Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I'm partial to Copper Dragon bitter;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_Dragon_Brewery

Unfortunately, here in Vancouver, I can't guzzle that while I wait for the heavy hand of the law on my Shoulder. I have to settle for Real Cask's Blackburn Bitter cask ale from Callisters.

http://www.callisterbrewing.com/

Brewed by an expat from Blackburn, Lancashire.
Anything from Lancs for me is worthy of excommunication (Beign from Yorkshire it's an eternal sin). I've never really tried anything Other than Robinsons, and it wasn't great.
Well, Lancs is in my blood (one of my great-grandparents was born and raised in Tottington); so perhaps if I make it to the UK this summer, I'll have to check them out. Don't worry -- York and Yorkshire will also be on the itinerary.
Yorks a fantastic place for a visit. Outside of London I'd say it the best place for a stop. Then again I am biased. But in a serious note- York is a very good snap shot of English history in such a small place.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yeah, York is great, beer is great, etc.

And people won't bother posting about PLD because those posts gets swamped by posts about beer and stuff.

And in a few weeks, someone will come along and ask what PLD is all about because they can't be arsed trawling through a thread that is mostly about beer and stuff.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:I don't know where to begin with this rant.
Damien Duffy
I sympathise totally with the fit-of-rage feeling that comes from seeing selfish, stupid and lazy people who just want to find legal loopholes in order to get free stuff...
You're in the wrong group, Damien. Get away from those selfish, stupid and lazy people, come over to Quatloos.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

They seriously are clueless, it's called Proceeds of Crime you Numpties and not one of your ridiculous notices are going to help......
Robert White
David Robotham Hi fellow rebels I have been in rebellion since last month and tomorrow I go into battle against the system I am sending lawful objection to police and conditional notice to courts .wish me luck as failure will result in me loosing my home .I grew 6 herbal plants for my own use and have been imprisoned for 9 mths now they want a massive amount of money from me which if I don't pay 20000 they will put me back in prison on 24 the this month so please tell me what to expect to happen so I can fore_ arm myself .any advice at all will be welcome. In advance I thank you
LikeHide · 30 minutes ago

James Watters
Do you know what the 20 grand fine is for? If he served 9 months not sure why they would want 20 grand???? That's a ridiculous fine for 6 plants and after doing a stretch
Like1Hide · 26 minutes ago

Robert White
Don't know any details yet.
LikeHide · 25 minutes ago
https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ah the truth begins to come out. Our little Quail is beginning to sing a true song.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The post mortem on Margos eviction continues. The stupid old bag is crawling back already.this is a prime example of the dangers of this guru. Naturally it's all her fault of course.
I was helping you by your live Video, and for a time, the advise worked, even the policeman went away, but then reinforcements came, again the police acting Illegally.
The main problem was the language barrier Margo...communication is everything. This process is difficult enough for English speaking people to understand and I know you did what you could to defend the law and yourself. I don't blame you for that I just wish you had followed the advice and paid the demands to save yourself from being evicted. You can still go after those seditious and criminal enforcers but you're not in such a good position to do so now.
But that's my point....you shouldn't have been in that position, by consenting to pay up you wouldn't have been....this has become a circular argument or comment that's pointless to keep on stating. We cant change what has happened but they still acted against te law so the policy enforcers, so called bailiffs etc can still be put on notive of their crimiality, only I think you would need someone close to you to help you with wording documents to do so....I did attempt to do so but for whatever reason you did things your own way, therefore I cannot get involved in this myself, sorry. and good luck.
Hope we still friends here.starting a new lufe from Zero.
Of course still friends, your intent was not in question but nobody else can be blamed for what happened as that was your choice to do things as you did.
Aww thank you very much! Xx
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Since we still friends can you put me up for a few weeks until I find new place?"
:Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:They seriously are clueless, it's called Proceeds of Crime you Numpties and not one of your ridiculous notices are going to help......
Robert White
David Robotham Hi fellow rebels I have been in rebellion since last month and tomorrow I go into battle against the system I am sending lawful objection to police and conditional notice to courts .wish me luck as failure will result in me loosing my home .I grew 6 herbal plants for my own use and have been imprisoned for 9 mths now they want a massive amount of money from me which if I don't pay 20000 they will put me back in prison on 24 the this month so please tell me what to expect to happen so I can fore_ arm myself .any advice at all will be welcome. In advance I thank you

James Watters
Do you know what the 20 grand fine is for? If he served 9 months not sure why they would want 20 grand???? That's a ridiculous fine for 6 plants and after doing a stretch

Robert White
I'm pretty sure you don't get nine months for growing six cannabis plants and you certainly don't get hit with a £20,000 proceeds order for six cannabis plants.

£20,000 would get you two kilos of weed at retail prices and about five kilos at wholesale. Perhaps when he says he was growing six plants for personal use he's neglecting to mention the other 194 he was growing as a cash crop.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:They seriously are clueless, it's called Proceeds of Crime you Numpties and not one of your ridiculous notices are going to help......
Robert White

James Watters

Robert White
I'm pretty sure you don't get nine months for growing six cannabis plants and you certainly don't get hit with a £20,000 proceeds order for six cannabis plants.

£20,000 would get you two kilos of weed at retail prices and about five kilos at wholesale. Perhaps when he says he was growing six plants for personal use he's neglecting to mention the other 194 he was growing as a cash crop.
If this is our hero (I stress if) then he's been doing a lot more than growing the occasional plant for his chums

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... on-2101791
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:
longdog wrote:

If this is our hero (I stress if) then he's been doing a lot more than growing the occasional plant for his chums

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... on-2101791
Yup, would say that was him, bit more than 6 cannabis plants 'for personal use'!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

They try to say 'this doesn't work', Last line says it all !!
Tibor Kracher
Tried that in court they just laugh at you, as do the cops!
LikeHide · 48 minutes ago

David Robinson
Well we don't go to their courts and if you don't even know that why are you here?
LikeHide · 43 minutes ago

Tibor Kracher
David Robinson they come and get you and drag you into court! It's not working.
LikeHide · 42 minutes ago

John Carnell
Articl 61 dont work...if you dont go to court, they will smash your door in and use violence against you, even though your a disabled war vet that grew 4 plants for medicinal use, and you get remanded for 7 months, first offence, the system is corrupt, peacefull wont work.
Like1Hide · 40 minutes ago

David Robinson
Tibor Kracher and John Carnell how can you say it doesn't work? have you even read the laymans guide or kept up with the SUCCESSFUL processes we have used?
Edited · LikeHide · 38 minutes ago

David Robinson
If it doesn't work then how did I stop the CPS from bringing charges for Danielle Delioness after she was cought growing 36 plants?
Edited · LikeHide · 37 minutes ago

John Carnell
i was first aFMOTL, then i entered lawfull rebellion, it is ignored by the courts and police and they will use violence if you dont do as they say, that is my opinion and experience.
LikeHide · 37 minutes ago

Tibor Kracher
The more that use it successfully? Where? Who? Not seen any success in any court anywhere! You get railroaded by violence from their "policy enforcers"!
LikeHide · 37 minutes ago

John Carnell
David Robinson i did what you said, they ignored it all, and their is no redress against these criminals
LikeHide · 36 minutes ago

David Robinson
John Carnell because they aren't courts ffs....and the policy enforcers are allacting criminally....we never got violence they ran away!
Like1Hide · 36 minutes ago

David Robinson
John Carnell No you didn't if you went to court...I would NEVER have suggested you do that fkn bs mate
Edited · LikeHide · 35 minutes ago

Tibor Kracher
Well, David, I got violence Twice! For asking questions, the cops even stole £600 from me. So tell me again!
LikeHide · 34 minutes ago

John Carnell
i hope one day we can find remedy, but in my opinion, its not going to be peaceful,,,,i wish we could go back to the land a reap our rewards. but thats not gonna happen either peacefully
Like1Hide · 34 minutes ago

John Carnell
David Robinson i didnt go to court, i sent all the notices, they came and smashed my door in, then smashed me in, then kept me in nick till i had healed up..
LikeHide · 33 minutes ago

Tibor Kracher
David Robinson you ain't getting it? They come and lift you, in your home, car, or off the street. They use violence. Have you ever experienced violence from them?
LikeHide · 31 minutes ago

David Robinson
Of course i have but NEVER whislt using article 61. You're not getting it mate and you know nothing about what we do and have done so pointless you remaining.
LikeHide · 29 minutes ago

Tibor Kracher
Then show us something tangible? Or is that the answer? When asked a question you just remove someone? That's what they do!
LikeHide · 27 minutes ago

David Robinson
No that is not what I do...but the evidence is there and has been for some years...have you ever even looked in the files?

Tibor Kracher
I have gone back at them in a crown court and won but at huge cost, I don't have that luxury any more. Talk to us, show us???

David Robinson
Youve been here since the 23rd June 2014 ffs

David Robinson
Tibor Kracher It wasn't a court it was a private corporation Tibor....wasting my time here/
LikeHide · 24 minutes ago

David Robinson
Banned
LikeHide · 24 minutes ago
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Don't you just love it when the 'troofers' try and hide the truth.

:mrgreen:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Davids calm and patronising tone soon comes crumbling down when people who have failed using his wank fantasy challenge him.

Get used to it, David. It's only going to get more frequent.

Interested to see what happens when pinch bag Ollie gets slapped in court, will he blame Dave? Or the 'system'.

Better then reality TV!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

David Robinson wrote:[...] it becomes apparent that they don't have a clue how to use the process and probably went to court, claiming there is nothing that can be done because they drag you there....well they only do that if you haven't used the process correctly so there's the proof.
Neat circular logic: getting dragged to court proves they haven't used the process correctly. Alternative theories such as "it proves the process doesn't work" are not permitted.

David, of course, keeps reciting his "success" stories with no verifiable detail, no proof at all.

As David seems to admit, it won't work in court. Article 61 has been tried, reaching the dizzying heights of a report in Bailii in 2011:
Elizabeth Watson wrote:We claim our inalienable rights under common law and our inviolable right to exercise lawful rebellion under chapter 61 of the Magna Carta.
It didn't do her much good:
The Rt Hon The President Sir Nicholas Wall wrote:... I see no alternative but to send Ms. Watson directly to prison.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson has posted today:
Good afternoon rebels...well thats 3 trolls banned this morning already, they must be getting worried.
Actually, David the fact that you forbid any dissenting voice proves that it is you who is worried.

Robinson has all the hallmarks of a cult leader.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

Another heading for immediate failure.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Failing to furnish attracts six points and a large fine, normally between £400-£600. If he has two cases that will be a huge fine and twelve points which means bye bye driving licence.
Another roaring success for PLD no doubt.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Would you say then that this was a "practical lawful disaster" ?

I would say that Jeff is the one who takes NO NOTE of the law of the land.

I think he can safely say buh bye to his driving license, always assuming he had one to begin with, and his insurance, and his car eventually. There are some kinds of stupid there is just no cure for.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He admits to dropping the ball, thus opening up an avenue for the ever important, "you are doing it wrong" and maybe even a "Pay under duress" before ultimate failure, before the inevitable "Told him he did it wrong" is posted, and discussion ends, with another failure not due to PLD. Victory
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

another driving without a license win.....

but no - dont go using those made up FMOTL arguments, use our made up arguments instead for true success!!!1!!

why not throw in the old fee schedule for added oomph? oh, you have.
:beatinghorse:
Hi there thanks for having me back.
Okay so I have 7days to pay a fine from the magistrates I've read layman's guide by not sure what documents to send off first. Obviously I need to stop the fines before it escalates to jail any then claim my rights to travel etc could someone point me in the right direction. And also how would I attach a fee schedule?. Thanks Al.
Also is there any meetings being set up across England thanks again
LikeShow More ReactionsShare
1 1
Comments
James Watters
James Watters Fee schedule? Right to travel?
Like · 16 mins
Alan Stanley
Alan Stanley Well I surrendered my driving licence an got stopped for driving with no licence an fined. As I'm aware that all statues and acts are given the force of law by consent of the governed. I.E the road traffic act. I'm trying to do this the best possible way I can so information would be massively appreciated Thanks
Like · 6 mins
David Robinson
David Robinson It doesn't seem like you read the laymans guide too well Alan Stanley
Like · 1 min
James Watters
James Watters That's Freeman of the land stuff that bro! Driving license in one you pretty much have to take in the ads under duress as you'll cause yourself too much loss!! As you have found out
Like · 1 · 1 min
David Robinson
David Robinson This isn't a freeman group.
Like · Just now
James Watters
James Watters Beat you to it
Like · 1 · 1 min
David Robinson
David Robinson Only just...