The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Penny Wise »

The Crawford 'Eviction Fraud of the Bank' aka I did not repay the capital facebook page has gone private again.

It follows a number of posts being removed by the lovely Carol and co (including facebook) that were in breach of the FB code of conduct. So now they hide their behaviour :whistle:
Wanna balloon?
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

Amanda and her family have been looking in the wrong place all the time - Iceland is where it is at currently, and I don't mean the frozen food store.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-fr ... e-39704683

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Footloose52 wrote:Amanda and her family have been looking in the wrong place all the time - Iceland is where it is at currently, and I don't mean the frozen food store.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-fr ... e-39704683

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wondered how long before someone posted that. Would Einhyrningur make £43k at auction? I think he might.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Watch the video and then scroll down and see who is giving a reference

https://breezebuilder.convertri.com/nsp?aid=28302

A happy customer

Last edited by letissier14 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle

letissier14 wrote:Watch the video and then scroll down and see who is giving a reference

https://breezebuilder.convertri.com/nsp?aid=28302

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2017/04/21/d ... -daventry/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"He is a famous internet marketer in the online marketing world"

I can't say I'm favourably impressed by a promotional puff-piece that starts with a tautology.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

You would think a site selling webpage creation app, that does mobile friendly pages to be mobile friendly. It is not.

I will say at least he has real people writing "fake" reviews, just because it is his sister, doesn't mean she can't give an honest review. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem delusional personality disorder and over blown image of self runs in the family.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Burnaby49 wrote:"He is a famous internet marketer in the online marketing world"

Does Craig really create all these software packages or is he just re branding someone else's product and selling them on?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:"He is a famous internet marketer in the online marketing world"

Does Craig really create all these software packages or is he just re branding someone else's product and selling them on?
I imagine he gets someone else to create them for him. The type of product he is selling can be made quite cheaply and is quite common in the internet marketing world. You can sell them on places like https://www.jvzoo.com/ which is basically an affiliate website which enable you to sell everyone else's products as well. From what I have seen the only people they end up selling to, are other people like themselves, and after a shortwhile the market gets saturated with everyone selling the same products.

Trouble is with these type of offers, is that they are all based in the USA or Asia mainly, so it doesn't fall under the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK, and therefore he can make any claim he wants to, a bit like his sister giving him a reference and also claiming to have earned $3million in 3 years, none of which would stand up in the UK. You only have to click on his websites to see there is no contact address or phone number, many of the links don't work and the website is registered and hosted somewhere else in the World. I certainly wouldn't purchase from a website like that.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes, Craig does create these packages himself as it says in the vid: "A few weeks ago Craig had a very important launch...blah...Craig felt sick when the landing page had disintegrated and ruined the launch...blah...Craig had almost lost his reputation..." So he went about inventing this new product - easy as that - so that he can continue to be the successful businessman with the impeccable reputation. So make sure you click the Buy Button before this offer expires forever. There's only one more left at $41.66 before the price rises to $197. Bargain.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Well, I'm not in the market for a software tool like BreezeBuilder. If I were, one look at the website would be enough to put me off and go elsewhere. Mixed fonts, sizes & colours, everything on one huge page that you have to scroll down to read; I could go on, but you get the point. It looks like something designed in the late 1990s / early 2000s, or am I being too kind?

Good luck with that, Mr C; you're going to need it, methinks. It doesn't look like the product of someone making a lot of $$$ from their efforts, who could use their earnings for learning current techniques in website design.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

He Who Knows wrote:There's only one more left at $41.66 before the price rises to $197. Bargain.
No matter how many are sold, there's always only one more left at $41.66 .... :sarcasmon:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:There's only one more left at $41.66 before the price rises to $197. Bargain.
No matter how many are sold, there's always only one more left at $41.66 .... :sarcasmon:
That, or he just doesn't sell any
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

NYGman wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
That, or he just doesn't sell any
The price hasn't changed in the last 6 days
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

How far does that scroll down!

Biggest joke going surely, that is awful, I reckon my 4 year old granddaughter could do better.
ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52 wrote:How far does that scroll down!
It will be turtles all the way down until you get to the unicorn.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think our old friends cocoa Interspace galactic common law courts may have purchased one !

http://www.cocoainterspace.com
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While building and selling website scammingbuilding is not my thing, from having seen his own website, I would say he bought or stoleborrowed a cheap or freeware package and is peddling that. I have a positively ancient piece of composer software that is clunky and difficult to use that I could do a better job of with than what I see on his page. It still for all its faults is easier to use than the more complicated new version composer I have. All I can see is that he is running an electronic version of the old letter's from home scam.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tom talking bollocks again

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????