EVICTION Looming - Noel Kennedy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

EVICTION Looming - Noel Kennedy

Post by letissier14 »

Another fmotl eviction looming, but never fear, Tom Crawfraud is on hand to save the day!

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Re: EVICTION Looming - Noel Kennedy

Post by letissier14 »

Tom is leading another fool down the garden path with his normal wrong advice
Last edited by letissier14 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

£7k arrears and no income. How the hell does he expect the landlord to 'negotiate'?

Clearly it's a conspiracy because he's so close to exposing the fraud.

:violin:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Crawford says "he will be arrested".
Who is going to arrest him, Mr Crawford? Hmmm?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Tom giving someone advice on how to stop an eviction....oh the irony, hey Tom how well did the advice your giving work out for you....

I used to have some sympathy for those given the wrong advice by the likes of Tom but now im past caring and anyone that takes the advice deserves everything they get.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

letissier14 wrote:Tom is leading another fool down the garden path with his normal wrong advice
and why hasn't he made any arrests yet with his warrant being allegedly fake and all.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Is it me, or does it appear that the hardline freemen are finally getting here just deserts?

Tom is still living in fantasy land by looks of it.

Will there be another boots on the ground rally call?

Doesn't sound like it. But well done Noel for purposely making yourself homeless.
Last edited by JimUk1 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Sounds to me like the landlord has been more than patient and having bills himself has finally decided £7k that he is never going to get back is his breaking point.

I don't get why this man is protesting so much, appears he's been living there free of charge for a while. The landlord isn't even trying to get his money back at this stage he just wants him out so he can start receiving income from a non scrounger.

The problem is county court bailiffs can't force entry. If anyone had a braincell they would just advise to hold up till the landlord has to pay £60 to get it transferred to the high court where they can force entry (another 1 - 2 months possibly). The problem is the system benefits the tenant 100% of the time. You won't win, but you can delay for a long time living rent free, even if they get a ccj for the arrears the odds of them paying are slim to none. These aren't the type of people with assets to seize.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Now I'll probably get shot down in flames but I don't think Noel deserves his own thread on Q - IMHO - as he isn't really a FOOTLE adherent or Sov Cit, he's just a serial non-payer who's time is running out, having driven his landlord to the point of no other option than eviction. If he's anything then I view him as just another something-for-nothing merchant.

He's feeling a little sorry for himself as he moans;
Communication and civility has shut down on claimants side.
Probably Noel, because of this;
In November 2016, the landlord began legal action against me (because of the £7k in rent arrears) and served a 2 month notice to quit. I refused.
Now its finally come to eviction last Friday of the month. I'm certain he won't have paid any rent in the interim.

He's desperately trying to mobilise his internet buddies and FB 'Friends', most of whom can only offer the usual skewed legal advice rather than turn up on the day. It's at times like this that you find out who your true friends are, eh Noel?
And anyway, what if a few crusties turn up, what then? I think Noel will be on his way regardless.

He has been trying the paperwork approach modelled on those of The Baron but he doesn't really have the flair or ability to adapt it to his own circumstances and I get the feeling he hasn't much faith in it anyway.
I have sent an attachment of 17 documents to LOCAL Authroities, MPs, MEDIA and JUDICIARY and CoP ( Chief of Poilice) and more - 15 in all.
Because after all that approach worked brilliantly for The Baron who sent at least ten times more.

From the evidence of his own FB pages Noel has been selling old knocker motors from the flat over the last 12 months and indicates that he'll be blocking the driveway to the property as a 'first line of defence' with one of them. He's at flat 3 so he clearly has no regards for the occupants of at least two other flats in the same building. Now I may be wrong but I'm going to bet that the property has an 'Old Nail' graveyard round the back consisting of Honest Noel's 2nd hand car lot and repair yard containing the kind of detritus that activity generates, old doors and bodywork, worn out tyres, tyres and more tyres, rusty engines, puddles of oil.

I'll also bet that the interior of Flat 3 won't be making the pages of Ideal Home either once the landlord finally gets it back.
Now, just almost 4 years on the SYSTEM wants me to return to the street!!
Well not the system Noel, just a landlord who's clearly tried to work with you, is getting zero return on a property, has a bolshy tenant who refuses either to quit or pay and who'll leave a pile of shite in his wake for someone else to clear up.

We might be spared the reporting on the outcome as Noel has cancelled the DD for his internet. That's one service where, if you don't pay, they really do take it away despite all the Freeman/Sov/Footle/Goodf tactics - and pretty sharpish.

No, nothing to see here, just another un-civil debt generator.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Noel is always posting on facebook everything and anything fmotl.

Lets not forget he had his landlords front door smashed in early one morning, not that long ago, so that they could install meter's for his gas and electric, despite going down the fmotl route of the warrant being fake etc
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheCoz wrote:Sounds to me like the landlord has been more than patient and having bills himself has finally decided £7k that he is never going to get back is his breaking point.

I don't get why this man is protesting so much, appears he's been living there free of charge for a while. The landlord isn't even trying to get his money back at this stage he just wants him out so he can start receiving income from a non scrounger.

The problem is county court bailiffs can't force entry. If anyone had a braincell they would just advise to hold up till the landlord has to pay £60 to get it transferred to the high court where they can force entry (another 1 - 2 months possibly). The problem is the system benefits the tenant 100% of the time. You won't win, but you can delay for a long time living rent free, even if they get a ccj for the arrears the odds of them paying are slim to none. These aren't the type of people with assets to seize.
I have a two-family house. Twice, I've had tenants who play what I call "the Tenant Scam". Start by moving in and pay the rent in full and on time for one or two months. Then, start paying none or only part of the rent, claiming "sudden bills and expenses"; and finally, stop paying entirely. When the landlord finally has had enough and brings an eviction action, call Inspectional Services so that they can find code violations (caused by you, if necessary) and counterclaim for huge sums of money.

When you go to court, you will never win a nickel on these counterclaims, and the landlord will win judgment for possession; but knowing that any award for back rent is almost guaranteed to be uncollectable, the landlord will waive all back rent in return for your agreement to leave by a certain date. In short, you get several months of below-market of free rent; and once you have moved out, you find a new place and lather, rinse and repeat.

As for me, I now rent to no one who I do not know personally. I'd rather have the unit vacant than rent it to people who, like the last scammers, will let other parasites move in and trash the place.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Although I think parts of the system are broken, for example the council will not help this guy until he is evicted. As well as the benefits system in relation to housing benefit, as in they should start paying it direct to the landlord again. It astounds me why they think it is acceptable to live rent free and protest when they are asked to leave. And as for Tom what a joke, sympathy for the idiot who follows the idiot, I no longer have. And just because someone has a several property’s to rent does not make them rich and as such they should be more sympathetic. These people need to spend more time researching how to make money and less time worrying how it’s created.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

doublelong wrote: It astounds me why they think it is acceptable to live rent free and protest when they are asked to leave.
Simple. They think that 1) life is unfair, since the landlord is wealthier than they are, and not paying rent is seen as partially redressing that imbalance; or 2) they feel entitled to spend their money, first and foremost, on indulging their own personal pleasures. Paying rent does not give them a thrill or any excitement; thus, it can be dispensed with.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Not just rent. According to his FB page, he also pays no Council Tax, income tax or vehicle tax.

He seems to be a boring freeloader with no ideas of his own, merely repeating junk, mostly from the "Baron" David Ward.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Noel Kennedy wrote: The upshot of the meeting was that they were not too bothered about it
Who is he trying to kid? Arrears of £4,000 had the landlord "wasn't too bothered"!!!!1!!!!!! :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So Noel sells used cars from home. Nothing wrong with that imo. I admire anyone who gets off their arse and goes out and generates a living for themselves. But, what really pisses me off is that this freeloader's doctor has signed him off as being unfit for work. He has been declared unfit for work but he is working. As he was deemed unfit for work his bill got reduced by two grand but he was working anyway. The system is all wrong. He is too depressed to work but he isn't too depressed to sell used cars.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

doublelong wrote:Although I think parts of the system are broken, for example the council will not help this guy until he is evicted.
They won't help him much after he's evicted, he's intentionally homeless in law.
doublelong wrote: As well as the benefits system in relation to housing benefit, as in they should start paying it direct to the landlord again.
I think they still do with arrears over a certain limit. Problem here is it looks like Mr Kennedy never bothered claiming in the first place.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

From Noel's story, it's easy to piece together what happened:
I was able to find a property in August 2013... in February 2016, I approached the landlord with my arrears of 4k...
If he only has 4K in arrears after 2 1/2 years tenancy, he must have been paying his rent most of the time.
they were not too bothered by it and I was to try and continue to pay future rent on time and deal with arrears later.
Sounds like Noel's landlord was very understanding about his difficulties in finding work and/or benefits.
The landlord... in August [2016] broached the topic of arrears, at that time approaching 7k.
So he racked up 3K in new arrears in six months, or about 500 a month. Which suggests that Noel's response to his landlord's compassion was to stop paying rent entirely.

Then he has the nerve to whine about "unwillingness to communicate in a civil manner" and being "returned to the street."

What an asshole.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Now I'll probably get shot down in flames but I don't think Noel deserves his own thread on Q - IMHO - as he isn't really a FOOTLE adherent or Sov Cit, he's just a serial non-payer who's time is running out, having driven his landlord to the point of no other option than eviction. If he's anything then I view him as just another something-for-nothing merchant.
I see plenty of FMOTL nonsense from him, and his downfall will be entertaining. He deserves a thread.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
doublelong wrote:Although I think parts of the system are broken, for example the council will not help this guy until he is evicted.
They won't help him much after he's evicted, he's intentionally homeless in law.
I don’t know for sure if having children under 16 makes the difference but most councils advise you to stay in the property until the bailiffs evict you. The bailiffs will hand you the notice of eviction and you have to take that to the council before they will help you. But as he is a single man he will probably be out of luck.