Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLv8aj9UiGg

This latest video includes an admission that PayPal does not work, but never fear, brothers and sisters, here is exactly how to write some phoney checks (cheques) to pay your bills with.
Obviously if they do basically conform to cheque format the system will try to process them and after a few days they will all bounce. The PP scheme was less obviously criminal, but US law on bad checks seems to be clear and unlike the UK, criminal sanctions do attach to any form of check kiting. I seem to recall a case of a woman who was arrrested for just trying to do some check magic at a car dealership without even completing a deal.

If this twit believes his own nonsense, he will send out a shower of checks and one or more recipients will report his crime.

I realise this is getting a bit off UK topics, and only mention it in case, like the Paypal scheme, some variant is promoted here.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Maybe not a naive twit, but a scammer of the deluded "free money" brigade -

https://twitter.com/usacuracao?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/ronald.wederfoort
"Ronald Wederfoort, a Trickster and Scammer" by (Anonymous) - 4.4.17

This individual known as " Ronald Wederfoort" who posted a few entries in the past few weeks here on Dinar Chronicles, is most likely a scammer and trickster of the worst kind !! DO NOT send him any personal information or copies of your identity documents!

In the past, he made everyone believe, that he was in direct contact with the Agarthans, and had access to the prosperity funds, and that he would help everybody to open such an 800 account with the RBC bank in Curacao, and so on. He had an entire, believable story about this, and why the Agarthans would begin distributing those funds on Curacao first, and so on. He can speak with great conviction and anybody, who is waiting on this RV to finally take place, can find himself inclined to believe him, because it sounds so good !! ( and yes, he obviously knows all the so called " new age" speak, as he can talk for hours about 3D and 5D, our collective evolution, unity consciousness, about energy and "our brothers and sisters from Agartha" and so on.

In his last video from today however, he was forced to admit, that " there are no 800 numbers", and also that he worked for the intelligence community, so everybody with a little wits can put 2 and 2 together and imagine, what this individual would do with those personal information he collects...identity theft is just one thing I can think of !! Be warned, DO NOT SEND HIM ANYTHING !!
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co ... ammer.html
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WOW, old school Redemption and the good old Fed acct routing number scam that was made popular by the Montana Freemen coupled with new age hoo doo 3D - 5D nonsense, this guy must like Smörgåsbord, and still he rattles on. I can't decide if this guy is your average garden variety con artist or just flat out insane. If he's a con artist, he's not very good, as it has already imploded and he's pretty much at ground zero, and if he's insane, he's really working it.

What I'm wondering now is if he has actaully tried his own brand of fraud or if he is only teaching it? I'm curious as to if he can be held accountable for what has happened?

I'm sure the Fed is having a blast with all of this, their favorite kind of thing to do. :sarcasmon:
One of the positive things about the US system, is that if the routing number is bad it get bounced almost immediately anymore the way the system is set up. If they have a good RTN and a bad account it can take longer depending on how far off the bank is from the depositing institution, although three day turn around is pretty much the norm on paper any more, and electronic is all but instantaneous these days, so in the US this isn't going to run very long, and I would expect that there are flyers out from the Comptroller even now. So I am still back to why try this when it is guaranteed going to fail almost immediately after trying it?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:What I'm wondering now is if he has actaully tried his own brand of fraud or if he is only teaching it?
The video linked above appears to show an actual transaction, with enough personal details to make the fraud investigation stupidly easy. So he appears to be trying it.

He seems to actually believe this stuff works. Other than a PayPal.me link, I don't see where he's charging any fees for this grand knowledge.

I suggest one other possibility: the name "Federal Reserve Bank" is just editable text, and you can call your bank account anything you want (e.g. "primary account"). I vaguely remember having this option when I set up my PayPal long ago. I couldn't test this theory without linking an actual new bank account to my PayPal, and i didn't want to do that to debunk something this self-evidently stupid.
notorial dissent

Easy answer to that, what is the routing number he is using?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:Easy answer to that, what is the routing number he is using?
It's not shown in the video. The alleged FRB account appears only as a pre-configured account, which need only be clicked on to initiate transfer. You don't see him entering the routing number.

It may be in another of his videos, though. I'll look.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The PP scheme was less obviously criminal, but US law on bad checks seems to be clear and unlike the UK, criminal sanctions do attach to any form of check kiting.
Yes, if he is trying this nonsense and it comes to the attention of the US authorities, he is going to be facing some time in the Graybar Hotel. Check kiting got to be a serious problem in the 70's and 80's and legislators started laying down strict punishment for those convicted of it. You might be able to explain away one bounced check here and there, but when the DA has a series of bounced checks passed by you that shows a deliberate pattern of cheating people, you are going to go down.

France Abagnale, of "Catch Me If You Can" notoriety, found out how bad a time that could be for passing bad checks as a career option, when he ended up in solitary confinement in France for 6 months. The conditions were horrible according to him, and he came out seriously ill.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:Yes, if he is trying this nonsense and it comes to the attention of the US authorities
According to the video, he has entered a transfer from the FRB to his PayPal account, which is in Processing status.

What I don't get is how he proved ownership of the alleged FRB account. You can't just enter a BIN and guess an account number; you have to prove you control the account you wish to transfer from. When I used PayPal (this being 5-10 years ago), I had to confirm the amounts of small deposits PayPal made into my "from" account. Not sure what process they have nowadays.

It's also possible this is all an elaborate ruse. It's possible the video is not actually PayPal, but a website dummied up to resemble it. Or, they did some video editing. But if it is a phony, it's a convincing one, and would have taken a lot of time and expertise to build. I don't think this guy is that smart.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Which is why I think he is faking it. I can't see PayPal tolerating this kind of nonsense for long in abuse of their system. He should have been locked out by them days ago. Plugging in phony routing numbers in order to "access" funds, regardless of ability to prove "ownership", is just one indicator of fraud.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Can't speak from experience, but I would expect them to have a set of numbers, like the Fed routing numbers, flagged that notifies them if someone tries to use them.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Breaking news: PayPal has locked his account.

He explains what happened in one of the 15 videos he's put out since yesterday, "PAY PAL WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS IF YOU USE THE SOCIAL SEC TO EXTRACY FUNDS". Apparently, PayPal did exactly what you'd expect them to do to anyone dumb enough to actually try this: they locked his account for criminal activity. (His prior video never actually used the Social Security number, but consistency is not this guy's forte.)

He says they had to lock PayPal accounts because "they can't change the routing numbers." Even though he put out a video less than three hours before, entitled INTEL OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK PLANS TO CHANGE THE ROUTING NO. This is doublethink in double time. It would take Peter of England a year to backpedal this much.

Ron's solution is to "use banks and checks instead of PayPal." Which he is apparently doing now. He has helpfully provided a video called INSTRUCTION OF THE CHECK LAYOUT AND ADDRESS INFO OF THE FRB, and a couple others along the same lines.

And if you think this guy is a lone nut barking into the wilderness: someone actually requested instructions on how to do this. At 2:40 of the "INSTRUCTION OF CHECK LAYOUT" video is an email from someone to Mr. Wederfoort asking "Can u make a video on the checks people are making with the fed routing numbers?" Which helpfully shows the full names and email addresses of both the sender and the recipient.

To ND's question about routing numbers: his videos show lots of different routing and account numbers, but I never see him actually enter one. So who knows what he's using.

He has a new video entitled THE IRS US TREASURY Bureau of the Public Debt ROUTING # 051736158 1, which seems to have an extra digit. Not sure where he got that number, except that veteran NESARA crank Gary Larabee put out a video earlier today with the same number, along side the long-awaited announcement of NESARA. The NESARA video is 4 minutes, and the routing number video is 33 minutes. Talk about burying the lede!

Oh, and apparently he's tried Western Union too. The "routing number" video starts with a view of his Inbox, which includes a notification from WU that a transaction is being reviewed. There is also an exhortation to buy Santa Monica real estate in cash; I'm not sure if he's the buyer or the seller. The rest appears to be fan mail and other serious inquiries.

I have to conclude that this Wederfoort guy, somehow, successfully entered a transfer into PayPal. I don't know how he tricked PayPal into letting him link to the FRB account (or whatever it actually was), but that's where the evidence points.
notorial dissent

I would very much suspect that Paypal's system has a flag for a set of restricted RTN's that automatically kick out certain transactions for review, particularly since this is a very old scam and has been around for ages, legally no one but institutions(financial) can use those particular numbers for transactions, so them showing up on an individual account would be a screaming red flag. The same thing will happen with checks and ACH when it hits the FED and it'll be kicked back to the originating bank. So not a real viable cunning plan.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm surprised he got as far as he did. You shouldn't be able to link to an account you have no control over, especially at an institution that doesn't maintain accounts for the public. But he appears able to do this, and in more than one system.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:I'm surprised he got as far as he did. You shouldn't be able to link to an account you have no control over, especially at an institution that doesn't maintain accounts for the public. But he appears able to do this, and in more than one system.
Why? The current systems are based on user input. They assume you are honest and know the information you should be providing. It used to be that they would do a test run of .01¢ to validate ACH, but I'm not even sure they do that anymore, everything I've done recently has jsut been plug and play, which is one of the problems with ACH, if you transpose a number while entering it it may not get caught for a while. With cards they can check against name, address, and zip if they want to, but usually rely on the CVV to verify.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:It used to be that they would do a test run of .01¢ to validate ACH, but I'm not even sure they do that anymore

Some banks still do this. they will send, then remove 2 random amounts, say one for .06 and another for .20. you get an email telling you to enter the 2 amounts sent/removed into their site to verify.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:I'm surprised he got as far as he did.
Why? The current systems are based on user input. They assume you are honest and know the information you should be providing.
Because when it comes to electronic financial transfers, "assume the user is honest and competent" isn't a good way to operate. :wink:

Not saying I don't believe you, it just surprises me that PayPal would be so laissez-faire about bank account numbers. Though it does explain the central mystery (for me, anyway), of how a bozo like this could even initiate a transfer from a federal bank account.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Eventually someone is going to get charged with a phuck ton of very bad things, nothing like a visit from the Secret Service to start the day.

And yes, it is The Secret Service that is charged with all things money and electronic banking transactions, protecting the President is a side gig for them.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

TheNewSaint wrote:I'm surprised he got as far as he did. You shouldn't be able to link to an account you have no control over, especially at an institution that doesn't maintain accounts for the public. But he appears able to do this, and in more than one system.
When my (US) checking account was closed for fraud (someome stole a check and cashed it), both PayPal and an Internet bank used the "two deposit" method to verify the new account. IIRC, the Internet bank didn't withdraw the funds. (I'm sure I'll get a 1099INT)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd17UwXk3D0

Latest news, forget all the iron clad methods offered over the last few days, now you have to bank with the Dutch. The Dutch will do anything.

Icannot help thinking this will be another failure in a few days.

Next...the Martian banking system.
Siegfried Shrink

Well, I guessed that wrong, now international financial consultants, personified by some poor British chap, are in the firing line.

I'll give the boy an A for productivity, if nothing else. What can be next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZcBl2Mon6g