Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by SteveUK »

and yet more dissent in the ranks. What's more effective, bullshit brand A or bullshit brand B?

Kevin Mark THE REMEDY FOR COUNCIL TAX IS IN THE GOVERNMENT FINANCE ACT SECTION 3

Neil Moralee great news, can you post your success using this act?

Kevin Mark 3 Meaning of “dwelling”.
(1)This section has effect for determining what is a dwelling for the purposes of this Part.
<snip>

Neil Moralee Kevin Mark so no proof that you have used this and have been successful?

Kevin Mark do your research

Neil Moralee Kevin Mark ok bud, no proof. I have done loads of research, and i am of the opinion that there are many people out there very knowledgeable, but they dont put that knowledge to the test, yet they advise others to do it, and when they fail are left hanging.

Kevin Mark so all the work i do with utilities and the bills of exchange is rubbish as well. the proof is in the act and your remedy is in those acts Paul Webster

Kevin Mark and if you have done your research you will know obviously you have not.

Neil Moralee Kevin Mark i have never said everything you've done is rubbish, i have asked you to proof your successes with the information you have posted, and we can use it and copy, but as you have had no verifiable proof of success then i am afraid your info is of no use.

Neil Moralee i have had experience in the courts, been in a custody cell at the police station and court building, i have lettered courts police cps, all ignored.

Neil Moralee you give me some success, some sort of precedent and i will use it, but all this stuff has got me deeper in the shit, if i had just held my hand up and took it on the chin, i would have been better off, but i took advice of facebook heroes and it did not help

Kevin Mark then obviously you were given the wrong advice

:beatinghorse:

EDIT-typos
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The public servant thing is a perennial, but I have never seen or heard anyone reply that they are indeed public servants to all the public, and just about everybody except you wants them to do what they are doing.

Shy bother indeed?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What is the nonsense that Kevin Mark is rattling on about?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:What is the nonsense that Kevin Mark is rattling on about?

using some archaic dictionary, he reckons the wording in the act somehow only applies to commercial properties as opposed to residential.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the abundance of rizla packs being used to cover personal details lately? Might explain a lot.
Yes indeed, you beat me to it. It comes as no surprise that these numpties are consumers of a substance known to impair critical thinking.
Siegfried Shrink

To be fair, they probably just roll their own cigarettes. There are special large size papers you can buy to roll joints with.
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:What is the nonsense that Kevin Mark is rattling on about?

using some archaic dictionary, he reckons the wording in the act somehow only applies to commercial properties as opposed to residential.
Ah, another of the legal and general illiterati you are saying. I thought as much, but confirmation is appreciated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Liam Palmer - It really is HOPELESS dealing with these PUBLIC SERVANTS, after a 7 page epic letter with the awesome help of Dean!! This is the reply I get!!!!
But.. but.. but.. I sent them 7 whole pages of cut & paste rubbish about UCC, Strawmen and Magnum Carter! I explained that I was immune from obeying laws or paying taxes, and I told them they were committing treason! What's wrong with these people?!

(My initial reaction is contempt for this selfish moron, but he has no doubt been encouraged in this hopeless venture. I hope he comes to his sense before the council seeks a committal order)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Now taking obscure offence to a proposal to ban surcharges for payment by credit card. Link. I really think if they were offered a free lunch they'd find some way to claim it was part of a government assault.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/hmrc-fraud

Steve is back!

This time he has uncovered a major conspiracy!

He has uncovered the not-so secret fact that HMRC use Barclays as their preferred bank!

Using circular logic, he has arrived at the inescapable conclusion that because HMRC use Barclays, it is directly linked to trading birth bonds!

You have to read his amazing detective story to believe the sheer stupidity!

Enjoy!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder if he even knows that Treasury Direct is US government bonds, not UK like everything else in that demonstration.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If, at step two, instead of inputting your birth certificate number you enter a single zero (no hyphens required) you will find there are nine hundred and four companies who are trading on your fictitious birth certificate number. You can then go through the whole process and it works just the same.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote:
Steve is back!

This time he has uncovered a major conspiracy!
Before he launches his latest LOB perhaps he could let the world know about his stunning success at Bodmin County Court. Regale us all with his in-court brilliance, dazzle the doubters with tales of total victory.

Have the Husbands been evicted from their property?

Has his client become mistresses of 17 and 17a?

I think we should be told.

In fact anyone thinking of following Steve, however misguided should not let him off the hook until he comes clean with a truthful account of what happened.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Had they checked the Sort Code correctly they'd find it comes up with the Institution as "Government Banking" and the Branch as "HMRC Direct Taxes".

Barclays only involvement is acting as clearing agent for international payments i.e. payments from those living/working abroad who need to settle a UK tax liability.

The Sort Code site he is using is actually blocked by my IT at work as it is noted as a source for phishing malware according to global sources.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/hmrc-fraud
Using circular logic, he has arrived at the inescapable conclusion that because HMRC use Barclays, it is directly linked to trading birth bonds!
Nothing new here, he's simply copying the latest regurgitation of birth bond nonsense. There's a fresh round of crazy underway at present, including some familiar favourites like Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf & Ronald Wederfoort. Kudos to mmmirele's work at http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9903

Facebook groups like "All Of Us" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/103207933631214/) are fuelling great excitement. They're attempting to carry out banking transactions by entering details derived from their birth certificate and social security numbers. They say this is a genuine attempt to access their secret government trust fund, but a few of them seem to pretty much admit that they're really just trying to steal money on any pretext.

Occasionally one of them hits a lucky combination, and a transaction appears to go through. Usually it's reversed very quickly by automated fraud checking, but even if that doesn't happen it's still a false and criminal transaction. The target account belongs to somebody other than them, and they have no right to draw funds from it. So eventually the bank are going to reinstate the proper account-holder, and instigate a clawback of monies spent or transferred.

That clawback ripples through the system, and somebody eventually takes the fall. For example Randy Beane, who faked a transfer to his account and then attempted to buy a $500,000 mobile home (https://www.entegracoach.com/motorhomes/cornerstone/) during the pre-reversal window. Randy doesn't need his new "fully loaded, magnum size mobile home" now, because he has free lodgings at the Knox County Jail in Knoxville, TN:

But it's okay, Randy - your friends are mounting a vigorous campaign for your freedom. The very day after your arrest, they created a "Factualized Trust" which will definitely work. Once the government sees those sooper-serious red thumb-prints, and the Power Latin "nunc pro tunc praeterea preterea" they'll let you out right away and give you back that pimp-bus you stole by fraudulent process. Any day now, gonna happen, keep up the faith!

http://i-uv.com/randy-we-are-with-you-w ... s-for-you/

So in summary, the ExpertInFuckAll has made no groundbreaking discoveries. He has simply seen a really stupid criminal enterprise which lures in greedy, gullible followers, and he's recycling that material and claiming it as his own. I didn't actually realise my regard for him could go any lower, so he has at least achieved something new there.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

What the frack is a "Factualized Trust" ? I mean really. Now we have a new crazy meaningless term to go with "Bonded Promissory Note". Pure OPPT nonsense from the very start. That doesn't even qualify as a valid document. Just a collection of signed gibberish, which of course the intellectual micronauts will eat with a spoon.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:What the frack is a "Factualized Trust" ?
I wondered too, so googled it and from teh results, looks like something that only exists in LaLa land.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Considering it come from Heather that is a given.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYl-FrCK5n8

Still on about this latest nonsense. Nothing new as far as I can tell. He is a bit miffed about people trolls putting 'rambling' numbers in and getting much the same nonsense results. If he wants to show a document why not edit a scan of the document into the video before uploading. Waving bits of paper in front of the camera is just incompetent

I suppose the key question is have you got any money from your account yet?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The ExpertInFuckAll is saying that your birth certificate number is protected by copyright :haha: :haha: :haha:
That really does prove he is as thick as shit :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.