The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Interobang »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 am They did put in a second bathroom for only two of them.
So did we :lol:
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Interobang wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:34 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 am They did put in a second bathroom for only two of them.
So did we :lol:
to be fair, I'm sure they did that to try and curtail someone's tissue issue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd say that if you're getting on with a mortgage and a limited income putting in a second bathroom should be an extremely low priority. There may also have been other reno expenses that should have instead been put into the mortgage.

They may have thought of their mortgage as equivalent to rent, an amount that, if paid each month, could be otherwise ignored. That's essentially what the interest-only morgages were. It likely never crossed their minds that they would be one day asked to actually pay the principal.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

A lot of people just did not get the endowment system. Whether this was bad selling, statements like should pay of the mortgage over time turn into would (with a car and a holiday) I don’t know or just give me the keys “I don’t care”. It is a ticking time bomb also for those that actually paid their mortgage. My friends endowment is well short of the total needed in 3 years’ time as they make the bulk of the pot up in the last 10 years of the policy and the last 10 years have been, well crap. Luckily he knows this from his 5 yearly statements and has made plans to pay the shortfall.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Whilst browsing the mental asylum that is Crabbie's page, I came upon a discussion where another constitutional protector scrounger is trying to get off Council tax. Tom came up as having employed their methods succesfully. I wonder if, after donating his house to the community, he's decided to carry on the good fight against Nottingham council cabal?
Ann Mace Pegg how do we enforce this on Northumberland county council ? can anyone official in common law help to enforce it please ??

Colin Worrall Tom Crawford Did

Dean Greenway Colin, how did Tom do it then if they, quote “won’t listen”???

Colin Worrall
He knew the laws bud and in the end

Dean Greenway Colin, I’m well aware of the law and the legislation the use in these places, but lets be honest unless Tom has no comebacks then he hasn’t actually done anything. I suppose the proofs in the pudding, as they say, time will tell.

Colin Worrall Dean Greenway
He got a result alright .

Having said that, the source is Hull's favourite whacko, Colin Worrall. He's correct in that TC got a result though - he's now mortgage free thanks to GOODF's advice and his head is now on the face of the quatloos dollar.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 am ..... and his head is now on the face of the quatloos dollar.
Sorry to have to correct you but a Quatloos is a unit of currency. Tom's head will appear on the one Quatloos as soon as we can find a way to print it on a rubber equilateral triangle with 6800 mile sides.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 am Whilst browsing the mental asylum that is Crabbie's page, I came upon a discussion where another constitutional protector scrounger is trying to get off Council tax. Tom came up as having employed their methods succesfully. I wonder if, after donating his house to the community, he's decided to carry on the good fight against Nottingham council cabal?
Ann Mace Pegg how do we enforce this on Northumberland county council ? can anyone official in common law help to enforce it please ??

Colin Worrall Tom Crawford Did

Dean Greenway Colin, how did Tom do it then if they, quote “won’t listen”???

Colin Worrall
He knew the laws bud and in the end

Dean Greenway Colin, I’m well aware of the law and the legislation the use in these places, but lets be honest unless Tom has no comebacks then he hasn’t actually done anything. I suppose the proofs in the pudding, as they say, time will tell.

Colin Worrall Dean Greenway
He got a result alright .

Having said that, the source is Hull's favourite whacko, Colin Worrall. He's correct in that TC got a result though - he's now mortgage free thanks to GOODF's advice and his head is now on the face of the quatloos dollar.
Been a Hullian and knowing that Colins antics don’t really attract much press (except for been arrested for stalking Labour MPs and running for UKIP) he has an unbeleviable obsession with the former council “robbing millions”. This is of course despite the fact that Hull Council have provided reports that show it spent the cash legitimately (although questionably) Colin persists in his pursuit of this fantasy that former councillors are drinking copious amounts of Moët on a beach in the Caribbean.

His antics maybe low key at the minute, and I certainly expect them to stay that way as he seems to be more the local harmless idiot than much else, but it’s only a matter of time before he gains national attention yet again, and I don’t think it will be him; it will be an idiot he has “advised”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

As long as chip spice supplies remain uninterrupted, I'll be a happy man.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm As long as chip spice supplies remain uninterrupted, I'll be a happy man.
I've been 14 years in this fine city and I still say chip spice is an abomination.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm As long as chip spice supplies remain uninterrupted, I'll be a happy man.
I've been 14 years in this fine city and I still say chip spice is an abomination.
You blasted, well, cabal member!
longdog

Post by longdog »

My bestest drinking buddy is a highly educated, long time resident, non-native-of-Hull man, a PhD no less, and yet he will insist on having chips with his post-pub kebab and having chip-spice on them... Having chips with a kebab is bad enough but chip spice with chips with kebab? It's political correctness gone mad or something :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Wot, no burger sauce?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bloody philistines.

What next in this festival of wrongness? Faggots without savaloys? :shrug:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Chip-spice is certainly a fine way to enhance a humble potato.

I even have it on my mash.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You're dead to me! :(
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have never heard of chip-spice.

Is it some local delicacy, or just a local name for some better known spice, like pepper?

Locally chips are often sold battered. This seems to be a local curiosity, adding chip spice might take it to a whole new level.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's salt, paprika and MSG for people with no taste buds and I say that as a chain-smoker of 35 years standing.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:43 pm I have never heard of chip-spice.
http://www.weirdretro.org.uk/one-hull-o ... spice.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am obliged to m'learned friend.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:43 pm I have never heard of chip-spice.
http://www.weirdretro.org.uk/one-hull-o ... spice.html
Weird Retro wrote:John was supplied with Chip Spice by Rod & Brenda Wilson, who owned the local Spice Blenders company. They had come across the idea of spiced salt and paprika based seasoning, while visiting the United States in the late 70s. ... Anyone that grew-up in Hull during the 80s and early 90s has fond memories of the long Saturday afternoon queues at Yankee Burger, to get their hands on a bag of their fries, smothering in the golden condiment called American Chip Spice by Spice Blenders.
OK, that's annoying. You can blame the United States for a whole lot of things, especially recently, but chip spice? Nah, that's all on Hull. I speak with the authority not only of a lifelong American, but one of lifelong American girth, when I say the only chip spice you find here is salt, maybe with black pepper in the dressier sort of joints.

It is not like we have not tried. There is a seductive chain of beef stands nearby that puts Parmesan cheese on their potato chips—which is to say, I guess, their crisps—and I myself have nearly eaten the jar to get at the mixture of salt, celery, onion, garlic, and paprika that conventionally coats dry roasted peanuts hereabouts. Waw mama.

I can't come up with any way to link this all back to the Crawfords, sorry.
---
Morrand