"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

How is David and Colon going to be in the same room. David doesn't but any of Colons crap, and I doubt Colin can meld his Freeman logic with the A61 position, but even if he did get the A61 babble, he would probably do it wrong.

Sound have said, both are going to the meeting Tom C is pushing, on how his great victory is working out for him.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

They'll be like wasps in a shaken jar. Colon hates O'Dreary (the worlds foremost documentary maker). Robinson has nothing but distain for anyone not 'in rebellion' and despite being one of its strongest proponents at its height now also regards Footle fans as the turd on his shoe.

Quite a turnaround in fact for busterchemtrails, his nom-de-plume on FMOTL.COM. from where he waged a very public fruitless paper tirade against his local council official who had foolishly asked him for his CT contribution. Back then he was as full-on with the "straw man legal fiction" blather as he is now with LR. Some people just feel the need to tilt at windmills no matter what.

He struggled to get to Nottingham last month for the big non-event which only served to show gurus vying for their share of the deluded. From what little I've read the faithful appeared hugely divided and not a little hostile to one another. The event itself was shambolic.

Tom meanwhile has nothing new to offer and is largely an irrelevance. Still, they aren't charging for this latest mini-moot which merely cements already unshakeably formed views before a choir of the converted.

As for PLD the wheel is coming off almost daily. The same folk who blindly followed Pete of England have seamlessly switched to the new religion. The same type of posts;

Follower;
"I've done exactly as you said and nothing worked".

PoE/Duress Dave
"You've done it all wrong and even if you did it right, do you expect me to do everything for you? Sacrifices have to be made".

The parallels are there and quite striking although to his credit Buster appears to offer his advice for free - after a fashion. There's a "maxim at law":
hiring professionals is expensive
hiring amateurs doubly so.

Even the cries for help are at best disingenuous or at worst simply dishonest.

The cannabis grow merchant now facing POCA tells less than the truth although he gives the game away with an unguarded comment about the incriminating text messages on his phone which made getting a supply charge home a breeze for plod.

Get a chalk for drug supply, expect a squint at your finances and POCA, that least forgiving of statute law won't give two shits about 1215 and all that. Oh dear.

Margo is just a barmy old bat who stopped paying rent because, well, she just wanted to. Duress Dave discarded her like an empty can of Fosters at a beauty spot. She is now oooot but still fawning at Dave's feet. Unbelievable.

Crab Bait? A mad buffoon and rabble rouser who for some inexplicable reason has written the name of the main road you need to take from Sheffield in order to reach Chesterfield on his forehead.

They say success breeds success. Is the reverse then also true?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As

BREAKING NEWS- Ollie the punch bag has being arrest!

Hands up who seriously didn't see this coming?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So what, this is lock them all in the same room and see who survives? Considering that they are all after the same grift with totally incompatible delusions I can't see it going well at all.

Poor Ollie, going to make that court date in spite of his best intentions, and I don't expect it will go well for him when he does.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The commentary on oldies thread is off the scale. David would help but 'ran out of phone credit'.
Worried they do a John Harris on him (recant and kill yourself, I think not), and the switchboard at the local nick has been ringing off the hook.

Defo popcorn at the ready for this one .
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Phil McEvitt commented:
time to stand up and be counted! I apologise i can not get there, love and peace to all
:haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Phil McEvitt commented:
time to stand up and be counted! I apologise i can not get there, love and peace to all
:haha: :haha: :haha:
It is very Monty Python-esk on there today! It's unraveling right in front of Dave's eyes-

Helen Chalky Wheeler
Its game over LR if he's been snatched by the force. Best thing for them all now is for Mrs P to log online and pay the bills before the virtual trial... or be looking at 28 days (unless there was argy bargy with the dibble in which case longer...) If he pushes A61 he risks being sectioned.

Oh I think it's gone beyond paying the bills, but LR game is really getting ground down quickly.

Then again, tinfoil hats at the ready....

Sharon Brown
Giving in so easy like that only makes them think they're right all along but truth be told they're scared which is why they kidnapped him, Ollie as inspired so many members because we was all brainwashed by the government!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The doubts are creeping in !!!1!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Marcus Chamberlain is currently on the phone to Essex police to report a kidnapping. For the benefit of our American readers, Southend is in Essex. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TO: J STALIN / L TROTSKY -(STOP)-

C/O THE WINTER PALACE ST PETERSBURGH -(STOP)-

REGRET CAN'T BE WITH YOU -(STOP)- DON'T HAVE THE BUS FARE -(STOP)- WILL JOIN YOU WHEN I GET NEXT GIRO -(STOP)- START REVOLUTION WITHOUT ME -(STOP)-

VI LENIN
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is why they all should hang their heads in shame, they actively encouraged this guy to ignore committal proceedings
Victoria Pinnock
No i didnt all the children were crying i was just trying to get them away from the window as they put him in handcuffs
We all saw it coming, but they thought their 'notices' would do the trick, IDIOTS!
rumpelstilzchen

The bit I don't understand is why aren't they calling on the barons to help Ollie? :shrug:
BHF wrote:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/setpeoplefree/po ... 6067216525

It seems Dave ran another page a while ago (or still does) and from what I can gather; this is where his delusions began!

The link is of Ollies CT fight from Nov 16 on a different group.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suppose the big question now is why Ollie was arrested. If it's on a failure to appear warrant he might be released if he throws in the article 61 towel and starts acting like a normal human being but if it's on a committal warrant from a court case which he refused to attend he's pretty much fucked and he's going to be away for 14 / 28 days.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:I suppose the big question now is why Ollie was arrested. If it's on a failure to appear warrant he might be released if he throws in the article 61 towel and starts acting like a normal human being but if it's on a committal warrant from a court case which he refused to attend he's pretty much fucked and he's going to be away for 14 / 28 days.
Committal proceedings were issued against him (long standing refusal to pay Council Tax), he didn't attend Court for them on 14th April, so I would imagine an arrest warrant was issued when he failed to appear.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
longdog wrote:I suppose the big question now is why Ollie was arrested. If it's on a failure to appear warrant he might be released if he throws in the article 61 towel and starts acting like a normal human being but if it's on a committal warrant from a court case which he refused to attend he's pretty much fucked and he's going to be away for 14 / 28 days.
Committal proceedings were issued against him (long standing refusal to pay Council Tax), he didn't attend Court for them on 14th April, so I would imagine an arrest warrant was issued when he failed to appear.
That was my understanding but did the court issue a warrant for his arrest for non-appearance or did they hear the case without him, find him guilty (of course) and sentence him to prison?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
That was my understanding but did the court issue a warrant for his arrest for non-appearance or did they hear the case without him, find him guilty (of course) and sentence him to prison?
I would guess they heard the case without him and sentenced him in absence, after all he'd provided plenty of evidence that he wasn't intending to pay his Council Tax.

I would think any penalty for failure to attend would run concurrently.

All conjecture of course, because our hero didn't bother to contact the 'fake' Court to try to find out his fate, instead rested comfortably behind his lawful rebellion!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Jim Bryant just found out hes in court 3 basilton magistriats court vido link judges ie mr c ellett ,,,mrs ,k ,price .....dr ,ARIYANAYAGAM
Like · 3 · 3 mins

Jordan Capuano
Jordan Capuano Video link ... ? Anybody know how to make and set off an EMP ??
Like · 1 min

David Robinson
David Robinson Whats this about a Doctor?
Like · 1 · Just now

Jim Bryant
Jim Bryant HES SITING ON PANELL OFF juges
Like · Just now

Jordan Capuano
Jordan Capuano Shit just noticed that myself ??

David do you think they are going to try and claim he's not stable ??
Like · Just now
Is the doctor on the bench because they are planning to section Ollie (even though magistrates don't actually have that power) or do the webbles not realise that not all doctors are medical doctors and they can also be magistrates? :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ronnie Power

Any X army guys here, he gets sectioned, I propose we break him out!! Same for prison!! Get max coverage, these pricks don't scare me in any way.. This is a crucial time to use this to our advantage
Poor Ronnie never seems to have heard the expression "You and whose army?"

I can just see him now storming the gates of Pentonville armed with nothing but an oath to the barrons, his discharge papers and a selection of soft fruit. :snicker:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

David Robinson wrote:...he has never refused to pay CT....
Like many SovCits, David places faith in "not refusing". He thinks that by conditionally accepting, the debtor "remains in honour". Of course, the condition is typically to prove something to the debtor's satisfaction, so can never be proven.

Councils want their tax. They recognise the difference between "can't pay" and "won't pay". But there is no difference between "refusing to pay" and "not refusing, just won't pay".