Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

morrand
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Postby morrand » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 am

Chaos wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:It used to be that they would do a test run of .01¢ to validate ACH, but I'm not even sure they do that anymore

Some banks still do this. they will send, then remove 2 random amounts, say one for .06 and another for .20. you get an email telling you to enter the 2 amounts sent/removed into their site to verify.

This is still, apparently, the process on the US side of Paypal. The UK side is a bit different:

For security purposes or as part of getting verified you may be asked to add your bank account to your PayPal account and confirm that you're the owner of that bank account.

To confirm your bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
  3. Click Continue, then review and submit the Direct Debit details. (If the bank account is a business account or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided.)

We'll deposit 1p in your bank account. You'll find a 4-digit code next to the 1p deposit on your statement. This should appear in your bank account within the next few minutes, but may take up to two hours, depending on your bank.

When you know the 4-digit code:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Unconfirmed next to the bank account to confirm.
  3. Enter the 4-digit code and click Confirm. (You can make 3 attempts.)
If the bank account is for a business or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided on-screen.

So, for all the people just guessing at sort & account codes, even if they happen on a valid set, in at least some cases Paypal will still want verification that they have access to the account. It troubles me a bit that they don't clearly seem to do this as a routine matter—though perhaps that depends on whether the Paypal account has some other validated funding source associated to it, as, if it does, then Paypal can still get their money even if the attempted bank withdrawal fails. Say, if the actual account owner files an (ironic, with this gang) DD clawback.
---
Morrand

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMkISc1LEU#t=46.9315

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgFumOy7L1w

Well, you can all forget Paypal and cheques, because Jacob Rothschild is going to get the Bank of England to pull the plug on the dollar and bring the entire system of everything and stuff down.

This is apparently to hide the evidnce of secret accounts. Seems a bit drastic.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Postby grixit » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am

Next stop: the Vatican bank. Or possibly the Hanseatic League.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 am

I always liked Die Hanse, they were a fun group. The Vatican Bank, not so much.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Siegfried Shrink

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6aFukLxkpE

Todays episode seems to have abandoned any practical aspect and the world crash is nigh!

The Committee of 300 is involved somehow. He seems to mainly blame Britain and Europe
are somehow responsible. You can see a sort of evolution in the rapid fire video production. He may one day realise there are no funds.

Siegfried Shrink

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4_oGTdMQk

Now all the banks are going to go bankrupt and all trust funds will be returned, all mortgages and foreclosures cancelled, everything will be reversed.
Not sure when. All the lawyers will have to go home.

Not sure when this will be announced but don't worry about it bros and sisters. Forget all the other stuff I said a day or two ago. Awesome!

I think he is in Curacao, they seem to have some potent drugs down there.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I think he is in Curacao, they seem to have some potent drugs down there.

Maybe they could introduce him to curare.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Well, I guessed that wrong, now international financial consultants, personified by some poor British chap, are in the firing line.

I'll give the boy an A for productivity, if nothing else. What can be next?

How about getting shutdown and locked out?

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4_oGTdMQk

Additional edit:

His other Youtube account is still open.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

aesmith

Postby aesmith » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 am

This guy has the meter running on a mortgage dispute. He doesn't say what his underlying beef is, maybe he's in arrears and looking for a way out. Or maybe it's purely self-inflicted. Thread here .. A Call Out to the Whiterabbit
A call out to the whiteRabbit
Post by handle on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:28 pm

I have a continuing case (part against Lloyds for my Financial Instruments to be disclosed.The bank refuses to deny their existence and yet will not tell me as they say it is commercially sensitive.

If Whiterabbit, or anyone else has info on this, I am attending a directions hearing within the next few weeks. - queens bench

The banks has raked up costs against me of £23k, and all they have done is to say that they have sent me copies of the mortgage deed, but they will not say that they have used my name under the power of attorney to conduct financial activities.

If the whiterabbit has info on this,it would be useful for all if he attends.

Return to “United Kingdom”