The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Tom Crawford on the laws being broken by Social Workers, Police, Bailiffs.

Tom Crawford will be hosting his own regular shows on Wednesdays 8pm-10pm, specifically on the laws…

http://WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/exposingin ... e-bailiffs
Will Tom be giving mortgage advice also?

I wish to know how to live almost rent free for 25years!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Jings it's two hours long. Still apparently if anyone can last all the way through that they'll learn how to emulate all of Mr Crawford's tactics, and achieve the same success.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The first hour is going to be the presenter and Chicken Tom going back and forth trying to determine if they can hear each other.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:Will there be commercials for gold investments and alternative medicine?
Don't forget the silver and hypochlorite enemas, gotta have those to be a really good sovcit/fotl site. I'm just waiting for someone to start pushing mercury enemas to clear their systems. That's just gotta be next.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The radio programme is complete chaos. Please listen for 7 minutes from 25 mins in. They can't operate the equipment properly and they could not get hold of Tom Crawford on the phone. He had been calling from a phone box. Eventually they got hold of him on a mobile and without a hint of irony said he didn't have a land line. ( Can't think why that would be :haha: ) Tom says the technical problems ( ie clueless idiots in charge of the equipment ) is actually the powers that be preventing him from talking.

"Normal" service is eventually restored and TC launches into the usual ramblings of court seals, fraud, no money lent blah blah.

Enjoy the choas

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/exposingin ... e-bailiffs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Thanks for the invitation but I've got some paint that I urgently need to watch drying. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I was hoping that Helen would have popped in as a guest speaker.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Observer wrote:I was hoping that Helen Betty the Chicken would have popped in as a guest speaker.
FIFY.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
The Observer wrote:I was hoping that Helen Betty the Chicken would have popped in as a guest speaker.
FIFY.

Thanks, I can never keep my chickens straight.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The Observer wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
FIFY.
Moderators, I object in the strongest terms to the suggestion that gay chickens can be 'treated' or 'cured'. This homophobic hate speech has no place on our forum. The Observer should be required to attend LGBTQ sensitivity training, to prevent further micro-aggressions against other Gallus gallus domesticus who may wish to express their sexuality in diverse and wonderful ways.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote: FIFY.
Moderators, I object in the strongest terms to the suggestion that gay chickens can be 'treated' or 'cured'. This homophobic hate speech has no place on our forum. The Observer should be required to attend LGBTQ sensitivity training, to prevent further micro-aggressions against other Gallus gallus domesticus who may wish to express their sexuality in diverse and wonderful ways.
Before setting your unintelligible demands "in the strongest terms" keep in mind who moderates here. Take me as an example. I'm a doddering senescent old geezer who still gets totally confused by "Transgenders Welcomed" on the door to what used to be the Mens at the Vancouver Public Library. Can I still go in? Are untransgendered unwelcome? I'm constantly in a fog of confusion. I just read a Wall Street Journal article that used the word 'cisgender'. Who the hell are they I asked myself. I checked Google and they were me.

No, never mind more outrage and demands. What you need isn't some shaming and blaming training for Observer where he comes out pretending to believe in a new order he can't even comprehend. You need a root and branch culling of the current moderators and their replacement by much more culturally attuned younger people who agonize throughout their day, to the point of paralysis, about whether they are sensitive and accommodating enough about issues that are completely beyond the understanding of the current batch of Neanderthals moderating Quatloos. You need to storm the ramparts!

Unfortunately we have control of the software. But our generation will pass and then a new set can take over just in time to be left behind by changing mores just like we currently are and who will be subject to criticisms as incomprehensible to them as your gibberish is to me. It's just the cycle of life.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Sometimes I feel the need of a 'like' button. This is one of them.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Jesus wept. You cannot un-hear it once it heard. I was going to take one for the team and listen to it whilst doing the ironing followed by a write up. I am now contemplating suicide.

I think there must be a technical error, because it's all just an endless loop of "something something.......fraud" in different voices.

I've got a 14 hour flight tommorow, I might download it and try again.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Jesus wept. You cannot un-hear it once it heard. I was going to take one for the team and listen to it whilst doing the ironing followed by a write up. I am now contemplating suicide.

I think there must be a technical error, because it's all just an endless loop of "something something.......fraud" in different voices.

So their plan to eliminate Quatloos is working then?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Jesus wept. You cannot un-hear it once it heard. I was going to take one for the team and listen to it whilst doing the ironing followed by a write up. I am now contemplating suicide.

So their plan to eliminate Quatloos is working then?

It would seem so. Fortunately there's a beach in Sir Lanka with my name written all over it, so I'll start the mental healing process tommorow.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
The Observer wrote: Thanks, I can never keep my chickens straight.
Moderators, I object in the strongest terms to the suggestion that gay chickens can be 'treated' or 'cured'. This homophobic hate speech has no place on our forum. The Observer should be required to attend LGBTQ sensitivity training, to preventi further micro-aggressions against other Gallus gallus domesticus who may wish to express their sexuality in diverse and wonderful ways.
Before setting your unintelligible demands "in the strongest terms" keep in mind who moderates here. Take me as an example. I'm a doddering senescent old geezer who still gets totally confused by "Transgenders Welcomed" on the door to what used to be the Mens at the Vancouver Public Library. Can I still go in? Are untransgendered unwelcome? I'm constantly in a fog of confusion. I just read a Wall Street Journal article that used the word 'cisgender'. Who the hell are they I asked myself. I checked Google and they were me.

No, never mind more outrage and demands. What you need isn't some shaming and blaming training for Observer where he comes out pretending to believe in a new order he can't even comprehend. You need a root and branch culling of the current moderators and their replacement by much more culturally attuned younger people who agonize throughout their day, to the point of paralysis, about whether they are sensitive and accommodating enough about issues that are completely beyond the understanding of the current batch of Neanderthals moderating Quatloos. You need to storm the ramparts!

Unfortunately we have control of the software. But our generation will pass and then a new set can take over just in time to be left behind by changing mores just like we currently are and who will be subject to criticisms as incomprehensible to them as your gibberish is to me. It's just the cycle of life.
Just a few things to keep in mind...

Betty escaped to Key West, if there is a better place on Earth to be something not from a Norman Rockwell painting, its someplace I've never been.
Yes, most of the moderators are a bit older, the one who actually knows how to keep the board up and running is much younger than me anyway, and is not who you would look to as being the warm, fuzzy one. She keeps the interns in a dungeon and just this week posted on my Facebook a picture of the assassin who is trying to kill me.
I try not to classify chickens as gay, straight or transgendered. In my world chickens are Extra Crispy, Original Recipe or trans-fat free.

:haha:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A typical narrow-minded statement from Gregg. He totally ignored 'Finger Lickin' Good '.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It's all Finger Lickin' Good

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

trans-fat free.
There are cis and trans fats now?

This modern world moves too fast for me.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hercule Parrot wrote:This homophobic hate speech has no place on our forum. The Observer should be required to attend LGBTQ sensitivity training, to prevent further micro-aggressions against other Gallus gallus domesticus who may wish to express their sexuality in diverse and wonderful ways.
Sir, I will have to point out that you failed to notice that I said "...can never...", the implication being that I fully admit that chickens are going to do what chickens want to do in regards to their sexual preference and/or gender. Such an admission, tacit or not, indicates that I have accepted this state of affairs. Furthermore, I show no discrimination or bias towards such chickens; I consume any chicken regardless of their alignment on a LGBTQ diagram. I never walk into a Kentucky Fried Chicken demanding that the staff identify the gender or sexuality identification of the product they are selling me or refuse to patronize their stores due to a ample lack of heterosexual chickens.

So please put your outrage in check and resolve in the future to carefully read, digest and understand what is being related so as to avoid the chickens coming home to roost on your watch.