Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:43 pm The goodfers have cottoned to PoEs unlikely comeback, and even Chong has returned.

It's a mixed bag of opinions, with a couple of idiots looking like they might get scammed a second time.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t3038-poe#19309

:beatinghorse:

When I see comment such as Chongs
. Don’t tell me you believe in space
I just know I’m in for hours of hilarity!

Don’t believe in space? Oh my word! I’ve never understood this conspiracy where NASA, ESA, the Russian, Chinese, Indian, NK space agencies just invented this environment to keep us supplanted on earth? Despite the fact it would cost millions in fuel for a normal person to reach space in any event, they’re making sure there is a global conspiracy?

Good find, Steve! Kept me entertained!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This one's slowly progressing. http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2952-nip-s ... o-evidence
It's a routine speeding matter, and the poster opens with the following statement ..
16,08,18 i was doing 37 in a 30, there are small camera signs on lamp posts maybe 1/2 mile apart on the road i was travelling. Speed camera van tucked nicely away in a corner obscured until about 200-300m away letter dated 20th giving me 28 days.
Having clearly stated on a public forum that he was the driver at the time, he moves smoothly onto to discussion about how best to word his various letters, all denying that he was driving or even in the car and making various far fetched statement about how difficult it would be for him to identify the driver.

Police respond effectively giving him a last chance to make a proper response, and correctly pointing out the risks of making a deliberately false response.

Undeterred, and egged on by equally idiotic members he's cracking with his idea, now supplemented with a schedule of fees that he expects them to pay. Also getting obsessed with the idea that the legislation doesn't explicitly say he needs to provide the drivers surname, which is true although irrelevant.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:31 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:43 pm The goodfers have cottoned to PoEs unlikely comeback, and even Chong has returned.

It's a mixed bag of opinions, with a couple of idiots looking like they might get scammed a second time.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t3038-poe#19309

:beatinghorse:

When I see comment such as Chongs
. Don’t tell me you believe in space
I just know I’m in for hours of hilarity!

Don’t believe in space? Oh my word! I’ve never understood this conspiracy where NASA, ESA, the Russian, Chinese, Indian, NK space agencies just invented this environment to keep us supplanted on earth? Despite the fact it would cost millions in fuel for a normal person to reach space in any event, they’re making sure there is a global conspiracy?

Good find, Steve! Kept me entertained!
My pleasure as always Jim. 4 hours on a train each day gives me plenty of time to occupy!! 1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:12 am Sore losers.....

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t3182-quat ... t=Quatloos
After reading some of that, we definitely need the “Assassins Walter Mitty of the year” award, category.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There's nothing much else happening on son-of-Goofy, even Ceylon's pointless videos seem to have dried up.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This one's moving on .. http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2952-nip-s ... o-evidence
In summary the guy got caught speeding. Egged on by the others he's been fart arsing around with stupid letters claiming that he can't identify the driver. Even though his first post clearly states it was him. It appears his last correspondence to the Police was to name an imaginary person as the driver (qualified with "Although in the interests of full disclosure he has in the past said he does not 'drive' but 'travels'."

Now the SJPN has been served dual charging speeding and failure to identify driver.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Now the SJPN has been served dual charging speeding and failure to identify driver.
And, if the rozzers want to dig around, a good chance of no insurance offences:
There are often a number of vehicles parked at the address and there is an open use policy in place whereby everyone who sleeps at the address is entitled to drive any car belonging to another person who sleeps at the home; on the bases of pay for all damages.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Yes I'm surprised the cops aren't taking it further. Their letter seemed to indicate they new exactly what he was up to with his imaginary friend ..
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Oh but the cops are taking it further, he has an SJPN (effectively a court summons) and faces both the speeding charge and another of failing to identify the driver. There is way out and that is to turn up at court, find the prosecutor BEFORE he goes into court and agree with the prosecutor that the failing to furnish charge will be dropped if he pleads guilty to the speeding.

Knowing how these idiots behave he'll collect a minimum of 6 points (if he doesn't do it properly it could be 9 points) and a hefty fine. If found guilty on failing to furnish his insurance will skyrocket.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Footloose52 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pmOh but the cops are taking it further, ...
By taking it further I really meant the perverting the course of justice line, given they clearly thought he was pissing them around, and the fact they're charging s.172 shows they didn't accept the nomination of his imaginary friend.

Still I guess there's still time for him to dig himself a deeper hole, maybe pick up a permitting no insurance while he's at it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Classic advice from the legend that is assassin.
Re: NIP - speeding with photo evidence

Post by assassin Yesterday at 5:17 am
I would have added deformation of character as well.
:haha: :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh, and maybe someone could send PC Darren Bussler (whose email address appears in the letter) a link to the GOOFY thread...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Au contraire, you're making the basic mistake of assuming that, in this follower of son of Goodf there's a character to...erm....'deform' in the first place.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:37 pm Oh, and maybe someone could send PC Darren Bussler (whose email address appears in the letter) a link to the GOOFY thread...
And this is why they fail, and fail big all of the time.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Just read that letter from the Rozzers, does he still have the chance to spend about £100 & get bored senseless in a Hotel meeting room for 4 hours & walk away with no points? I think he does if his memory returns.

Edit - he did in September 18. I think that ship has sailed now.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It has. Once court proceedings are raised it's goodbye to any chance of a course or even a fixed penalty.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

No one raising that he's been threatened with life imprisonment? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well played Staffordshire Police. Well played!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm No one raising that he's been threatened with life imprisonment? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well played Staffordshire Police. Well played!
That's the problem with common law offences... They carry a maximum term of life imprisonment... If only there were some way a group of democratically elected representatives of the people... parliamentarians would be a good word from the old French for a discussion meeting... could get together and introduce some sort of non-common law offences with less draconian penalties.

Well... An ageing homosexual can dream can't he?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I recall, in most of those cases the common law sentence would have been for either hanging or a sound beating depending on the severity of the crime. They didn't have much originality in those days, except when they got really creative and nasty. As none of this bunch would qualify as nobility there wouldn't have been much option in punishment. Actually, since this lot would probably qualify more as Anglo-Saxons there might be a Moot, not that it would go any better for them there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.