The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2001
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby longdog » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:56 pm

The fact that he's offering 'silver', 'gold' and 'diamond' reports on what is effectively the same inspections strikes me as somewhat bizarre. On the rare occasions I've been called upon to write a technical report it's been a comprehensive document detailing what I examined, what I found, what it would cost and what my opinion was either way if that's what they wanted. The idea of having a cheap and less comprehensive version never occurred to me. Well... A technical opinion of "Nah! That's totally buggered mate" was free of charge :-D

I don't think Tom really understands that being an expert in a subject and being recognised by a court as an independent (or even a biased) expert are not the same thing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2858
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 pm

That website/business/offer has been there for years. I suspect it may have been something Tom tried, to earn some money, when he wasn't fit enough to do the carpet and floor laying.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3611
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby grixit » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:34 am

I'm pretty sure that if i were a homeowner suing a floor installer for a bad job, it would be my lawyer who'd look for an expert, and they'd probably go to a licensing board. Same if i were an installer, defending myself from a charge of doing a bad job. And if i were an insurance investigator looking to assign blame for a slip and fall, i'd probably have my own list. I see no way, no matter how insistant some individual involved might be, that anyone like Crawford would even be in the running.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby letissier14 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi all,

We have been putting pressure on the MOJ to give us info that they hold on our court cases, but they refuse to reply to our requests, so we reported them to the Infomation cimmissioner! now the MOJ are in contempt of court! Can’t wait to see what the MOJ will do to get out of this one. :)

MoJ put on notice by information commissioner....

The Ministry of Justice has become the first central government department to be served with an enforcement notice by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). It was rapped over the knuckles last month for delays in responding to ‘subject access requests’ - inquiries by individuals on data held about them. The Data Protection Act 1998 requires data controllers to respond to such requests 'without undue delay’.

According to the notice, dated 21 December, the information commissioner has considered 'a large number’ of complaints about the department’s handling of subect access requests. 'On 28 July 2017, the data controller had a backlog of 919 subject access requests from individuals, some of which dated back to 2012,’ the notice states. While progress had been made towards eliminating the backlog by October 2018, on 10 November 2017 the MoJ had 793 cases over 40 days old.

'The commissioner takes the view that damage or distress to individuals is likely as a result of them being denied the opportunity of correcting inaccurate personal data about them, which may be processed by the data controller, because they are unable to establish what personal data are being processed within the statutory timescale.’

The notice also cites article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, stating that the 'right to respect for private and family life, home and correspondence… has been unlawfully interfered with by reason of the failure of the data controller to respond to subject access requests in compliance with the DPA’.

Among other measures, the notice requires the secretary of state for justice to inform the individuals with outstanding requests by 31 October 2018 whether any personal data about them has been processed and to supply each of them with a copy of any such personal data so processed. The secretary of state must also provide the commissioner with a monthly progress report.

The serving of an enforcement notice on Whitehall is the latest indication of a tough approach by Elizabeth Denham, who took up the position of information commmissioner in July 2016. Over the past decade the ICO has issued some 155 enforcement notices, the largest number against marketing businesses. While 19 have been served on local authorities, this is the first against central government.

In a formal statement, the MoJ said: 'We have left no stone unturned in ensuring the historical backlog in responding to special access requests from offenders is addressed. The Information Commissioner has recognised our plan is robust and it is delivering results at pace and ahead of schedule.

'Given the marked improvements already brought about by our urgent action in this area, we are very disappointed the Information Commissioner has decided to take formal action at this time.

'We are committed to transparency and improving understanding of how the justice system works but the information we handle is often highly sensitive and we must weigh these interests with our responsibility never to put children, vulnerable victims, witnesses, staff or criminal investigations at risk.'

Image
Image
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby SteveUK » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:41 pm

What an absolute half wit. Hand over what- the warrant you already have?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby Pox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:48 pm

And so many bodies have a backlog of requests to deal with because of the huge number of spurious requests made by idiots like Crawford.

You reap what you sow Tom.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1612
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:52 pm

NYGman wrote:
Interobang wrote:Prehaps this successful business is how he’s gonna fund helping all these poor people?

http://localflooringinspections.com


From the site
Every report we provide is unbiased and independent, we are in no way affiliated with flooring manufacturers or installers. This is important due to the fact a large bulk of our work comes in the way of renter or customer disagreements and slip and fall cases. If you need expert advice or witness as to the standard of flooring work then IFI are the right choice.


Um, first, I don't think Tom knows what unbiased really means...


As others have said, this is a worthless vanity project (probably confected by internet tycoon Craig), and largely duplicated at http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/.

The most obvious problem is that TC wouldn't be recognised as a Expert witness within legal proceedings in Egnland & Wales. Although there is no specific formal qualification to be an Expert or to provide assessment reports, they must explain their experience and training (see the first couple of pages here, for example - http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/serco-report.pdf).

TC's equivalent would be "I sometimes used to work as a carpet and lino fitter. I know nothing about the manufacturing, materials or specifications of flooring products. I have no relevant expertise, training or education to cite, and I can't actually express myself in clear English. But if you want ill-informed opinions, I got 'em!".

Basically it's a shabby scam to charge hundreds of pounds for a worthless report which would be laughed out of court. A good measure of the Crawford family's ethics.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2001
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby longdog » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:54 pm

SteveUK wrote:What an absolute half wit. Hand over what- the warrant you already have?


Not necessarily. There's always the fact that at some point in the proceedings somebody, somewhere made a typographical error like spelling his name Tom Crawfrod which will of course render the whole case void ab initio, nunc pro tunc, pro forma, veni vedi vici, pro bono, sunni ancher. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby SteveUK » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:What an absolute half wit. Hand over what- the warrant you already have?


Not necessarily. There's always the fact that at some point in the proceedings somebody, somewhere made a typographical error like spelling his name Tom Crawfrod which will of course render the whole case void ab initio, nunc pro tunc, pro forma, veni vedi vici, pro bono, sunni ancher. :mrgreen:



You mean Tom Crawfraud of course!

:mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2001
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby longdog » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 pm

SteveUK wrote:
longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:What an absolute half wit. Hand over what- the warrant you already have?


Not necessarily. There's always the fact that at some point in the proceedings somebody, somewhere made a typographical error like spelling his name Tom Crawfrod which will of course render the whole case void ab initio, nunc pro tunc, pro forma, veni vedi vici, pro bono, sunni ancher. :mrgreen:



You mean Tom Crawfraud of course!

:mrgreen:


I said ERROR :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

User avatar
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1670
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby NYGman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:Basically it's a shabby scam to charge hundreds of pounds for a worthless report which would be laughed out of court. A good measure of the Crawford family's ethics.


Actually, I think he has in mind someone like Ceylon, but for those in dispute with their floor fitter.

Basically, Tom is advertising a service, that for a fee, will agree with your point of view, and will find something wrong for you, confirming what you had thought the issue was 100%. BEcause of his expertise, who would question the fine document he crafts. The more you pay, the more embellished it will be. Looking for someone to parrot your point of view, and give you another confirming opinion, Tom is your man.

Now replace Tom's offering, with the services of Ceylon, Mr. Ebert, Guy, etc. They all just charge money to agree with you. In effect, they are useless yes men, paid lackies, whose purpose is to boost your ego, and support your position, no matter how devoid of logic, reason, or common sense it is. Tom will always side with the person, over the other side, as they are no doubt an evil company, taking advantage of their position, making money of signatures, left and right.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:23 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby YiamCross » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:23 am

Hercule Parrot wrote:
TC's equivalent would be "I sometimes used to work as a carpet and lino fitter. I know nothing about the manufacturing, materials or specifications of flooring products. I have no relevant expertise, training or education to cite, and I can't actually express myself in clear English. But if you want ill-informed opinions, I got 'em!".

Basically it's a shabby scam to charge hundreds of pounds for a worthless report which would be laughed out of court. A good measure of the Crawford family's ethics.


Add to that list- told by a judge in the county court that she found Tom Crawford to have lied to the court.

Not the best qualification for an expert witness I feel but a perfect example of the Crawford family ethics.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby SoLongCeylon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am

Come on Tom, where are these three videos you promised to issue, mentioned in your 11.09pm Christmas Eve Address to the Nation ? You have to wonder what was going in the Crawfraud household on Christmas Eve for the old boy to be driven to post such as message? Sue was probably at Church ( hope she didn't get too hot and sweaty ) and Craig was probably in his room working his way through another box of tissues.

This latest snippet is about the MOJ is over a week old, the resident "expert in all legal matters" took credit for that on 2nd Jan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2_lR5I9kw


Do many people bother to comment on Tom's FB postings anymore on the FB page?

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby letissier14 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote:Come on Tom, where are these three videos you promised to issue, mentioned in your 11.09pm Christmas Eve Address to the Nation ? You have to wonder what was going in the Crawfraud household on Christmas Eve for the old boy to be driven to post such as message? Sue was probably at Church ( hope she didn't get too hot and sweaty ) and Craig was probably in his room working his way through another box of tissues.

This latest snippet is about the MOJ is over a week old, the resident "expert in all legal matters" took credit for that on 2nd Jan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2_lR5I9kw


Do many people bother to comment on Tom's FB postings anymore on the FB page?


That particular post had the most replies for a long time, approx 30 odd comments, mainly wishing Tom & his family a merry xmas
Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby letissier14 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Image
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby JimUk1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 pm

letissier14 wrote:Image


Does he know what the DM are reporting?

He’s right, the low level rank and file police constable probably won’t look into that, but they always believe the sergeant and below should be for some reason?

Maybe try the SFO Tom? Seems the only avenue you have tried?

https://www.sfo.gov.uk/about-us/

How does that affect people who don’t pay their mortgage?

Taken out of context much TC?

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby JimUk1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Breaking-ish news!

Tom Crawford to use Magna Carta to get his house back!

W.t.f???

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

User avatar
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets
Posts: 1534
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:02 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby Dr. Caligari » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 am

JimUk1 wrote:Breaking-ish news!

Tom Crawford to use Magna Carta to get his house back!

W.t.f???


Well, he's tried everything else...
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 11070
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:41 am

But wait, I thought he had sure fire proof, or something else magical, to take in to court to get everything reversed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1188
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Postby TheNewSaint » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:38 am

Who's Tom Crawford? :snicker:


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Common Crawl [Bot] and 1 guest