The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by notorial dissent »

Bad taste will do. The very idea.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

Ok, this whole chip spice thing is silly. It's called seasoned salt and has been a thing in the America's for decades.
One of the most common is Lawry's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawry%27s_Seasoned_Salt
https://www.mccormick.com/lawrys/flavor ... soned-salt
I've used that stuff on beef, chicken, seafood, and yes, chips/fries my whole life.
As a matter of fact, I sent a bottle to my MIL in Cornwall a few years ago as I couldn't believe it wasn't at Morrison's or Lidl's.
:)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm As long as chip spice supplies remain uninterrupted, I'll be a happy man.
is that the unknown brother of the spice girls?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

As an ex long time resident of Philly, I can say it's just like Bay Seasoning.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 am ..... and his head is now on the face of the quatloos dollar.
Sorry to have to correct you but a Quatloos is a unit of currency. Tom's head will appear on the one Quatloos as soon as we can find a way to print it on a rubber equilateral triangle with 6800 mile sides.
Ah, but Frikintardistan has "stamp money", time limited scrip issued as needed. Tom Crawford stamps are way past their expiration date and are now worthless except to collectors. Or to sovs who need a stamp to make their document extraspecially legalific.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:14 am My take is that Craig is a telemarketing scammer wannabe who can't find or hold any kind of real job, even minimum wage would probably be better than what he is pulling in, and I get the impression he isn't really competent at anything or anything marketable. I think Da is just an opportunistic old fool grasping at straws. If someone told him that worshiping giant purple men from Alpha Praxis would vindicate him he'd probably do it.
Here he is hard at work , the guy in the background white 't' shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3CZre ... zK&index=1
notorial dissent

radcliffewreck wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:17 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:14 am My take is that Craig is a telemarketing scammer wannabe who can't find or hold any kind of real job, even minimum wage would probably be better than what he is pulling in, and I get the impression he isn't really competent at anything or anything marketable. I think Da is just an opportunistic old fool grasping at straws. If someone told him that worshiping giant purple men from Alpha Praxis would vindicate him he'd probably do it.
Here he is hard at work , the guy in the background white 't' shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3CZre ... zK&index=1
Nice to know he's finally found something worthy of his talents.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

Craig tows the family line.
Every month we edge closer to winning... to the point we have found countless others that it has happened to!

They've spent over £1.500.000 fighting us in and out of the courts...

Including taking myself and Five other great people to court... some of us represented ourselves and beat one of the top barristers from the cps when they ended up withdrawing...

We have proof its all fraudulent and even a letter from a judge saying the crown prosecution service cant obtain nor ever had the legal documents to prove the house we were battling for was taken legally. Nor that it was never paid off... And that its not my parents home.

This was insane, to think they can’t obtain the KEY element in proving that taking the house was lawful
https://www.facebook.com/craig.crawford ... 7378103375
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LurkerRob wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:15 am Craig tows the family line.
Every month we edge closer to winning... to the point we have found countless others that it has happened to!

Including taking myself and Five other great people to court... some of us represented ourselves and beat one of the top barristers from the cps when they ended up withdrawing...

We have proof its all fraudulent and even a letter from a judge saying the crown prosecution service cant obtain nor ever had the legal documents to prove the house we were battling for was taken legally. Nor that it was never paid off... And that its not my parents home.

This was insane, to think they can’t obtain the KEY element in proving that taking the house was lawful
In the context that letter actually means, I could just as easily have a letter from a judge saying the same thing about Chili Dog. Not bothering to try to prove a negative in order to prosecute a nuisance charge in court doesn't mean the house belongs to a dachshund. It means that even though you're costing them £1.500.000, they didn't even bother to swat that fly. They sure had the Judge write a pretty damning judgement in the actual court case when that was the germane issue. They never bring up that judgement.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Did they ever mention why they thought the CPS would have seen or held any of these documents, did they think the CPS had any involvement with the possession or eviction?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

3 years of always being just about to win and blow it all apart. How they can take such a massive loss and still think they'll win 3 years on is beyond me.
Craig thinks their new evidence will cause a stink bigger than the PPI mess. Hmmm.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Remember these are the guys who read Judge Godsmark's judgement, and thought it meant they'd won.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:21 am Craig thinks their new evidence will cause a stink bigger than the PPI mess. Hmmm.
I think he's referring to the interest only mortgage scandal, and yes it could be bigger, but probably won't be.

In 1990 a friend of mine was sold an endowment mortgage. He was actually told that it would not only pay his mortgage but leave him with money left over. I don't think that that was unusual. It was shoddy business practice. However, by 1998 when I got mortgage, companies were wary of giving endowment mortgages, scared off by the then recent scandal of missold pensions. (Companies involved in pension and endowment selling then switched to PPI and critical health insurance for their get rich quick schemes, but that's another story.)

I believe that most reputable companies conducted reviews and offered to convert endowment mortgages to repayment. For some, this would have meant a huge hike in monthly payments and they declined. However, I think as long as the mortgage companies can show that they did try to remedy the situation and fully informed their customer of the risks of not doing so, they are "okay".

For some people, (buy to let, property developers, self-employed etc.) interest only mortgages are a product they require and are aware of the risks, so banning them outright isn't really sensible or required.

Where the Crawfords went wrong is, whilst they may have initially had a point, it is clear from the evidence that has come out that their mortgage company did try to remedy their situation which they refused - as was their right. The law doesn't protect one from stupidity.

Where we could be hearing more of this is that a mid-nineties endowment mortgage would soon be reaching maturity. I have seen a few newspaper articles referring to this, but they all seem to involve people over 75 unable to extend or remortgage.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:47 am
No proof. No details of these others.
No proof.
No proof of "top barristers"
No one prosecuting needs to prove who owns the house. If you are claiming it is yours therefore no criminal damage could occur, then you failed to prove that, didn't you? And it wasn't paid off. And it isn't your parents home.
In the context that letter actually means, I could just as easily have a letter from a judge saying the same thing about Chili Dog. Not bothering to try to prove a negative in order to prosecute a nuisance charge in court doesn't mean the house belongs to a dachshund. It means that even though you're costing them £1.500.000, they didn't even bother to swat that fly. They sure had the Judge write a pretty damning judgement in the actual court case when that was the germane issue. They never bring up that judgement.
Yeah, not bothering to prove a negative, let's start with can you prove Tom isn't deluded, bitter and mistaken?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

No proof it wasn't paid off? Didn't Tom admit he was £40k short when he went on GOODF asking if he could pay it off by promissory note? I know the post has since been deleted, but if anyone has a screenshot, that would be cool.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He still admits it here- :naughty:

https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/ ... 8&start=10
. Thank you Zarkie, We don't have a court hearing as my first post explains, we just have to keep paying till the 25 years are up, four month time, then they will require us to pay infull the mortgage that we took out 25 years ago.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Spotted this comment from Tom on his first video a few weeks ago when I was introducing a work colleague to FMOTL .
“Hi Charley,
Thank you for your kind offer, but no thanks, we turned down an estimated crowdfunding of £1.5mil, as we are not willing to give these criminals any of our money, we do not want goodhearted people to give their hard earned money to these criminals, but thank you once again for the offer.
Cheers Tom”
So if you divide 1.5 million by 600, that’s the number of people who turned up to the second eviction, in reality it, was probably not that high. Each person would have to cough up £2500! Seems the father passed on the financial exaggeration gene to his son.
Don’t know how to post a screen shot here but it is his first video just change the comments to newest first.
notorial dissent

It would seem that "edging closer" has a considerably different meaning in Crawfraudese than it does in the mother tongue. Still the same old fantasy, still the same old line of BS.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Just noticed another business he's CEO of after the teeth thing

http://paranormalpursuituk.com/

Incomplete website flogging £35 a time tickets to a ghost event in Mansfield.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 pm Just noticed another business he's CEO of after the teeth thing

http://paranormalpursuituk.com/

Incomplete website flogging £35 a time tickets to a ghost event in Mansfield.
And yet, it's a better draw than a showing of The Great British Mortgage Swindle.