"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

Would be the shortest defense argument ever;
If they're going to use his mentality as a defence, Ollie should use previous LR wins as evidence.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Love the David Robinson 'I'd help but I'm extremely busy today, have 5 notices to get out' comment....... :thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I wonder if David is a tiny bit scared, Ollie may come round at some point and give him a demonstration of his night job?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Ollie's going in all guns blazing!

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Angolvagyok wrote:Ollie's going in all guns blazing!

When this ends with the inevitable 28 days free B&B, 1bn REs says it ms because he didn't 'follow the process correctly ' lol another mark thrown under the bus.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

And the fundraising has begun:

Philistine

Post by Philistine »

longdog wrote:TO: J STALIN / L TROTSKY -(STOP)-

C/O THE WINTER PALACE ST PETERSBURGH -(STOP)-

REGRET CAN'T BE WITH YOU -(STOP)- DON'T HAVE THE BUS FARE -(STOP)- WILL JOIN YOU WHEN I GET NEXT GIRO -(STOP)- START REVOLUTION WITHOUT ME -(STOP)-

VI LENIN
This deserves a chuckle. Can't. Stop. Laughing. :lol:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dear God, it's reaching crank-factor 1000 in the comments.

The old conditional acceptance is getting thrown around a lot.

It's a cesspit of total failure merged with ultimate conspiracy madness!

In the words of Oscar Wild- "The suspense is killing me. Hope it lasts".
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The vanity of the gurus:
I just called and officer #1025 was polite but wouldnt give any info because im not ollie's person of interest. I knew that was just showing my support.

David Robinson They wouldn't tell me who that person of interest was....I was hoping it was me.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Update:- video footage of the rebels in action.

https://m.facebook.com/vicky.suddell.5?fref=ts
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

He's found another rabbit hole:
David Robinson wrote:Loads of controlled opposition groups..have you ever read the protocols of the learned elders of zion?.....its how they are bringing in the new world order today...written ages ago
longdog

Post by longdog »

David Robinson

Yes I've been in touch and written a report for UK Column this morning....Mayget an interview tomorrow if possible too. This is a good case to get the rebellion known by a lot more people thanks to Ollie Pinnock ...
Reminds me of...
REG: Ahh, yes. Well, I think I should point out first, Brian, in all fairness, that we are not in fact the rescue committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepared statement on behalf of the Movement. Uh, 'We, the People's Front of Judea, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Brian, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom.'

BRIAN: What?

REG: 'Your death will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the parent land from the hands of the Roman Imperialist aggressors, excluding those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture, and any other Romans contributing to the welfare of Jews of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed on behalf of the P.F.J., etcetera.' And I'd just like to add, on a personal note, my own admiration for what you are doing for us, Brian, at what must be, after all, for you, a very difficult time.
:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Darren King

I said I was family member of Ollie and said I wanted to know what is happening. Was told he couldn't go in to to much detail but it's nothing to worry about and in court tomorrow. I said what court he said Southend court. I said you have unlawfully acted against Ollie and that I intended to pick him up from the court. Was asked what my name was. Refusing and I hung up. Why did he want my details once I said I would be going to the court? Last thing I remember saying to him was be prepared to pick up this phone call from loads of people that want to know Ollie is safe. Any update on what has happened at the court?
Imagine that... Somebody wanting to know who they are talking to. Don't they know that as public servants they are legally lawfully obliged to give out information to every nutter rebel with a mobile phone?????!!!!????

Oppressive, treasonous bastards!!!!!111!!!!

THEY'LL HANG FOR THIS!!!1!!1!!!1!!!!!11!!!ELEVEN!!!!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

David Robinson

And a long way for many people to travel being on the south coast...it doesn't portray the best for the movement but these things do need to be taken into consideration....I woud havebeen there if I had cash and transport...
This is the great leader of the rebellion that's going to bring down the whole treasonous system that's been oppressing the people since the fifth of whatevertober twelve hundred and wibbledy-wibb.

It looks like my Lenin telegram was closer to the mark than I thought.... The powers that be must be absolutely shitting themselves :haha:

ETA: "a long way for many people to travel being on the south coast" isn't just geographically ignorant (note for colonial readers... Southend is on the Thames estuary not the south coast) but has to be the most lame arsed excuse yet. You could say pretty much the same thing about everywhere. Nottingham's a long way for people to travel being the midlands... Taunton is a long way for people to travel being in the west country and so on. If anything you would think Southend's proximity to London, the most densely populated part of the country, was a positive advantage.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:
David Robinson

And a long way for many people to travel being on the south coast...it doesn't portray the best for the movement but these things do need to be taken into consideration....I woud havebeen there if I had cash and transport...
This is the great leader of the rebellion that's going to bring down the whole treasonous system that's been oppressing the people since the fifth of whatevertober twelve hundred and wibbledy-wibb.
Cult leaders never do any of the dirty work themselves, they leave that job to their brainwashed followers.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

They're saying he's not been charged, surely that can't be correct?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:They're saying he's not been charged, surely that can't be correct?
That would depend on many factors including whether or not the nutters are telling the truth, which is doubtful at best, and how the police are defining 'charged'. If he's been picked up on a bench warrant for failure to appear they might just be holding him before bringing him to court so they won't be that bothered what the underlying charge is.

I very much doubt the police would ever charge anybody with wilful refusal to pay their council tax. Other people, most likely the council do that. There are a whole range of offences that the police don't really get involved in unless and until the alleged miscreant does something stupid like fail to answer a summons. Then their job is just to pick them up and hold them long enough to bring them before a court.

ETA: I assume this is the post you were referring to...

David Robinson

Good afternoon rebels...we are heading to Southend police station soon...Ollie is being held without charge which is KIDNAP and high treason .....they have nothing to charge him with as he has remained totally hoinourable with his process. They will have to release him at 9pm if no charges are 'created'......this is intimidation and harassment because he refuses to comply with traitors...got to get ready...later guys and thank you all so so much for your continued support. especially Peter Farrow and Vicky Suddell for making the effort to attend Southend Policy enforcers encampment.
As I said above I think they are working on the assumption that the cops have to charge him with something or let him go. Whilst that may be true in most cases this is probably an arrest due to not appearing to answer a summons. In that sense he has already been charged with a criminal offence (wilful refusal to pay his council tax). The cops don't need to charge him with anything else because they can hold him on that without bail until the courts have a free slot to deal with him.

I don't think courts go out of their way to make slots available to people who should've turned up the first time. He'll probably be slotted in at the end of the day if they have time and if not he'll remain in custody on the bench warrant until they do have a slot.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I think they deal with these at the end of normal Court business, which I think is about 3pm.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:I think they deal with these at the end of normal Court business, which I think is about 3pm.
Assuming this has happened or is about to happen then that leaves a few possibilities all very entertaining...

1) They release him on bail if if he makes a super-dooper promise with a cherry on top to turn up to the next hearing.

or

2) He has already been sentenced to do time and they want to hear if he has a super-dooper excuse with a cherry on top for why he failed to appear. Given his previous antics and bullshit letters that's going to be pretty unlikely.

Of course if they do release him on bail we then get the entertainment of watching David "the revolution starts when I've saved up the bus fare" Robinson either telling him to back down or telling him not to go to court because "they can't do anything if you declare your rebellious status".

I'm not a fan of popcorn but I have plenty of crisps and chocolate. :snicker:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I suspect (but don't know) he has ignored a summons to explain to a magistrate whether he can't pay or won't pay, so this warrant was under The Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 s48 (5):
(5) For the purpose of enabling inquiry to be made as to the debtor’s conduct and means under regulation 47, a justice of the peace may—
(a)issue a summons to him to appear before a magistrates' court and (if he does not obey the summons) issue a warrant for his arrest, or
(b)issue a warrant for the debtor’s arrest without issuing a summons.
I don't know how long he can be held under that warrant. Usually it is just until he can be put in front of a magistrate, which might be overnight or over a weekend, but he can't be held for months or years.