"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Things have taken an unexpected quick turn for Ollie.

How fast the machines of justice work when they want too !!!1!!
Ok. Advice required. Following my earlier post today, a warrant officer visited my house today whilst i was out. The wife and kids were home and he banged on the doors and windows for quite some time. They ignored him (although he saw them) and he left. He put nothing through the door so i assume he is waiting to serve me with POE (power of entry warrant). I believe this will lead to a locksmith visiting and an attempt will be made to drill the locks. My front door has deadbolts and i will be fitting one to the back door tomorrow. Is there anything else i can do. Really don't want to have to go through all that. Wife is a nervous wreck already...
Drill the locks..... Pleeeeeeeeze, they have a Warrant for your Arrest Ollie they're going to kick the door down!
Power of Entry warrant is more likely for someone wanting to fit a pre-payment meter or something like that. It isn't an arrest warrant.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

You go Ollie.
OK. Update! Warrant Officer came to the door just now. I went around the back and locked up. Asked if i could help. He tried 4 or 5 times to get me to tell him my name but i just said "i'm not obliged to give you any details." He didn't like that. I read the ROIRA notice to him and he said. "i am not from a company." I said can you show me ID? He said yes and showed a Marston ID. I said 'thats a company, mars tons.." he said yes but i am acting on behalf of HMCTS. I said thats a civil court, he said he believed it to be a criminal matter. It went on for a while. He tried another 4 times to get my name. He then said i will call the police. I said ok and sat down on the wall. He pretended (i think) to call the police and then said 'do you know the non emergency number for the police? i said no. he said i think its 101. he tried it a few more times then said it wasn't working and he couldn't get through. I said ok. He said he might have to come back. i said ok, we shook hands and he left.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Things have taken an unexpected quick turn for Ollie.

How fast the machines of justice work when they want too !!!1!!
Drill the locks..... Pleeeeeeeeze, they have a Warrant for your Arrest Ollie they're going to kick the door down!
Power of Entry warrant is more likely for someone wanting to fit a pre-payment meter or something like that. It isn't an arrest warrant.
He failed to attend Court on the 12th April for committal proceedings for non payment of Council Tax, so I suspect there's a Warrant for his arrest out there.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Someone asking are you truly a rebel or just an armchair (facebook) warrior.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 9588456742
John Wright > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.

Other than Facebook posts what else are you using for lawful rebellion? Do you pay tax? Etc.
We are so entrenched in the system even the name lawful rebellion is comical. Sorry to be so blunt.
I actually think a better question would be 'Are still taking benefits paid by treasonous tax payers who are not standing under Article 61, paid by a Treasonous Government, also not standing under oath?' If not you're a hypocrite not a rebel!'
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/charles.spencer. ... 0_22&mdf=1

I've never seen a more unreasonable person. It even appears the council have tried to help him, but as per usual he won't let them get in the way of his lawful right to state benefits!

Warning: May induce bleeding eyes!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Robert White

You've got them worried they've knocked off 25%.
They've 'knocked off 25%' because that's the statutory single occupier discount.

The level of stupidity on that group is enough to make me wonder if it's a parody.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/charles.spencer. ... 0_22&mdf=1

I've never seen a more unreasonable person. It even appears the council have tried to help him, but as per usual he won't let them get in the way of his lawful right to state benefits!

Warning: May induce bleeding eyes!
Oh dear this guy lives about 8 miles from me and I go shopping at the Asda round the corner from him. As Doncaster council in their letter seem to infer that he already gets help with his council tax it is ridiculous that they give him the money and then have to hope he gives it them back with his contribution. His flat also looks council or housing association owned the irony. Wonder if he owes rent as well?
ArthurWankspittle

doublelong wrote:As Doncaster council in their letter seem to infer that he already gets help with his council tax it is ridiculous that they give him the money and then have to hope he gives it them back with his contribution. His flat also looks council or housing association owned the irony. Wonder if he owes rent as well?
Couldn't see that he got help. He's been in arrears before and never fully paid up. He's being offered instalments for the coming year but that is normal.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
doublelong wrote:As Doncaster council in their letter seem to infer that he already gets help with his council tax it is ridiculous that they give him the money and then have to hope he gives it them back with his contribution. His flat also looks council or housing association owned the irony. Wonder if he owes rent as well?
Couldn't see that he got help. He's been in arrears before and never fully paid up. He's being offered instalments for the coming year but that is normal.
You are correct Arthur, now that I have read it again on the big screen the council is just making him aware that help could be available if he is struggling to pay.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Olly has launched a legal total gibberish counter attack.
Notice to stop the Justices Clerk. I sent her a Misprision Notice also.

Elizabeth Kensah
(Assistant) Justices Clerk\ Legal Advisor
For Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Essex Magistrates’ Court
Osprey House, Hedgerows Business park
Colchester Road
Chelmsford
CM2 5PF

20th April 2017

NOTICE TO STOP.
Notice to agent is notice to Principle – Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent
YOUR REF: 45198329
Dear Elizabeth Kensah Doing business as Assistant Justices Clerk/Legal advisor,

This is a lawful notice. Please read it carefully. It informs you. It means what it says. I do not stand under the law society’s ‘Legalese’ and there are no hidden meanings or interpretations beyond the simple English statements herein. If you fail to comply with this notice then you will be deemed to be in absolute agreement with the points raised. Do not ignore it.

A reply to this notice is REQUIRED and is to be made stating the respondents clearly legible FULL NAME and on his or her full commercial liability and penalty of perjury. Your response is required within TEN (10) days from the recorded delivery date of this notice; failure to reply will represent your tacit acquiescence with the FACTS of this notice or that you are unable to provide lawful proof of claim
Whereas I, Oliver Pinnock stand fully under British Constitutional law in defence of the Sovereignty of our nation at this time, which is to my understanding the lawful truth and duty of ALL British and Commonwealth subjects to do, and evidently so since Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 came into effect on the 23rd March 2001 (see exhibits A & B) and, that I have complied with the law with 'lawful excuse' with regard to this matter (see exhibit C), that being in a peaceful and honourable manner, by putting you Elizabeth Kensah on notice of the evidential facts in an attempt to remedy this matter lawfully, and to inform you of your own duty under British Constitutional law.
By pledging an Oath of allegiance to one of the Committee of the barons whom invoked said article, it makes it my sworn duty to distress the present regime and this I do by 'Royal Command'. To my understanding it is entirely unlawful to aid and abet the crown or ANY of its agents at this time. I therefore demand that you do due diligence on this matter and STOP any further proceedings against me unless and until it has been evidenced that my understanding of the law is incorrect.
I, Oliver Pinnock have 'lawful excuse' to “distress and distrain” the present regime until present constitutional wrongs have been remedied. Proceeding against me may make you personally liable for any torts or criminal acts committed against me, which may result in a counter claim for extortion and demanding monies with menaces if you do not immediately stop further enforcement actions against me, whilst ignoring the evidence herein provided.
Let me remind you that THE LAW imposes the same conditions on us ALL. You are personally responsible for your acts and omissions under the law just like everybody else!
Since the committee of Barons invoked Article 61 on 23rd March 2001 it is UNLAWFUL to aid and abet TREASON AT COMMON LAW and thus to adhere to the demands of HMCTS at this time. Ignore the evidence presented at your own Peril.
Elizabeth Kensah, I responded to every summons/demand you have made. I do not wish to break the law and wish to remain in honour at all times. You sent a summons addressed to me last year dated; 22nd January 2016, Summons number 34495/46839/583. I rebutted this by way of Conditional Acceptance Notice dated 30th January 2016. This was followed by a Default and opportunity to Cure Notice dated 11th February 2016. This was also acquiesced by you. A Second Default and Opportunity to cure Notice was sent to you on 22nd Feb 2016. No reply was forthcoming from you. A Notice of Default: Irrevocable Estoppel was the sent to you dated 8th March 2016. You have never responded to refute the lawful points I make in my notices. I have Royal Mail recorded delivery dates/times/signatures for all Notices sent. It is with the above in mind that I send you this ‘Notice to Stop’. I will also be sending you a further Notice of Misprision of Treason with Intent. I strongly urge you to read it very carefully and look into the points raised.
Any reply MUST be made on your full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury.
Without any admission of liability whatsoever and, with all my inalienable common law rights reserved. With prejudice and written under duress and protest. On my full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury.
Maxim: “Actusme invito factus, non est meus actus.“ – An act done by me against my will, is not my act.

Sworn and subscribed on the date of:………………………………………………….
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It's funny how they deride legal documents as being chock full of "legalese" yet spew out documents filled with impenetrable and oft incomprehensible rubbish.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Firthy2002 wrote:It's funny how they deride legal documents as being chock full of "legalese" yet spew out documents filled with impenetrable and oft incomprehensible rubbish.
It's brilliant, he sent something similar to the Court and the Council when he received the summons for the commital proceedings, which he then didn't attend.

You can just imagine the Magistrates looking at them thinking 'hmmmmm should this go on the 'can't pay' or 'won't pay' pile !' :thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

With annotations, enjoy
Notice to stop the Justices Clerk. I sent her a Misprision Notice also.

Elizabeth Kensah
(Assistant) Justices Clerk\ Legal Advisor
For Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Essex Magistrates’ Court
Osprey House, Hedgerows Business park
Colchester Road
Chelmsford
CM2 5PF

20th April 2017

NOTICE TO STOP.
Notice to agent is notice to Principle – Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent Because I have seen this in every other sovereign doc, I must put it here, no clue what it means
YOUR REF: 45198329
Dear Elizabeth Kensah Doing business as Assistant Justices Clerk/Legal advisor,because we all know they are really not an assistant clerk or legal advisor, they are just pretending to be one

This is a lawful notice. Please read it carefully. It informs you. It means what it says. I really, really mean it I do not stand under the law society’s ‘Legalese’ my speak, for I don't understand any of this, it is way above my head, so I will give you more of it back, which I obviously don't understand either, because when you read it, you will not have any clue as to what I am sayingand there are no hidden meanings or interpretations beyond the simple English statements herein.Using herein to sould legal like, because I always say herein when talking to my friends If you fail to comply with this notice then you will be deemed Another word I use a lot in conversation to be in absolute agreement with the points raised. Do not ignore it. Or I will pen another, that you will be forced to read, which will be punishment enough

A reply to this notice is REQUIRED Ok, but at least let me know you got it, I need something to post to the internet to misinterpret as a winand is to be made stating the respondents clearly legible FULL NAME I will be the final judge of this, if your signature is remotely hard to read, or doesn't have all caps in it, then I will not be able to read it, as my reading skills never progressed to lower case letters and on his or her full commercial liability and penalty of perjuryAnother line I see in all documents, although I don't know what it means either. Your response is required within TEN (10) days from the recorded delivery date of this noticeNot business days, so I am really reducing your time to respond,
HA, HA, HA!
; failure to reply will represent your tacit acquiescence with the FACTS of this notice or that you are unable to provide lawful proof of claimOk, here is where I am foisting my unilateral agreament on you, and you have to refute me, specifically, or it never happened, and I win. You know this, and fear me, so probably wont respond
Whereas I, Oliver PinnockPillock stand fully under British Constitutional law Whatever that is in defence of the Sovereignty of our nation at this time Yes, I guess this means that I am a warrior, which is to my misunderstanding the lawful truth and duty of ALL British and Commonwealth subjects to do, and evidently so since An irrelevant, long repealed inneffective Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 came into effect on the 23rd March 2001 (see exhibits A & B under the 786 year deferral clause in that document) and, that I have complied with the law with 'lawful excuse' by being a lawful excuse for a human being with regard to this matter (see exhibit C) everything I do, that being in a peaceful and honourable manner, by putting you Elizabeth Kensah on notice of the evidential fact s fictions in an attempt to remedy this matter lawfully, and to inform you of your own duty under British Constitutional lawskirt my debt to the council, which I really owe, but don't really want to pay.

The internet have told me thatBy pledging an Oath of allegiance to one of the Committee of the barons whom invoked said article, it makes it my sworn duty to distress the present regime and this I do by 'Royal Command'. To my understanding it is entirely unlawful to aid and abet the crown or ANY of its agents at this time. However, as you can see, my understanding is based on what I learned from the internet,
so it must be true
I therefore demand that you do due diligence on this matter Read up on the internet about how we don't have to pay tax, and when doing so, turn of all common sense, and don't view it with a health skepticism, or you will just not get itand STOP any further proceedings against me unless and until it has been evidenced that my understanding of the law is incorrect Which in reality it should take no more than 5 minutes for the average person, but expect to spend months explaining it to me.

I, Oliver Pinnock Pillock have 'no real lawful excuse' to “distress and distrain” the present regime until present constitutional what I view as wrongs against mehave been remedied, namely, trying to make me pay for something I don't really want to pay. Proceeding against me may make you personally liable for any torts or criminal acts committed against me, Although I have no idea what those would be, and truth be told, this is more of a hollow threat to scare you, but I know it wont work, which may result in a counter claim for extortion and demanding monies with menaces if you do not immediately stop further enforcement actions against me, whilst ignoring the evidence herein provided. Well that sounded scary enough,
so I am sure this threat will work, that is what they say to do on the internet

Let me remind you that THE LAW imposes the same conditions on us ALL I just like to ignore those that apply to me, while simultaneously insisting they apply to you . You are personally responsible for your acts and omissions under the law just like everybody else, well except me, and don't going trying to foist Article 61 on me in defense, it really has no power!

Since the committee of Barons idiots invoked Article 61 on 23rd March 2001 it is UNLAWFUL toaid and abet TREASON AT COMMON LAW and thus to adhere to the demands of HMCTS at this time.Ignore the evidence presented at your own Peril.

Elizabeth Kensah, I responded to every summons/demand you have made with the above rambling letter. I do not wish to break the law instead I have actually broken the law, so no wish needed and wish to remain in honour at all times, but this is a wish that will never come true, because I am a dishonorable person, who wont pay my share of taxes to support the local services I receive from them. You sent a summons addressed to me last year dated; 22nd January 2016, Summons number 34495/46839/583. I rebutted this by way of Conditional Acceptance a nonsense Notice dated 30th January 2016. This was followed by a Default and opportunity to Cure Notice more pure gibberish dated 11th February 2016. This was also acquiesced by you. A Second Default and Opportunity to cure Noticeletter filled with words strung together form the internet was sent to you on 22nd Feb 2016. No reply was forthcoming from you as you probably didn't understand my rantings, lord knows no one seems to. A Notice of Default: Irrevocable Estoppel More crap was the sent to you dated 8th March 2016. You have never responded to refute the lawful points garbage points I make in my notices and to be honest, no one could ever give me a satisfactory reply. I have Royal Mail recorded delivery dates/times/signatures for all Notices sent. of my donations to the Royal post, with email eating in to their profits, it is people like me, and my support of the Royal mail, that keeps it going. It is with the above in mind that I send you this ‘Notice to Stop’ new wastebasket filler. I will also be sending you a further Notice of Misprision of Treason with Intent more trash in the future, so prepare your bin for a workout. I strongly urge you to read it very carefully and look into the points raised and then laygh hysterically at my idiocy

Any reply MUST be made on your full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury. repeating my line from the top, why I don't know, the internet tells me too

Without any admission of liability whatsoever because the evidence is so clear cut against me, that an admission is really meaningless at this point, we all know I am liable, but you won't catch me saying itand, with all my inalienable I am not an alien, so I should not be treated as one, and subject to your anal probingcommon law rights reserved for a time when I can figure out what that really means. With prejudice I hate everyone and written under duresswhile wearing a dress (it's what they told me to do) and protest, as I really don't like wearing this dress. On my full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury. Whatever that means
MaximRandom Latin words: “Actusme invito factus, non est meus actus.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing“ – An act done by me against my will, is not my act I am a real idiot!.

Sworn and subscribed on the date of:………………………………………………….
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Firthy2002 wrote:It's funny how they deride legal documents as being chock full of "legalese" yet spew out documents filled with impenetrable and oft incomprehensible rubbish.
I always find it hilarious when they throw in a bit of Latin followed by a translation into English. Why insert the Latin if they are going to write it in English anyway? My guess is they think it makes them appear more knowledgeable about law if it contains some Latin. But then they go and demonstrate just how ignorant they really are by writing:
"Notice to principle" :haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I always find it hilarious when they throw in a bit of Latin followed by a translation into English. Why insert the Latin if they are going to write it in English anyway? My guess is they think it makes them appear more knowledgeable about law if it contains some Latin. But then they demonstrate how ignorant they really are by writing:
"Notice to principle" :haha: :haha: :haha:
Missed that in my annotated version
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=594DEA3B

I am howling at this one! Lives in Dorset, writes to the Metropolitan Police in London putting them on notice

:haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I read this comment on PLD;
Kevin Corlett said;

'For all I know this page and related sites are a government echo chamber'

That's why Facebook was created in the first place so they can find out who is against them.
And thought it the usual conspitard nonsense. Then I watched this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqggW08BWO0

Hilarious and - although parody - a bit too near the truth I suspect.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I love the annotated version, makes ever so much more sense than the original.
Is there actual a crime of misprison in English law? I keep thinking this si something they stole from across the pond.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:I love the annotated version, makes ever so much more sense than the original.
Is there actual a crime of misprison in English law? I keep thinking this is something they stole from across the pond.
Don't think there is "misprison" in English law. I think other laws would cover the conduct.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In England and Wales, and Northern Ireland, "misprision of treason" (knowing about actual or planned treason, but not reporting it) is a common law offence.

In Scotland, is it a statutory offence.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_treason

That's the only context the word is used in http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ and modern http://www.bailii.org/ , other than the judge saying regarding the defunct offence of misprision of felony, "nope, this isn't misprision".

The PLD crowd claim that paying taxes is treason. So a PLDer (PLoDer?) who knows a taxpayer and doesn't report him commits the common law offence of misprision of treason.

And David Robinson says he pays car tax (under duress). So PLoDers should report him, or they will commit MoT. So they should all send notices of misprision of treason to each other.