Elizabeth buys any debts

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Elizabeth buys any debts

Post by littleFred »

Hercule Parrot wrote:No, it doesn't. There's an important distinction between selling a right and selling an obligation.
(In the following, I assume UK law.)

Yes, indeed. The hypothetical daughter has a contract with her power company. She can't unilaterally transfer her liability to another person, unless the contract allows this, or the power company agrees otherwise.

We generally have a right to pay other people's bills if we want. Creditors don't care who pays the bill, provided it gets paid.

Elisabeth could pay a debtor's bill if she wanted, and wouldn't need permission from the debtor or creditor. But she claims that debtors can unilaterally transfer liabilities for debts to her, so the debtor can no longer be chased even if she doesn't pay. She is wrong; that's not how contracts work.

When I bumped into this, I immediately assumed it was for ID theft. Perhaps I was overly suspicious, and it is merely another stupid scheme for "getting out of debt free".
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:When I bumped into this, I immediately assumed it was for ID theft. Perhaps I was overly suspicious, and it is merely another stupid scheme for "getting out of debt free".
I think it's another stupid scheme for "getting out of debt free".

By my reading, the intention is for debtors to believe that this arrangement will transfer their contractual liability to Ms Nolson, who will then mess the creditors around with pretend payments and miscellaneous woo until they abandon attempts to recover it.

I don't know if Ms Nolson genuinely believes that she can take their obligations upon herself. I don't know if she thinks she's clever enough to outwit all the DCA's and Bailiffs. I suspect she's pretty much penniless and imagines that she can adopt a mountain of other people's debts and then declare bankruptcy. Maybe she intends to materially profit from this, but my impression is that it's just an ego trip.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

In Canada, and I assume elsewhere, you can't transfer a debt without the permission of the creditor. Since no creditor would allow a debtor to transfer a debt liability to a nitwit like Elizabeth this scheme makes no sense on any level. The creditor, if told of the arrangment, would just ignore Elizabeth and go after the original debtor.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When I first saw this an identity theft scam came to mind, then it dawned on me why would you steal a deadbeat's identity? You wouldn't unless you were really really stupid.

Then I realized who the scammer was. I am not altogether sure but what she isn't stark staring nuts to begin with considering her past exploits, but I do know she doesn't have clue one about how the law actually works, so then it made much more sense. I am not sure but what she doesn't exist in an alternate, fantasy, reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is just another WeRe Bank, with "kindness credits" instead of Re.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I thought I'd resurrect this thread as Leasa daughter of Nolson (Eiisabeth with an s, not a z btw) seems to be appearing in a few other threads lately and it might be well to keep them together as she seems to be getting quite active. This for instance:

Elisabeth Nolson
18 hrs ·
Nationwide : currency is Kindness oh dear ... you are now going to join VISA in a prosecution of intellectual property theft and copyright infringement ... your currency as it is slavery is anything except kind... thanks Gilly for putting yourself infront of the brainwash box to discover this little theft.x

I wonder if she will actually take it to court? Could be interesting.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Some more sound advice by our Leasa in response to a woman complaining that 2 representatives of the Bank of Cyprus invaded her privacy to leave a writ at her house. Then again it does rather indicate the quality of her followers is not of the best.

Elisabeth Nolson I would call the bimb disposal unit ... and report an attempt of terrorism attack... unknown abandoned envelopes containing terrorist activities... lets use anti terrorism act x
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 09:40
Remove

Claire Thompson
Claire Thompson really? I don't know if I can handle that? I'm facing action at work and gave another tribunal approaching for this home. my nerves all at once can't take this I'm falling apart :( wouldn't I get in trouble for wasting police time I also believe there's perhaps an outstanding warrant for no insurance court case I never attended. x
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 13 hrs · Edited
longdog

Post by longdog »

A bimb?

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:Claire Thompson
Claire Thompson really? I don't know if I can handle that? I'm facing action at work and gave another tribunal approaching for this home. my nerves all at once can't take this I'm falling apart :( wouldn't I get in trouble for wasting police time I also believe there's perhaps an outstanding warrant for no insurance court case I never attended. x
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 13 hrs · Edited
Eh? Is this even in English?
and gave another tribunal approaching for this home.
"Tribunal approaching off the port bow, captain." "Tribunal for the home now in session."
there's perhaps an outstanding warrant for no insurance
So not only a bimb but no ansiraaance for the minkey.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:A bimb?

Yus, a vury lee-arge one.

Don't make me laugh damn you! I'm going to have to watch all my
Pink panthers again now!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm confused. Is this part of or competition to the CLC?

Mods please note, it's Elisabeth who's buying the debts, not Elizabeth. Elizabeth is a queen, Elisabeth is a nutjob.

For those who want to know all you need to do is send an email, which must be via a proton account because they're encrypted, they will send you a NDA to sign and return then you get admission wherafter I assume all will be golden. NB it has to end at midnight or things start turning into pumpkins.

https://m.facebook.com/events/295720814601704

"Meeting of the Minds

Saturday, 1 December 2018 from 18:00-00:00
Manchester, United Kingdom

Details
For those who are aware of how the corporate enslavement is facilitated this is the next step. How to restore the rights back to the people. Launching the Ministry of Remedy and the new Kindness credits outlets in England. What you can do to help yourselves practically and to unify and strengthen our communities in the face of tyranny. Create a protonmail.com account and send a rewuest for your invitation to kindnesscredits@protonmail.com"
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

The "We buy any debt" thread is thataway: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11548

No idea why there's another one here.