"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote:Maybe he's agreed to payment terms.
Exactly what I was thinking. Or his somewhat more intelligent mother has stumped up.

Still - I'm sure they'll claim it as a win
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ye of little faith, all wrong, don't you know it was all the phone calls explaining how our honorable Ollie is practicing "practical lawful dissent" and obviously they finally got someone who understood Ollies A61 position, and released him, because how could anyone lawfully standing under A61 be imprisoned?? So If course Ollie didn't pay, A61 worked!!! Oh, and if it didn't then conditional payment, under duress was made, but that isn't actually payment, so don't going saying they gave it up to the Man... So anyone saying Ollie paid, is just Wrong, A61 works, this is the proof! :sarcasmon:

As a side note, if the did a GoFundMe page and raised the estimated 3.6k he might owe, would he have to report it and pay tax on that income?? Not that I would expect them to ever raise that much, and as I said above, he never paid :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I kind of like how Ollie's mother has called them a bunch of misfits and no one dares to stand up to her.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I kind of like how Ollie's mother has called them a bunch of misfits and no one dares to stand up to her.
Yes, because there are some people you just can't gainsay...like Mom. And I think that this goes to the heart of the matter of why sovurns/FOTLs are out there thinking they can get away with nonsense: they don't have a set of parents around who are telling the idiots, "I am not falling for your line of crap. Get off the Internet, go get a job, and start living some sort of a life."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I reckon Ollie's mum paid the tax. She didn't support the stand he was making, she was upset that her son was banged up, she didn't think anything of the PLDers, and she knew it was futile -- he would still owe the tax when he came out.

I suspect we will never be told why he was released. There will be hand-waving, and talk of counter-claims, but Ollie won't actually spell out why he was released.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

littleFred wrote:Ollie won't actually spell out why he was released.
He doesn't have to, isn't it obvious, A61 finally worked, VICTORY!!!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy."
So apt, never get bored of that line ! :Axe:
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

The question is now, will ollie's mum give him a smack and set him straight or will he just carry on with his ways?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:Ye of little faith, all wrong, don't you know it was all the phone calls explaining how our honorable Ollie is practicing "practical lawful dissent" and obviously they finally got someone who understood Ollies A61 position, and released him, because how could anyone lawfully standing under A61 be imprisoned?? So If course Ollie didn't pay, A61 worked!!! Oh, and if it didn't then conditional payment, under duress was made, but that isn't actually payment, so don't going saying they gave it up to the Man... So anyone saying Ollie paid, is just Wrong, A61 works, this is the proof!
Unless it didn't work, in that case Ollie did it wrong...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

TheCoz wrote:The question is now, will ollie's mum give him a smack and set him straight or will he just carry on with his ways?
I think she will send him straight to bed without any supper.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 9340021100

The PLD heros in a nice video....

Pins in eyes at the ready!
rumpelstilzchen

The bloke in the middle reminds me of Mickey Pearce out of Only Fools and Horses :snicker:

Hasn't there been an update? Surely David Robinson has been working through the night deperately spinning this into an victory :shrug:
BHF wrote:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The bloke in the middle reminds me of Mickey Pearce out of Only Fools and Horses :snicker:

Hasn't there been an update? Surely David Robinson has been working through the night deperately spinning this into an victory :shrug:
Nothing from Ollie, has his Mum told him he's not allowed to play with these kids any more ??

:beatinghorse:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but at this stage it's probably quite easy for them to present as a win, after all the guy's not in prison and is not admitting to paying anything. They're even talking about suing for wrongful detention (although how they'll do that if there aren't any real courts I'm not quite sure).

What do we reckon, do you think he's been heard by a Magistrate and released, or released on police bail prior to a hearing yet to come? Council tax is a bit of an oddity seeming to have one foot in the Civil world and one in the Criminal.

I note from the group that there seem to be four or five at different stages in Council Tax disputes. I wonder if they'll be put off by the fact that Ollie was arrested, or encouraged by his release.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I can't see how getting arrested and spending any time in custody can be spun as a "win". Surely the best win is avoiding getting locked up in the first place.

Ollie' mum is the only voice of sanity tolerated on PLD and she has a pretty accurate assessment of Crab Bait as a "dickhead - an ugly one at that" which was a spill your tea moment for me.

Writing stuff on your forehead isn't indicative of a great mind at work. I remember a skinhead a few years back tattooing "Oi! Skins" on his; the ink had bled to render it as Oilskins. I wonder if Crabby's comes off?

Be interesting to see what Ollie himself has to say once the dust settles.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Be interesting to see what Ollie himself has to say once the dust settles.
If he's got a shred of common sense about him or has had some knocked into him by his ma we'll never hear from him again. Clearly his ma is not impressed by his attempts to become a martyr for a group of dickheads and I dread to think what she called her progeny when they set him loose.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

OMG the delusions are getting worse:
David Robinson wrote:
Good morning family....

Having just got off the phone with our Eddy Alder and Justin Walker, and having thanked Brian Gerrish and the team personally for their kind support in reporting Ollies plight, it seems that the police climbed down.
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

Ollie has spoken
OK. So, Tuesday evening i was in the gym and i got a call from the wife, who was a little shaken to tell me there was police at the door with a warrants officer and they were not going away. I rushed home, parked my car away from the house and jogged down my road. At the top of the road were two police cars with officers in them. They obviously knew what i looked like because as soon as i passed them they got on the radios. As i got to my house i realised the warrants officer was in his car outside with another police officer. I approached the car and asked what the problem was. The constable said that the warrants officer had a no bail warrant from the court and i was to appear tomorrow. After clearing up a few legal points (very amicably i must say) The constable said he did not want to arrest me as i had committed no crime, but he had the power to if i refused to go with him due to the magistrates warrant. As my children were watching i agreed to go with them although i confirmed no details (the constable said he had seen photos FB!!!) he was happy that i was me. At this point i do want to say the the police behaved impeccably and even said they wanted to go into the station before taking me in because they were uneasy about the whole thing. I described briefly that it was a constitutional issue and i was in correspondence with the council and courts over the matter. They were intrigued and wished me good luck and left me at the station with the W.O. I refused to give any details or sign anything (politely) and they had to keep checking with the duty sergeant that it was ok to bang me up. Evidently it was and i was put in a cell at 9pm tuesday night and told i would be in court the following day. I awoke a 7am and they kept me in the cell for the next 10 hours. My wife had my notices and evidence delivered to the station but they didn't let me have it until 3pm. I was taken from my cell at 4pm and walked through the station to a small room (a virtual court). I sat at a desk flanked by two detention officers with a TV screen and camera in front of me. (It should be noted at this point i was told by the DT Officers that i had to wait as they wanted to fetch the council prosecutor for my case which, according to them was very unusual. The TV blinked on and i saw a room with two Magistrates, the council prosecutor and MR. Campbell from the Council as their witness. I was asked to confirm my name. I replied "Objection. You have no authority to demand anything fro me whatsoever sir. !…. I am here under duress of circumstances whilst in lawful rebellion standing under constitutional law and the invocation of article 61 of Magna Carta 1215, and I do not consent to this unlawful service, nor can I do so under the rule of law. To proceed against me would be to attempt to coerce me into committing a serious criminal offence under common law, I have lawful excuse to deny such a service. You are acting ultra vires and in a quisling capacity and I demand that any hearing is to be held according to due process of law, under the protections of the common laws of this land and in a properly convened court de jure and in open forum, so that ‘justice may be seen to be done". The prosecutor sarcastically said "yes, yes, very well read from a script. I continued to deny the jurisdiction of their secret and illegal court and told them of my lawful standing over and over. The prosecutor just said "Magna Carta does not apply to people like you" I told him that denying the constitution was sedition or even treason. Nothing i said was denied but they just ignored it and carried on. I asked if i could call witnesses and was told no. I asked if i could present evidence and was told no. I began to shout them down and said i had complete contempt for their unlawful court and wished for my case to be heard in a court de jury as per my constitutional rights. I was laughed at and told that 'This is due process.' I was told to pay the outstanding 875 quid or go to jail. I said i could not consent to these preceding as my written oath prevents it. The prosecutor asked about the barons and laughed when i told him about the invocation in 2001. The magistrate retired for 5 mins and returned to say 'we sentence you to 25 days in prison.' The TV was switched off and that was that….. MORE TO FOLLOW...
SUCCESS!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

Oh oh.....there is a further update:
At this point i was returned to my cell and told i would be transferred to prison the following day at 4pm. It was at this point i decided that i could not do this to my wife and children. Had it been just me i would have gone to prison for what would have been 13 days. But it wasn't just me i had to think about. I arranged a solicitor (private) and put an appeal in the following morning. I borrowed the money off of a family member and paid (under extreme duress) i was released at the 11th hour just as the prison bus arrived…. MORE TO FOLLOW
Surely David Robinson must kick him out of the group now? He is a traitor and has committed treason!

In brief: He was going to jail so he threw in the towel and paid up. "They" climbed down when he paid the bangers and mash. :snicker:
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri May 05, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote: