Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:Further details...

Steven Colley

OK ALL HERE IT IS IN BREIF. LETTERS FROM DEBT COLLECTORS.

1. Private and confidential on letter?
FIND OUT IF THE COMPANY IS A PRIVATE COMPANY OR PUBLIC COMPANY. IF THEY HAVE SHAREHOLDERS AND STOCKS THEY ARE A PUBLIC COMPANY.
POST OFFICE RULES: YOU CANNOT USE PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU ARE A PUBLIC COMPANY.

2. P.O BOX IS A NON CONTRACT VENUE. IF A COMPANY TRIES TO CONTRACT WITH YOU WITHOUT A PHYSICAL ADRESS THEN THIS IS BREAKING POST OFFICE RULES AND IS FRAUD 2006 FRAUD ACT SEC 2 (1) AND SECT 11
ALSO VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW BEACUSE OF THE USE OF THE POSTAL SERVICE.

3 MAKE SURE YOU AND TELL EVERYBODY TO REPORT THIS TO THE FRUAD UNIT... 03001232040

IF NOBODY IS REPORTING THIS THEN NOTHING WILL BE DONE.

also make sure you contact the post office and tell them and ask for clarity to cover your own ass before reporting it to the police.
I don't have a clue what he's talking about. Sections 2 and 11 of The Fraud Act 2006 have nothing to do with this drivel and as for 'federal law'... :shrug:
Short simple answer. He doesn't have a clue about what he is yammering on about, much easier to just make it all up than actually do any research, particularly when the research won't provide you with the narrative you want.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

WHENEVER I see the bit about creeping things upon the earth one name always springs to mind.

It could be the bible and I have different definitions of 'creep', though. :-)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote:Luke offers up his lenghty and rather rambling attempt to get off something or other .
The only bit I understood was ..
Luke wrote:i entered a plea of guilty for one account of criminal damage and not guilty in regards to assault by beating.
From further reading it looks like he's having a moan after being convicted on both counts.
notorial dissent

Galloping stupidity is its own reward. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Err, that'll be a no then.stupid man.
Does LIABILITY mean "the ability to lie?
Are Liars LIABLE?
If you are deemed LIABLE, does that mean, you have the ability to lie so probability dictates you will lie if questioned and therefore must be guilty by default?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Can he actually feed and cloth himself without help? That takes stupid to whole new depths.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:Can he actually feed and cloth himself without help? That takes stupid to whole new depths.
Luke lawful is a legend, in his own mind. He's ingratiated himself with every failed evictee out there. Bang his name into FB (he's blocked me for some reason ) for non stop rants.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

SteveUK wrote:Err, that'll be a no then.stupid man.
Are Liars LIABLE?
If you are deemed LIABLE, does that mean, you have the ability to lie so probability dictates you will lie if questioned and therefore must be guilty by default?
That has just become my favourite free man quote. Makes me want to join their group just to egg them on to have it printed on a t shirt. :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

It reminds me of a Milton Jones joke... "If you're an earl and you get an OBE does that make you an earlobe?" :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Err, that'll be a no then.stupid man.
Are Liars LIABLE?

Is that David again?

He loves dissecting words!

When's he wedding on a boat with a ships captain? Any updates on that?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!!1!!!

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

What a beautifully-worded way of saying FOAD.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I love sending back the postage stamps.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Sorry about the delay.
Siegfried Shrink wrote:And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

WHENEVER I see the bit about creeping things upon the earth one name always springs to mind.

It could be the bible and I have different definitions of 'creep', though. :-)
In this context, it might be "creepy" rather than "creeping". But, perhaps "creeping" means "creepy" in UK English.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Start with apology for the delay
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:I love sending back the postage stamps.
I did too, it had a subtext of "you're such a broke-ass chump, you probably need this 50p back."
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

JimUk1 wrote::naughty: I've got a feeling Liam Palmer will not be laughing soon, when he ends up with a prepayment meter. What a moron! And the advice to pay by promissory note is simply astonishing

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... &source=48
As predicted .. https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 9604742556
Liam Palmer > ‎Sovereign Paralegals Est Nov 2015.

So I get home tonight and eon have fitted a prepayment electricity meter without my consent despite 3 letters to the CEO and a properly signed and endorsed bank giro credit slip which was accepted but never returned!!!

Russ Gibbs
Can you not get an electrician in to pipe it into the home and get new meter on it... I've always wondered if that's an option and then get it certified safe so they can't come in under the grounds of safety

Julie Watson
Cheeky f**kers!!

Liam Palmer
I'm not a happy chappy !! I phoned em earlier and the lady has lodged a complaint for me!! However There is nothing on their system logging my letters, my payments and my calls!!

Darron Hodgkinson
Did you not send notices recorded and record your phone calls?

Liam Palmer
Yep all my notices recorded delivery signed for! But Unable to record my call but I have a record of the date and time on my phone

Hayley Bonnell
You must prosecute at queens bench division use local mag court
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:
aesmith wrote:
JimUk1 wrote::naughty: I've got a feeling Liam Palmer will not be laughing soon, when he ends up with a prepayment meter. What a moron! And the advice to pay by promissory note is simply astonishing

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... &source=48
As predicted .. https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 9604742556
Liam Palmer > ‎Sovereign Paralegals Est Nov 2015.

So I get home tonight and eon have fitted a prepayment electricity meter without my consent despite 3 letters to the CEO and a properly signed and endorsed bank giro credit slip which was accepted but never returned!!!

Russ Gibbs
Can you not get an electrician in to pipe it into the home and get new meter on it... I've always wondered if that's an option and then get it certified safe so they can't come in under the grounds of safety

Julie Watson
Cheeky f**kers!!

Liam Palmer
I'm not a happy chappy !! I phoned em earlier and the lady has lodged a complaint for me!! However There is nothing on their system logging my letters, my payments and my calls!!

Darron Hodgkinson
Did you not send notices recorded and record your phone calls?

Liam Palmer
Yep all my notices recorded delivery signed for! But Unable to record my call but I have a record of the date and time on my phone

Hayley Bonnell
You must prosecute at queens bench division use local mag court
:haha: Queens bench. The court will just point out he never paid for that energy. The first of many impending failures for the Sovruns.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The paranoia is setting in on Sovrun Paraleguls. Chrisy, no one is going to troll your group and leaving inquisitively.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 6301416553
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is there anything that cannot be explained by
"I am poor and unhappy, so it must be someone else's fault" ?

As a bit of an historian I run into stuff like this with a mental clang.

"in the 1600 hundreds the powers that be sent their army into Europe, thats right Their army, the 100 year war,"

If you consider beheading to be a bit of a drawback, and the ousting of your Stuart dynasty from any power at all in Britain as a bit of a snag, the actions of James, Charles and James II, arguably as powerful as was possible at the time, show that the 'powers that be ' are just as capable of long running and comprehensive mismanagement as any fotler.

There is little evidence to show that overall the current PtB are a great deal more competent or capable of executing some overall world domination plan.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Is there anything that cannot be explained by
"I am poor and unhappy, so it must be someone else's fault" ?

As a bit of an historian I run into stuff like this with a mental clang.

"in the 1600 hundreds the powers that be sent their army into Europe, thats right Their army, the 100 year war,"

If you consider beheading to be a bit of a drawback, and the ousting of your Stuart dynasty from any power at all in Britain as a bit of a snag, the actions of James, Charles and James II, arguably as powerful as was possible at the time, show that the 'powers that be ' are just as capable of long running and comprehensive mismanagement as any fotler.

There is little evidence to show that overall the current PtB are a great deal more competent or capable of executing some overall world domination plan.

Trouble is, the leaders of the rebel armies in history were more likely organised, coherent and articulate men and women.

These numptys can barely understand basic customs (borrow something, pay it back for one) yet alone organise a piss up in London! Just ask Duress Dave!