"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Jack Tree is an idiot's idiot, and our little Quail is going to end up roasted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Dissension in the ranks ..
Tony Coles so they have sent a hearing date for my son for no L plate on his bike and having someone on the back, whats the best approach ?

Jon Goman
Jon Goman Your son should take what's coming ..absolute stupidity costs lives and he needs punishment ..this lawful rebellion isn't a cop out for stupid kids on mopeds endangering lives ..
And scepticism ..
Jon Goman
Looks to me like most are joining in not giving a shit about the present and next generation just trying to use this as a cop out to paying bills n debt ...bit like the council tax pages ..looking for that excuse to cop out with a quick fix ..as if it's a simple fix ...
Back to the stupid kid on moped, David has checked it out and although he could normally help the kid get off, in this case he can't do anything. Even if he had phone credit. The order has come from the very top, Tony's son must be prosecuted to prevent the rebellion ..
David Robinson Tony Coles when it comes to alleged traffic offences they hold all the aces because there aren't enough people demanding proper courts of law and, they have the power to do what they like with their illegal licences even though under the common law we don't need them. The game has changed since they are now prepared to commit treason etc against the people. Unfortunatley it seems that what occurred recently against Ollie Pinnock is being allowed by us to go on unabated....too many people are content to watch from the sidelines sadly, so although its illegal for us to accept their so called courts, in your sons case he will get points or his licence revoked with no way to remedy that, still the truth should be stated within the process of notices but he will have to accept their bs under duress of circmstances. I would have said they wulod probably back off but they are trying to quell the lawful rebellion and I suspect that order has come from the top of the shit pile.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:
JimUk1 wrote::haha:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6149310419

A solicitor has told Mr White to basically "go research what happened to Roger Hayes when he didn't pay his council tax mate".

The ice is wearing thin in the legal profession with these morons is seems!

So the letter states Mr. Hayes name as Mr Wirral, clearly the Counsel name, by mistake, which apparently invalidates the whole darn point.

I do like David's comment though, advising to go full on Stupid, and assuring him he knows what he is doing. Robert "Soon Bankrupt" White seems to be "getting a stiffy" over it, and Tom eagerly waiting on the outcome, as it looks as if he is working on a Bankruptcy all of his own, care of Portsmouth.

I'll add us to the list, as we are all looking forward to seeing both the letter and reply. This should be great entertainment
The best thing is is that his first LR letter he directed the Council to the LR Facebook page and I suspect they're watching his every post.

They'll be able to present evidence of his intention to blatantly commit Contempt of Court at his bankruptcy hearing, this isn't going to end well for Robert 'ugly dickhead' White and his missus.

I hope he's got deep pockets because he's going to need them. :snooty:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

....too many people are content to watch from the sidelines....
Welcome to Quatloos!
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:As far as I can tell his objection is that he doesn't consent to the EU but wants to Ukraine to be treated as if it were in the EU that he doesn't consent to.
Spencer is a rather creepy old bloke. His facebook page is full of Britain First* propaganda about expelling filthy foreigners, but this somehow doesn't apply to "Natasha", an attractive Ukrainian single mother who appears to be twenty years younger than him.

Now it's certainly possible that Spencer met Natasha in the course of many cultural visits to Ukraine, and true love blossomed. But it's also possible that he acquired her through a "sex for visas" service, and their relationship is mutually exploitative. Sadly I think the latter is more likely. If they were in love and wanted to to live as a family, Spencer could just hop on a plane to Ukraine.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The revolution has been postponed again. David 'giz a lift' Robinson's ride hasn't turned up :mrgreen:
Where has Paul Harris got to?....nesrly 45 minutes late to pick me up for the talk in Nottingham....not answering the phone either very strange....
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Spencer is a rather creepy old bloke. His facebook page is full of Britain First* propaganda about expelling filthy foreigners, but this somehow doesn't apply to "Natasha", an attractive Ukrainian single mother who appears to be twenty years younger than him.
Like all Britun Furst when he says 'foreigners' he means brown people not young blonde women he wants to pork and their daughters. Obviously he's entitled to child benefits for this child who isn't his, isn't even a step-child and doesn't live in this country because... err.... Something to do with Muslims probably.

This guy really is a world class idiot. He applied for benefits for an unrelated child living in the Ukraine, got refused (Durrr!), took the utterly hopeless case to a tribunal and lost again (Durr!) and now he's hitting everybody concerned with the utterly inevitable refusal with the usual article 61, misprison of treason, blahdiblahdiblah bullshit.

Strangely he didn't seem to care about using 'their' courts to take a case to the DWP tribunal... Until he lost.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

A wonderful response to gibberish from the Derby City Council's head of legal services...
Dear Mr. Maddison

I am head of legal services here at Derby City Council and I am sending this email to you as a corporate response to you to recent communications received from you.

Over the last couple of months, it has been brought to my attention that on at least three separate occasions, 10th and 20th April and more recently on May 7th, you have mass mailed via email, all or most of the Council’s elected members, inviting each individually to respond to correspondence attached to those emails.

Please regard this as a formal response from the Council to you.

For the avoidance of doubt, the intent behind your correspondence is lacking both in clarity and purpose. Your correspondence does not make a logical or rational point. Just so it is abundantly clear, the Council does not in any way whatsoever agree with whatever proposition it was that you intended to convey.

I also need to make one further point – it should by now be clear to you that your individual correspondence to elected members will not be responded to. You should now desist from sending any further email’s on this topic to any elected member or officer of the Council. So there is no doubt whatsoever about how they will be treated, let me be clear to you that any further similar correspondence will be ignored – no further corporate response beyond this email to you will be sent out. Should you continue to disregard this request, consideration will be given to blocking access to your email’s to the Council on the basis that they are vexatious and repetitious.

I sincerely hope that now I have set out the Council’s response to your communication, this will bring an end to such communications from you
And I'm going to repeat this bit because it's so beautifully written...
For the avoidance of doubt, the intent behind your correspondence is lacking both in clarity and purpose. Your correspondence does not make a logical or rational point. Just so it is abundantly clear, the Council does not in any way whatsoever agree with whatever proposition it was that you intended to convey.
Well played sir... Well played! :haha: :snicker: :mrgreen:
Last edited by longdog on Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8162549551

Sort of sounds like No phone credit Dave never made the meeting :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8162549551

Sort of sounds like No phone credit Dave never made the meeting :haha:
He thinks his lift's been kidnapped :snicker: :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:He thinks his lift's been kidnapped :snicker: :snicker:
Ultimate irony would be his lift has no licence, car tax, insurance or MOT and the car has been confiscated by the plod, leaving the driver traveller to walk home.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:He thinks his lift's been kidnapped :snicker: :snicker:
Ultimate irony would be his lift has no licence, car tax, insurance or MOT and the car has been confiscated by the plod, leaving the driver traveller to walk home.
We will never know what the 'impactions' of article 61 for us all are now!
notorial dissent

Why is it, I wonder, he pondered, that every time I hear/see the word "kidnapped" the terms "arrested" "confiscated" or "seized" come automatically to mind in this context. it is such a vile word in and of itself that I find it even more offensive that these (here I run out of expletives altogether) wastes of protoplasm use it to justify their inexcusable behaviors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

As per usual in the freeman world, thier all mouth!

Davids ride never showed because of a series of mishaps (yeah, right)!

Sound to me like Paul simply didn't want to go listen to a bunch of notorious losers and so simply ignored you Dave.

That's Daves phone credit wasted for the week now :haha:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Apparently the manufacturers of Febreze are out to get us with its misspelt name. Also The Youngs Ones sit com, Willy Wonker's Chocolate Factory, John & Jackie Kennedy and other miscreants. Is nowhere safe?
https://scontent.flhr4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=59185F84
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

Sound to me like Paul simply didn't want to go listen to a bunch of notorious losers and so simply ignored you Dave.

Without reading this, do we even know if Paul has access to a vehicle of some sort, and the funds to fill it up for the trip? This offer of a ride may have never been real, just like the effects of A61, perhaps it was just in Paul's mind?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote:

Without reading this, do we even know if Paul has access to a vehicle of some sort, and the funds to fill it up for the trip? This offer of a ride may have never been real, just like the effects of A61, perhaps it was just in Paul's mind?
Maybe his mum intervened too, and wouldn't lend him her car?
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote:
NYGman wrote:

Maybe his mum intervened too, and wouldn't lend him her car?
Bet he's been grounded for life after this last stunt, should have been sent to bed without supper as well. Stupid prat.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://youtu.be/aUfU1arc0Es

Just found a video of Paul. Think his mum just told him he can't go to the freeman meeting.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He Who Knows wrote:Apparently the manufacturers of Febreze are out to get us with its misspelt name. Also The Youngs Ones sit com, Willy Wonker's Chocolate Factory, John & Jackie Kennedy and other miscreants. Is nowhere safe?
https://scontent.flhr4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=59185F84
i got "URL signature expired"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4