Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Post by AndyPandy »

wanglepin wrote:Someone has had the audacity to ask Crawford to clarify a few things.
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t145-crawfo ... court-case
That post won't last long if Ceylon's a moderator (29 members, 5 of them moderators - love it) !!

Maybe someone should ask why he cancelled the endowment policy and didn't pay off the capital !!

:Axe:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Re: Crawford break through in court case
Post by assassin Today at 13:15

Perhaps I could throw some light on this Oldsalt.

This doesn't look like a valid warrant as it has some important features of a valid warrant missing, if this isn't a valid warrant it cannot be used and this is a common trick often used,
:brickwall: :brickwall:
Wanna balloon?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps Assassin is meant to be understood in the original meaning of the word, a pothead cult member.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Post by assassin Today at 13:15

This doesn't look like a valid warrant as it has some important features of a valid warrant missing, if this isn't a valid warrant it cannot be used....,
Assassin's lack of knowledge is exceeded only by his lack of honesty, so his opinion on this is somewhat worthless.

The documents for possession of Castle Crawford were valid and complete, verified by the court. We can be sure that Nottinghamshire Police checked that very carefully during the planning for the second eviction.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Herule Parrot wrote:We can be sure that Nottinghamshire Police checked that very carefully during the planning for the second eviction.
Ah, but either the police were part of the fraud, or didn't know what a real warrant (as defined by Mr Ebert) should look like. And don't go quoting CPR rules and Acts of Parliament and courts that say what a warrant should look like. They don't count. The final arbiter on the subject is Mr Ebert.

Removing my sarcasm hat, I observe that the SovCit cult resembles the Flat Earth cult: any evidence that rebuts their claims (eg photographs from NASA) are clearly fraudulent, as part of the conspiracy.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

He made the claim that he would throw some light on it and then doesn't say anything specific.

Maybe Assassin would care to actually throw some light on it and be specific.

This is also commonly referred to as speaking with your mouth and not out of your Ass. Then again, his name does include it twice, so I will in future lower my expectations accordingly
Wanna balloon?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AndyPandy wrote:That post won't last long if Ceylon's a moderator (29 members, 5 of them moderators - love it) !!
Looks like "oldsalt" is now banned, although his messages are still accessible.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

aesmith wrote: Looks like "oldsalt" is now banned.
Typical troofer site. They hate the troof.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

aesmith wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:That post won't last long if Ceylon's a moderator (29 members, 5 of them moderators - love it) !!
Looks like "oldsalt" is now banned, although his messages are still accessible.
It appears old salt was banned after a post made this morning. Both posts have been taken down but it appears they can still be viewed as between post one can see this>
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message.
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t145-crawfo ... court-case
It seems you do not have to be a member to view what that post was/is. One has to wonder why bother to take the post down when they can be viewed by clicking on the "See the message",between posts and at the bottom of the page:
Post by oldsalt Today at 7:11 am

@assassin wrote:
Perhaps I could throw some light on this Oldsalt.
It would be nice , but you haven't shed any light at all really Assassin,I`m afraid.
And here is why if you don't mind me saying?

@assassin wrote:
This doesn't look like a valid warrant
That comes across as just your opinion simply because you haven't taken the time to tell me why - "it doesn't look like a valid warrant" to you.

@assassin wrote:
as it has some important features of a valid warrant missing,
Again, you haven`t at all shed any light here simply because you have failed to tell me precisely what these "missing important features" are?

@assassin wrote:
if this isn't a valid warrant it cannot be used
I can certainly agree with you on that.

@assassin wrote:
and this is a common trick often used,
Could you offer any more on this "common trick"?
Thank you for your reply and your time.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
aesmith wrote: Looks like "oldsalt" is now banned.
Typical troofer site. They hate the troof.
Ban them all. I must say, it is a novel way to garner support for and attendance to Crawford's meeting in April. :lol:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hope Oldsalt's comments don't put Mr Crawford off. He's already had to leave GOOFY because of posts showing him up. Aside from his thread I can't see anything else with any meat on the new forum, only a matter of time before flat earth and chemtrails make their appearance.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

wanglepin wrote:... One has to wonder why bother to take the post down when they can be viewed by clicking on the "See the message",between posts ...
I hate to say it but that's actually quite sensible. By contrast on CAG a banned members posts all disappear leaving a weird discussion with every other post blanked out.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

aesmith wrote: Aside from his thread I can't see anything else with any meat on the new forum, only a matter of time before flat earth and chemtrails make their appearance.
You must be psychic. The victims of Westminster attack were all actors. Yes! Even the dead victims!!!1!!!!

by Lopsum on Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 18:25
This could be a False Flag ,
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t164-322-sk ... rs-exposed
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

His whole argument fails because, as an unaware American, he does not know that we write 22nd march as 22/3. We would never write 3/22 over here. What an idiot.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

You could also pin any world event to any day and the chances of something, somewhere happening no matter how relatively small are relatively high. I predict some conspiracy nut will come out with another prediction, probably Alex Jones (who has made multiple predictions about ww4).
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nostro-Dumb-Ass

Make 1,000 terribly vague hidden references to what may be predictions in an obscure and no longer spoken (even when written) dialect of French. Wait 500 years and then by filling in the blanks after the fact to make it look like you knew all along that nutbags were gonna fly airplanes into sky scrapers when in your life airplanes and sky scrapers didn't exist.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t132-to-all ... -this-site
on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:36 pm
by assassin
TO ALL GUESTS VIEWING THIS SITE

Post by assassin Today at 5:22 pm
TO ALL GUESTS

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ENTER THE SITE AND REGISTER, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO JOIN IN TO ANY DEBATE AND GIVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW AS IT IS AS VALID AS ANYONE ELSES.

IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE IN ANY WAY THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ENTER AND ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTION.

WE ARE GENERALLY A FRIENDLY LOT UNLESS YOU ARE A TROLL OR PAID SHILL, SO IF YOU ARE GENERALLY INTERESTED IN THE DISINFORMATION BEING BANDIED ABOUT TO CONTROL YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY, OR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BETTER WAY OF LIVING THEN PLEASE JOIN US AND NEVER FEEL EMBARASED.
Translation: we pretend to accept all opinions but if you post anything that contradicts our approved thinking list you will be labeled a troll and banned because nobody could possibly think otherwise.

'Debate' other than the reason why we are right or 'they' are wrong is forbidden.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

LordEd wrote:http://goodf.forumotion.com/t132-to-all ... -this-site
on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:36 pm
Post by assassin Today at 5:22 pm
TO ALL GUESTS

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ENTER THE SITE AND REGISTER, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO JOIN IN TO ANY DEBATE AND GIVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW AS IT IS AS VALID AS ANYONE ELSES.
Well, I must say it's a relief to hear that Asinine is active again, after that nearly-fatal beating by Police. Has he mentioned how his legal case is going? I imagine that many of them will be going to jail soon, and he'll be awarded very substantial damages. If anyone gets the opportunity to ask, please do.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

aesmith wrote:Aside from his thread I can't see anything else with any meat on the new forum, only a matter of time before flat earth and chemtrails make their appearance.
I spoke too soon Chemtrails exposed blah blah blah .. Ceylon back on form posting links to videos from years ago as "latest news". Presume he doesn't read the dates before posting.

Flat earth and holocaust denial still not made it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

aesmith wrote: Flat earth and holocaust denial still not made it.
That's 9-5 stuff and its still the weekend, expect those discussions(term used very loosely) to appear within the next couple of days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.