Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by SteveUK »

Bad news - the asylum that is Sovrun paralegals is now a closed group.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Bad news - the asylum that is Sovrun paralegals is now a closed group.
Good news, really. Their ability to lure in fresh victims is severely reduced.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Bad news - the asylum that is Sovrun paralegals is now a closed group.
Good news, really. Their ability to lure in fresh victims is severely reduced.
I'll miss the madness personally. What the hell, I might even join the group !
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Supposedly they are transitioning away from Facebook to https://sovereignparalegals.uk/
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The madness continues......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUi5CQ58CsQ

At the start he mentions Helen's case regarding mortgage "fraud" and say it is still ongoing.
As for the rest of the video he connects dots that exist only in his imagination which proves if your mortgage has been securitised it means that it has been paid off. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I don't know if a video poster can delete comments on their efforts, I would think in the interests of fairness their freely offered 'information' should be balanced by freely offered and irremovable comments. That's how I'd set it up, anyway. I'd only allow the deletion of the video to remove the comments.

I posted this comment on the video linked above. With non-rebuttal being so popular I don't think you can have too many rebuttals. More to the point I find the sheer incompetence annoying. Waving sheets of paper in front of a relatively low resolution web-cam only says 'I have a piece of paper'. Scan the sheets, upload them somewhere and link to them, and while going through them, explain clearly why and how they are related.
I do not propose a law school for the expert, partly because he could not pass the most rudimentary entrance exam, but there are innumerable courtroom dramas on TV where the simple process of framing an argument by means of evidence is illustrated. Somewhat sketchily, possibly, but the basics are there.

A securitised mortgage is not 'repaid' It only has any value as a promise of an income stream as the borrower pays down the loan over the ensuing years. A decent description of the process can be found on many responsible financial information websites.
Banks do not sell debts and thus nullify them, they sell the beneficial interest in a debt, the right to be repaid the amount owing plus interest to another party. This is not in any way criminal or fraudulent although it can be financially catastrophic if a large number of the mortgages default.
The Cornwall case was an attempt to use a typographical error to claim a neighbour's property, and I suspect was dismissed with costs to the defendant. The case stated in the statement of claim had nothing whatsoever to do with so called mortgage fraud so I cannot see why a bunch of irrelevant papers waved in front of the camera have anything to do with Ms Gardiners case.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I notice that, rather than informing us of the result of the court hearing in July where the Expert In All Legal Matters was attempting to help Helen Gardiner steal the house next door, all reference to it has softly and silently vanished away...

I would really really like to see a transcript of that case!!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote:I would really really like to see a transcript of that case!!
I suspect it would be no more than the judge telling the 'expert' and his client to fuck off, then fuck off some more then come back and fuck off again. I have no doubt the judge used at least 27 minutes of the 30 minutes allowed to have a nice cup of tea and maybe pop outside for a fag.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Comrade Sharik wrote: all reference to it has softly and silently vanished away...
So the Snark was a Boojum?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This, from the Sovun Paraleguls Facebook page (it's now called "Express Private Games of Babylon Trust est: nun prun to DGSS11:11SP2017", whatever the f**k that means).

In a nutshell, someone who's making his living as a BTL Landlord is now studying law, using the Bible and "the old dictionary's", and believes his own private street has the right to bare arms.

Well, in the privacy of my own home I can go one better than that - I have the right to bare arse.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

mufc1959 wrote: Well, in the privacy of my own home I can go one better than that - I have the right to bare arse.
Probably not a good idea on the street, though.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: Well, in the privacy of my own home I can go one better than that - I have the right to bare arse.
Probably not a good idea on the street, though.
But it's a private street!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

You guys can mock him all you like, but he is absolutely correct; he DOES have the right to bare arms. No one is going to force him to wear a long sleeved shirt, if he prefers short sleeves.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

noblepa wrote:You guys can mock him all you like, but he is absolutely correct; he DOES have the right to bare arms. No one is going to force him to wear a long sleeved shirt, if he prefers short sleeves.
Just so he wears pants or at least some covering, my eyes have had enough shocks recently. Mustn't scare the horses, or offend the Million Moms mom.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh no , have the mysterious TPTB crawled into action ?

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

SteveUK wrote:Oh no , have the mysterious TPTB crawled into action ?

They changed their name when they went private. They now call themselves Express Private Games of the Babylon Trust.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A nice snappy name then.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in fuck all has a new mission! This time, he's leading 2 more marks down the garden path on a HMRC battle.

Fresh from his amazing win in Cornwall, he's clearly on a roll.

http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/dealing-with-hmrc
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So someone's paying him to find out why HMRC have more than one bank account? And he thinks a SAR is the way to find out, clearly he's not read up on the subject. To snip a tiny bit from guidance notes ..

What is an individual entitled to?
Under the right of subject access, an individual is entitled only to their own personal data, and not to information relating to other people (unless they are acting on behalf of that person). Neither are they entitled to information simply because they may be interested in it. So it is important to establish whether the information requested falls within the definition of personal data. In most cases, it will be obvious whether the information being requested is personal data, but we have produced separate guidance to help you decide in cases where it is unclear:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It appears HMRCare after £300, what is the betting that they are on the way to tripling it?