Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
noblepa wrote:IANAL, and I don't live in the UK, but here in the former British colonies, ordinary employment is NOT considered a contract. In most states, such employment is referred to as "at will employment". This means that the employee serves at will and may leave at any time. It is customary, but by no means legally required for an employee to give two weeks notice that he/she is quitting.
IFAIK it is more proscribed in the UK. There are various rules either in law or case law as to what "employment" constitutes and what rules apply. His employer doesn't have to give him a written contract for several months for example. He has a verbal contract and/or implied employment contract along with the rules that go with it.
Correct - see the ACAS link I posted earlier.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Steven Colley... Just wanted to share my thoughts to give my brain a break.

The more I read and learn the more I want to kill myself!
I'm profoundly disturbed and don't know what to do. I see everything differently than my family and friends and feel completely alone and trapped.
I wanted to share how I'm feeling because I'm afraid of being branded as crazy and a conspiracy and my brain needs to let it out.
I told people very close to me about what I've learned and they just don't want to know and tell me to get a grip and get with the real world! Very close people roll their eyes when I talk about this.
There is no escape so I guess I'm going to have to fight battle by battle day by day and hope more and more people wake up and help fight what is the biggest crime ever on humanity.
Realisations of what's going on is the hardest thing but it's also the most profound and life changing thing that can and will happen.
Stay strong-learn their language-define what being said -question everything-know what you are reading and talking about-everything is contract-don't be tricked into contract. Repeat.
Maybe, just maybe Steven you should stop watching crap on YouTube and reading rubbish on the internet then and you'll stop being 'profoundly disturbed' and distressing your family!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:
Steven Colley... Just wanted to share my thoughts to give my brain a break.

The more I read and learn the more I want to kill myself!
I'm profoundly disturbed and don't know what to do. I see everything differently than my family and friends and feel completely alone and trapped.
I wanted to share how I'm feeling because I'm afraid of being branded as crazy and a conspiracy and my brain needs to let it out.
I told people very close to me about what I've learned and they just don't want to know and tell me to get a grip and get with the real world! Very close people roll their eyes when I talk about this.
There is no escape so I guess I'm going to have to fight battle by battle day by day and hope more and more people wake up and help fight what is the biggest crime ever on humanity.
Realisations of what's going on is the hardest thing but it's also the most profound and life changing thing that can and will happen.
Stay strong-learn their language-define what being said -question everything-know what you are reading and talking about-everything is contract-don't be tricked into contract. Repeat.
Maybe, just maybe Steven you should stop watching crap on YouTube and reading rubbish on the internet then and you'll stop being 'profoundly disturbed' and distressing your family!!
Those are the scribblings of a very disturbed man. One who sort of knows he has problems is is running rapidly away from them rather than admit to them. The above is very disturbed and disturbing. As a final irony, he gives himself some very good advice and then proceeds to ignore it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Those are the scribblings of a very disturbed man. One who sort of knows he has problems is is running rapidly away from them rather than admit to them. The above is very disturbed and disturbing. As a final irony, he gives himself some very good advice and then proceeds to ignore it.
To me it reads more like the guy has realised that everything he believes is probably crap but he can't bring himself to the point where he wants to abandon it just yet. I'd say 'conflicted' more than 'disturbed'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd definitely go with conflicted, and I would say that at least subconsciously he knows it is all crap, but I don't think he is willing, or maybe able, to let go and is spiraling downward. I will still go with very disturbed though. I think his family needs to do an intervention, and I think separating him from any of his friends who go along with this would be a good start. They are reinforcing and enabling his self destruction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JimUk1 wrote:Eviction looming, again!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 6772016506
Colon was there, I haven't watched beyond the opening titles, so if someone could do a little precis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-1mekzNLo
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

So two people turned up. Hardly a show of support.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

MaritalArtist wrote:So two people turned up. Hardly a show of support.

it's what's known as 'a no of support'
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

hucknallred wrote:... so if someone could do a little precis?
From a quick skim-through: householder has been battling RBS since 2008 or earlier, and now faces possession. Ceylon argues with an estate agent who has come to collect keys.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:From a quick skim-through: householder has been battling RBS since 2008 or earlier, and now faces possession. Ceylon argues with an estate agent who has come to collect keys.
Hardly a bailiff eviction then...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... i=comments

We should scrap money, and go back to bartering! Because all you idiots on Sovrun Paraleguls have lots to negotiate with! Why do stupid people think they are philosophical geniuses?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

hucknallred wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Eviction looming, again!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 6772016506
Colon was there, I haven't watched beyond the opening titles, so if someone could do a little precis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-1mekzNLo

For the first ten minutes a rambling old man holding what looks like a court bundle talks about some case he was involved in with a bank back in 2006 -2008 and it seems that he has been declared a vexatious litigant since then and given a civil restraining order. There seems to have been a clericsal error inasmuch as a 2 year CRO (the normal first step) was typed up as 2013 to 2105 instead of 2015 causing much cackling from ceylon as it 'proves' how corrupt the courts are. THe old man has his case papers but seems to have little or no idea what it all means.

Someone who may be the old man's son is leaning out of a window and chipping in. For several minutes the most interesting thing is the sound effect of someone eating crisps.

At about 22mins in someone turns up who may have a warrent of some sort but this sets off ceylon who starts quoting chapter and verse about violence, etc.
The bailiff tells the old man he should have been in court that morning for something to do with his case.
Ceylon and his 2(?) cronies indulge in a few minutes of mutual masturbation self congratulation as the bailiff leaves in his car and a van possibly containing a locksmith goes and parks in a nearby street.
The merry crew follow them, and the officials flee in terror to some other street, hunted by our heros.

It would be a good laugh if the teasing bailiff was a decoy to draw away the gallant little band while the eviction went on without them. For the next ten minutes the wankers warriors wander the streets reliving old glories to themselves then return to the house where nothing has happened.

After a few more minutes, high drama, a jolly lady estate agent turns up to collect the keys, presumably someone had told her the reposession would be complete. She listens for a few minutes to a selection of the usual nonsense, realise there is no point being there to be harangued, and leaves.
And that's it. 50 minutes wasted for the greater good. :-)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:And that's it. 50 minutes wasted for the greater good. :-)
Thanks, no way I could have watched 50 minutes.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What's this guy on about, wanting to report a debt collector to the police because they've broken "Federal law" by publishing a PO box address ..
Steven Colley > ‎Sovereign Paralegals Est Nov 2015.
Oh deer! Another company breaking postal rules and federal law
Check out the P.O BOX lol

Steven Colley
Massive result!!!! Just spoke to the post office and they have asked me to report it to police/fraud unit because they are infact breaking postal rules and laws
longdog

Post by longdog »

Further details...

Steven Colley

OK ALL HERE IT IS IN BREIF. LETTERS FROM DEBT COLLECTORS.

1. Private and confidential on letter?
FIND OUT IF THE COMPANY IS A PRIVATE COMPANY OR PUBLIC COMPANY. IF THEY HAVE SHAREHOLDERS AND STOCKS THEY ARE A PUBLIC COMPANY.
POST OFFICE RULES: YOU CANNOT USE PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU ARE A PUBLIC COMPANY.

2. P.O BOX IS A NON CONTRACT VENUE. IF A COMPANY TRIES TO CONTRACT WITH YOU WITHOUT A PHYSICAL ADRESS THEN THIS IS BREAKING POST OFFICE RULES AND IS FRAUD 2006 FRAUD ACT SEC 2 (1) AND SECT 11
ALSO VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW BEACUSE OF THE USE OF THE POSTAL SERVICE.

3 MAKE SURE YOU AND TELL EVERYBODY TO REPORT THIS TO THE FRUAD UNIT... 03001232040

IF NOBODY IS REPORTING THIS THEN NOTHING WILL BE DONE.

also make sure you contact the post office and tell them and ask for clarity to cover your own ass before reporting it to the police.
I don't have a clue what he's talking about. Sections 2 and 11 of The Fraud Act 2006 have nothing to do with this drivel and as for 'federal law'... :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

POST OFFICE RULES: YOU CANNOT USE PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU ARE A PUBLIC COMPANY.
And yet the banks manage to send out thousands of letters every day marked in just such a way...
Wingding
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wingding »

aesmith wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:And that's it. 50 minutes wasted for the greater good. :-)
Thanks, no way I could have watched 50 minutes.
Well, there are some gems there in the end (with the female estate agent). Did you know for example that when you sign a finance agreement it turns into a promissory note, thereby paying off the debt immediately? Free cars, free houses... Heaven is a place on earth.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Luke offers up his lenghty and rather rambling attempt to get off something or other .

I'm not sure he actually understands what he's written.
CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM MAGISTRATES

To whom it may concern

I luke of the house of lawful the authorised representative, beneficiary and executor of the trust account of MR Luke LAWFUL... NOTE- trust account meaning cestui que trust, and copy right name of the crown being the last name in capital letters, a corporation with stocks/bonds/assets attached. i holding power of attorney thus enabling i to appoint any trustee/fiduciary.

I will explain the notion "of the house of lawful"
Example "Prior to 1917, the members of the British Royal Family did not have a surname; but, they were members of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Queen Elizabeth's father, King George VI, was born in 1895 as a member of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

If most people trace back their ancestral lineage they will discover that they are in fact Descendants of some form of royal line or another thus i proclaim i am of the house of lawful, we are all sovereign kings and queens.

The only difference between i and queen Elizabeth is that she has been appointed to specifically uphold gods kingdom which Elizabeth swore oath and allegiance to do, yet she acts contrary to god's kingdom.
According to the 1893 Dictionary of Arts and Sciences, and general literature / The R. S. Peale 9th Encyclopedia Britannica, the word legal means “the undoing of God’s law.”

The following is quoted from A Dictionary of Law 1893:

Lawful. In accordance with the law of the land; according to the law; permitted, sanctioned, or justified by law. “Lawful” properly implies a thing conformable to or enjoined by law; “Legal”, a thing in the form or after the manner of law or binding by law. A writ or warrant issuing from any court, under color of law, is a “legal” process however defective.

Legal. Latin legalis. Pertaining to the understanding, the exposition, the administration, the science and the practice of law: as, the legal profession, legal advice; legal blanks, newspaper. Implied or imputed in law. Opposed to actual

As shown above there is a difference between legal and lawful, the notion of legal being that of prohibition/restriction upon our very liberty and freedom, for example as you know the magistrates court is not a court of record but instead a pantomime construct of transcripts known as "memos of conviction" I find the wording quite derogatory as it is disrespectful, it is innocent until proven guilty, you are required by law to convene a de-jure court and not to continue with your de-facto administration process.

Psalms 72:8
He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

Psalms 145:13
Thy kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion [endureth] throughout all generations.

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

We all hold dominion status thus making us all equal under the law, If you refute the power of God or disregard it then ask yourself why do people swear/make oath upon the Bible in court to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is binding upon those that stand under its grace, Dei Gratia- by the grace of God. Which is the motto of your majesties house.

i luke was video linked from aylsham constabulary to Norwich magistrates on the 26/05/2017, thus complying with your de-facto process under duress due to indirect threats of remand and the use of force.
i entered a plea of guilty for one account of criminal damage and not guilty in regards to assault by beating.
I now formally for and on the record withdraw both pleas and appoint the judge of the convened court On the 26/05/2017 as fiduciary/trustee and thus he/she is now liable and obligated to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of i.

i require the name of the judge in the case of MR Luke LAWFUL Vs Regina as a participant in proceedings on the 26/05/2017

So as i may refer to and appoint foresaid within my affidavit of mistake to file directly to the court manager Erica picture.

i also require both memos of conviction for the 2 proceedings in regards to MR Luke LAWFUL VS Regina, first proceeding dated on the 17/03/2017
Second proceeding dated on the 26/05/2017.
How is one able to obtain these memos? Via post/email?

I do expect the case management team to be honourable even though not under oath with binding obligations, you are required nonetheless to respond to my questions in full without delay as you are in fact working for a corporation offering a service, i am not a customer however, i am being coerced and forced into participating in these proceedings and thus i require full disclosure under the tribunals and enquiries act 1992

i also wish to make claim for damages and misconduct within public office in regards to certain constables, i have already placed a formal complaint to the professional standards department and i am far from satisfied with the response i have received, i require you to out line possible processes in order to start my claim within court and how best to approach the situation.

Without prejudice. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Regards
luke of the house of lawful
Authorised representative as beneficiary and the executor to the trust account which is MR Luke LAWFUL
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wingding wrote:Well, there are some gems there in the end (with the female estate agent). Did you know for example that when you sign a finance agreement it turns into a promissory note, thereby paying off the debt immediately? Free cars, free houses... Heaven is a place on earth.
I wonder if any of them would sell me their home or car in return for a promissory note?