Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Is this where Ex-Goofers have gone to play?

Post by grixit »

Actually, this would be a perfect opportunity to invoke an old english legal concept: the swearband. That was a group of lower class adults (probably men only, but i'm not sure) in the same neighborhood, who were made collectively responsible for each other's behavior. That's legally responsible, which made it convenient for the authorities if they had trouble locating an individual member suspected of malfeasance. Since sovs are always "in honor", they should have no objections to banding together that way.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

aesmith wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:44 pm This one's slowly progressing. http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2952-nip-s ... o-evidence
It's a routine speeding matter, and the poster opens with the following statement ..
16,08,18 i was doing 37 in a 30, there are small camera signs on lamp posts maybe 1/2 mile apart on the road i was travelling. Speed camera van tucked nicely away in a corner obscured until about 200-300m away letter dated 20th giving me 28 days.
It' was edited on 12th Feb to insert the word "allegedly". Cos no-one can see where you've changed an entry on the web. :lol:
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Oops he missed a bit ...
16,08,18 i was "allegedly" doing 37 in a 30, there are small camera signs on lamp posts maybe 1/2 mile apart on the road i was travelling. Speed camera van tucked nicely away in a corner obscured until about 200-300m away
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Another Big |Win !!!!!!1!!!11 in the making

Notarisation of a lien...
Post by hughythomas on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi chaps,

I'm having an awful time trying to get my lien notarised by a notary public.

Does anyone know someone who might be able to assist?

Best,

Tom

Thanks for the replies.

I travelled up to London today and managed to get it notarised after the chap spent about 10 minutes grilling me and trying to convince me commercial maritime liens dont work (because hes never heard of them before), the court will never uphold it and i'm wasting my time generally in life by pursuing such nonsense.

Suffice to say, I now have a notarised lien ready for my adversary lol.

hughythomas
Not so newb
Not so newb

That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

About there not being signs for a 30mph limit:
In August 2006, the Department for Transport issued new guidance relating to speed limits. It states that:

Section 82(1)(a) (of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA 1984)) defines a restricted road in England and Wales as a road which is provided with “a system of street lighting furnished by means of lamps placed not more than 200 yards apart”. Section 81 specifically makes it an offence for a person to drive a motor vehicle at a speed of more than 30 mph on a restricted road.

"Street lighting" is further defined as follows:

As set out in paragraph 45, it is generally recognised that a ‘system’ of street lighting could be three or more lamps spaced not more than 183 metres apart. However, street lighting (for the purposes of determining whether or not a road is a restricted) is not necessarily limited to street lamps, but may extend to lighting provided by authorities or parish councils.

To avoid confusion that could arise if some 30 mph zones were 'street-lit' and some were not, DfT guidance goes onto say:

Direction 11 of The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002 (TSRGD 2002) defines the requirements for the placing of speed-limit repeater signs. This states that speed-limit repeater signs cannot be placed along a road on which there is carriageway lighting not more than 183 metres apart and which is subject to a 30 mph speed limit. The Department will not make exceptions to this rule.

This has led to the conclusion that it should be assumed that, unless an order has been made and the road is signed to the contrary, a 30 mph speed limit applies where there are three or more lamps throwing light on the carriageway and placed not more than 183 metres apart.

From Wikipedia.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

MaritalArtist wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:36 amAnother Big |Win !!!!!!1!!!11 in the making
And moving on from there, he really seems to believe in this lien ..
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2853p75-ca ... them#21694
by hughythomas Yesterday at 7:16 pm wrote:
Just had my lien notarised today. I'm going as far as I can take this...in my view Cabot/Mortimer Clarke have trespassed on a matter as a third party interloper, never provided proof(s) of claim & committed libel against I by registering another default against the legal fiction.

Lets see how they like it when high court enforcement bailiffs turn up and start seizing assets in 90 days time...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More likely, let's not, since none of his fantasy is going to happen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

by hughythomas Yesterday at 7:16 pm wrote: a third party interloper, never provided proof(s) of claim & committed libel against I by registering another default against the legal fiction.
This makes no sense. Even if we were to accept the footle legal fiction nonsense as being correct, hughythomas has not been harmed. The "legal fiction" has been harmed. hughythomas, the living breathing human being with blood flowing through his veins, is not the "legal fiction" therefore hughythomas has suffered in no way whatsoever.
Lets see how they like it when high court enforcement bailiffs turn up and start seizing assets in 90 days time...
Right.....I see.....the evil corrupt fraudulent bailiffs do actually have authority and it is ok to use them when the shoe is on the other foot. I'm shocked.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is it possible this is just a wind up, a way of posting what a legal professional said about his useless lien without it being deleted immediately to possibly make someone think a bit?

Too far fetched?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 pm
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2853p75-ca ... them#21694
by hughythomas Yesterday at 7:16 pm wrote:
Just had my lien notarised today. I'm going as far as I can take this...in my view Cabot/Mortimer Clarke have trespassed on a matter as a third party interloper, never provided proof(s) of claim & committed libel against I by registering another default against the legal fiction.

How far? Let's see.... How about: he tries to file it, and gets nowhere; or he files it, and then gets a big-time legal smackdown when the other party goes to court to have the lien removed, and to recover the costs of the action... followed by a referral to the criminal side of the courts for filing a fake lien?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There's nowhere to file it, there's no such thing as a commercial lien in the UK. All he can do, I think would be to serve the document on the other party, then raise a civil claim for his £43M or whatever. Then stand by while his claim is struck out on the papers as disclosing no cause of action, with costs against him. I suspect we won't hear any of this.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

On the other hand, maybe he's done it wrong and is back to square one ..
hughythomas Today at 2:55 pm wrote: Hi chaps,
I may have messed up and not asked the Notary Public to act as a notary receiver.
Does anyone have or know Lance's contact details or, if indeed he is on this newer goodf forum?
Thanks in advance..
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t3369-lance ... -him#21700
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:36 pm There's nowhere to file it, there's no such thing as a commercial lien in the UK.
Indeed... In the UK a lien doesn't even have to be written down and in most cases it isn't. The classic example being the 'mechanic's lien' whereby if a mechanic has done work on your car he has a lien on the car and can retain it until you settle the bill. A lien only recognises a debt that already exists it cannot create one nor can a person seize property to create a lien... They have to already have legal possession of it.

The nearest the UK has to a 'commercial lien' is a charge on property registered with the Land Registry and they won't do that without valid paperwork from the debtor granting a charge or a court order imposing one.

UK courts don't have a system where you can deposit any old crap at the 'court house' and give it some sort of legal legitimacy.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not much happening on son of Goofy, but I noticed this one. He's planning to defend in court on the "banks don't lend money" theory. http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1804p25-he ... ence#24637
HSBC picked this up again and asked for my defence case to be thrown out. The judge has overruled this request and allowed it to go to trial in early Oct.

I am still planning to argue that no money was lent. I'm not sure how much things have moved on here, but arguments about who created the money/promissory note etc are moot unless I can prove the banks purchase our note and reinstate it fraudulently as a debit - this is claimed by Prof Richard Werner.

Can anyone here help prove this? Apparently this purchse is based on banking law. Prof Werner says 'at law, banks purchase securities, nothing more, nothing less'. Where is this law?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:19 am Not much happening on son of Goofy, but I noticed this one. He's planning to defend in court on the "banks don't lend money" theory. http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1804p25-he ... ence#24637
HSBC picked this up again and asked for my defence case to be thrown out. The judge has overruled this request and allowed it to go to trial in early Oct.

I am still planning to argue that no money was lent. I'm not sure how much things have moved on here, but arguments about who created the money/promissory note etc are moot unless I can prove the banks purchase our note and reinstate it fraudulently as a debit - this is claimed by Prof Richard Werner.

Can anyone here help prove this? Apparently this purchse is based on banking law. Prof Werner says 'at law, banks purchase securities, nothing more, nothing less'. Where is this law?

The reply makes me despair-
Ok, If you are going that route with your defense (and this is what I personally would like to try out)
Look at Presumption at law. A presumption at law STANDS unless evidence is produced to rebut it.
There is plenty of evidence online to show that your signature creates the credit

I’ll just stop there.
They still haven’t learned that if the bank is authorised to loan a mortgage, the money is created and destroyed, leaving the interest and putting some back in the economy.

They simply can’t handle that money can be destroyed by labour as compensation, and another Lemming is ready to be thrown off the cliff of financial disaster.
:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Otherwise yawn!!!! Who is this "Prof Richard Werner" that they seem to be going on about?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 pm Otherwise yawn!!!! Who is this "Prof Richard Werner" that they seem to be going on about?
Prof Richard Werner is a star of YouTube and Russia Today

For example here is on RT on YT
https://youtu.be/A49tHchSegg?t=255
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ok, If you are going that route with your defense (and this is what I personally would like to try out)
Look at Presumption at law. A presumption at law STANDS unless evidence is produced to rebut it.
There is plenty of evidence online to show that your signature creates the credit
I think LSE owes me another semester for reading that. I certainly lost a what I learned in a semester trying to read it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I think the Judge is having a bit of a laugh here, by not throwing it out as without merit he’s allowing it to proceed and the hapless poster is going to be absolutely, screwed over costs !!