!

This is a most definite heads-gone.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 4991899535
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Familiar as I am with Birkenhead it is sad but true that apart from some froth-at-the-mouth freetards no one really noticed when the court was stormed.

The trouble with 'seizing' courts and "so-called council buildings" (shades of Rick from the Young Ones) is that you have to stay there. David's radical action occupying Glastonbury Town Hall was seen off the same day by the janitor wanting to lock up.

So they left but "under duress" because, as you know, if you are acting that way then any acquiescence is null and void. Sign everything as under duress!!!

So then someone rolled a historical hand-grenade towards PLD pointing out that good King John only signed Art 61 because he was under duress.

Queue a raft of posts containing twisted interpretations trying to undo this fairly reasonable observation.

Duress?!!??
Marcus Chamberlin can't believe King John was even allowed to live.

Such a joy to read these threads.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sounds like another win for the pld crew !!1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another one getting rubbish advice, on the straighforward matter of a traffic offence.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list

Getting advice that's 10 years out of date in England (although still possible in Scotland), and a good way to turn a three point plus £100 penalty into six points and £500 .....
Neil Benbow wrote:give the information required by law, DO NOT SIGN, they will send it back, keep asking you to sign, make you turn up in court, but will have NO evidence as you DID NOT SIGN & you will walk away, providing of course you do not stand in the box & say it was me!
Or a variant that would assure the six points and £500 in Scotland as well ..
Brown Darren wrote:Hmm simple just tell them multiple people use this car and you cant remember who was driving ( having a bad memory is not an offence) then do not sign form or sign V.C before your sig
And heaven forbid anyone suggests he gets proper advice ..
David Robinson wrote:If you come here and advise others to go elsewhere ignoring the common law then you will be banned without further notice.
Ironically he might even have a defence if the NIP is truly late, but the advice he's been given means he wouldn't benefit, as a late NIP doesn't invalidate the requirement to name the driver.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Things have taken an unexpected quick turn for Ollie.

How fast the machines of justice work when they want too !!!1!!
Ok. Advice required. Following my earlier post today, a warrant officer visited my house today whilst i was out. The wife and kids were home and he banged on the doors and windows for quite some time. They ignored him (although he saw them) and he left. He put nothing through the door so i assume he is waiting to serve me with POE (power of entry warrant). I believe this will lead to a locksmith visiting and an attempt will be made to drill the locks. My front door has deadbolts and i will be fitting one to the back door tomorrow. Is there anything else i can do. Really don't want to have to go through all that. Wife is a nervous wreck already...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Things have taken an unexpected quick turn for Ollie.

Ok. Advice required. Following my earlier post today, a warrant officer visited my house today whilst i was out. The wife and kids were home and he banged on the doors and windows for quite some time. They ignored him (although he saw them) and he left. He put nothing through the door so i assume he is waiting to serve me with POE (power of entry warrant). I believe this will lead to a locksmith visiting and an attempt will be made to drill the locks. My front door has deadbolts and i will be fitting one to the back door tomorrow. Is there anything else i can do. Really don't want to have to go through all that. Wife is a nervous wreck already...
Drill the locks..... Pleeeeeeeeze, they have a Warrant for your Arrest Ollie they're going to kick the door down!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:Things have taken an unexpected quick turn for Ollie.

Is there anything else i can do. Really don't want to have to go through all that. Wife is a nervous wreck already...
Simple, pay what you owe, stop following the Woo, and take some freakin' responsibility for your life. That way you don't have to hide in your house, have a nervous wife, change/add locks to your doors, subject your kids to your arrest, or fear all strangers who come to your door, as they may want to arrest you.

He has a wife and kids, but obviously cares little for them, as he is willing to put them through all of this. Pathetic.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:Murderes under duress now ffs!

This is a most definite heads-gone.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 4991899535
Llifon Jones
I've encountered someone stating that Common Law is null and void because King John was under duress when signing the Magna Carta is this correct? Was King John under duress when signing the Magna Carta?
Actually I think it's an excellent point of rebuttal, worthy of development. Every species and sect of freeman idiocy will agree that it's wrong to be forced into a contract. They protest that the state is trying to trap them into consenting, bullying them by threats and imprisonment etc. They sign documents with "under duress" or "under protest". So if it is a pillar of the Common Law that an agreement obtained by coercion isn't valid, any promises made by King John while the Barons had him at their mercy are null, worthless and void.

Interestingly, Cult Leader Robinson doesn't even attempt to justify it. He admits that King John was forced by threats to sign this "...in the same way a murderer would be under duress when faced with justice from the people". In other words, King John's immutable human rights under Common Law etc didn't apply because he was a bad person.

And that's a pathetic line of debate which a 12yr old could demolish. What use are rights and laws if the ruling powers can declare any person ineligible for their protection? Would it be alright for a Judge to tell Robinson that he isn't entitled to a fair trial because he's a scumbag, and ship him off to the UK equivalent of Guantanamo Bay (Skelmersdale)?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

AndyPandy wrote: Drill the locks..... Pleeeeeeeeze, they have a Warrant for your Arrest Ollie they're going to kick the door down!
Are they allowed to use the big key?
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I bet if someone who is on Facebook, sent a message to his wife about, on Facebook, about what he is really doing and what will actually happen to him, all this sillyness would end quick. For a big man, she may be the only one he truly fears, and I don't think she is too happy right now.

I am not going to be that person, it would have more impact coming from someone in the UK, but I do think it would be interesting if it were to happen. I would love to see how that works out for him. You may want to be careful though, he looks like an oldtimey Boxers from the '20, handlebar mustache and all... Then again maybe it should be someone foreign.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 5165265851

Someone is clearly yanking the chains, and it doesn't seem PLD have clicked.