"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby JimUk1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 am

https://m.facebook.com/david.messenger.716?fref=nf

Seems David Robinson is the guru in that group.

Apparently if you follow his advice to the letter, he has 100% success rate in lawful rebellion.

Righto Dave!

*edit- Dave also runs this site - http://lawfulrebellion.info/author/buster/

More likely to get you time doing porridge, than get you out of the 'system'. :roll:

John Uskglass
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby John Uskglass » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 pm

I can't see this ending well...

I was taken to Taunton Deane magistrates court on Friday morning, and taken to court room in handcuffs! They asked me my name and I refused to give and advised them that I was standing under Article 61 and that that country was being run by paedophiles and I wasn't standing for it!


the magistrates have now set a TRIAL date for Monday 3 April, Taunton Deane Magistrates' court if anyone would like to attend...

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1731
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby longdog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:14 pm

John Uskglass wrote:I can't see this ending well...

I was taken to Taunton Deane magistrates court on Friday morning, and taken to court room in handcuffs! They asked me my name and I refused to give and advised them that I was standing under Article 61 and that that country was being run by paedophiles and I wasn't standing for it!


the magistrates have now set a TRIAL date for Monday 3 April, Taunton Deane Magistrates' court if anyone would like to attend...


They got bail which suggests the magistrates were perfectly satisfied as to the identity of the person before them so presumably they had given their name at some point.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby AndyPandy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:44 pm

John Uskglass wrote:I can't see this ending well...

I was taken to Taunton Deane magistrates court on Friday morning, and taken to court room in handcuffs! They asked me my name and I refused to give and advised them that I was standing under Article 61 and that that country was being run by paedophiles and I wasn't standing for it!


the magistrates have now set a TRIAL date for Monday 3 April, Taunton Deane Magistrates' court if anyone would like to attend...

Of course it won't end well but it'll be their fault for not following the process to the letter, not the fact it's a load of total codswallop !!

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby arayder » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 pm

AndyPandy wrote: Of course it won't end well but it'll be their fault for not following the process to the letter, not the fact it's a load of total codswallop !!


It used to be that gurus like Haining, Menard and Clifford claimed to have brushed the cops and the courts aside at the mere mention of their "processes". Those claims proved to be laughable lies. A few gurus like Warman and Menard blamed the users of their methods for not dotting all the i's or crossing the t's. Insulting the follower/customer proved disastrous to those gurus.

In light of these marketing and messaging catastrophes the guru class developed another ruse which is to claim that their "process" is a perfect reflection of the true law and that every cop or tax collector, every prosecutor and judge encountered along the way was part of a system that routinely conspires to ignore the true law. . .the law as correctly understood only by the brave, brilliant and newly awoken followers of the guru.

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4929
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

arayder wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: Of course it won't end well but it'll be their fault for not following the process to the letter, not the fact it's a load of total codswallop !!


It used to be that gurus like Haining, Menard and Clifford claimed to have brushed the cops and the courts aside at the mere mention of their "processes". Those claims proved to be laughable lies. A few gurus like Warman and Menard blamed the users of their methods for not dotting all the i's or crossing the t's. Insulting the follower/customer proved disastrous to those gurus.

In light of these marketing and messaging catastrophes the guru class developed another ruse which is to claim that their "process" is a perfect reflection of the true law and that every cop or tax collector, every prosecutor and judge encountered along the way was part of a system that routinely conspires to ignore the true law. . .the law as correctly understood only by the brave, brilliant and newly awoken followers of the guru.


All of which begs the question: if we take it as given that "the system" routinely conspires to ignore the "true law"... why the eff are these chuckleheads trying to push their legal fantasies in a forum where they are guaranteed to meet with nothing but resounding failure?

It's as if to say that getting a swift kick in the butt with a steel-toed boot, 99,999 times, will do nothing but make it tough for me to sit down (to say nothing of other bodily functions); but the 100,000th kick will give me Superman-like powers. File legal horsefeathers like this 99,999 times and get shot down; but when it's filed for the 100,000th time, the judge(s) will say "hey -- you're RIGHT!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby JimUk1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:27 pm

I agree. If the full force of the system is not going to let you win, then why fight it?

It's like the echo-chamber thesis. Drown out any dissenting voices to enforce your own.

Far easier to blame others for failure, rather than look at what caused th failure.

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby arayder » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Pottapaug1938 wrote:if we take it as given that "the system" routinely conspires to ignore the "true law"... why the eff are these chuckleheads trying to push their legal fantasies in a forum where they are guaranteed to meet with nothing but resounding failure?


The idea that there is a true, but secret, law that only the lawful dissent (LD) gurus know is absurd.

There is no secret about what the law is. Legal matters may be complicated at times and there are some questions of law not yet settled. But for the most part the law is knowable. Anybody who cares to do enough reading can find it. It doesn’t require a law degree.

The pathetic thing about the LD movement is that it isn’t really about changing the law so as to protect the rights of individuals, reduce the power of government and the courts or even reform contract law. If any of those were the case the LD gurus could get some solid support in the real world.

In the end LDism embodies the worst part of the sovcit/fmotl movement. . .getting out of traffic/parking tickets and trying to find a way to get out of one's contractual obligations.

Life lesson here, LDers. . .don't park in the no parking zone and don't buy things on credit you can't pay for.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1456
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 am

arayder wrote:The pathetic thing about the LD movement is that it isn’t really about changing the law so as to protect the rights of individuals, reduce the power of government and the courts or even reform contract law. If any of those were the case the LD gurus could get some solid support in the real world.

In the end LDism embodies the worst part of the sovcit/fmotl movement. . .getting out of traffic/parking tickets and trying to find a way to get out of one's contractual obligations.

So true. Just a mob of stupid, greedy people looking for excuses to take without giving. Saddens me that Peter of England isn't ripping them off any more, I feel bad that we drove him away.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6586
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby The Observer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:28 am

JimUk1 wrote:I agree. If the full force of the system is not going to let you win, then why fight it?

It's like the echo-chamber thesis. Drown out any dissenting voices to enforce your own.

Far easier to blame others for failure, rather than look at what caused th failure.


I have pondered that thought for years on this site. Every month we have court cases posted here that show how tax
defiers go down in flames every time they walk into court with a silly argument or reason why they are not liable under income tax laws. Many of these cases are where the idiots are arguing the same losing argument that ten prior idiots argued before and lost on. And yet they persist without any ability to recognize the foolishness of trying to change the inevitable.

I have concluded that in some sick form or fashion they have rationalized the attempt as being equivalent to a lottery and that their battle cry is "if you don't play, you can't win." They have simply decided to believe that there must be some minute chance of winning if they try.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby noblepa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:32 am

notorial dissent wrote:I'd say at a glance that one of the state benefits they DIDN'T make use of was education, as illiterate and ignorant are what comes across.


No, they were smart enough to avoid being brainwashed into acceptance of the slavery that is modern society. Haven't you learned anything from listening to them all these years? :sarcasmon:

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10631
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:45 am

A couple of random questions, any idea who the self immolating fool in Taunton is, and why is it that everyone these people don't like is a pedo? Otherwise, idiots get what idiots ask for.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5633
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:34 am

The Observer wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:I agree. If the full force of the system is not going to let you win, then why fight it?

It's like the echo-chamber thesis. Drown out any dissenting voices to enforce your own.

Far easier to blame others for failure, rather than look at what caused th failure.


I have pondered that thought for years on this site. Every month we have court cases posted here that show how tax
defiers go down in flames every time they walk into court with a silly argument or reason why they are not liable under income tax laws. Many of these cases are where the idiots are arguing the same losing argument that ten prior idiots argued before and lost on. And yet they persist without any ability to recognize the foolishness of trying to change the inevitable.

I have concluded that in some sick form or fashion they have rationalized the attempt as being equivalent to a lottery and that their battle cry is "if you don't play, you can't win." They have simply decided to believe that there must be some minute chance of winning if they try.



You want stupid doomed arguments that have been lost in court beyond counting in prior cases? I'm going to the British Columbia Court of Appeals registry sometime this week to get a copy of Michael Millar's Notice of Appeal on his tax evasion and counseling fraud convictions. He's a real pro, not only does he ignore the decisions where other people have lost using exactly the same arguments as his he ignores his own prior jurisprudence where he's lost. I'm confident that he thinks that the function of the appeals court is to allow him to reargue his nonsense yet again. When I get it I'll be posting it here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834

I disagree with your analysis however. I'm the Millar expert (Keith Lawson too) having spent, in total, weeks attending their trials. They aren't working on a gambler's faint hope. They truly believe that their completely moronic interpretations of law are correct and, if they repeat them enough, eventually the dolts sitting on the bench pretending to be judges will have to agree with them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:58 am

Breaking news !!!!1!!!!
Hello my fellow rebellions

I have had info that the queen is stepping down at the end of the month and handing it over to Charles, this has not been pressed yet but only a word of mouth by leaked info from 2 trusted sources, now if this is the case then where does the article 61 come into play with Charles? The 2 sources told me is my mate in Manchester who told me Saturday and today my sister of which I have not said anything of what my mate said only to say ' the queen is stepping down at the end of month' so to me that's alarm bells as such but want to prepare if the announcement is made in a few weeks
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby JimUk1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 am

His mate told him, who heard it off a youtoob video his mate runs, who copies it from his mate who is his source, who reads infowars, but not got it off infowars because it was his mum who went out with a Coldstream guard who heard a rumour down the pub when he was on leave in Newcastle, who overheard it from the drunk regular who puts the world to rights.


Whilst she may step down, It's hardly going to effect article 61 :roll:

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1731
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby longdog » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:They truly believe that their completely moronic interpretations of law are correct and, if they repeat them enough, eventually the dolts sitting on the bench pretending to be judges will have to agree with them.


It's the logic of the three year old.

"Mum can I have an ice-cream?"

"No, it's nearly tea time"

"Mum can I have an ice-cream?"

"No, it's nearly tea time"

"Mum can I have an ice-cream?"

"No, it's nearly tea time"

"Mum can I have an ice-cream?"

"No, it's nearly tea time"

"Mum can I have an ice-cream?"

"Oh... Here's an ice-cream now shut up!"

Only courts aren't your mum :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby AndyPandy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm

They're brilliant, they just keep on giving

David Robinson: Practical lawful dissent.

This document Is the one I used against the regime a few years ago, which Maud'Dib (aka John Hill - author of 7-7 ripple effect on youtube) kindly disllays on his website because I used his evidence against the crown also, its a large document because it is all encompassing i.e., it provided all the evidence required to prove my standing.

I was acting as a freeman on the land at the time but my objective has always been to use article 61 as we are supposed to be doing.

This document stopped all allegations against me from being enforced, even though an arrest warrant had been issued by the so called court when I didn't attend.....

https://jforjustice.net/download/Affida ... truth.html


Brian Varney

A powerful collection of words David Robinson.


The problem is of course, is that if there is a warrant out for his arrest he's 'small change'.

So they don't chase it up having bigger fish to fry and then these idiots chalk it up to their fabulous ridiculous illiterate ramblings and then spout it all who're stupid enough to listen, as the proverbial 'Get out of Jail card'.

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6586
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby The Observer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:I disagree with your analysis however. I'm the Millar expert (Keith Lawson too) having spent, in total, weeks attending their trials. They aren't working on a gambler's faint hope. They truly believe that their completely moronic interpretations of law are correct and, if they repeat them enough, eventually the dolts sitting on the bench pretending to be judges will have to agree with them.


But that is what I am saying. They think that if they keep trying, eventually they are going to find that one judge who is going to agree with them. If that isn't a stupid gamble, then what is?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4929
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:34 pm

I wonder if the FMOTL idjits remember the Credit River decision, and think something like "if there is one judge who understands what the 'true law' is, there might be others".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

User avatar
Angolvagyok
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Postby Angolvagyok » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wonder if the FMOTL idjits remember the Credit River decision, and think something like "if there is one judge who understands what the 'true law' is, there might be others".


I've seen that mentioned here a few times and read a bit about it, but I really don't understand what happened there. Is there any chance of explaining it to me like I'm 5 years old, please?


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest