https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AHDd9UHge4
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

David having doubts...
Good morning rebels.....

It seems like the opposition against using the common law tenet of Article 61 of Magna Carta is so widespread that it will be impossible to gain enough support for it to bring about the change we all need.

Maybe we should consider other ideas in more depth? Maybe I have become too rigid in my thinking that the evidential truth is all we should adhere to?......

The one thing that is clear as a bell to me anyway, is that if we cannot unite we will never put an end to the corrupt system.

I would have thought that common sense would prevail by now but it doesn't seem to be very common to be blunt. Common sense tells me that the one one thing we all need are courts of law that observe the common law. Without properly convened courts where the jury are the judges how can we ever expect to get justice?

Some argue that by entering into the courts we have today, that they can turn them into courts of record and stand in their sovereign power to conduct the hearing, that they win their cases by doing so, and by us not doing this its a cop out.......personally I cant see there being a victory unless the rule of law has been returned and there is no need to do such a thing....all courts of law should already be courts of record and already be standing under the common law anyway....to accept that they aren't and to have to go in and create a court of record seems to smack of the 'Stockholme syndrome' to me......

All i know is that we must unite and if we cannot do it under Article 61 then lets unite under the one thing we can all agree on....which appears to be reasserting the rule of law (which includes Article 61 of course but don't mention thast fact...no no no)...the world is insane uless its just me?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Charles "gimme benefits for somebody else's kid" Spencer mistakes a letter of acknowledgement for his no doubt rambling and incoherent complaint against the tribunal judge who found against him as being 'progress'.

My guess would be that he'll be disappointed when the follow up letter says "piss off you lunatic"

Fellow webble Matt Wray hasn't even bothered reading who the letter is addressed to...
Atleast they're considering it
Rather than throw the book at you

Homeless Margo wants some of the same action...
Thats good,will send complaint to them also! thank you !

Ryan Ellison doesn't have a clue what's going on but thinks it's something to do with Ollie "mummy pays my council tax" Pinnock's recent victory.
They've tested how the group will respond if they sentance one of us by arresting Ollie and it seems the water is too hot for them. Looks like they're running away but I won't get hopeful though.

:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The stupid and denial and refusal to see what is right in front of them, that their fantasy legal process DOESN'T work is staggering. They seem to be incapable of forming a rational thought or taking a thought out action.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:David having doubts...
Good morning rebels.....

It seems like the opposition against using the common law tenet of Article 61 of Magna Carta is so widespread that it will be impossible to gain enough support for it to bring about the change we all need.

[Snip]

All i know is that we must unite and if we cannot do it under Article 61 then lets unite under the one thing we can all agree on....which appears to be reasserting the rule of law (which includes Article 61 of course but don't mention thast fact...no no no)...the world is insane uless its just me?
So essentially he is saying the full proof made up sh*t he told them didn't work as it should, so on to the next sure fire success, because he would never fail with that.

And to answer his question, it is just him, he is crazy, the world is sane compared to him
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveUK wrote:David having doubts...
He has modified the footle guru get-out clause from: "You didn't follow the process correctly" to "You did follow the process correctly but TPTB didn't respond to the process correctly."
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Stupid rebel theory of the day number 73
Just been to the local paper shop and asked if the owner would consider hiding or not buying the main stream papers. He told me the shop owner had wanted to do just this but he couldn't change his order....? Apparently all news agents get there supply from whsmith. I'm gonna have a peek into their sales packages and more than likely put the company on notice. Anybody looked into this?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Stupid rebel theory of the day number 73
Just been to the local paper shop and asked if the owner would consider hiding or not buying the main stream papers. He told me the shop owner had wanted to do just this but he couldn't change his order....? Apparently all news agents get there supply from whsmith. I'm gonna have a peek into their sales packages and more than likely put the company on notice. Anybody looked into this?
:brickwall: What...The...F...

What's he going to put the newsagents supplier on notice of exactly?

Seriously, I think they need professional assessments!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Stupid rebel theory of the day number 73
:brickwall: What...The...F...

What's he going to put the newsagents supplier on notice of exactly?

Seriously, I think they need professional assessments!
To these fruit-loops anybody who's not 'under article 61' is either committing treason or aiding and abetting treason. Crimes for which they will all pay when the time comes. Putting a newsagent 'on notice' for selling newspapers is a logical extension of this.

Strangely enough not one of them seems to realise that their desire to hang everybody who doesn't comply with their idiotic demands is fascism plain and simple. That said I think David "the revolution starts when I've saved up a few quid" Robinson's chances of being the new fuhrer/duce/generalisimo are limited to say the least.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

To these fruit-loops anybody who's not 'under article 61' is either committing treason or aiding and abetting treason. Crimes for which they will all pay when the time comes. Putting a newsagent 'on notice' for selling newspapers is a logical extension of this.

Strangely enough not one of them seems to realise that their desire to hang everybody who doesn't comply with their idiotic demands is fascism plain and simple. That said I think David "the revolution starts when I've saved up a few quid" Robinson's chances of being the new fuhrer/duce/generalisimo are limited to say the least.[/quote]

It certainly is an echo chamber. People on here have heard it all before. Anyone who disagrees is a sheep/troll/asleep ect.

They certainly lack any ability to analyse if their methods work correctly, it's just pure confirmation bias, and a poor understanding of the English language.

But anyone who seems to have a decent education in thier groups is usually targeted as "a servant of the system" because we are brainwashed?

Still, I'm sure they all have lovely life's living with the threat of bailiffs knocking on the door, just because they didn't understand one of life's golden rules; you don't get something for nothing.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I can't wait till these flakes decide that the Mise of Lewes, the Dictum of Kenilworth, and the Provisions of Oxford and Westminster are relevant to their mindless pursuit of "sovrunhood."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Robert White > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.

I’ve always been a quiet and shy person even as a kid, my mum and dad always thought they got the wrong baby. Now I’m trying to work out the best way to deal with being dragged into a non court, because I know it will happen sooner or later. I’ve had plenty of experience with police interviews and non courts and responded in different ways, the violent way which didn’t work, the aggressive way which didn’t work and the silent way which didn’t work. Now that I’m a lawful rebel I need to work out a new strategy. I don’t think I’ve got enough knowledge at the moment of quoting Magna Carta and article 61 in a non court, because I think I would f### it up and look like an idiot. I’m thinking of the “No Consent” way and telling the non judge/magistrate show me your oath, and saying nothing else. Another thing I’ve been thinking about is the mental health act that they’re likely to use, how do you go about getting a certificate or whatever they call it to show I’m not insane? As I’ve said before I’m going for it 100% and will not be giving in, I know exactly what I’m going to do when in prison that’s the easy bit and I won’t be advertising that bit. So any feedback and advice I will take it in and plan my route, say what you think I won’t be offended and if I am I’ll let you know. As the old saying goes “sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me”.
Answers on a postcard please !!! :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I got the Grant of Probate through on my mother's will from the obviously fake High Court today. As the court is obviously fake and treasonous I've decided I'm going to stand under Article 61 and I'm not going to divide the money equally between me and my brothers... I'm keeping the lot.

As for the outstanding money due to the DWP, Coop funerals and HMRC they can whistle for it. They'll have to prove there was a valid contract between them and me ma and she's brown bread so go luck with that.

Oh... And the grant has my name on in all capital letters so I'm sending the probate court my fee schedule.

:snicker:

Actually... I wouldn't be at all surprised to see something like the above on PLD sooner or later.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:

Another thing I’ve been thinking about is the mental health act that they’re likely to use, how do you go about getting a certificate or whatever they call it to show I’m not insane?
I'm not sure whether thinking there is such a thing as certificate of sanity is a sign of insanity, stupidity or just plain old ignorance.

Somewhere I have a copy of an old hospital discharge letter to my GP saying I was no longer quite batty enough to keep in hospital. Perhaps I should dig it out in case I get infected with practical lawful rebellion :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Danielle Delioness

I am finally sat down in front of a working computer thanks to the generosity of this group. :)

Darren King

Now they are in real trouble.

Yeah Dazza... Because the 'lioness' has that unbroken line of legal successes which have left TPB absolutely SHITTING themselves :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The ever optimistic, drug dealing David (it was only 6 cannabis plants, honest guv) Robotham is hoping PLR is going to save him from imprisonment for not paying the £20k Proceeds of Crime Order tomorrow.

Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up :brickwall:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0849038949
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:Charles "gimme benefits for somebody else's kid" Spencer mistakes a letter of acknowledgement for his no doubt rambling and incoherent complaint against the tribunal judge who found against him as being 'progress'.

Good grief, Creepy Chaz lives in a luxury penthouse, conveniently located above the bookmakers and a pie shop, in the prestigious gated community of Skellow, Doncaster (NB - it's gated to keep them in). That may be a pair of his frayed nylon Y-fronts, fluttering on the upper balcony as a proud flag of sovereignty. If Natasha has any sense, she'll raise her daughter in the relative comfort and safety of the Ukraine.

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ukraine has many places nicer to live in than Skellow... Chernobyl and Pripyat to name but two.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:Ukraine has many places nicer to live in than Skellow... Chernobyl and Pripyat to name but two.
Skellow (or Skella as it's pronounced by the locals) is a grim hole.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:

I’ve always been a quiet and shy person even as a kid, my mum and dad always thought they got the wrong baby. Now I’m trying to work out the best way to deal with being dragged into a non court, because I know it will happen sooner or later. I’ve had plenty of experience with police interviews and non courts and responded in different ways, the violent way which didn’t work, the aggressive way which didn’t work and the silent way which didn’t work. Now that I’m a lawful rebel I need to work out a new strategy. I don’t think I’ve got enough knowledge at the moment of quoting Magna Carta and article 61 in a non court, because I think I would f### it up and look like an idiot. I’m thinking of the “No Consent” way and telling the non judge/magistrate show me your oath, and saying nothing else. Another thing I’ve been thinking about is the mental health act that they’re likely to use, how do you go about getting a certificate or whatever they call it to show I’m not insane? As I’ve said before I’m going for it 100% and will not be giving in, I know exactly what I’m going to do when in prison that’s the easy bit and I won’t be advertising that bit. So any feedback and advice I will take it in and plan my route, say what you think I won’t be offended and if I am I’ll let you know. As the old saying goes “sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me”.
Answers on a postcard please !!! :beatinghorse:
I think our little quail is right on several points, although totally by accident. He will "f### it up and look like an idiot" because he is a f### up and an idiot. He really is in for a rude surprise when the "non court" smacks him hard and makes him bankrupt, and when he inevitably ends up in jail for being a "f### up and an idiot" as he really is a prize example of how NOT to do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.