Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Chaos »

nice job. betty would be proud.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote:nice job. betty would be proud.
Betty is round the back in the pool.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That's a relief, last I heard she was in Key West. Chickens and hurricanes do not mix. Well, you could say that they do mix as after a short period it is impossible to distinguish the chicken from the hurricane.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If the Melanie Shaw discussion generates any interest it should be changed to a separate topic, ideally with her name in the topic bar such as "Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofer brigade".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

For what it may be worth, I second the idea of moving this to a new thread anyway since the Crawford thread is pretty well finished with. If nothing else the original post is enough work to merit its own title and thread.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:For what it may be worth, I second the idea of moving this to a new thread anyway since the Crawford thread is pretty well finished with. If nothing else the original post is enough work to merit its own title and thread.
Done.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Some of it ought to be added to the Crawford timeline thread, that is the only one which covers the whole saga.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I didn't want to bump the Crawford thread seeing as they're very old news. But, it seems a film crew was present at B&B when they signed up for the endowment. Amazing what you find on youtube.

https://youtu.be/EUcF_OuV19k?t=6m37s
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

hucknallred wrote:I didn't want to bump the Crawford thread seeing as they're very old news. But, it seems a film crew was present at B&B when they signed up for the endowment. Amazing what you find on youtube.

https://youtu.be/EUcF_OuV19k?t=6m37s
I notice that "Sue" is doing all the talking and "Tom" is just standing around looking gormless. That's always the way I understood it too.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

You won't be laughing when TC drops his bombshell new evidence, judges hauled off to jail and Castle Crawford reinstated to it's rightful owners. Any time now.....

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So. After 2 years give or take a day my court case with the lovely Crawfords and the ponytailed moron is over.

Cut to the chase, spoiler alert, both out cases were tossed out. HIghights of the judgment were that the judge, Her Honour Judge Coe, found Tom Crawford to have lied, she used that word in open court, and his story about going to the Elwes with Nicole to discuss xmas menus was a complete fabrication.

The judge also found that Amanda Pike changed her story several times which amounts to pretty much the same thing.

Colon didn't really warrant much of a mention except that she found it odd that anyone who produces videos of themselves recommending others not pay their utilities by giving false addresses should think they might have a good name. She was not impressed by his giving a false address in court either.

Poor old Craig didn't really attract much by way of comment but no surprise there as he's just an unthinking puppet.

Sadly she didn't think I was particularly harassed and thought I had engineered the meeting with the Crawfords. I didn't and I was quite worried for a while after their doxing me that there could be a moron or two who would be tempted to come damage my property or worse.

As you'd expect the verdict did not go down well and the Crawfords didn't hesitate to tell the Judge how wrong she was. They of course wanted to appeal but the judge refused them permission. Surprisingly she did not think there were grounds for a further CRO against TC or his crew which was a surprise when she was so damning about their attempt to bury the court in a flurry of paper and fabricated stores.

On the whole I'm glad I started the action because the moment the court made a restraining order against them with a penal notice all the shit from them stopped. They may say they have no time for the courts but it's a different story when it comes to their interacing with them. My case being dismissed was down to me not really understanding the process and having to do everything on my own but I have to admit th Crawfords did an impressive job of twisting everything I did to the point of placing doubt in the mind of the Judge. Oh well, we live and we learn.

On the plus side for the TC threads he's preparing a new case to get his property back now that his CROs have expired. He also told me not to get rid of my suit as he's going to bring criminal charges against me. Ho hum.

Oh, and they owe me £92 in costs for having failed to do what they were supposed to have done for one hearing and hence causing me to waste a journey to Nottingham. Seems like breeching an order in England is not really much of a deal.

I may go into more detail about the whole sorry mess over coming weeks but right now I'm just glad it's over and happy to put it and the vile Crawford clan behind me for a while. All I can say is that the English court system is quite broken and has absolutely no clue how to deal with litigants in person. The courts allowed the Crawfords to waste and awful lot of court time with their ridiculours shenanigans and if they don't get a grip soon I see the system sinking under the weight of unrepresented litigants battling it out in the courts.

Obviously if the Crawfords refuse to stump up my 92 quid then things could get interesting again but they can't be that stupid. Can they?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome Back Yiam, been a while! Glad to hear you finally won although it's been a long slog.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:So. After 2 years give or take a day my court case with the lovely Crawfords and the ponytailed moron is over.
Yay! Welcome back, Yiam. We've missed you :D
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:Welcome Back Yiam, been a while! Glad to hear you finally won although it's been a long slog.
I wouldn't say I won but of course the Crawfords will be trying to find a way to represent the results as a victory for them. I bet there's total silence in the EFOTB page about the results of this case.

You were mentioned several times, they tried to make out that I breeched an order by encouraging you to visit 3 Fearne Chase. Hell, I knew you had planned to go to the Elwes Arms but we didn't discuss the former Crawford Castle let alone make plans for you to visit. As if I could influence you one way or the other on any aspect of your itinerary. They actually suggested that I took the photo of you looking at the skip in their old driveway.

There's no doubt in my mind that TC is mentally ill and his sorry offspring are under his thrall. They are very unpleasant people and it made me sick to my stomach to have to be in the same place as them.

Colon is just as moronic in real life as he appears from his posts and videos.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have made eight pubbing trips to Britain since 2002 and had at least one beer in (by my count) 1,236 different pubs in the UK and Ireland. The man who took the picture was with me in every one. We've been friends, and pubbing together, about 50 years. We got, as Tom Hughes said about Harry Flashman in 'Tom Brown's Schooldays', beastly drunk just last night. Some overstrength beers snuck up on us.

I went to the Elwes Arms based on your comments on Quatloos (pie and a pint, although I missed the pie, Monday kitchen closed) but not because of any instruction or encouragement from you. It fit in between the Test Match Hotel;

and the Colonel Burnaby;

At the Test Match we sat directly under the two cricketers;

A study in contrasts. The Test Match is huge, superb, but just a pub. There is no hotel accomodation. The Colonel Burnaby is a run-down local boozer. But I fell for the name.

Anyhow, as you noted, visiting Castle Crawford was entirely my idea. I had my itinerary set before I left Vancouver.

SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

YiamCross wrote:So. After 2 years give or take a day my court case with the lovely Crawfords and the ponytailed moron is over.
Hello Yiam, Nice to hear from you again. Were you under a restraining order not to post anything on line or was it a self imposed exile ?

What was the case about please? Were you suing them for harassment and wanting damages?

Was Guy Taylor with them? Last seen in video months ago.

TC is a busted flush now. The succession of presentations he gave following the eviction showed him lurching from one crack pot theory to another. He turned up at the British Constitution Group meeting last year and spoke complete nonsense about Babylon and how everyone is dead.

Take it easy.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Welcome back, Yiam :P
HIghights of the judgment were that the judge, Her Honour Judge Coe, found Tom Crawford to have lied, she used that word in open court, and his story about going to the Elwes with Nicole to discuss xmas menus was a complete fabrication.
Crawford lied?
I'm flabbergasted!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Welcome back Yiam. At least you’ve had 2 years of peace and is oay no attention to his ‘criminal charges’ nonsense . Not that you would’ve anyway.
I’m personally glad he’s building another case for the house - the hilarity rolls on.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I wouldn't say I won but of course the Crawfords will be trying to find a way to represent the results as a victory for them. I bet there's total silence in the EFOTB page about the results of this case.
You went to court, he got to spew, and he owes you money.

If that's not a win, I dunno how else to call it. Imagine if after all that you had been ordered to pay his costs, do you think he'd be calling it a win?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.