The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by TheNewSaint »

Welcome back Yiam. I'm glad your business with that awful family is over.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I don't think the Crawfords will simply go away and shut up. The 92 pounds in debt is going to be the next cause of the day to fight in Crawfors's mind, and I think, Yiam, they will try to find a way to make hell in your life over it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So what's next for the hatted one? He made a big fanfare about the CPS not holding certain documents, even though said documents related to a matter that the CPS had no involvement with. That was supposed to be the big breakthrough, then it's gone quiet.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Two serious questions: Can someone get a transcript? and where did Tom say he was living?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Two serious questions: Can someone get a transcript? and where did Tom say he was living?
1. Anyone can get a transcript but it will cost. They say they're going to get one because the judge was just wrong. Certainly she made a couple of small errors but nothing of sustance.

2. Tom said he had no fixed abode in court and they accepted that.

Colon and Craig wouldn't give their addresses because they're scared of me. They were happy for me to have Amanda's address for all communication and that didn't go down well with the judge. TBH Amanda is far harder than her little brother, she probably spends a lot of her time protecting him. Colon is just a habitual liar.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

aesmith wrote:So what's next for the hatted one? He made a big fanfare about the CPS not holding certain documents, even though said documents related to a matter that the CPS had no involvement with. That was supposed to be the big breakthrough, then it's gone quiet.
Tom gave no details, only told the judge that he was preparing a case to get his house back. I'm quite surprised that he didn't earn himself the full vexatious litigant order, he will waste a lot of court time again I'm sure.

Amanda says she's going to take me to court for copyright infringement for using her photo on the EFOTB Not! page. Good luck with that.

Tom muttered that he was going to press criminal charges against me but I know not what for. He's really not right in the head.
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:2. Tom said he had no fixed abode in court and they accepted that.

Colon and Craig wouldn't give their addresses because they're scared of me. They were happy for me to have Amanda's address for all communication and that didn't go down well with the judge. TBH Amanda is far harder than her little brother, she probably spends a lot of her time protecting him. Colon is just a habitual liar.
Fair enough regarding an address for Tom but they'd better remember it works both ways.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Hello Yiam, Nice to hear from you again. Were you under a restraining order not to post anything on line or was it a self imposed exile ?

What was the case about please? Were you suing them for harassment and wanting damages?

Was Guy Taylor with them? Last seen in video months ago.

TC is a busted flush now. The succession of presentations he gave following the eviction showed him lurching from one crack pot theory to another. He turned up at the British Constitution Group meeting last year and spoke complete nonsense about Babylon and how everyone is dead.

Take it easy.
I could have posted but it's not wise to comment on an ongoing case and I really didn't want them to have any excuae to make more spurious applications. It's just so time consuming and I can't believe they got so far with a case that was complete bonsense and the courts had any number of excuses to throw out over a year ago.

Plus I'm quite bored of the Crawfords, I hope I never have anything to do with them again. They make my skin crawl.

I took them to court to get a restraining order against them after they doxed me and whipped up a flurry of hate. The temporary order did stop all that nonsense but they counter claimed teying to make out I was harassing them. At the time it was a good move, it stopped them in their tracks and the public threats stopped even though they claimed not to have seen the order.

Over the last 2 years their support has dwindled to nothing so I don't think I need an order against them though I was hoping for a civil retraint order as I expect they will likely try some other court crap against me. Then again, Amanda and Craig had to eventually stump up £480 for their claim after I finally got the courts to accept that only TC was entitled to fee relief. Turns out Colon is too. That might stay their hand.

I thought it was hilarious that one of the main planks of their case against B&B was that no court fee was paid and they were guilty of the very same thing.

Guy Taylor dropped out long ago, I was surprised not to find him turning up if only to watch. Maybe he's given up on them too like everyone else has.
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:Tom gave no details, only told the judge that he was preparing a case to get his house back. I'm quite surprised that he didn't earn himself the full vexatious litigant order, he will waste a lot of court time again I'm sure.
I'm curious who against. He has no case against the subsequent owners, all he can do is go after B&B again. Anything against the Police or judiciary will be laughed out of court. Anything except the B&B would be eligible for a virtually automatic restraining type order if asked for, and B&B asking for one would be taken very seriously. All this will do is add more costs to the bill, which brings me to another point - why has no one apparently gone looking for money off him?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:.. why has no one apparently gone looking for money off him?
Presumably he doesn't have any.
ArthurWankspittle

aesmith wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:.. why has no one apparently gone looking for money off him?
I would like to see that demonstrated. I would assume the house sale proceeds are accounted for by now.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Nice to see you back, Yiam. I hope this is the end of your troubles with the Crawfrauds, but from what you said, I suspect not.
Guy Taylor dropped out long ago, I was surprised not to find him turning up if only to watch. Maybe he's given up on them too like everyone else has.
IIRC, the last time I saw a photo of Guy Taylor online, a few months ago, he looked gaunt and very ill.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome back Yiam, you've had an interesting journey over the past two years. Whilst I'm sure you'll put this to bed now and move on with life, I'm equally certain that the Crawfrauds won't be able to.

I've just had a look on TC's FB and the last post (from July this year) hints at court cases;
Tom Crawfraud wrote;
Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted lately it is because of being involved in three court cases all running at the same time, so my focus has been on those cases! Having said that, things in our court cases are on track despite obstacles placed in our way, but they will never stop us fighting them.
Now, on your travels did you manage to bump into Bones? Can you bring him in from the cold too?

All the best to you, looking forward to your renewed contributions which always entertain.

ES
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
aesmith wrote:
I would like to see that demonstrated. I would assume the house sale proceeds are accounted for by now.
Back two years ago in one of the court cases, after the house had been repossessed and sold, B&B said there was a shortfall.

341. Mr West : I have no consequential applications in relation to costs the reason for that being that the Bradley and Bingley will rely on its right to a contractual indemnity under the mortgage conditions …
342. Mr Justice Phillips : So you have a balance on account don’t you?
343. Mr West : Yes. The reason for that being that the contractual indemnity is set out in the mortgage conditions at pages 130 and 131 of the bundle and so in the … as is usual in mortgage possession proceedings I make no application because I would simply add them to the outstanding mortgage debt so I …
344. Mr Justice Phillips : (inaudible) sold the property?
345. Mr West : Yes.
346. Mr Justice Phillips : And you received, you recovered that there was a surplus was there?
347. Mr West : No there was a shortfall.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As I recall, the first sale was for a rather small sum compared to the retail value in good condition. About £80,000 maybe?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:As I recall, the first sale was for a rather small sum compared to the retail value in good condition. About £80,000 maybe?

It was actually sold the first time for £55,000

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices ... andingPage
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Wow, that was a really small sum. I can see why there was no money over.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It’s been quite a while. Is it safe to assume B&B isnt going to bother trying to recoup the shortfall?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Jeffrey wrote:It’s been quite a while. Is it safe to assume B&B isnt going to bother trying to recoup the shortfall?

Mortgage shortfalls are not statute barred for 12 years so often they wait a few years for the debtor to recover financially before they go after them for shortfall

I think they will wait a while before they go after them
ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser wrote:I've just had a look on TC's FB and the last post (from July this year) hints at court cases;
Tom Crawfraud wrote;
Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted lately it is because of being involved in three court cases all running at the same time, so my focus has been on those cases! Having said that, things in our court cases are on track despite obstacles placed in our way, but they will never stop us fighting them.
I've just checked. If I'm right the order stopping Tom bring anything against B&B, without court permission, ran out several weeks back.
Colin123 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:It’s been quite a while. Is it safe to assume B&B isnt going to bother trying to recoup the shortfall?
Mortgage shortfalls are not statute barred for 12 years so often they wait a few years for the debtor to recover financially before they go after them for shortfall
I think they will wait a while before they go after them
This ^. This scenario played out in the 90 and 00s. People bought in the late 80s boom, were repossessed in the early 90s, got straight in the mid to late 90s, got a new mortgage and house, then they came to sell it in the early 00s. That's nice said the banks and building societies, remember that repo case 10 years ago? Well, we'll have our money now you seem to have so much equity in your new house. :shock: